Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry envisioned Dan's cock sawing in and out of his wife. In fact, that is what he envisioned the next five times she cried out and made the overwhelming orgasmic sounds which ratcheted up his sexual tension again and again.

He felt as if his manhood would burst. But whatever had him gripped was preventing sensations on the outside of his penis. He kept expecting to reach orgasm, but was not even getting close.

He was also expecting Dan to blast off soon. He had been fucking his wife for half an hour. Surely he was about to pop off.

Then he got a shock. He heard the lovers talking quietly after her last orgasm.

"Danny, you give such fantastic head...it has been amazing!" Her voice grew hoarse with arousal,, "Danny, I'm ready. I need you take me with your big, beautiful cock."

Jerry was flabbergasted. Had he heard that correctly? They had been at it for nearly an hour...she came repeatedly, and this guy hadn't even dipped his wick yet?

Big beautiful cock, uuhuh? Would there be any of his wife left?

He heard them kissing. Then "Ooohhh..." (Dan was rubbing the head of the thick phallus up and down her sopping wet slit, and over her clit.)

"Oh, right there, now, please?"

Jerry squirmed as his imagination went into overdrive. Just how big WAS this guy? Oh, please don't get her pregnant! He wanted to ask if they were using protection, but could not speak.

Suddenly Deanna squealed loudly and excitedly, "Oh fuck. Sonuvabitch thats good. Please go slow, I've never felt anything that BIG!"

For the next several minutes all Jerry heard were gutteral moans from his wife, as if she were exerting herself physically to accomplish something.

She spoke softly, reverently, "Oh, my. You've definitely gone where no man has gone before (she was a trekkie)...I didn't realize how amazing it would feel to be completely filled up. So full..."

"Are you ready?"

"Oh, I am beyond ready, lover. Give her all you've got, Captain..."

Jerry heard a long drawn out, "OOOOOOHHHHH", then the repeatedly and increasingly frequent sound of their bodies slapping together and the heavy bed moving.

Soon the room was filled with continuous orgasmic screams.

There were no descriptive words for his benefit...she obviously was entirely lost in her ecstacy...only the screams and an occasional "Oooohh" or "Unnngghh!" The only words she managed for what seemed an eternity were an occasional "Yessss!"

The first time he heard Dan let out a passionate, gutteral grunt, he figured it was over. This hung dude had just filled his wife with cum. But the sonuvabitch just kept going! This happened several times...how was this guy staying hard after cumming again and again?

Jerry thought for certain he would lose it and cum himself, even though he could not feel anything against his own apparently small cock. Oh, how he tried. He needed to cum so bad! He felt as if his straining manhood was going to split, it was so hard. He subconsciously pulled against his restraints, desperate to get to himself and masturbate.

He could only use his imagination, but he heard them shifting into several different positions on the bed.

When the lovers finally stopped with one last tantric series of screams, Jerry was breathing as heavily as his bride. Both trying to catch their breath.

He could hear them whispering after awhile. Then he heard what sounded like Deanna tapping on her phone. Then he could hear a muffled voice on the other end of the call, presumably Elise. His heart rate increased even more with his wife's words, spoken softly, by a thoroughly exhausted woman.

"Oh, my gawd, thank you."

"That doesn't even begin to describe it. Can I keep him??"

"No, I mean KEEP HIM...you were so right. It was like being a virgin again. Like you said, I have never really been fucked until tonight."

"You'll come get him Sunday afternoon? You are such a fantastic friend...I will take good care of him. He may be tuckered out, though."

"It is. It's really wonderful. I can never go back to the way it was before...not after tonight."

"Well, it WAS his idea...and he seems to like being a cuckold...he's sitting here right now sweating and thrusting his hips because he's so excited. So if he doesn't get any, it's his own fault..."

Jerry couldn't believe what he was hearing. Nooo! That wasn't the idea at all! "Mmmppphhh!! Uhhhuuummmpphh!"

"Oh, that? That's just my hubby trying to tell me how happy he is...I haven't taken the penis gag out of his mouth yet..."

Penis gag? She put a dick in his mouth??? He tried to spit it out but it was locked down tight. "Mmmmgggaaaa!"

"I am so lucky to have a husband that would think of this, and friends who would help me out. I love you, Elise. Thank you so much! Good night, now."

There was silence for a few moments, but he could sense their presence. He had the impression they were caressing each other.

He heard her soft, loving voice, "Thank you so much, Daniel. You are such a magnificent lover. I didn't know what a real orgasm was before."

