Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 07

Story Info
Hubby wants cuckolding. Gets much more than expected.
7.6k words
4.48
19.2k
18

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had never been so excited to see Christmas in all his life. Not even as a child.

He had not experienced an orgasm in six months. To be fair, the orgasms he had enjoyed in July were the most mind blowing he ever had. But he had paid for them many times over in the months since.

The large, clear synthetic penis extension / chastity device Sophie had locked on him...quite consensually...had not come off once in that time. She had mailed the keys to her cousin Elise for safe keeping. Fortunately it's designers had built in a cleaning nozzle, and Sophie was very religious about caring for him.

He had spent many hours servicing his fiance' and her friend Camilla with his mouth. They now agreed whole-heartedly that he qualified as a cunnilingus master. They both had also made frequent use of his cock, or the extension over his cock. He was almost alway aroused anymore...his own decent penis impaled on the sound inside the tip of the extension.

He was almost apoplectic with sexual need, but he loved every minute of it. Which only made him that much more of a willing supplicant to Sophie and Camilla.

In August he had been introduced to bi-weekly prostate milkings on the advice of cousin Elise. The sensation of his semen being ejected without orgasm through his penis, then the very realistic fake penis he wore, never ceased to amaze him.

Now he sat on a couch in Sophie's Aunt's living room on the other side of the country from their home, surrounded by strangers. Except for talking to Elise's husband Dan by phone for advice about chastity and female led marriage, he was only just meeting his bride to be's family.

Which made what happened even more embarrassing. He knew the tiny box Elise had placed on the Christmas tree with Sophie's name on it contained the keys to his long suffering manhood.

With the entire family opening gifts, he watched intently as Sophie slowly plucked the box from a branch of the tree.

And the excitement of her having the keys back caused him to edge within his prison...hard.

"Oooohhhhhhhmmppphhh!"

People looked at him oddly. Cousin Elise saw the wet spot form on his shirt as precum seeped from "Big John's" head and could not help giggling.

FUCK.

Sitting next to John, also wearing a penis extension under his clothes, Elise's husband Dan was sympathetic. Dan and Elise had begun their FLR / chastity life much sooner than John, having introduced Sophie to it.

When Sophie had sent the keys in July, Elise had decided it was only fair for Dan to spend the six months locked as well, in support. Poor Dan had a feminine napkin wrapped around his flesh colored penis extension, as Elise's advanced tease and torment practices had him leaking precum almost continually.

Sophie made a production of handing a gift to Dan. He opened it, then swiftly closed the heavy wooden box back...perspiration popping up on his forehead.

He had glimpsed the contents...Sophie had gone to the expense of buying him a matching penis extension / chastity device to the one John wore...the latest model. It was clear so the wearer would be able to see their own tortured manhood impaling itself on a much thicker sound than was equipped with Dan's older model.

Elise was thrilled, "Say thank you, Dan. I can't wait to put it on you!"

In fact, she hustled him to a bathroom to do just that. She removed his device, cleaned Little Dan thoroughly, then slowly pressed the new "Big Dan" in place. They both watched in fascination as the thicker stainless steel sound penetrated his uretha.

"Huunnggghhh!"

"Hush..."

It aroused Elise to be able to watch Dan's diminutive manhood throb and pulse helplessly inside of Big Dan, trying to swallow the big sound. She sighed happily as she snapped the padlock shut behind Dan's back, where he could not reach it if he tried.

"I cannot wait to get you home and try this out. It is at least an inch longer than Big Dan One and thicker. Damn."

She strapped Big Dan back to his leg, had him pull up his jeans, and they returned to the festivities. Elise made sure Sophie and John would be staying with them during their visit, "Your room is still waiting for you from last time. I know you have John now...but Dan will be glad to thank you for your gift..." They both laughed, knowing what that meant.

The family Christmas went very well. Sophie had a reputation for her latent sexuality and compulsion to sate it. In previous years the women in the family kept a tight reign on their men.

This year the ladies were very relieved that Sophie brought her own man, and that her love for him was so obvious. It created a much more pleasant environment.

At one point Elise drew Sophie aside, "Do you remember my friend Deanna from High School?"

"Red hair, kinda short? Sure."

"I just got a text from her. She asked if she could buy us lunch this week. Apparently she's having some sort of marriage problems."

"And she wants me there too? Wonder why? I only remember seeing her a couple times. But sure, I can do that."

A couple of days later they sat at a booth in Elise's favorite Mexican restaurant, sharing chips and salsa with Deanna.

"I appreciate ya'll coming and helping me out...I feel kinda silly."

Elise took a sip of her margarita, "No problem, boo. So what's up? I don't think we're marriage experts by any means, but we are glad to talk."

Sophie pointed a chip at Elise, "So...why did you choose us to talk to?"

Deanna blushed, "I...uh...you guys are more...worldly than I am...about sex and stuff..."

The girls looked at each other, considering what that meant, then laughed. "We're sluts?"

Mortified, "No! No, that isn't what I meant! Seriously, I just don't have a lor of experience and ya'll were always popular..."

They giggled and winked at her to let her know they were not really offended, letting her off the hook so she could feel comfortable sharing with them.

"So, boo, what is going on? Is Jerry cheating on you?"

She teared up, "No, nothing like that. He...he wants me to."

Sophie asked, "He wants you to run around on him? Why?"

"He...he wants me to make him watch...to tie him up and fuck somebody...isn't that messed up??"

