Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swatted his cocks playfully.

"Hmmm...no mercy, huh? I think I can do that. Just remember, you asked for it..."

She grasped his face, turning him for a kiss. "We'll start with some training."

He arched an eyebrow as if to say, "Yes?" What was the training?

"Uh-uh. If this is going to be an FLR, I'll let you know when it is time."

"Umm...FLR?"

She stroked his face tenderly, "Cousin Elise taught me that FLR stands for Female Led Relationship...just what it sounds like...I am in charge without being all Domme like."

He smiled. He liked that.

"Unless I WANT to be your Domme."

His penis throbbed...trying to swallow more of the sound again.

Sophie laughed heartily. "Elise also told me Dan's dick ALWAYS gives away his true feelings. I'm going to have fun making Little John tell me all about you..."

She hefted the cocks extending from his waist, "You two are going to be MY best friends, aren't you?"

Little John throbbed in response.

In the coming days, the couple spent hours talking about things more intimate than one shares at the outset of a relationship.

After speaking with Elise for permission, Sophie filled John in about her cousin's experiences. And about Dan's.

They began to chronicle differences in their experiences. Some fell under the "duh" category. Dan's penis extension was flesh colored...so he NEVER got to see his member, and impalings on the sound were always a shock, if not unexpected. Dan's penis was diminutive, so when flaccid he could be fairly comfy and safe, shrunk at the bottom of the extension.

John, however, soon realized Dan's well intended tips regarding what to expect were not all applicable.

First and most obvious, was that with a clear extension, John saw his manhood all the time. He knew exactly what was coming.

The next difference had to do with John's length and girth. He was a shower, not a grower. So Little John did not have the luxury of relaxing at the base of his device.

In unaroused flaccid state, John's larger penis rested just below the tip of the sound. So while he was not continuously impaled, the tip of the sound WAS in a position to tickle the entrance to his urethra all day, every day. There was no respite...no forgetting about his confinement.

Due to how he fit within the extension, Sophie had decided not to strap Big John to his thigh as Dan's device was for out-of-the-house wear. She had him wear high top boxers when he was out and about. This had the effect of using his underwear's waistband as a strap to keep Big John flat against his abdomen.

He wore his shirts untucked, so people rarely noticed that he appeared to have a huge permanent erection. And when he DID get an erection, nothing changed visually.

But it sure as hell changed for him. A female co-worker would bend over displaying cleavage or buttocks, and John would nearly be brought to his knees, his cock climbing up the sound.

His cover was blown several times with little serendipitous incidents.

Once he had been standing behind Katjia at the copier, waiting his turn. She had suddenly bent over to jiggle the paper drawer, pressing her denim clad buttocks backwards...quite unaware of his presence. "Ohh! I'm sorry!" She had stood back up rapidly. When the realization dawned on her that she had not just bumped into John, but into a large erect phallus, her eyes grew wide and she stared at his midsection.

John had turned five shades of red, "I-I-I'm sorry...excuse me, ma'am." He had hustled off, forgetting all about the copies in his hand.

Both being shy, and John being committed, nothing came of that encounter. Except that Katjia no longer sent anything to John through office mail...she always delivered personally.

Then there was the time they were in a staff meeting. John had sat safely in the back, against the wall. Mr wallflower. Or so he thought.

Camilla, wearing a white pencil skirt, low-cut blouse and high heels, was walking past him on the way to a more prominent seat. She wanted attention. But she was not expecting the attention she got.

She lost her footing just as she passed John, whom she had not even noticed. She fell backwards, arms pinwheeling for balance, and landed directly on his chest, sliding downwards until she sat in his lap.

Camilla never wore panties...she was somewhat proud of the fact she did not even own any. Had Big John not been secured tightly to John's abdomen, she would have found herself suddenly and violently filled with cock from the force of her fall.

As it was, the bulbous head pressed hard into her sex, separated only by John's shirt before her buttocks slid down the length of the long, thick cock until she sat in John's lap. Now it was pressed firmly between her cheeks.

The impact of Camilla's body on Big John shoved the sound fast and deep into John's cock.

"Hnnnnnggggghhh!!!!"

Then the inevitable erection drove him even further onto the little phallus. He tried unsuccessfully to suppress a groan and a sigh.