He heard kisses and Dan's voice, "It was my pleasure, ma'am. You are fantastic, and deserve to be loved on properly."

"Will you go start the shower for us? I wanna shower with you to rejuvenate a bit before round two. Are you UP for round two?"

"Yes, please and thank you..."

He heard Dan move out of the room. Then felt Deanna's presence next to him. He felt her throw a leg over him and sink down onto his lap, sighing heavily as she did so. Then she removed the blindfold.

His cock throbbed even more at the sight before him. Her hair was in disarray, there were hickies all over her flushed chest, shoulders and neck. She looked more well-fucked than he had ever seen her. Than he had ever seen anyone.

From how she was sitting, he knew she had to be sitting on his dick, and she was gyrating gently, but he could not feel her. He was so confused. Even if she was stretched out from Dan's monster, he should feel something! What had they done to him?

She smiled. Then she leaned in and kissed him on the forehead, his mouth being otherwise occupied.

Still moving slightly on his lap, she asked, "Do you still love me?"

He nodded emphatically. Yes! More than ever!

Her voice conveyed love and devotion, "Is this what you wanted? Are you happy?"

She saw the mix of emotions and thought in his expression, and smiled patiently. She knew this wasn't really a yes or no question. But she was going to insist on a yes or no answer.

His mind raced. He needed to say, yes. But what was up with his dick? Did she still love him? From the phone call, was she ever going to make love with him again? How much of a cuckold was he going to be?? Can I please, please, please cum?! "Mmm---hhhmm---mmmmppphh..."

She nodded, then shook her head. "You said you wanted me to make the decisions. So there really is no place...no need, for discussion. You trust me or you do not. Yes, or no?"

He resigned himself to his fate. All or nothing. Whatever that entailed.

Slowly, he nodded yes. Then nodded again to indicate her...if she was happy, he was happy.

"YAY!"

She shook her shoulders happily...which inadvertantly shook her battered breasts at him, and her hips on his thighs. The visual, the sensations, the desperation, all of her sexual adventures, was too much.

"Uuunnnggghhhh!!!"

Jerry experienced his first ever edging. His eyes grew big, his breathing labored. He wasn't sure what had just happened. His cock had pulsed...had expelled some semen, but he had not had an orgasm. Oh, please! Just finish me!

She felt his convulsions...felt a tiny bit of hot fluid inside of her like she had felt with Dan. "Oh my, did you CUM?"

Almost tearful, he shook his head. He did not know what had happened...but he most certainly had not had an orgasm.

"You just experienced an edging, sweetheart. The first of many, I promise you."

He whimpered behind the penis shaped gag. If only he had kept his damned mouth shut. He could be cumming inside his innocent little wife now, then rolling over to sleep.

"Want to know what happens now? Cucky?"

He nodded slightly, not really certain he did want to know.

"Well, thanks to you and your fantasies, and the love of my friend Elise, me and Daniel are going to fuck like bunnies all weekend. I am going have more orgasms tonight than I have had during our entire marriage. THAT is happening."

She caressed his face and chest.

"I've looked through your browser history. You know the options. So I need you to tell me which cucky option you want. Your choice, honest."

"One. You stay tied up because I cannot trust you to behave. You get to watch us fuck from now on so you can learn."

"Two. You can spend the weekend in the guestroom. You will be able to listen to us if you want. But you will have your freedom."

"Three. You are not tied up. You sleep in our bedroom. But you are at our beck and call. You cook for us. You may be asked to participate. But only as a servant."

"No matter which you choose, you will NOT cum."

"After you choose, I have more to tell you."

"Choose. Now. One? Two? Or Three?"

When she held three fingers up, he nodded vigorously. He did not want to be left out.

"Oh, my. Are you sure? What if you have to suck his dick? Or clean his jizz out of me? Like in your stories?"

Jerry looked scared. But still nodded hesitantly.

"Oh my god, I love you, baby."

"You will have to prove yourself before you can cum."

Beseechingly, he looked back at her, questioning.

"Dan gets me this weekend."

"Then I have to recover."

"John gets me next weekend."

"Then I have to recover."

"Three weeks from now, you can try to do for me what they did. Without cumming."

"If you succeed, you can cum in me."

"If you fail, we start over again."

She was a movie fanatic. "Do you want to see something really scary?"

He recognized the Twilight Zone quote. But still nodded.

