Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 02

Story Info
Ecstasy & Frustration; decisions must be made about chastity.
4.8k words
4.75
30.6k
44

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is quite obviously complete fantasy. This is part 2, which will make no sense without reading part 1.

Elise had been taken completely by surprise. Not by her husband's love for her, but by his inventiveness in working towards her fulfillment.

To say she had been pleased was an indescribable understatement. She had never been fucked so well in her life.

With so much love.

With so much unselfish sacrifice by her lover. Her soulmate.

She had heard about chastity play before, but had never really seriously contemplated it.

Not until she had just instinctively reached over and snapped the padlock shut on the combination penis extension / chastity device he wore. It had surprised her as much as it had shocked him.

Now what to do about it? One thing for certain. Now that she had mimicked her husband with a "snap" decision, she was determined to revert back to her usual contemplative, thoughtful, planning self. She would do some research online, that's it...

As she sat at the breakfast table, her mind worked overtime plotting how to make this work for both of them. She did not want to be cruel to him, not at all.

At least she did not think she did.

She gripped the table top tightly with both hands suddenly, as Dan danced his tongue across her clitoris. Fuck! She had almost spilled her coffee! Damnit he was good at eating pussy. And he had been oh so eager to crawl under the table this morning when she had jokingly suggested it.

She heard, and more importantly, felt him groan plaintively into her center, "MMMPPPHHH!!!"

She knew now what that frantic, harried sound meant for him. The excitement of her flesh against his face, her scent in his nostrils, her taste on his tongue, and the sounds of her rising arousal had caused him to become erect inside the larger phallus he wore.

Which she now knew meant he was helplessly impaling his penis onto the sound mounted within the penis extension.

She knew what penetration felt like. She imagined what it must feel like for him to experience his hardening cock being penetrated. For her, penetration now meant she was going to cum. Hard. For him it meant incredible sensations and that he was NOT going to cum.

For reasons she did not fully understand, the sounds of his frustration and shock awakened an incredible passion within her which could only be described as...primal.

It was proving to be addictive.

After she shuddered through a powerful orgasm, clutching his head with one hand, "Oh, fuck, baby. I could so get used to starting my day like this every morning. Thank you."

When she had recovered, she finished her first cup of coffee then helped him to his feet. She held him lovingly, "Have a seat, baby. Try to catch your breath while I make us some breakfast."

She poured them both more coffee, setting his cup down in front of him.

Watching her perfect, naked form moving about the kitchen with the sensuality of a fully sated woman was...counter productive...to him calming down. His penis throbbed around the sound, within the extension. "Hhmmpphh...ohhh."

She turned to look at him, placing her hand over her mouth coquettishly. Her sympathetic kiss helped...but didn't.

Dan gave in to his instincts. He stood and grabbed two handfuls of the perfect ass he had been watching, picked her up, and sat her on the heavy wooden table.

In one swift motion he had penetrated her with the large phallus secured at his waist. He pressed forward firmly until "his" cock was fully impaled.

Elise squealed in delight as Dan clutched both of her shoulders to keep her in place and began ramming into her without mercy.

He was a man possessed. Possessed by an incredibly intense thirst he knew he could not quench. As he fucked her with abandon, Elise felt orgasms building with every stroke of the cock across her clit and G-spot...every time the thick head bottomed out inside of her.

Poor Dan could feel...everything and nothing. He felt the sound impaled inside his penis, which was more turgid than he had ever remembered it being before; and the base of his larger manhood pressing against his abdomen.

His manhood felt like a steel rod secured at one end by his body, and at the other end by the sound, leaving him unable to move it up, down or sideways to obtain friction.

Being so fucking hard felt incredible...being unable to get any sensations beyond that...contact which would provide relief, was frustration beyond explanation. But it did not seem to matter. With animalistic fervor, he HAD to TRY to cum.

"Oh, Dan...Dan...don't fucking stop!" Elise dug her fingernails into his bulging biceps for purchase. That was going to leave some marks.

When the waves of orgasms hit her, she thrust herself back against him, every muscle in her body tensing with the electricity coursing through her.

They both shouted out in unison,

FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUCK!!!"

She because she came so hard.

He because he was sooo hard and could not cum.

