DAMN SHE THICK - 5X5 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHAKE THAT COCK!! SHAKE THAT COCK!! SHAKE THAT COCK!!" Renee and cohorts chanted between giggles and assorted chortling.

"YOU-FUCKING BIATCH!!" The combined laughter of her clique filled the steamy bathroom as Rashida lost her composure going rubbery in the knees from the inherent humor of the situation.

Her brown eyes went wide as I hopped out of the shower nearly toppling over due to being covered in water. I managed to right myself as she slid about on the wet floor going into the bathroom door accidentally slamming it shut. Rashida went for the door knob but I caught her wrist using my other hand to grab at her phone ending up draped across her back.

"BETTER WATCH OUT; YOU GOT HIM TRIGGERED!!" One of her facetime friends yelled from the phone was we got into a silly wrestling match as she pushed the phone forward with both hands out of my reach.

Her huge derriere was used as a weaponized battering ram shoved into my crotch. I tumbled backward grabbing the stressed waistband of her yellow shorts. The upper portion of her enormous donk bulged upward clearing the top of her shorts like rising yeast. It was a sexually ridiculous sight with those extra-large shorts becoming a canary colored strip of material with vertically dueling rear cleavage.

"HE GOING FOR THE BOOTY, GUUURL?!!" Somebody who sounded like a Sista asked audibly juxtaposed with the loud jeering and catcalls emanating from Rashida's phone.

She'd resorted to holding the phone upward at an angle that would've required me to reach around her wide expanse which was impossible considering the ambidextrous use of her globe sized posterior.

"HE CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS!!" Rashida shouted back getting my attention as I immediately stopped wrestling with her.

The sudden halt of kinetic motion caused Rashida to stumble forward using both hands to stop herself by flattening them on top of toilet. The I-Phone ended up between her palms nestled in the soft pink, furry cover over Renee's toilet. She glanced back over her shoulder at my face.

"Oh?"

Her breath came in a shocked gasp as my hand slid into her shorts past her panties, middle fingers on her slit. Rashida had a pretty substantial bush downstairs, but I was able to navigate it curving digits up inside her working them in a rowing motion. I hunched over her back, leaning forward noticing facetime was still active with the women obviously staring at their friend.

"OOOOHHHHH WEEEEE, HE GOT YAAA NOW RASHIDAAAA GUUURL!!" I didn't know who was talking but the sugary, addled southern accent was grating.

Rashida went for my wrist thinking to yank my hand free, but I used my naked crotch to bump into hard from the rear. I popped my hips a few more times accidentally poking her lower rear cleavage as half of my length disappeared.

"MOTHERFUHHH-NIGGAAAA WHAT?!!" She was moist and sweaty, the tightened skinship feeling too good to stop. Her back twisted in the opposite direction as she thought to use the other hand to dislodge my efforts. The bangles on her wrists clanked loudly while her friends laughed at our struggle.

My thumb brushed her clit getting an immediate reaction which caused her spine to arch, pushing that humongous cheeks into my pelvis even harder. At this point, my cock was hopelessly wedged between her lower cheeks. I kept up the dual activity playing with her cunt while fucking her cheeks mercilessly. Rashida dipped at the knees incidentally wrenching on my girth adding another sensation as the catcalls continued.

"EATING THE BOOTY LIKE FUCKING GROCERIES!!"

"Delia, SHUT-THE FUCK UP!!" I recognized Renee's voice managing a glimpse at Rashida's phone noticing she was driving. I found the owner of that grating voice to belong to some redbone with a stupid looking copper hued updo almost similar to Rashida's own. I wondered if maybe she was one of her customers or something.

"SNATCHING THEM COOKIES!!" Delia was oblivious.

"Hey, look at her face; she's getting into it, like really." Another girl whose face I couldn't see, commented.

Rashida began to wilt under my frantic actions as my digits became drenched in her gooey essence as I brushed a thumb against her clit, vigorously fingering her inner grooves. She was sweaty enough that my length was easily sawing the lower portion of her gluteal cleft with increasing ease. My free hand found itself cupping and completely covering her right breast feeling the thick nipple poke into my palm. I was surprised to hear a shrill lilting cry bubble up out of Rashida when I took liberties giving that modest tit a hard squeeze. Three fingers were buried up to the knuckle inside her steaming slit plunging and caressing as she emitted a girlish, throaty whimper.

"Wow, look at her face; I ain't ever seen Rashida like that."

"Yeah, she's fucking feeling it."

