Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 06

Story Info
Sophie finds love & breaks him in right with chastity.
10.2k words
4.66
16.1k
18

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie sat propped against the headboard, laying on the bed in her hotel room. Two more days of travel and she would be home. She was naked, except for the high-end chastity belt cousin Elise had locked on her nearly three weeks prior.

Damn she was horny. She had not gone more than a day without an orgasm since she was a teen. She was pensive in her frustration. Now she had gone nearly a month and had experienced only two orgasmic experiences.

On two occasions, Elise had taken pity on her and allowed her husband to caress and manipulate Sophie's nipples until she experienced orgasms with no contact of her center. It had been amazing, an entirely new experience. But they were not the full-blown orgasms she craved.

In her desperation, she had tried to mimick his actions to get herself off several times since. However, a person's own touch was never the same as having someone else touch you. She had only managed to drive herself to distraction.

As she looked at her tablet, the subject made her wet and wishing she could cum. Still, at the same time she was finding Dan had been correct. The other side of orgasm denial was a continuously increasing sexual high. She loved that, too.

She had found what she was looking for online. Searching the weblink Elise had shared with her, she found that the vendor did in fact offer the combination chastity belt and penis extension Dan wore...in a clear version. It was promised to feel just as lifelike, but she would be able to see the wearer's penis.

She selected it, picked a thicker sound than what Dan wore, and ordered it. She did not know who would be wearing it for her. But if her cousin could, she was confident she could find her own "Dan."

She next searched for a very high tech, supposedly intensely secure, very small chastity cage...something else she knew Elise put Dan into. She ordered that too.

Laying her tablet aside, she tried once again to get herself off by flicking, twisting, and tugging on her nipples. Half an hour later, breathing heavily, thrusting her hips desperately and whining, she finally gave up and tried to sleep with sore breasts but no relief.

Back at home, Sophie found she had more purpose. In the past she had been without direction and carefree. She was intent on finding a more permanent relationship.

In the coming months, she tried something new in her romantic ventures. Normally there was a great probability her libido would take over and lead her to sex on the first date. Not always a bad thing if you just wanted to sow your wild oats, but it didn't lead to getting to know people.

Sophie began locking herself into her chastity belt on first date nights, and mailing the keys to herself.

She began to discover how many assholes she had been dating.

Then she met John. He was tall, well built, funny, humble and polite. And it did not seem to matter to him that Sophie did not "put out" on the first date. Or the second, or the fifth. They were having a great time together, and really seemed to click. He was kind of nerdy. She thought, if cousin Elise's husband Dan had a black twin, here he was.

And then it happened.

They were at the park going for a walk when the conversation turned to sex. They had walked past a couple who was making out pretty intensely.

John flushed, "Wow. Much more and they may as well have sex in public."

"Kinky...sounds fun."

He flushed again.

"So...do you have any kinky fantasies, Johnny?"

He stammered.

"It's okay...I don't judge...I like to try new things." She expected him to say mild BDSM, anal, something mild.

"You sure?"

"Yes! Spill, come on...."

He started to say something, then hesitated. Finally he reached for her hand, and placed it on his crotch.

It took her a moment. Then the realization hit her and her eyes grew large.

He became very embarassed, "I'm sorry. I know, I'm a freak."

"No! That's not it..."

He looked at her cautiously.

"I think you are my soul mate, honey."

She fondled the chastity tube she could feel through his jeans.

"If you are a freak, so am I...come back to my apartment."

She sat him at the kitchen table, gave him a glass of whiskey, and told him she would be back in a moment.

She walked up behind him, "Turn around, Johnny..."

He turned around slowly. He nearly dropped his drink.

She stood before him completely naked except for her chastity belt. In her right hand she held the high-end chastity tube she had bought. In her left she held the male version of the belt she wore, with the penis extension attached.

"I think I love you..." He looked nervously between the three devices, her magnificent breasts and her radiant smile.

"I love you too, honey. Which one do you want to try first? Show me yours?"

Soon John was nude but for his CB-6000, a plastic chastity tube. Nice, but not anywhere as high tech or secure as the ones she held.

"Damned nice body, Johnny. So...which one?"

He hesitated, "Well, all in then. That's the other part of my fantasy...or fetish. It is entirely up to you...I would like to be subservient to you."

