Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio slept together in Sophie's bed. The next morning John was surprised to be awakened by a still nude Camilla bearing a cup of coffee and a smile.

"When you two are ready, come on into the dining room. I have breakfast ready. You're going to need your energy, big boy."

As they ate the omelets she had prepared, Camilla explained, "Sophie and I aren't just going to lay in bed all weekend for you. But regardless of what we are doing, you will be between our legs practicing every waking moment. That is your entire life for the weekend, understood?"

"Yes'm."

They showered together. John was asked politely to bathe both women, who then bathed him.

John's weekend was spent as had been advertised. The friends took turns, whether watching a movie, eating a meal, chatting on the phone, or sunning on the balcony, he was on his knees before one of them.

Camilla would direct which zone he should be concentrating on, and for how long.

"Okay, I want you to work on my zone two until I say to switch. That's it, light kisses and nibbling...occasionally suck my flesh. Remember, this part is not about making me orgasm...it is just about making me feel good. Think about how good it would feel to have one of us sucking your cock and balls while you were on a business call. You couldn't cum, but wouldn't it feel good?"

"Yes, ma'am, it sure would." His penis throbbed in it's prison, emitting a dollop of pre-cum.

"Don't get excited, big boy. We wouldn't demean or subjugate ourselves that way...ick."

It was not lost on him that by making this comment, Camilla was at the same time pointing out how she viewed him; that he WAS demeaning and subjugating himself. He flushed.

An hour later she directed him to get her some coffee. As she sipped, "Now zone four for awhile. That's it, get your tongue in there."

The more John practiced, the more he picked up on little cues each of the ladies gave as to their individual likes. One incident in particular really helped him...it was like an "aha" moment.

He was lovingly working on zone five for Sophie as she sat reading a book in the living room. As he darted his tongue across her clit, Sophie began to mewl and push against him. The sounds, scent and motions aroused him greatly, and he instinctively began rotating his hips forward and back, attempting in vain to achieve some form of friction against his manhood. He lost his focus, and Sophie groaned in disappointment as the moment was lost.

He felt Camilla interlace her fingers in his hair and felt his head being raised gently away from Sophie's sex. Camilla's face was very close to his, and she spoke evenly, but firmly.

"STOP thinking about your DAMNED dick. WE are all you should be thinking about. ALL you care about. Ignore your whiny little penis...making US happy...making US cum, is the ONLY way you might..."

She pressed him back into Sophie's sex.

"You live to love pussy...from now on, every time I see you move your dick, I'm gonna spank you."

She swatted him firmly on both cheeks. "I'm going to go find a paddle."

Something just clicked. It was like an epiphany. It had never occurred to him to completely ignore his own needs. The torment of WANTING and being denied was part of his kink. He loved the torture while he was fucking Sophie but could feel nothing besides the sound.

Damn. It would be the ultimate denial to deny himself even that. To receive all of his satisfaction from his lover.

It was not even the threatened spanking. He thought, if Camilla only knew how much her hitting him had aroused him. Spanking him was anything but a deterrent.

When Camilla walked back into the room with a sturdy ping pong paddle in her right hand, she was surprised to find Sophie clasping John's hair desperately, her mouth working in a silent scream as her body trembled through a series of orgasms.

John's body was entirely still, with the exception of his mouth moving back and forth over Sophie's labia, his tongue swirling around her clit. He sucked as much of her sex as he could into his mouth, still tonguing her bud, and her screams became VERY audible.

"Damn...good boy." Camilla caressed his back in appreciation.

When Sophie had returned to Earth, John sat back on his haunches and looked at them both in satisfaction. In his heart, he was hoping for a reward.

"Good job, Johnny. I have a something for you!" It was if she could read his mind. She could, and she was toying with him.

Camilla stepped over and straddled his head. Remaining standing, she pressed his mouth against her sopping wet center.

"An opportunity to prove you can do it again..."

She tasted delicious. He began lapping at her large, distended clit. She smacked him playfully.

"Uh-uh...bad Johnny. Begin in zone one...the rules haven't changed. At least ten minutes in each zone, big boy."