"AAAWWW FAWWWK YALL!!" Rashida groaned as I managed simultaneous dueling motions, frigging her muff in the direction of my thrusting crotch from the opposite sides of her lower half.

She was squirming and twisting in my grasp like a fish pushing that huge bum into me with force. I was pretty sure my cock slid down into her small thigh gap as I took control pushing her forward. My offending hand in her holiest of holies was drenched with womanly essence.

"LET HIM GET IT GUUURRLLL!! SHIT YOU GETTING IT IN, AINT YOU RASHIDAAAA?!!" Delia just wouldn't quit.

"Handle your business; I'm out Rashida." Renee's image disappeared from the face of her I-Phone, but the others remained as Rashida's body went slack and manageable. She went forward, willingly bending over the toilet freely offering herself.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." I commented almost in an animalistic snarl finding a daunting task digging my fingers into her waist band. There was this jello like jiggle to the twin mountains of shiny chocolate flesh nearly as big as my torso itself.

Her bent over posture created a problem of epic proportions giving me trouble getting those shorts past her rounded hips. I was frustrated and partially crazed with lust enough to whine audibly. Rashida pushed upright driving her butt into me as she dug her thumbs into her waistband at her sides. We worked together finally managing to get those fucking shorts down to the undercuff of that humongous derriere. Her cream colored, bikini styled panties were covered with tiny roses resting in the crotch of those discarded shorts at her feet.

He behavior was accommodating enough that I slid out of her honey pot reaching up to cup both of her breasts, squeezing hard. The slightest nudge from my knee prompted her to spread her oversized, shapely legs apart as my hands slid down to the sides of her hips, digging into her flesh.

There was no way I was prepared for the full up-close reveal of a planetary backside which left me visually staggered. It was an enormous spade shaped mass of glistening chocolate flesh that was shocking point-blank range. Individually each mound was this ponderous thick oval shaped thickness with a cavernous gluteal cleft that started short beneath the base of her spine with this miniscule lattice of stretchmarks akin to lightning shapes barely bigger than my palm.

I pressed a thumb there almost expecting to receive a shock or sorts before letting both hands travel over the roundness and curve of her derriere. My fingers ended up at the bottom of her buttocks finally finding a spot on her ass that yielded to my probing fingertips. Rashida allowed me to spread her apart as my cock slid up pressing against her slit.

"OOOWW, OW!! OUCH!! OOOHHHH SHIT, OW FAAAWK!!" Despite her dripping wetness, I bottomed out at just over two thirds of my length. Rashida Sikes a.k.a Chi Town Thunda had a very shallow cunt.

Rashida parted her legs further apart trying to accommodate me, but things remained the same as I thumped the back of her tunnel repeatedly. She whimpered and squealed reacting to each thud at the end of her slimy tunnel. There was no choice as I let the warring halves of her cheeks clap down on the rest of my length. This was a natural anecdote providing a steamy, heated cushion around my thrusting girth. I was perfectly cradled finally able to really give it to her with extreme prejudice making her butt jiggle and bounce everywhere.

"OOOHHHH, OOOWWW OW SHIT, OOWW FAAWK!!" The muscles in her back flexed while her shoulders rolled as Rashida pushed up on her palms, gingerly bumping back against me.

"HEY GURL, YOU GOOD?!! HE BEATING IT UP ON YOU RAAA-SHEEDA, HUH GURL?!!" Delia chimed in sounding affected by what she was seeing.

"SHUT UP!!" Rashida groaned.

"RUDE!!" Delia complained as my hands came into view pinching and rolling her nipples. Rashida squealed with delight before my hand dropped down to the furry pate covering her muff. I'd learned her triggers mercilessly diddling her clit to distraction.

"I can't believe I'm watching." The other girl commented.

"What're you doing with your hands?" A voice I hadn't heard before commented. Rashida was almost straddling the closed toilet at this point.

Knowing her friends were still watching I ramped up my thrusts with my hands firmly holding her in place, fingers locked around her waist. This woman was a stallion with the horrifically sexy legs of a thoroughbred. The front of my thighs were slamming into the back of hers with enthusiastic aplomb. My repeated trysts with a bevy of women in recent days attributed to my stamina. It seemed a sort of karmic training for this very moment as I found myself screwing Rashida Simms in her best friend's bathroom.

She'd taken me there, triggering things on a whim. She wanted to embarrass me, but know she was getting her box resized. It was work spreading her cheeks apart finding the covered portions appearing with a milky residue on my shaft every outward thrust. I pushed inward on the outside of her thighs wedging her inner glutes tight around the rest completely giving myself over to animalistic desire and wanton lust. Rashida locked her knees stiffening up providing a stationary target for me to hit.