"Oh, fuck, I'm sorry, buddy!" She started to stand, but realizing what she was pressed against, instead gyrated against it...exploring the girth of the member with her ass.

Looking over her shoulder, she whispered, "Damn...I think I'll just sit here for the meeting..." Her pussy was sore from the impact, and she could not help but crave being left even more sore.

John blushed. She wriggled on him again, then asked him to help her stand. His strong hands holding her waist, he helped her back to her feet.

She slid a business card from her bag and handed it to him, "Call me." It wasn't a question, nor even a suggestion. It was a demand.

Camilla had every intent of finding out what that impressive cock would feel like. And she was used to getting her way.

John watched her bountiful behind swish as she walked off. Before Sophie he would have been intimidated but enthused. Now that he had Sophie in his life, he was a bit scared. What the hell does he do with this?

A week later he had not called Camilla, nor had he mentioned the incident to Sophie. In typical male fashion, he was hoping the situation would just go away. And of course, it did not.

He was walking out of the building at work...and so was Camilla. That day she was wearing blue jeans which looked as if they were painted on. And she looked perfect.

She sashayed directly up to him, grabbing his hand. "You have not called me, lover. I'm hurt."

"I uh...umm..."

"You don't want this?"

"I uh...have a fiance'"

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her...I just want one night, lover. Call me."

And she was gone.

That night as they were eating dinner, John finally broached the subject, "I need your advice on something..."

Sophie listened with interest as he described the incidents with the firey Latina at work and her demands. He was sweating, waiting for her to explode.

"Camilla? About my height with dark hair and an ass that doesn't quit? Works in your building, huh?"

"Uh huh..."

"Well. I happen to know Camilla. Don't you worry, honey. I'll fix this."

John spent the rest of the week hoping he would not run into Camilla. He was quite thankful when quitting time on Friday arrived...even more when he made it out of the building.

The newly minted couple had been alternating staying the weekend at his house or her apartment to help them decide which to keep once they were married. This weekend was her apartment.

John turned his key in the lock and slipped inside. He heard voices in the living room. Curious, he went straight there, and almost turned and ran.

Sophie sat in the recliner, her legs tucked up beneath her. Across from her on the couch sat...Camilla.

A dozen scenarios flashed through his mind...all frightening...and all wrong.

Sophie laughed conspiratorily when she noticed him, "Oh, honey, you look like you've seen a ghost!"

Camilla regarded him, feigning an angry look.

"Come in and have a seat, honey."

The only place to sit was on the couch next to Camilla. He glanced around, then gave a pleading look.

"Oh very well. You may stand. Right here beside me. Hands behind your back."

Once he was in place, Sophie explained, without looking up at him.

"You seem to have the worst...or best, luck honey. You managed to draw the attention of one of my girlfriends...and I do mean girlfriend."

She waited for that to sink in. Both women enjoyed the series of expressions on John's face.

Camilla added, "Sophie and I spent some time together a few years back...I see we both still have the same taste in men."

"Speaking of taste...Camilla here happens to be the very best I've ever known at cunnilingus..."

Again waiting for John to catch up.

"So we made a deal...Camilla is going to teach you how to eat pussy properly...and in exchange you are going to give her the proper fucking she has been craving from you."

John flushed, "So...she knows?"

Camilla was intrigued, "I know what?"

John grew pensive, Sophie laughed.

"She soon will...do a strip tease for her."

John slowly removed his shoes and socks, then his shirt while facing away from Camilla. He slowly dropped his pants, still facing away.

"Turn around."

John moved slowly, but soon Camilla could see his impressive yet imprisoned shaft encased in the clear extension. She had already noticed the belt and padlock above his butt.

"Holy shit..."

"I know, right? Trust me, you are going to love it."

As the two old friends talked, ignoring him, John wanted to hide. Since he couldn't, he grew even more aroused. Little John was desperately trying to swallow the sound, causing him to groan in frustration and sensation. Sophie shushed him, to no avail. He couldn't help himself. Quite literally.

"For crying out loud, what is it doing to him??"

Sophie explained at length about the sound attached inside the penis extension, how John's actual penis was impaled upon it. Then she explained about the sensory depravation the extension provided and the chastity aspect. She displayed John's restrictive chastity cage.

