DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,003 Followers

"You okay baby?"

"Let me get your insurance; you have good kung fu, bitch."

Definitely felt like a punch to the nose as I assumed Rashida got a bit of retribution in return for my use of her phone to put her on blast. Her friends were no doubt gonna clown her for getting taken down and made to suck me off.

"Too much ass for you baby?" She laughed popping her hip out slapping her own cheek, before dipping out of the bathroom. Her taunting laughter lingered as the door swung shut.

"YOU LITTLE MINX!!" I stalked after her with blood vengeance on my mind.

No sooner than I cleared the door, Rashida captured my bicep snatching me into her body with a deep, soulful kiss that melted away the animosity playful or not, between us. She'd been waiting outside the door for me with obvious carnal intent. Her hands covered my buttocks mimicking my own lewd groping. I went for her throat with little licks of my tongue before sucking hard on her neck. She pushed back playful.

"You trying to give me a monkey bite?"

"No one will see it." Her eyes widened at the dig at her dark complexion.

I received a light slap to the cheek instantly returning the favor to her left ass cheek with a little more force. We stared at one another knowing both of us were blowing off steam with each other's bodies. My cock ground into her muff getting off on the friction on its underside against her furred muff. Rashida's hand slid down to my waist prodding and encouraging me forward. Our crotches began bumping into one another with an audible clap. I went in finding her tongue waiting for a duel of wills with neither of us really trying to win anything.

"I want you to fuck me." She gasped as we broke our clench.

"Lay down."

"Here?" We were in the corridor between Renee's living room and back kitchen. I didn't want to try my luck fucking Rashida in her bed or planting that monstrous donk on her couch, wet.

"Yeah, right here on the floor; I can't wait."

Surprisingly, Rashida Sikes did exactly as I asked lying flat on the corridor floor with only the towel underneath her generous curves. I found myself standing right between her giant, shapely gams as she drew her knees upward until her feet were planted flat. She lay there breathing hard, audible. Her fingers were rubbing her slit, waiting.

"Come on, fuck me." She asked breathlessly.

Her arms were outstretched beckoning me down on top of her and I obliged. Rashida caught me in a caressing hug that started from my armpits ranging down my side to the ribcage and back up again. I winced from the immediate thud of hitting the back of her tunnel two thirds in again, gasping aloud. Rashida pushed her chin into her neck looking down at our connection witnessing my dilemma.

I propped myself hovering over her on all fours slowly pumping into her cunt with that last third of my shaft still exposed. It was weirdly karmic leaving me with a sense of Déjà vu related to one Shawnee Thompson a day earlier. I wondered if most women with these humongous asses were similarly afflicted. Rashida was really wet with just the right amount of tightness but was frustratingly shallow inside.

"Here." Rashida reached down wrapping her thin, calloused fingers around the exposed portion for a bit of sexual support.

"Yeah, that's good."

"Just be careful; it hurts if you push too hard. Especially after you were trying to push me through the wall in the bathroom."

"You know what you look like; can you blame me?" Her head dipped back resting on the hallway floor as she giggled at the backhanded compliment.

I gathered her oversized legs up miraculously draping them over my shoulders. This provided me with a bit more depth, but now much. This position took Rashida's help out of the equation because she was unable to reach between her thick thighs to handle the rest of my endowment. I felt like screaming because I couldn't rail the snot out of her like I really wanted. Suffice it to say the only real way to handle Rashida Sikes was in the doggystyle position.

"Hey, hold on a minute." It seemed like she could read my mind tapping the outside of my arm until I reared up on my knees.

Rashida rolled over on her belly with some effort presenting her enormous ass for my obvious pleasure. It was a daunting view admittedly making the corridor look smaller from my perspective. Her gigantic glutes barely changed shape rising up into the air like a massive shelf. This view was impressive leaving me shook for a few seconds before Rashida spoke up catching my attention.

"Come on, man; get in there." I blinked profusely for a couple of seconds realizing Rashida reached back with both hands somehow managing to spread her cheeks apart. The invitation was clear as day, but I had to ask first.

"You sure about this?"

"Come on, do it."

Her wide expanse presented all sorts of mounting issues which had me pleased as punch. Rashida's hands looked incredibly small flattened against her rear end. This woman's shape was staggering with everything from her head to the widest point of her hips exemplifying the spoon or pear-shaped aesthetic.

"Alright."

Everything went in with some relative ease up to the hilt as she gradually released her cheeks which completed the natural motion cradling the base of my cock in rubbery fashion. It was somewhat silly because I'd assumed a spread legged prone mount above her. It was kind of like giving Rashida a backrub before I draped myself across her body. I began lightly pushing inward hearing a slow relaxed gasp emerge from this exciting mocha hued woman. It was mindboggling considering the toxic animosity Rashida fostered between us upon meeting. I couldn't deny finding her visually arresting until she spoke to me in a disparaging tone that left much to be desired, personality wise.

"I-I'm ready, you can go however you want." There was buoyant, rubbery pushback against my pelvis leaving a feeling that I was bouncing on her huge butt. Rashida reached out capturing my thumbs pulling my hands level with her ears.

"OOOO-OOOHHH, I-I feel it, Rashida." She was tensing up around my girth, rhythmically. In fact doing so on each inward stroke of my cock. The tightness, creating a seal around the base of my endowment.

"You like it?"

"Yeah, I love this; feels incredible."

It felt like I was riding a large, heated waterbed. The waist to hip ratio was out of this world. Rashida Sikes was truly two different women fitted together with the upper portion belonging to a thick, meaty sister while the lower half was all stallion power.

"When he-when Harold caught me; he was fucking me in the ass." She offered.

