All Comments on 'Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 02'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cat833942cat833942over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this, the contrast between the careful consideration of his wife, and his "just go for it" nature, still getting him into more and more trouble! But more than that, the emotions and sexiness is so clear and well done, making this really erotic and fun to read! Again hoping that there is more to come from this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know and love the feeling!

Duke567Duke567over 2 years ago

Dan better learn how to pick winners better!

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Really nice sequel looking forward to the next part.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz2002about 1 year ago

Hot. Love the self-inflicted frustration by little Dan. It bodes well for the next chapters… thanks for a great story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELS6 months ago

A wonderful story, chastity can definitely bring a couple much closer together. It has become pretty common and is a lot of fun. I hope Dan's everyday cage for out of the house is a regular one meant to keep him from getting hard all the time. His erections should now belong to her alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?