Sonuvabitch. That meant he would be leaned backwards in the middle of the floor, off balance, for nearly an hour...maybe more than an hour. His best hope for stability was to press his mouth against her, so he did so.

He had tenderly made love to her thighs and the space between her thighs and her labia. He was suckling and bathing her swollen outer labia when he unintentionally sealed his fate with a new job.

As he was running his tongue down her labia, he inadvertantly went too far. His tongue played across Camilla's tight rear bud and she squealed in surprised delight.

"OMG, why didn't I think of that?? That felt so good. You just added a new zone...Zone A for analingus!"

John began to tentatively play his tongue near her anus.

"No, no. Not now...focus on your task. Zone A is gonna be an entirely different class. For now, get back to seeing if you can stretch that tongue enough to touch my G-Spot. Big payback if'n ya do...you'll be my hero."

He never quite reached her sweet spot, but it was not for lack of trying. He was rewarded with happy sighs from his charge. She left him in zone four for another half hour, letting him explore her insides so that he could map them if asked.

Then she told him to move to the girl in the boat, "Yeah, the GIRL in the boat...why the hell would it be a man?"

She had been standing for sometime. But between resting a hand on the back of a couch and his support at her crotch, she was comfortable. On his knees, leaned back to provide her seat, he was not comfortable...but that was her intent.

"Now learn my clitty...don't try to make me cum yet...just massage and caress her with your tongue and mouth til you know her well."

Sophie had been sitting on the couch since she had experienced her first ever orgasms at the tip of John's tongue. Now as she watched him servicing her friend, she could not help but be drawn to the sight of his cock supporting Big John, who bounced obscenely from his midsection everytime Camilla pressed downwards onto his face.

Big John was exposed and inviting from John's position on his haunches. Soon she was soaked with excitement. She got down on her knees facing away from John, then lined Big John up with her entrance. She addressed her friend.

"Sorry, Cammy...I gotta test his ability to focus on you."

John could not see what was happening. He could not feel her with his penis, but he could feel Big John moving. And once she had fully impaled herself upon his always ready, life-like second cock, he felt her flesh against his flesh.

Sophie began fucking herself on him slowly, groaning in pleasure. Knowing what was happening and hearing her satisfaction, John moaned with desire. Damn he wanted to feel Sophie on his own manhood. Each time she pressed down upon Big John, the sound was pressed into his own shaft.

"Oooooohhhh....hhmmmgghhh"

Camilla clasped her fingers in his hair tightly, "FOCUS. Concentrate on my girl...you care about MY pleasure, don't you?"

He nodded his head and resumed twirling his tongue around her big clit.

"Mmmm...that's it...make ME cum now. That way Sophie and I can cum together. Mutual orgasms would be nice, wouldn't they?"

Of course mutual orgasms normally meant the man and the woman came together in glorious release. But that could not happen. He would only be a conduit...closing the circuit so the women could both cum together with him hopelessly denied in between.

He nodded...yes, mutual orgasms would be nice. Then he tried to forget everything else...his fiance' bouncing on his cock...Sophie's cries...he was one with Camilla's sex and nothing more. He sucked her into his mouth, then began lashing her clit mercilessly.

"Fuck!! YES!! MOOOORE!!!"

John could not tell you which of them began their violent orgasms first. All he knew was that Camilla's thighs were locked tightly to his head, she was passionately fucking herself against his face while he desperately tried to keep his tongue on her clitoris. His hips were being pounded repeatedly as Sophie fucked Big John with abandon.

And with his ears covered, he could still hear the orgasmic screams and cries from both women. It seemed to go on forever. It warmed him to his core.

When Sophie was sated, she held herself fully engaged on Big John...more for support than anything else, as her legs trembled and she rested on her arms. She shook for a long time while the orgasms disipated.

Camilla's legs were shaking also, but after her first series of orgasms she still wanted more. Pressing John close, she moaned, "Don't stop...again, please..."

John was only too happy to oblige. He had so much sexual energy built up, and through her orgasms was his only hope for channeling it somewhere besides his body.