She slowly, dramatically, lifted herself up from his midsection, looking down as if to guide his gaze there.

When she had lifted, he saw the huge phallus extending from his crotch. He reasoned that his penis was locked inside of it.

She casually unfastened the penis gag from his head, and pulled it from his mouth. He worked his mouth and tongue to regain his ability to speak.

"Oh, shit."

She smiled. "Yep. As you can see, I no longer depend upon or need Little Jerry. Big Jerry is your manhood until I say othewise. If you learn to please me with it, and your tongue, you will be rewarded. If not..."

"But I NEED to cum, baby. PLEASE."

"No, you WANT to cum. You do not NEED to cum. You are a man. Men do not need to cum."

She called for Dan. He walked back into the room, displaying his larger, clear phallus. Jerry looked at it in shock.

"Daniel, tell Jerry when the last time you had an orgasm was. The last time you were unlocked..."

"July 4th, ma'am."

Jerry looked at them both in horror.

"Six months???"

"Yes, honey. And you don't see him whining. He fucked me silly without complaint."

She held his face in her hand.

"So don't be a little bitch, okay?"

"But I haven't cum in a week...I don't have to wait til Independence Day, do I??"

"Do you want to try for next Christmas?"

"N-n-o-o....please, no..."

"Then be a good 'little' boy..."

"Yes, ma'am..."

"We're going to take a shower. While we clean up, would you be a sweetheart and change these messy sheets for us? Throw them in the washer?"

She said it pleasantly as a question, but he knew it was not really a question. It was an order.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Then join us in the shower for a lesson, sweetie."

A lesson? What did that mean?

By the time Jerry finished his "chores" his wife and Dan were just stepping out of the shower. Now he was a bit confused, feeling like he was late to the party. Their shower was large, with more than enough space for all of them.

"It's okay, honey. You can shower yourself. Daniel, will you show him the procedure for cleaning Big Jerry while go lay down?"

"Um, sure, but don't you want to learn how also? Elise always makes playtime out of cleaning Big Dan."

"Well, yeah, but you never asked to be reduced to a cuckold, did you? No, in this household Jerry will make sure the daily cleanings are done. Now, I'm gonna go enjoy those clean, crisp sheets. See you boys soon."

Dan indicated the cleaning nozzle on his device, showing Jerry how to hook it up to his, supervising as he went through the process. Two men in the shower wearing dildoes felt weird to Jerry, but Dan treated him with respect. When they were finished, Jerry asked a question.

"That really does keep everything clean, huh?"

Dan, having experienced the emotions himself, knew where this line of questioning was going, "Yes, it does. Aside from occasionally shaving, or for mercy's sake, there will never be a reason for her to take it off. We are much more useful to the ladies with them on."

Jerry's voice caught, "Oh, god, what have I done?"

"I know this sounds trite, but it is true. Focus on the journey. Being sexually aroused all the time can be it's own reward."

When they both stood next to the bed, Deanna smiled. "Oh, wow, I get two boys to cuddle. Choose a side, boys." She yawned, "I need a nap."

When they had both lay on the bed beside her, she hefted their "manhoods."

Since Dan's phallus was clear, Jerry came to a realization. It appeared to him that Dan's actual penis was actually smaller than his own real penis. The girls had been playing up his lack of size before. But he could not actually see his own cock to be sure. And Dan's extension was definitely longer and thicker than his.

Deanna could see the wheels turning. "Question?"

"Umm...why is his clear and mine is not?"

"Oh, that's a reasonable question...and you need to know. One...your new cock was a gift from Elise. There are a lot of miles on that dick...Dan has been screwing Elise with it for a long time. As you can see, she upgraded."

She batted Jerry's extension playfully. "Two...you obviously think about your dick way too much, when you should be thinking about me. So...this way, until I decide otherwise...you do not get to see your dick. You do not get to touch your dick. You do not get to FEEL your dick, except for the sounding. And most importantly...your dick does not get to cum. Period."

Jerry shivered. He didn't know if he could do this.

"Aww. Poor widdle Jerry. Me and Big Jerry are going to have so much fun. Eventually."

She considered something. "Hmm. Big Jerry sounds silly. Henceforth we will call him Mr. Gerald. You especially shall revere him, cucky."

A realization hit Jerry. He sighed, "I am so sorry. You really hate me now because of how I am. I do love you more than anything...I'm sorry."