When she had finished, her tremors subsiding, she realized he was trembling. Not from release as she had, but from pent up sexual tension.

Elise placed both her hands on the back of his head and drew him close to her, kissing him. "Shhhh...breathe...I love you so much..."

They stayed like that for quite some time, until Dan had regained his steady heart rhythm. She did not tell him that continuing to be filled with the turgid life-like cock while they held each other, rather than one which shrank and became flaccid, was another newly discovered thrill.

When she released him and he stood, ever so slowly withdrawing from her body, they were both surprised to see her sex, her thighs, and the table covered in her fluids...she truly had cum a great deal.

"Holy shit, babe...I'm a mess. Would you get something to clean up?"

She was surprised when in response he knelt before her and began kissing and sucking gently on her flesh to clean her. Even more when he lapped up her cum from the table. Surprised but thrilled.

Once she had sat his favorite morning meal of omelette, bacon, fried potatoes and toast before them, and was sitting across from him, she expressed her thoughts as they ate.

"I was thinking a test run of a week locked up...if you agree...." She tried to sound matter-of-fact, when she most certainly was not.

Dan stopped eating for a moment...contemplating..."Uh...umm...okay." He could tell there was more to come.

"For that week we keep doing what you did to me last night and this morning...but both of us do our own research on this chastity thing. Then a week from today we compare notes and decide where to go with it. Does that sound good?"

He thought about it for a moment, then smiled and nodded.

Elise gushed, "My head is still spinning! I am still trying to come to terms with how unselfish my husband is...that you did all of this for me!"

"In the meantime, please be thinking about the experiences and whether or not you want them to continue. I want to know what it feels like for you...after our little playtime this week, WE have to decide if we like it or not. Any thoughts now?"

While they were eating, Dan's cock had managed to deflate within the extension. He had relaxed somewhat.

"Oh, wow. So many thoughts I cannot keep up with them."

She needed more detail than that. "Positive or negative? Is it painful? Do you like it? Do we need to stop?"

"Oh, definitely positive. It is frustrating as hell...but I must be sick because it is exciting the hell out of me. As far as painful...so far only...pleasure pain?"

She was smiling, but also at a loss for..."Do you mean...hurts so good like it's so good type of stuff? Ot is it, damn I'm a freak, beat me type of thing?"

"Definitely not the beat me thing. more like the pain/pleasure is unexpected yet so out of this world cool...I find myself craving it even though it means I cannot CUM."

All of this thought seemed to have an effect. Thinking of the events while at the same time watching Elise's perky breasts...and imagining the soft down of pubic hair covering the tender flesh of her sex, nude against her seat...

"Huunnnggggaaahhhh..."

His member was once again erect and impaling itself.

Like a school girl who had begun to learn that a flash of her cleavage, a shake of her butt, or a sexual comment could cause all the boy's pants to tent, she had to giggle at the new power she had over her husband.

After breakfast Elise wanted to shower together, and to try out the built in cleaning nozzle which would allegedly negate the need to remove the device.

Following the instructions, she unscrewed the aerator from the bathroom sink. Then she attached the hose which came with the kit to the hose. She located the small "nipple" size opening at the base of the extension. She squirted a few drops of his shower gel into the opening and waited a few moments.

The hose was long enough to reach into the shower. Reading some more, she now attached the hose to the opening. "Ready?"

He nodded, and she turned the water on at the sink. As the water began to flow into the device, he felt it flowing over his own penis and watched the water drain from the device. "Oh! That's cold!" But as the water warmed, "Oh wow, that feels really good."

"It says we should just keep it going while we shower. So...lather me up and wash me baby, then I'll do you..."

As he often did, he lovingly, gently bathed her, still fascinated by every curve of her flesh. Then she returned the favor.

It was strange watching his wife bathing his "new" cock. She was obviously fascinated with IT, running her hands over it's large, spongy head and it's thick veins. After cleaning it, she kissed it tenderly as if to thank it. The scene was both erotic and surreal for Dan.

She gently bathed his balls, causing him to sigh in pleasure at being touched. She hefted them, "They're getting full. We're gonna have to shave them again the next time this comes off."

The week went by quickly. Dan had no real reason to go out that week, which was helpful.