So he bathed her sex tenderly with his flattened, soft tongue until she began bucking against him again. Then he pointed his tongue as she had taught him and lashed her clit longingly.

"Aaaaayyyee! Huummmpphhyes!"

Once her orgasms had subsided, Camilla fell onto the couch to recover, sitting next to where Sophie was doing the same.

They took in the sight that was John. Covered in perspiration and girl cum, trembling with need, yet with a smile of satisfaction on his face.

"And what are you smiling about?"

He grinned back, "I did it!"

"Yes, yes you did honey. I love you!" Sophie was proud of him...and happy to look forward to a lifetime of his newly learned talents.

The remainder of the weekend went quickly. John was still required to spend his waking moments at the girl's centers. Even if he was not actively performing cunnilingus, that was his place for the weekend. Camilla told him after his performance, he was free to decide what zone he would play in while going down on them, so he could hone his skills.

Sunday when Sophie came back from the store, she found John sitting on the recliner. Camilla was on her hands and knees above him in a 69 position, her ass directly in front of his face.

Camilla was obviously recovering from an orgasm. Out of breath, she panted, "OMG, Sophie...I taught him how to eat ass...he is so fucking good at it. You have got to try this!"

Sophie removed her clothing and swapped places with her friend, assuming the same position. She felt John's strong hands on her hips, holding her in place.

She felt his kisses on her buttocks, then gentle sucking and nibbles. Thinking this was "eating ass" as Camilla so crudely put it, she sighed. This did feel good.

"Ooooohhh gaaaaawwwwwdd..."

She was taken completely by surprise and enthralled by the sensation as John's soft but firmly pointed tongue penetrated her anal bud. As he continued to make love to her tenderly, she cried out.

She looked up at her friend with a what the ever-loving fuck expression on her face.

"I know, right? It is amazing. Just wait...he can make you cum this way!"

And he did...and he had another surprise for her. Just as the orgasm began to course through her, with her legs shaking, John slid two fingers into her vagina and began massaging her G-spot while continuing to tongue her ass.

He had to hold her in place with his other arm wrapped around her thigh because she was now screeching and flailing uncontrollably with the electricity of multiple orgasms from multiple sources firing through her entire body. He refused to let up until she finally over powered him with the intensity of it all.

"Motherfucker!! sonufabitch!! FUCK that was good!"

She lay shaking on top of him. When she was finally able to get up, she looked down on him and his...umm...shit eating grin.

"Laugh it up, honey. Now every time I see you layed back in that recliner, I'm going to want to stick my ass in your face...so you can eat my pussy or my ass..."

John laughed and licked his lips hungrily.

They ordered pizza for dinner, none of them possessing the desire to cook. After dinner, Camilla announced "It is time."

Sophie asked, "So what is the plan?"

"Well, it is time for his test. He needs to go down on both of us again...this time we vote on whether or not he has earned an orgasm of his own..."

Poor John. He had become quite accomplished. He went down on Sophie first, then Camilla. And when Camilla was coming down from her series of orgasms, the sights and sounds of it made Sophie want more. Then the same thing happened again with Camilla.

Finally, two hours later, the ladies were ready to vote.

Sophie was an enthusiastic yes.

Camilla was coy with her answer. "I don't know...he obviously has improved a great deal. But would we call him a cunnilingus master yet? I mean, I think we're both biased at this point."

The girls whispered to each other, leaving the tension and apprehension to build for John. Finally Sophie addressed him.

"We are going to let you cum...you have definitely earned it..."

They giggled conspiratorily, and Camilla finished the thought.

"But I would not call you a master cunnilinguist yet. You are good, but I've had better soooo...we are not going to make it quick...or easy..."

John was led to the bedroom and tied spread eagle on the bed. Sophie produced the key from around her neck and unlocked Big John. Then she carefully removed the extension, it's sound sliding out of John's manhood with a plop.

John looked down at his throbbing, impossibly hard cock, bare for the first time in months.

Sophie leaned in and began kissing him lovingly. He groaned into her mouth when he felt Camilla's full, velvety lips slide down his erection, her mouth enveloping him.