"So...no matter how long he fucks you, he cannot cum? Seriously?"

"Seriously. It is amazing."

"OMG. How often do you let him cum??"

This question seemed to take Sophie aback, as if it was something she had not considered before. She placed her fingers to her lips as if embarassed.

"Oh, my. You know what? I haven't yet."

"WHAT?? WTF??" Camilla looked at John aghast. He looked down, as if embarassed for not having demanded his due.

Sophie tittered, "I am terrible, aren't I? Okay...let's do this. How long do you think it will take to teach him cunnilingus properly? I mean for him to get good at it?"

"Well, I can teach him what to do in a few hours. But you know guys...it could take him months or years to actually get good at it..."

"Really? That won't do. Here's my idea. You stay the weekend. Teach him, try him out for size. Then Sunday afternoon, if he can give both of us...hmmm...ten orgasms with his mouth, he gets to cum. Is ten reasonable?"

"I do not know if it is reasonable...but it IS possible. I'm game."

Sophie turned to John, "What about you? Are you game?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She asked John to fix them all a light dinner, with the promise the festivities and training would begin soon after they ate.

About an hour later the trio sat in the living room. Sophie asked Camilla what the game plan was.

"Well, first, let's you and me join John in getting naked."

Shortly both ladies were nude, handing their folded clothes to John for storage. When he returned he and Sophie both looked at Camilla expectantly.

John's penis was again straining inside the extension as he took in Camilla's luxurious curves, full breasts and radiant, toothy smile.

"Sophie, lay back on the couch and prop your legs up. That's right, like you're giving really good access."

She guided John until he was sitting on the floor with her in front of their learning exhibit...Sophie's sex.

"Now. Here's the plan. I am going to give you a thorough umm geography lesson. Then I am going to go down on Sophie while you watch and learn. I want you to know what is expected."

Sophie squealed. She liked this idea already.

"After I finish Miss Sophie off, YOU will use what you have learned to eat me. Make me proud. Then I expect the first of regular rogerings."

"Now I'm going to trace the right side of the parts I will show you...you copy me on the left. Remember, EVERYTHING here wants a delicate touch with your mouth and hands. We only want you to rough us up with your dick."

She traced her fingers lightly along the back of Sophie's thigh, as John mimicked her actions on the left.

"This is an errogenous zone...you won't make her cum, but it feels wonderful if done correctly. Especially right here behind her knee. Then right here, at the crease of her butt. This is zone one in your training..."

They both spent a few moments caressing their subject, causing Sophie to sigh contentedly.

Camilla then traced her fingers along the space between Sophie's thighs and her outer labia as John followed suit. "Zone two...again, it just feels really good."

Then they each lightly traced the outer labia, from top to bottom and back again several times.

"This is zone three for you, Johnny. This important...the closer you get the more important. See how they are puffy? You can trace them with your fingertips...bathe them with your flattened tongue, trace them with a pointed tongue...and suck them gently into your mouth, which is glorious."

She took two fingers and inserted them inside of Sophie's moist sex, directing John to do the same. Then she had him remove his, and hooked her's upward. Sophie ground herself subconsciously on the fingers.

"Do you know why she can't help doing that?"

He shook his head in the negative. Camilla removed her fingers and directed him to mimick her actions. Sophie ground herself on his fingertips now. His cock throbbed in response.

"Do you feel a spongy grouping of little bumps?" He nodded. "That is her G-Spot. It's what you should be aiming for during intercourse. This is zone four for you. When you're going down on us, I want you to try and lick that with your tongue. You probably won't be able to, but your trying will feel good."

Sophie was certainly sufficiently aroused by this point that "zone five" was obvious. Camilla directed John's attention to her now prominent clitoris.

"You know what it feels like when a woman focuses a blow job on the head of your cock? Ten times that is what it feels like when you focus on her clit. Bathe it, lash at it, but always tenderly. And after she has an orgasm, it will be sensitive, just like you would be..."

She regarded him, and her friend. Then her eyes glistened as she decided.

"I want you to FEEL what good cunnilingus can do. Sit down on the couch. Sophie, mount him in a reverse cowgirl, then lay back on him. We have to give that beautiful cock someplace to be out of the way."