Her chest flushed red, her nipples erect as erasers. "Oh, my. HOW subserviant?"

"Regarding sex? Entirely. Completely selfish and a little...a little mean."

"Takes your's off."

It only took a moment. Then his manhood stood long and hard between them. It was impressive, at least seven inches.

"Oh, wow. Very nice, honey." She handed him the smaller tube. "Cram yourself into this tiny one...then I'll show you the features on my second-best friend."

Once John had the new chastity tube in place, Sophie inspected it for fit and inquired about how it felt. As she turned it this way and that, he tried to become erect.

"Oh, wow. It is so much more comfortable than the one I had. Even though it is smaller."

"When was the last time you came?"

"Uhh, I haven't had sex with anyone for months..."

She smiled sardonically, "That was NOT the question I asked..."

He looked down sheepishly, "Yesterday..."

She masturbated at least once, sometimes several times a day. But she could tell he was embarassed.

"You bad boy. I had wanted to wait until we could have a nice romantic date for our first sexual encounter. But I WAS thinking this weekend. Now I am going to have to wait at least two weeks so you'll be good and ready.

She had to laugh as she watched John's new chastity cage bouncing while his penis tried in vain to grow.

"So you like that idea, huh?"

He nodded.

She placed one of the keys around her neck on her necklace, then let it rest between her breasts as she had seen Elise do with Dan's key.

Then she raised her arms and placed them around his neck. She looked up into his eyes, then kissed him deeply for the first time. He wrapped her in his arms and drew her even closer.

"Tell you what, Johnny. I will keep my chastity belt on until I take your chastity tube off..."

"Oh, does that mean I get your keys?"

"Umm...no, honey. That's not how this works." She kissed him.

The soon to be lovers spent even more time together over the next two weeks, talking much more now that they had discovered a somewhat unique common interest.

They had been falling in love already...now they dove in head first.

They both told the other they had a surprise for their special date night.

When the big day arrived, they flipped a coin to see who would share their surprise first. Sophie lost the toss and would share first.

So it was John found himself standing nude in her large, well appointed living room. Nude except for his chastity tube.

Sophie tied a blindfold around his eyes, "Now, place your hands behind your head and keep them there."

She removed his chastity tube, then quickly, before he became aroused, fastened "Big John" in place.

Now it didn't matter if he were aroused or not. She would get hers.

She removed the blindfold.

"Wha-what? I thought we were unlocking and making love tonight?"

"We are, honey. I said I would remove your chastity tube. But we need to break in Big John...and your orgasms have to be earned, right?"

He gulped. "Yes, ma'am. It's just, I was so excited to please you and..."

"Oh, I expect you'll please the hell out of me...the 'and' will have to wait, though. So what is your surprise?"

"Umm...close your eyes now..."

She did so, and he retrieved something from his jacket pocket.

"Okay, you can open them now..."

Sophie opened her eyes to find John kneeling before her, a beautiful engagement ring shining from the small box in his hand.

"Oh, wow..."

"Miss Sophie, will you marry me?"

She took in the scene. An attractive, well-built man, completely nude except for a monstrous fake cock, presenting her with a ring. It was insane.

And it was perfect.

"You still want to ask this after what just happened? Are you sure??"

"More than ever...because of it."

She tittered and cried, "Yes!"

They sat and cuddled, and made plans. They decided to set a date of a year from that date. This would give them time to know each other well and to establish their relationship.

Eventually their cuddles turned to fondling and kissing. This resulted in John's first erection within "Big John."

Able to see Little John's movements because of the transparent synthetic material, they both stared in fascination.

Watching himself slowly move closer and closer to the thick, smooth sound at the end of the penis extension, John instinctively attempted to pull back...away from the impending penetration.

But the chastity belt was locked as one with his midsection, and the impaling of his cock was...inevitable.

When his erection met the sound, they both held their breath.

When he felt the polished metal touch the slit of his thickening penis, well lubricated with precum, he gasped.

When he watched, and felt his cock mounting it, he stammered, "Oh...oh...fuck..."

When the sound had penetrated two inches within his uretha, "Uunnngghhh!"

She laughed cheerily. He looked at her like she must be crazy, so she felt she had to explain, "I'm sorry...it's just you made the exact same sound Dan makes when he gets hard. Who knew?"