She obviously enjoyed fellatio a great deal, bathing him with her tongue, sucking gently and alternating her speed. Sophie kissed, then twisted his nipples painfully, making sure the blowjob did not take him over the edge too quickly.

The edge. He was about to experience edging in an extreme.

He felt his orgasm approaching...the first one he'd had in months. His balls tightened up, his cock pulsed, he could feel he was about to blow.

"Oh, oh! Gaawd!"

And then, nothing. Camilla was an expert. She suddenly rose up, leaving John's cock to feel nothing but the coolness of her saliva against his flesh.

She smiled as his penis pulsed violently, then a small stream of precum emitted from it's head and flowed down it's shaft. But no orgasm. John impulsively thrust upwards, trying to find friction to finish. But nothing was there to help him.

"Aaaauuuuggghhhh!"

Both women caressed his legs and arms softly, helping to calm him. So that the process could begin again.

By the time an hour had passed, he had become so sensitive that the edging was initiated simply by Sophie tracing the length of his member with a fingernail. As he thrashed about desperately, he cried out, "Oh, please! PLEASE! Hhaaarrnnngghhfuckplease?"

Sophie looked at Camilla, think it's time?

Camilla nodded, finally having some compassion for the poor unfortunate soul. Or fortunate, depending on one's proclivities.

"So should we draw straws or something to see who goes first?"

"Oh, no. He's your man, you should get him first. Besides, it won't last long and he's gonna make an awful mess."

She was correct.

Sophie lined herself up, and sank onto John's seeringly hot manhood. Before she had even managed to slide all of the way down, he cried out in aganozing pleasure and she felt his cock explode within her.

He screamed, every muscle in his body drawn tight, thrashing and thrusting violently...it felt as if gallons of cum burst from his swollen head in an instant, filling Sophie's sex to overflowing.

She came. Certainly not from a good fucking...but from the intense eroticism of the moment.

She heard Camilla admonish her, "Don't just sit there...FUCK him...drain him."

When at long last he was spent, Camilla whispered into her friend's ear.

Sophie let his flaccid cock plop out of her, then moved swiftly up his body until her cum-filled pussy covered his mouth. He had no choice but to gulp his seed which flowed out of her. "Clean me up, babe."

He was still taking in these new sensations when he felt it.

Camilla lifted his spent, flaccid manhood from his abdomen and pressed it into her entrance. Holding it firmly in place, she squeezed it inside of her and began rotating back and forth.

John screamed into Sophie's soft nether lips. If he could speak he would have been shouting, "Noo! Too much! Too fucking sensitive!" Instead he moaned and cried and tried to move out from under her.

But Camilla had his hips locked, as Sophie had his head in a vice. They both enjoyed his contortions as cum continued to leak into his mouth. He had to swallow as his groans helped his lips massage Sophie's pussy.

Camilla continued to fuck his helpless cock until it finally surpassed it's sensitivity and became turgid once more. She enjoyed a good, long, orgasm-filled ride until he cried out and came again.

When Sophie finished her orgasms from his now talented tongue, Camilla took her place so he could clean her as well.

They all showered together, then passed out exhausted in a tangle on the bed. Sophie kissed him, "That was wonderful, babe."

Monday morning, John was awakened to Camilla handing him a cup of coffee. He thanked her and they both went to the kitchen, where Sophie was making breakfast.

John had of course noticed when he awoke that Big John was back in place at his midsection.

As he sat at the table, Big John hanging heavily in front of him, he noticed something about Sophie.

"Hey, beautiful. You forgot to put the key back on your necklace." He winked. He liked having her in charge of his orgasms.

"No I didn't."

Sophie and Camilla smiled at each other. John looked quizzically at them.

Camilla laughed, "Don't be mad...it was my idea."

Sophie put on an air of command, then winked back at him.

"I mailed the key to cousin Elise this morning for safe-keeping. It will be on the Christmas tree for us."

"But....but....it's only July..."

"I know! Aren't you looking forward to Christmas with my family??"

As this sank in, John felt Camilla leading him to the bedroom.

"I called in vacation days for us at work, big boy. You still owe me a good fucking...Sophie said I get the day with you..."