Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cooed happily, building towards an orgasm. "Oh, wow...you are such a bad, bad boy, Danny. Being locked up, not even able to get hard excites you, doesn't it?"

Closing his eyes in embarassment, he nodded his head, unable to speak.

"You will ALWAYS wear Big Dan around the house...but does that mean if I were to lock you away in a tiny little cage, then take you to girl's night with all my friends, or use your tongue in public, you would be okay with it? Or LIKE it?"

The images of watching Elise and her sexy friends, or giving them head while his dick pulsed helplessly in a cage aroused him intently. He tensed up and nodded again, almost frantically. Elise thought for sure she felt some of his cum expel from the head of Big Dan within her.

"Damn, Danny boy. Which one?"

"Uh....huh?"

"Which one? Would you just do it for me? Or would you LIKE being used and denied in public?"

Dan could not answer...she would think he was a pervert.

Elise twisted both of his nipples...hard. "Answer me, babe. You cannot hold back on me...obviously Little Dan will snitch you off every time..."

"I would la-like it...I read all those stories...and it turned me on...I'm sorry!"

Elise came, grinding herself upon Big Dan. "Don't be sorry, baby...I read them too...and it got me all hot and bothered..."

After she had come down from her orgasmsic high, she sat still on him, gathering her wits.

They looked over at the game. Half time...and the teams were nearly tied.

She spoke seductively, "You know, a common theme in those chastity stories was cuckoldry..."

He nodded.

She looked down at her midsection where two cocks were joined with her. She spoke to one of them, "So, Little Dan, would it turn Danny boy on for you to be locked up while some big stud fucked me senseless in front of him?"

Dan tried to control himself, but in spite of himself he thrust upwards and cried out as Little Dan pulsed around the sound.

Elise placed her hand to her mouth in mock surprise, "Oh REALLY??"

She leaned down and kissed him deeply. Staying close, she whispered to him, "I love you too much, baby. You will just have to fantasize about that one. I don't want anyone else...and you have been so unselfish in taking care of me...I would never NEED another cock now."

She kissed him again, "Besides, if you think about it, in a way I AM cuckolding you...with YOU."

"OMG, I love you, Elise."

She lay upon him, listening to his heartbeat and feeling his warmth. They may have even dozed for a few minutes.

They looked over in time to see the end of the fourth quarter. Surprisingly (well...not really) Dan's team had completely lost their mojo in the last quarter, allowing Elise's team to score repeatedly. The score was not even close.

And neither was, it became obvious, an orgasm for Dan.

He was not angry or even upset. But oh how he whined. He needed to cum so badly.

Elise caressed him tenderly, trying to calm him. "I tell you what babe. I read some other stuff this week too. If I could give you some relief, would you promise to do something for me in return?"

"Oh, absolutely...anything...just...please..."

She slowly dislodged herself from him with a satisfied smile as Big Dan plopped heavily into his midsection.

"Don't move, lover. I'll be right back."

She returned shortly with a tube of lubricant and a long, thin object with a crooked nub at one end. She explained she had seen it during her research and ordered it.

She covered Dan's anus with lube, then her fingers. She took her time. For the first time Dan felt his backside being penetrated. It was such an odd feeling as his wife worked first one, then two fingers inside. Then she removed her fingers and inserted the wand.

When she began to massage his prostate, Dan moaned. After several minutes, he felt as if he had to pee. She reassured him.

Dan could feel what seemed like a large mass pushing its way up through his cock. Like he was cumming in slow motion, but there was no orgasmic firestorm to accompany it.

They both looked down at Big Dan. Dan was shocked to see a steady flow of his semen flowing from Big Dan's head. It had been forced slowly through his own uretha, through the hollow sound which impaled him, and out through the massive head of the pseudo cock he wore.

But no orgasm. Not really cumming. Just a release.

Elise looked on in amazement. "Oh, wow." Then she carried out the next phase of her plan. She lifted Big Dan, sat on Dan in a reverse cowgirl position, and slowly impaled herself again. Then she resumed manipulating the wand to massage her husband's prostate.

She could feel his hot fluid slowly flowing into her. Just the thought of it made her shudder with pleasure.

Dan groaned and mewled as he continued to feel the cum which had built up in his balls pushed out of his hard penis.

When at long last it appeared he had been emptied of seed, he marveled and almost wanted to cry when he understood he was every bit as aroused as when she had begun. His balls were just not quite as blue.

"Are you ready to fulfill your part of the bargain, baby?"

It occurred to him he had not even asked what his part was. "Umm...yes, ma'am."

Elise lifted herself up, moved back until her warm, soft pussy was in place, then covered his mouth with it. She pressed her hand against her abdomen and squeezed her vaginal muscles.

"Hhhhmmmpppphhhhh....ungh..."

Dan's mouth was suddenly filled with his own cum mixed with hers. She had sealed her sex to his mouth like an airlock...he had no choice but to swallow as quickly as he could to take in the huge amount of jizz he had built up. When he had swallowed "Big Dan's" load Elise let up...a little.

"Thank you, baby...you are so good to me. Will you take care of me, please? And make me cum on that magnificent tongue?"

It took Dan a moment to catch up...to come to terms with where he was and what had happened.

"Baby, are you okay? Dan??"

Dan could not speak. He was so...desperate to cum...and so damned happy.

She felt his tongue lightly tracing her outer lips. Savoring her familiar flesh, the new taste of them both on her. He sucked her lips in gently one at a time.

He pulled away just long enough to proclaim, "Thank you for this Elise, I love you so much..."

Then he began darting his tongue across her clit with a passion, intent on driving her to multiple orgasms.

"OHHH! OH DAN!! I LOVE YOU DAN!"

As her orgasms coursed through her she fell atop him...trying to find somewhere for all that sexual bliss to go, she bit his inner thigh and screamed.

He redoubled his efforts with his mouth while his hips bucked uncontrollably. She grasped his buttocks tightly with both hands and held on as she continued cumming violently.

When she had finished, she turned and collapsed onto him in the recliner. She curled up in his arms and they kissed until they drifted off to sleep.

Hours later he woke. His erection had finally waned. He managed to stand with her and carried her to the bedroom. He lay her down then crawled in next to her. She rolled over and lay her head on his chest; then draped a leg over his midsection and the large manhood there.

He pondered as he drifted off. The heavy phallus he wore had become freedom and prison with his wife holding the key. He wondered what other surprises his wife had for him.

Ecstasy and frustration.

And he loved it.

12