"YOU FEELING GOOD, GIRLFRIEND, HUH?!! HE GETTING IT AIN'T HE, RAAAA-SHEEDA!!" Delia again.

"FUUUKKK, HE BEATING IT UP GIRL; HE FUCKING ME HAAAAARD!!" Rashida admitted under sexual duress, her shrill overtures accompanied by the sounds of her sweaty cheeks slapping against my pelvis.

The visual took over tightening my inner thighs with an impending climax that was going to be thunderous. My pelvis was hitting hard enough to spread her cheeks apart on each inward stroke. I pushed forward getting leverage by pushing my right leg between both of hers. Rashida's arm shot upward as she reached back cupping the base of her skull, huffing and groaning. Everything was tightening up as I prepared to glaze her enormous cheeks.

"AAAWWW FAWWK I'M CUMMING!! THIS NIGGAAA MAKING ME CUM GIRLFRIEND!!" I noticed that two more of her friends clicked off leaving Delia as the sole witness to our impromptu hookup.

Her doughy looking face was beet red from watching our coupling. Rashid's head suddenly crashed down onto the furry top of the sink as tremors erupted across her packed body. She was making these whimpering almost distressed feline sounds as I felt a wetness spray from her juicy confines. Rashida Simms was squirting uncontrollably.

"Rashida girl; you good?" Delia asked from the face of her I-Phone. Rashida nodded meekly; her face hidden in the plush cover on the toilet.

I went really hard for a few seconds before pulling out in time to send a thick, gooey wad of cum in a diagonal arc across her shuddering, humongous ass cheeks. Three equally powerful burst added to the mess as I realized only the top curvature of Rashida's butt was soiled. It seemed an impossibility that any man would be able to completely wax such an enormous ass. We were both breathing hard. In fact, three were gasping for air as I glanced down at the phone observing Delia appeared to be lying in bed, a pillow framing her rounded face.

"Rashida?"

"Eh?" Her head bobbed a bit as I figured she was probably embarrassed. My girth was pressed, engulfed in her rear cleavage partially obscured, lengthwise.

"Take care of this, baby." She reared up looking over her shoulder, face glistening from sweat.

I inched back allowing her to rest her huge butt on the matching pink coverlet adorning the closed toilet lid. She took me in her mouth without question or pushback. Her thick lips looked incredible sliding methodically along my shaft. Her method was all her own, agonizingly slow with an audible pop of her lips as she released me. I covertly raised the phone allowing Delia to witness her friend sucking me off.

"AWWW GURL, HE DONE TRAINED YOUR ASS!!" Delia commented. Rashida quickly snatched the phone ending the impromptu sex show by clicking her friend off the line.

"Oh, you don't wanna film anymore?"

"Fuck you."

"Okay, suck on this a little more." She didn't have any problem taking me between her lips again, sucking me back into a rigid hardon. Her technique was decidedly emotional and measured in execution. I was fit to be tied in moments.

Her hand came into play cupping the underside of my package as her lips caressed my shaft agonizingly slow starting to get a little sloppy in the process. Despite the slow motion, froth started to appear around the seal of her lips in abundance until a deluge of saliva began running freely, dripping onto the tiled bathroom floor. Before I realized it, I was matching Rashida's cadence stroking her plush lips softly, methodically.

The head of my cock poked the inside of her cheek appearing in a muted shape outside on her chocolate skin. I started to understand her sexual esthetic as the fingers of her other hand encircled the base of my cock gradually tightening into a vice like ring causing multiple veins to sprout across my foreskin. The casual rolling of my sack, strict restriction at the base of my cock in tandem with her soft plush lips, sent me into instant overdrive.

"AAAAWWWWW SHIT!! That's feel so fucking good Rashida; I didn't know you had it like that, baby." I was unconsciously patting and running my fingers through her snazzy updo probably messing it up, euphorically.

The compliment and accompanied caressing triggered her something fierce as those fingers encircling my shaft began frenetically stroking me to completion in sexual counterbalance to the soft, dragging motion of her lips as copious webs of sticky drool ran down her chin leaving a puddle at our feet. Rashida dropped both hands leaving me to have my way with her mouth for a few precious seconds.

"AAAWWWW YEAAAH BAAA-BEEE; YOU GOT ME SOOO FUCKED UP!!" Her cheeks vacuumed inward as I withdrew, her soft, juicy lips sliding backward until I exited her mouth with a loud audible, sucking pop.