They both watched curiously when his penis reached the thicker part of the sound she had bought...thicker than Dan had to contend with. His bulbous head stopped it's progress, and he moaned as it pulsed. Then his cock throbbed mightily, suddenly swallowing the remainder of the sound in a second.

"Gaaaaawwwww...hhnnnnnggg!"

His reasonably sized cock was now pressed firmly into the inside of the extension, the sound buried a good four inches inside of it.

When Dan's diminutive penis was impaled, the sound prevented it from touching the inside of the extension, preventing him from gaining any stimulation.

Sophie thought about how diabolically ingenious the device's creators were. John's bigger penis, once impaled, was smashed so tightly against the inside of the extension...that he had absolutely no hope of stimulation either.

Small or large, the wearer was equally fucked. Or equally NOT fucked.

"Oh, wow, Johnny, this is so fucking hot."

"It is really weird...it actually feels...good..."

Sophie reached behind her hips and unlocked her own chastity belt, pulling it off.

"Will you go down on me? I am so fucking horny now..."

John moved down between her thighs, admiring her smoothly shaven genitalia before moving in to begin.

Sophie lay back on the couch, relaxing and enjoying his attentions.

For a bit. Then she began to wonder.

She felt as if he were licking her as if he was licking an ice cream cone...long flattened licks across her labia, bottom to top. It became obvious the few times he made contact with her clitoris were quite by accident.

She looked down at the top of his head with a "WTF" expression.

Finally she gently tapped him on the top of his head with a single finger.

He looked up, smiling apprehensively.

"You've never done this before, have you?"

Embarassed that it was so blatantly obvious...meaning he was horrible at it, he shook his head.

She sighed, "Come up here, sweetie."

He moved up beside her and she kissed him. "Do you WANT to do that for me?"

"Yes...yes, I just haven't been with anyone who asked me to before."

"Well. We will have to teach you, then. But not tonight. I guess you'll just have to cut to the chase and fuck me, then."

"That, I know how to do..."

"Oh, really? Prove it, big boy." She hefted Big John.

John leaned up, placing Big John's large, spongy, clear head at Sophie's entrance.

She knew it was made of new-age polymers. It was synthetic. She was a highly sexualized woman...she had experienced and knew the difference between a real dick and a dildo.

But as she was slowly penetrated, she had to lean forward and look down to make sure the penis extension had not somehow fallen off...it felt so fucking real!

The large, flared head entered her fully and she felt the shaft begin to follow.

"Oh, damn. Don't stop...mmmmm."

John looked down in fascination. He could see his cock, encased in the extension, could feel the sound spreading it open from the inside, but could not feel HER. It was incredibly erotic and incredibly frustrating.

John worked his way in, a little at a time...in, then out, then in, until Big John was fully engaged.

Reaching down and grabbing her buttocks with both hands, he lifted her up as he stood. Now he had her supported by the massive phallus which impaled her, and his strong hands.

Sophie wriggled herself on Big John. "Oh, damn, Johnny. Now I know why cousin Elise was screaming like a banshee. Fuck me, honey...please?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaned up, and kissed him as he walked them to her bedroom. He lay her gently onto the bed.

John loved the power this position gave him. Not domineering power, but leverage...an advantage of placement. From here he could drive his manhood home using the power of his hips and legs to the great satisfaction of his lover.

He drew almost entirely out of her body. Normally he would have driven quickly and forcefully back into her.

This time, however, he glanced down at their union and froze. The tip of Big John's transparent head just barely spread her fleshy lips.

But HIS cock, plainly seen within Big John, fully erect and held motionless, did not penetrate her. Fascinated and tormented at the same time by the fact he was so close but could feel nothing, he watched his penis throb in excitement.

Sophie mewled in anticipation, then, observing the expression on his face, she leaned up to see what he saw.

"Oh, damn honey, that is so fucking hot."

She wrapped her strong thighs around his waist, and drew him into her. Ever so slowly.

They both watched intently as both cocks slowly disappeared inside her vagina. She moaned in pleasure as she was spread gently open around the larger phallus, excited that much more by watching it penetrate her.

He watched, aroused yet mortified as his erection was enveloped by her sex...enveloping it entirely while he felt nothing. What a strange contradiction. He could imagine what his cock SHOULD be feeling...but did not.