Deanna had to set this straight. She started to ask Dan to leave for a moment. But then a selfish thought occurred to her. Her impression was that Dan was a nice guy. If he was left thinking she was a heartless bitch, he might be...less that enthusiastic in his love-making. So she let him stay.

She touched her husband on his cheek lightly. Then she spoke. Firmly.

"Listen to me, you silly bastard. I LOVE you. I always will. Some day, you will be the father of my children. You are an incredible man, much more than our sex life."

She took hold of "Mr. Gerald" and shook him gently. "YOU asked for this. Literally. You kept bringing it up until I acted on it. Because you have been fantasizing it since who knows when."

She again touched his face. "NOW...since I have tried it...I LIKE IT. I did not lie about tonight...Dan has fucked me better tonight than you ever have. The rest of the story, is that I want YOU to love me like that. But you have to prove you can do that."

"And...Aside from the earth shattering fucking...you wanted me to be more domineering...in CHARGE. Much to my surprise, I REALLY like that."

She stroked his chest to his abdomen. "Unlike some of your stories...I am not giving you the ability to "opt out." Not happening, sweetheart. You started this...now I love it...so unless you want to divorce me, this is it."

She snuggled him. "So suck it up, buttercup. Even after I'm done being fucked into oblivion by Mr. Daniel and Mr. John, you will be cuckolded by Mr. Gerald."

Jerry got it. Kind of like a little boy who was smacked in the head by a little girl with a snow ball...she loves me! He could handle the frustration, the abuse, as long as she loved him.

They all drifted off to sleep.

Some time in the night, Jerry was awakened by moaning. When he opened his eyes, he saw Deanna looking at him with half-lidded eyes, a blissfully pained expression on her beautiful face. Dan lay behind her, sawing his massive cock in and out of her in a spooning position. She bit her lip.

Jerry reached forward and began to caress her breasts, twisting her erect nipples tenderly.

She smiled in response, then took his wrists, which still had the leather cuffs attached, and clipped them one at a time to the waist belt he wore. And that is how he spent the night, immobilized.

She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "You have not earned the privilege of touching me yet, my love."

Dan took advantage of the moment. Quite purposefully, he began pounding Deanna mercilessly from behind.

She lowered her mouth from Jerry's ear to his shoulder, and bit down...hard. She screamed into him as the orgasms coursed through her, transferring the ecstatic energy to his restrained body.

Little Jerry was instantly erect, forcing himself onto the sound, pulsing with need. He continued to do so, even after the lovers finished their nocturnal soiree and went back to sleep.

The next morning he was again awakened by soft feminine sounds...mewling and thankful moans. This time when he looked over, Deanna lay on her back, her hands resting on the back of Dan's head, which was between her legs.

The pleasurable sounds and thrusting of her hips continued for a very long time. Damn, this guy REALLY liked eating pussy. Then Dan seemed to stop moving and latched onto one spot.

Deanna's breathing increased markedly and she cried out, almost in surprised panic. Every muscle in her body locked up tight, her mouth fixed in a silent scream as orgasms wracked her forcefully.

Jerry's cock was impossibly hard again. He instinctively wanted to grab it, but his wrists were still secured and his penis still locked up.

When Deanna finally calmed down and collected her wits, she swung over and straddled Jerry's head. She bathed his face with her fluids, making sure her scent covered him well. Then she lay back down, giggling mischievously.

She unclipped his wrists, "Would you please make breakfast for us, sweetheart?" Once again, a pleasant request which was obviously an order. How did she do that?

As he stood to go, "Oh, baby...Elise said this is how Daniel wakes her up EVERY morning...be thinking about that...I could get used to that."

The entire weekend was an adventure. However two snippets would stay in Jerry's mind as just uncanny.

Saturday evening he found himself sitting in their living room, casually discussing the old Western he and Dan were watching while his wife rode Big Dan reverse cowgirl style to several Earth-shattering orgasms.

Sunday morning he was again awakened by Dan going through his morning routine...lovingly performing cunnilingus upon the woman in the bed...in this case Jerry's wife.

Jerry's wrists were again clipped to the waist belt he wore. Deanna motioned him to her,

"Come here sweetie. Lay your head on mommy's tummy. I want you to get a nice close up view of Daniel's technique. I expect you to emulate it when the time comes."

So it was that he lay on his wife watching another man kissing and nibbling on her thighs, suckling her labia, darting his tongue into her pussy, then dancing it across her clitoris like a master. His wife clutched his hair in her fingers to hold him in place while she bucked her hips in repeated orgasms.