It wasn't a clean break as the head of my member exploded in her mouth with several bursts covering her big lips and chin in these powerful pulses. A few diminishing ropes of milky ejaculate hit her throat drizzling down across her heaving breasts. Rashida leaned in taking my length between her lips lengthwise, teasing it with the tip of her tongue. A final burst sent a reluctant rope of cum right across the bridge of her nose.

"Shit, you got me fucked up." Rashida gasped reclining back against the toilet, appearing exhausted. My cock was still standing at half mast right before her brown eyes.

"Damn, you really are, Chi Town Thunda."

"Fuck, I gotta say I'm sorry for clowning you that time in Renee's salon. That shit was out of pocket for reals, my nigga. Man, I was feeling some kind of way because she wanted me to hook up with you that night."

"Huh?"

"Renee; she wanted me to end up in that closet with you because, well I haven't "had any" in a while, if you get my drift?"

"Straight?"

"Yeah, I was getting my ass clowned for going without after shit went down with Harold. The girls were talking a ton of shit saying I was trying to become a second virgin or something. Renee's all like "I got a nigga in the back over here with a rock-hard dick, waiting; all you gotta do is sit on that shit"; everybody was tripping when Renee started playing your little movies."

"Really?" I scratched my head handing her a hand towel to wipe her face.

"You were going ham on those bitches in those sex tapes, so I figured you were some kind of creep. Didn't make it any better when you walked into Renee's living room naked. I thought you were showing off like an entitled simp."

"Thanks; still think that now?"

"Nigga." Rashida gave my slowly wilting tumescence a quick yank making me shriek as she laughed.

She offered her hands wanting assistance getting to her feet and I obliged. Both of us squeezed into Renee's shower as I took the initiative lathering her up while she pulled down the detachable shower head to avoid messing up her hair. There was denying I was rewarding myself rubbing, kneading and caressing every bit of her delectable curves until we were wantonly making out as that detachable shower head hit the bottom of the tub with a loud, metallic clang.

I suckled her breasts twirling my tongue on her prominent nipples as she lathered up my cock which found its way into her tight, diamond shaped thigh gap. I mounted Rashida vertically pressing her into the shower wall, humping away while we made out. This sensation was even better as came close to a third climax but withdrew hungrily.

I snatched up the shower head cleaning the soapy residue from her exaggerated pear-shaped figure even directing a blast of water at her mound while Rashida fondled and pinched her nipples. I reattached the showerhead kneeling down face level with her nappy inverted triangle covering her sex. Eight of my fingers went into her furred mound parting her labia apart revealing the rich pinkness of her clit. Rashida shrieked instantly palming the sides of my head like a basketball as I went to town on her button. I dipped inside tickling and teasing her grooves making this thick woman twist and squirm uncontrollably wiping the tiled wall with her massive butt.

"OOOHHH YEEEEAAHHH, GET IT BABY!! DO THAT THING FOR ME WITH YOUR NASTY ASS!!" Her palm was roaming all over the back of my head urging me forward into her snatch.

Rashida parted her thighs as much as possible prodding me forward as she began creaming all over my tongue. I went with her lustful overtures getting nasty with a focused attack on her clit that made her hunch forward cradling my head. My palms slid up and down in rowing fashion taking the measure of her outrageous curved hips.

"THAASSS RIGHT, YEEEAHHH BAAA-BEEE; I LIKES THAT SLOPPY HEAD BAAA-BEEE!!" My face was wedged deep between her thighs. I took it further wrenching my head horizontally making her cry out loudly. I felt her hands fall away as Rashida began twisting her nipples, abusing them going into hysterics.

I slid two now familiar fingers inside tickling her bumpy ridge getting instant karmic payback as her muff slammed into my face hard enough with the force of a punch. Luckily, I was holding onto her hips or I would've toppled out of the shower onto my back. I rubbed my bruised nose finding that her eyes were shut tightly as Rashida went to town on herself resulting in a several exuberant bursts. She gradually opened her eyes realizing I was just watching.

"What?"

"You almost broke my nose." Rashida found this amusing.

"Seriously?"

"Well, yeah."

Rashida giggled a little bit before carefully facing the tiled shower wall without comment. I found myself in the shadow of her massive donk looking up at it from a kneeling position realizing I couldn't see the small of her back. I wondered if she wanted me to kiss it or something.

"That supposed to shut me up or something?"

Her enormous derriere crashed into my face literally knocking me over. I nearly toppled from the tub as Rashida hopped out laughing outright, covering herself with a large towel. I was addled for a few seconds before crawling after Rashida on all fours.