It was really anyone's guess who was going to pounce upon who at any given moment.

They both discovered that being denied release kept Dan on a continuous sexual high. He had always been considerate of his wife, but now he was sooo eager to please. He felt an almost obsessive need to touch her...caresses, massages, kisses...cunnilingus at the slightest hint.

The uncontrollable need to TRY and cum, regardless of knowing it was impossible, never left him.

Elise found herself craving that huge cock inside of her...it was like a drug. She would be sitting at work, her mind would wander, and she'd realize she had soaked her panties.

So it was Elise shoving Dan back onto the bed and mounting him. Or Dan pushing her down over the couch and ploughing her from behind. She did find herself being sent of to work every morning with an orgasm courtesy of his tongue.

They were like newlyweds again. They were both insatiable.

When he would walk past her in the house, that heavy, permanently ready phallus swinging from his midsection, she could not resist watching and wanting it.

And he had always gotten worked up seeing her body move, or seeing her smile; hearing her voice. Now it seemed to be magnified exponentially.

He loved the mewling and moaning she made as she came over and over again. She loved those little noises he made when his cock impaled itself on the sound...and God forgive her, the desperation in his voice when he could not cum with her.

They both did their research. They had agreed to take notes, but wait to discuss their findings and feelings until Saturday night. So they would find themselves sitting across from each other in the living room, both on their laptops.

Elise would giggle because she would see Dan suddenly shift in his seat and hear his plaintive "Unngghh" as he found something which aroused him and would helplessly impale himself onto the sound.

Dan would look over and see her eyes light up while she nibbled on a fingernail...glancing at him as if plotting.

Several times Dan's research would come to an end as Elise spread her legs and beckoned with a smile for him to service her while she continued reading. He was only too happy to oblige her.

As the time went by, Dan had to wonder about the contradictory feeling he was experiencing. He was desperate to cum. He tried sometimes to avoid thinking about sex so he could avoid the penetration of the sound into his erection. At the same time he craved the erection and the penetration of his penis.

And he had grown to like the weight of the large pseudo member hanging between his legs. He wanted to keep it.

But damnit he needed to cum.

Finally it was Saturday afternoon. Time to compare notes and make decisions.

They had been watching the week's big game on TV. Dan sat in the recliner, Elise lay on the couch. He was nude, according to their custom. She wore a T-shirt and panties.

They almost always picked opposite teams to root for. Dan liked who he liked...the name of the team, the color of the uniforms...Elise had all of the team's stats memorized. So, as happened frequently, her team smoked Dan's.

When the game ended she stood, slowly removed her clothes, and walked to him. He was reclined back so it was easy for her to throw one leg over him and straddle him. She leaned down to kiss him, then lifted the thick cock she had become accustomed to and pressed it to her nether lips. Slowly, she "twerked" upon it until it was buried fully within her. She sighed with a contended smile.

"Oh my god, Danny boy, what have you done to me? I'm a fuckin' whore for your cock now. Mmmm...baby..."

She gyrated slowly as she caressed his hair, his cheek, his lips. With great effort, she forced herself to stop before she turned it into a full blown fuck session.

She leaned over and grabbed two notebooks from the end table...one his, one hers. She handed his to him and opened hers. And they began to discuss what they had learned about chastity play.

While they talked, she unconsciously rubbed herself on the phallus within her body. She had come to understand that the incredible arousal she felt when impaled upon him was not only the way the incredibly warm, life-like dildo felt moving against her nerve endings. It was also that somehow, the way it was designed, it felt as if she actually were engaged with the husband she loved. Their connection was intact.

She was aghast at herself...learning new realities about her personality. While mounted on his bigger...fuck club...she could not help moistening, her heart racing. Sweet little country girl Elise loved him fully.

Yet coming of age, world-wise Elise knew her soft, pliant pussy was enveloping the soft, firm weapon of the dildo extension, She OWNED IT. Yet...while being aroused by the thick "flesh" of it, SHE knew that beneath this big'un, Dan's real, diminutive cock was hard and throbbing, itself being fucked and tormented by a metal sound with graduated increased thickness.

The knowledge that poor Danny's dick was locked helplessly only fractions of an inch away from her hot, soaking, cumming pussy set her mind afire. If it were not for the extension, they could feel each other. Because of the extension, she became delirious with orgasmic bliss while Dan became apoplectic in sexual frustration.