"Huh?"

"Don't shit me; I know you watched my sex tape, didn't you?"

"Well, that's how I knew to call you up, Rashida." I kept plunging deep and steady worried that we were about to have some kind of drama out of the blue.

"You jerk off to it?"

"No; not because I wouldn't, but I had someone there to help me out."

"Who?"

"A gentleman never tells." I pushed hard into her from behind feeling her cheeks bulging against me. My actions were automatic quickly evolving into the rabbiting motion as the clapping sounds of our dueling halves got louder.

"That yellow bitch." Yoli was made, no doubt about it.

"Don't trip, she never saw it; showed up after I sent it to you, okay?" Rashida released my thumbs remaining face down, palms flattened.

"I don't give a fuck; I just wanted you to know I can take it. You really don't have to hold back unless you came already. Not into the whole wet fish flopping around bullshit, baby. Give it to me, nigga." Rashida growled unexpectantly.

I went vertical upright with both palms flattened in the center of each huge, oval cheek driving myself like a madman. She instantly started whining and yelping, a mixture of pleasure and pain jiggling all over that floor as I went into the final stretch. I hunched up enough to grab her cinched waist almost like I was riding a dirt bike pounding her backdoor into mush as Rashida requested. She went slack as I leaned back resting on her thighs pulverizing that ass into a shuddering mess of loose, coffee tinted flesh. Rashida Sikes got fucked in the ass in every sense of the word.

"DO IT, I-I WANT-WAAAANT YOU TO CUM FOR MEEEEEE!!" She tensed her cheeks as hard as humanly possible actually expelling me from her bowels just as a series of thick, gooey ropes began spurting powerful from my crown.

Rashida rocked her thighs demonstrating an innate skill, twerking those giant ovals as creamy ejaculate turned her butt into a glazed masterpiece and tribute to our mutual lust. I stroked out a bit more getting some into the defined cuff that ran horizontally along the tops of her thighs.

"Wow." I wiped my hand across my sweaty brow still tapping her right cheek with my softening member.

"Hey man; can you get off my legs?" Rashida asked breathlessly.

"Oh, yeah; sorry." She pushed up on her palms getting onto all fours as that huge butt of hers cast an imposing shadow across my face. I was starting to get ideas when Rashida glanced back over her shoulder, suddenly scoffing.

"Shit."

I followed her eyes finding Renee leaning against the wall watching us. I sat against the wall adjacent to the bathroom door drawing my knees up, facepalming. Rashida remained on all fours; ass pointed at her best friend.

"How long you been there?" Rashida asked.

"Twenty minutes." Renee's arms were folded across her chest, but she didn't look angry.

"Fuck." I was so embarrassed, hearing that.

"You two some nasty motherfuckers." She wagged a finger at both of us as Rashida laboriously stood. She had to use the wall for support. I myself, didn't want to look Renee in the face.

"You wanted us to fuck; we fucked." Rashida offered walking by with a hand noticeably covering the center of her butt. I figured I'd gaped her pretty bad or something, unthinkable.

"On my floor, bitch?"

"We weren't gonna fuck in your bed." Rashida countered.

"And we weren't doing it on your couch, either." I added, still peevishly ashamed. Renee righted herself giving us both the one over as I mustered the courage to look her in the face.

"Smart move, guys; so, you filmed a lot of shit, right?"

"HUH?!!"

We exclaimed simultaneously. Rashida quickly disappeared into the bathroom leaving me alone to face Renee Kelly who was already shaking her head. She was looking at me in a manner that made me feel akin to a kid found with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Nothing?" She asked again.

"Well, Rashida filmed my dick." I offered staring at her beautiful features as she shook her head falsely displeased.

"Just nasty."

Renee walked over to her utility closet retrieving a mop and bucket obviously wanting her hallway floor cleaned. I ended up mopping the corridor in the nude while Rashida Sikes took a shower and got refreshed. Renee added insult to injury by constantly spraying two warring cans of Glade in the air while I worked. Rashida appeared right as I having a seat on a plastic bag covered chair in Renee's kitchen.

"Wash your nasty ass!"

Renee's palm collided with the back of my head right as my naked butt was touching the seat. I cupped the back of my head running into the bathroom. Rashida jokingly took the opportunity to smack my butt as I passed her to the bathroom. Both girls laughed aloud when I realized she'd used up all the hot water.

"What's this?" I asked fifteen minutes later finding a gift bag on her kitchen table.

Both women seemed to waiting for me. Rashida was still wearing her friend's bathrobe. I'd changed into Jaquan's surrendered clothing.

"Open it."

I was worried for a split second that I would find either Jaquan or Yoli's severed head in the bag. Instead I found a brand-new laptop and another mini camera. There was also some sort of chest harness in the bag.

"What's this for, Renee?"

"We got off to a rocky start, but I gotta admit you're my nigga. I wanted to show my appreciation and apologize for putting that minty shit all over your junk a few days ago. Besides, you deserve something nice for being a good guy."

Both women leaned in giving me each a kiss on each cheek. I felt a wave of emotion well up inside me glancing at both of them before dipping down to the tabletop.

"He so cute." Rashida commented smiling while nursing a mug of cola.

"So, I want you to do something with this instead of fucking around on that website." Renee instructed drinking from her own mug.

"What?"

"Build a website for my girl here; and make your money without someone's hand in your back pocket. For every dollar you get, that host site gets two and you got the smoke with Rashida, right here." I couldn't stifle a wide gregarious grin at her suggestion.

"What?" Both women looked at one another before regarding me.

"I got an idea."

**END OF VOLUME ONE**

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,003 Followers