Sophie gladly placed the extension at her entrance and moaned in pleasure while she sank down to the hilt. Camilla took in the sight lustfully.

"Damn. That looks like it feels good. John, you are not allowed to move. Just absorb everything. Before I'm done with you, I expect you to make Sophie cum with your tongue the way I am about to make her scream."

A lot of confidence, but from experience. Camilla knelt down between their thighs. She massaged Sophie's impaled sex, making certain her friends labia and clitoris were all out away from the huge cock and available to her tongue and lips. Then she began to make love to her friend in earnest.

Several factors contributed to what happened next. All of the sex talk and foreplay resulting from John's training has Sophie already on edge. She was beyond ready. She had missed Camilla's talented tongue and was craving it. Big John had her stretched to her limit, her G-spot thrumming. And finally, the fact that Camilla WAS very talented.

Camilla would normally take her time, slowly bringing her lover over the edge. She knew foreplay was not necessary this time...and went straight to a good tongue lashing.

Within moments Sophie was screaming, begging, thrashing and fucking herself desperately onto Camilla's face and Big John as multiple violent orgasms coursed through her body.

All of these incredible sensations were felt by John in his position melded to Sophie. His manhood throbbed within it's prison, within Sophie's pussy which he could not feel. He shuddered repeatedly in sympathy to his lover, and in frustration. Damn!

Camilla let Sophie come down from her high, then built her back up to another intense series of orgasms. She repeated this process almost a dozen times...determined to set the bar high for John.

When she was ready to let the lovers up, she was ready for a nap. But she was even more ready for an orgasm. So she decided to give John an opportunity to perform, although she did not expect much. She was so wound up, she knew she would at least get to cum.

Camilla, her face covered in Sophie's fluids, kissed John deeply, dragging him to the floor. Then she straddled his head. If he did not manage to perform sufficiently, she would simply use his face to masturbate herself. She was much less concerned with her trainee's feelings than Sophie was. She would get hers, either way.

John felt her moist, furry sex on his face. He looked up to see her firm abs, her full breasts topped by erect nipples, and saw her bright brown eyes looking back at him. She spoke huskily, dispassionately.

"Tomorrow I will put you through your paces and you will focus on all of the zones I showed you. But for tonight...I am so fucking horny...just focus on my clit...you can find that can't you?"

SHE was horny?? John felt his cock straining within it's prison. He focused on her sex and realized for the first time in his life just how prominent the "man in the boat" was for an aroused woman. Or was it just Camilla?

"Oh, wow...are...are all women like this?"

She looked at him quizzically, which he read as "idiot."

"No...I mean...AM I an idiot? I mean...us guys have different sized dicks...and I've never noticed...umm..."

Camilla grinned in recognition, "Yes, boy, I have a big clit, just like you have a nice dick. But yes, you should have noticed it on Sophie and other women. You are gonna have to give a lot of head to make up for that."

With that comment she grabbed him by the hair, pulling him up into her as she lowered her weight onto him.

John took in her taste, her scent, the texture of her flesh in his mouth, and how it was different than Sophie.

He closed his lips around her large bud.

"S-s-suck it..."

He sucked her in...pushed her out, then back in, as if he were sucking a small cock.

"Good boy...good boy...now lick it...that's right...back and forth, up and down...make love to it..."

He knew he was being clumsy, but did as he was told as best he could. He continued for several minutes, bucking his own hips upwards as Camilla's moans...her body...made him desperate to cum. He groaned into her flesh.

Camilla was right on the edge. But everytime she thought she was going over the top, she could tell he began thinking about his hard-on because he lost focus, leaving her wanting.

"FUCK!!"

She held his head still and began thrusting herself back and forth across his mouth, pressing her pussy down firmly until she came. She continued masturbating herself on his face until she enjoyed a second orgasm, ignoring his muffled moans and his thrashing about.

As the second orgasm washed over her, she raised up and let it finish on her knees so he could gasp for breath. She looked down to see him trembling with need, and stared in awe at his penis trying to swallow the sound.

"Poor boy. You have to prove yourself before you can cum, sweetie. But don't fret. Tomorrow you will practice until you get it right. By the end of the weekend, I promise you will be our bitch and like it. A pussy licking master."