She could not decribe how this multiplied her orgasmsic rapture, nor the guilty feelings she had so quickly learned to ignore.

"So, tell me what you're feeling, baby. Now that you have experienced this and know what you got yourself into, do you want to keep doing it?"

She gyrated some more, unable to help herself. Dan gripped her waist ane shifted beneath her as he became erect inside the bigger shaft, impaling himself once again.

"I uh...mmmppphhh...fuck...ungh..."

"Breathe..."

He exhaled a couple of deep breaths. "Well...I definitely cannot take...um..." He looked downward at the phallus she sat upon.

"Big Dan..." She grinned mischievously.

"I definitely cannot take Big Dan away from you after seeing what he does for you. So I guess that leaves figuring out about chastity and my...umm..."

"Little Dan..."

"Unnggoh...Little Dan. What to do about Little Dan."

"Sooo...how is Little Dan?"

"Oh, honey...he really really needs to cum. He is so sensitive and gets hard as fuck so fucking easily. I really need to cum."

"So...you just want to wear Big Dan for love-making and not play with the chastity and denial? I mean, I was having fun with it...but it is okay if you don't. I am SO grateful you came up with this for me!" She ground herself on him again.

Dan's face turned bright red, and he squirmed beneath her.

"No...I mean...unghh...Fuck, you're gonna think something is wrong with me."

"What do you mean?"

"I want...I NEED to cum so bad...but...aaaannnggghh...I...I....I LIKE IT..."

"You like what, baby?"

"I like being denied...I love you being in control of when...or IF...I get to cum. And I LOVE taking care of you at the same time...I know, I'm sick or something..."

Elise experienced a small orgasm, "Ohh, baby...I love you...you make me so happy...I guess there is something wrong with both of us, then..."

"What is wrong with me? I want you to deny me...to torment me...to be cruel about it...but I NEED to cum!!"

Elise experienced another orgasm, "Fuck! Fuck, baby...it isn't just you. I don't want to be mean to you...but you just made me cum talking about it...so I must be a fucking bitch..."

They looked into each other's eyes and both said the same word in unison.

"Random."

She smiled, "That's it. I don't have to decide...I just have to resist being nice and letting you get off. If I have to decide, I'll give in and let you cum every time you ask. But how do we make it random?"

"Dice? An app? Cards?"

As they were looking at each other trying to decide, the next ball game started on the TV. They both looked at it...but it was Elise who figured it out.

"Ball games."

"Huh?"

"Every week, we bet. Football, baseball, basketball, soccer...chess. If your team wins by at least ten points...you cum. You get unlocked for at least eight hours and we fuck like bunnies."

"If your team doesn't crush my team, you stay locked up another week. What do you think?"

"Oh, shit."

She giggled. "I know, right?"

Dan's breath caught and he cried out as "Little Dan" became even harder, impaling him fully onto the sound.

Elise laughed, "Is that a yes? You have to say it, babe..."

"Y-yes..."

Poor Dan. In his mind, he would win a game at least every other weekend. He would try harder. But of course, Elise could recall a clear picture of their wins/losses. She was not hoping for this result, but she knew there had been stretches where Dan had not won one of their bets for as much as six months, maybe more.

"So, starting with this game, then? I'll let you pick your team first."

Dan chose, and they watched the game while they talked, and she continued to slowly ride Big Dan.

Dan caressed Elise lightly, "Since we're doing this I'm glad I happened upon...umm...Big Dan. Most of the chastity stuff I read involved tiny little cages where the guy couldn't even get hard. That would be rough!"

Elise smiled. A big smile. Dan knew what that meant. The wheels were turning. Oh, crap.

"Welll..." she traced her fingers across his chest, "I did plan on experimenting with sending you out in public wearing Big Dan. But seriously...most of the time you won't want to go out with this monster strapped to your leg or tummy. So I may have already picked out a chastity tube for you to wear when we go out...I just have to order it..."

"Ohhh....okay..." He smiled nervously. Without even realizing he was doing it, Dan began thrusting upwards into his wife, trying in vain to get some sort of contact for his incredibly engorged cock.

12