Sighing contentedly, "Are you okay, honey?"

It took him a moment to respond, "Yeah...it's just so...surreal. I want so bad to feel your pussy...but at the same time it is so fucking hot..."

"Mmmmmm....here you are about to fuck the hell out of me...and I'M actually the one with all the power, huh? I can cum and cum and cum...and you can't. No wonder Elise likes this so much..."

They looked into each other's eyes for a few moments.

"Take me, John...don't make me beg..."

John did as asked. He began plunging into Sophie's body, slowly increasing his rhythm until it became almost frenetic. Holding onto her thighs, he occasionally glanced down at his chastised cock moving in and out.

Sophie had been needing this for so long...and experiencing Big John for the first time...

She completely lost it.

Her fingernails dug deeply into his biceps, drawing blood as she pumped herself onto the phallus impaling her...meeting him thrust for thrust.

Her multitude of orgasmic screams echoed through the apartment building, drawing shocked and envious reactions from her neighbors.

As her ecstatic cries continued...and continued...and escalated, some of her neighbors could not help but act.

Fifty-four year old Mr. Wilson in 4B sat in his recliner. He had been watching old westerns when he had heard the comotion and muted his television. He could not help himself...Sophie's screams brought back memories...visions, sensations and scents. By the time the sounds stopped, he had ejaculated five times, leaving a huge sticky mess on his chest and abdomen.

Debbie Murphy was listening awestruck when she entered 5K to find her 10-year-old son playing his video game. Fortunately he seemed pretty disinterested in the sounds echoing through the building.

"Mom, that lady sure is religious. She's been praising God and shouting 'thank you!' for almost an hour..."

"It sure sounds like she has a lot to be thankful for, Timmy. Why don't you go over to Bobby's to play for awhile?"

Wendy Anderson in 7A walked into her bedroom to find her boyfriend sleeping, yet obviously hearing the frantic sex subconsciously...his cock tenting the sheets.

She unceremoniously flung the sheets off of him and lined him up, sinking her soaked pussy onto him in one motion. Her desperate pounding quickly woke him. He was stroking upwards in no time.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!!!" Her orgasm was approaching when her boyfriend groaned in panic, filling her with his cum.

She whimpered in frustration as his erection flagged. "Oh, noooooo..."

Normally she would just surrender to events, hoping for an orgasm the next time. But Sophie's cries continued, rendering Wendy needier than she ever remembered being.

Wordlessly she slid up the bed and plopped down onto his face. Grasping his hair with both hands, she pressed his mouth to her messy sex and began fucking his face.

"Hummmppphhh....unghaa..." He initially tried to pull away. But her desperation, Sophie's screams, and Wendy's moans overcame him. He began darting his tongue across her clit, ignoring their combined fluids coating his face. Very soon he was rewarded as Wendy's orgasmic screams joined with Sophie's.

Much more quickly than he could remember, he was hard as stone again. Wendy finished fucking his face and fell back onto the bed happily. She was surprised as she felt her hips being dragged down the bed...and his hard cock slamming into her center again. Within seconds the headboard was bouncing off the wall.

"OhhhFUCKYES!!! AAAAUUUGGGGHH!!!"

After more than an hour and every sexual position they could think of, Sophie was beyond sated. Exhausted, she gently pushed John away. He fell to the bed beside her.

He was surprised to hear Sophie, "OMG..."

He followed her gaze to his crotch. He had felt his hard-on, of course. But he too was amazed to see it pulsing inside the clear synthetic penis extension.

His cock appeared to be hungrily fellating the sound which impaled it, trying desperately to swallow it. Seeing this unbelievable image, John groaned in frustration.

Frustration would come to be John's constant companion. And strangely...a dear friend.

Sophie noticed the agonized expression on John's face. A flash of concern crossed her countenance briefly, then she smiled and giggled. "You gonna be able to handle this, big boy?"

"I-I...I've fantasized about being used and chastized by a woman for years...but never imagined th-this..."

Her eyes twinkled, "Well?"

His cock pulsed again, and a dollop of precum expelled from Big John.

"Oh fuck....no mercy please..."

"What? I couldn't hear you..."

"NO MERCY....PLEEEASE?"