Elise shrugged. "Not as much as you might think...does he say why? How do you feel about it?"

Deanna was obviously surprised by the lack of shock in their response.

"He says he doesn't think he takes care of me well enough because he isn't very big...down there. But it obviously excites him because he gets real hard when he talks about it."

"Well, does he? Do it for you?"

"As far as I know, yes."

Sophie smiled, "You don't know?"

"Jerry and I married right outta school...he's the only guy I've ever been with. I mean, I don't have any complaints...but have nothing to compare with. Is something wrong with me that he would want this?"

"There is nothing wrong with you...there may be something wrong with him. But...boo...there may not be. He could genuinely want to make sure you are taken care of. I can tell you my Dan went to incredible lengths to take care me because...he wasn't. And I know he loves me and we're great."

"So I should do it?"

Sophie answered the question by repeating her question, "How do YOU feel about it?"

"Well, now that I don't feel so guilty or stupid thanks to you guys, it kinda excites me."

"Then you should do it. BUT..."

"But?"

"But on your terms, so you are comfortable. If you aren't secure in it, you won't enjoy it. And it will ruin it for both of you. You are not a sex doll, you are his wife."

"What terms?"

Elise interjected, "You are in charge...he wants to watch, you decide how, or even if, he gets to. You pick who you sleep with...and not some random asshole off the internet."

Elise and Sophie went back and forth for a moment.

"It needs to be someone you can trust..."

"Not to rob you or take advantage..."

"Who will keep your privacy..."

"Someone who has proveable abilities in the sack. Won't do you any good to have a lame lover..."

"Who won't knock you up..."

"Who will treat you right and make you feel at home, so to speak."

"Where am I going to find someone like that?"

They ate for a bit, then Sophie grinned. "What?" Queried Elise.

"WE know someone who fits ALL those parameters!"

Elise's eyes twinkled, "Which one?"

"Why not both? Two weekends in a row. We could make it a contest...Deanna decides the winner..."

"What would be the prize? They've both been waiting sooo long, it would seem cruel to hold back a release..."

"Hmmm. Maybe the loser has to play servant to the rest of us for a weekend? Winner gets to be cock of the roost?"

Deanna was now completely lost in the conversation, of course.

"What the hell are ya'll talking about??"

Sophie smiled at her, and winked. "In the last year or so, both of our lives have changed because of our sex life...if you are truly interested, your husband's kink can change yours too. You definitely came to the right girls."

Elise looked around to make sure there were no other guests seated close enough to hear. Then she explained to Deanna about how Dan had introduced a penis extension / chastity device to their sex life because HE was under performing. She explained about chastity and orgasm denial, and finally, about a Female Led Marriage.

Deanna sat during the half hour this took, wide-eyed, mouth agape.

Sophie touched her hand, then interjected. "Elise introduced me to the lifestyle, and now my fiance' wears one for me too. I cannot begin to tell you how happy we are."

Elise continued, "So anyway...if you want...we will loan Dan and John to you...one at a time...to fulfill Jerry's fantasy, and to fulfill YOU."

Deanna stared blankly. She had never heard of, or even considered such things. Until her husband had sprung it on her, she had never known what a cuckold was. She had met with her friends for advice, pretty much expecting to hear she should dump her pervert husband. Certainly not expecting what she had heard.

Sophie prodded her, "Well, sweetie? What do you think?"

"Oh my lord. Yes, I think so..."

She giggled nervously. "Will you help me plan what I should do? I've never done the S and M thing."

Elise spoke, "First and foremost, remember YOU are in charge. You do what you are comfortable with, regardless of any whining by hubby. I don't mean beating him...you don't have to be cruel. But, for example, his idea is for you to tie him up and he watches. That's fine if you will enjoy it. But what if you don't want him watching? Do what YOU want, boo."

Sophie suggested, "I have an idea, if you like it. We happen to have ended up with an extra penis extension / chastity device. Jerry seems so focused on his own dick...take advantage of his fantasy and lock his ass up. Then deny him while you train him to take care of you. I think after you experience a properly trained lover, you won't be happy with anything less."

"You mean don't let him cum for the night?"

"Oh, no sweetie. Don't let him cum til he behaves properly. Our boys are excellent lovers now...but they rarely cum."

"How long?"

"It is completely up to you...days, weeks..."

"When...when did you last let yours cum?"

"Well...this isn't normal timing...but...July."

"SIX MONTHS?!"

When Jerry got home that evening, he found Deanna drinking a glass of wine in their living room. She directed him to sit.

"You may live to regret it, honey. But I've decided to fulfill your fantasy."

"Oh, wow. Uh-um...are we going to put up an ad? This might take some time...I've got ideas..."

She fixed him with an icy stare momentarily, then smiled.

"I already know who. And it is happening this Friday. And next."

She sipped her wine. "You can tell me your ideas, husband. But make no mistake. If we're doing this, I am making the decisions. It is MY pussy. Understood?"

His erection tented his trousers, "Oh fuck, that quick? Who?"

"You don't know them. I am friends with their wives, so I trust them. Now. I want to hear your ideas. But you do not get to ask any more questions. And I need your promise that you will do as told, no questions asked."

Where did his mousy little wife go?

A few minutes later he assured her that he was on the same page.

"Good. write up a grocery list. You will be grilling dinner for the whole crew Friday evening. I want you to know your betters before they take me. I expect you to be nice to them and...subservient to my girlfriends."

"Yes, um...mistress?"

"You don't need to call me that. I don't want to be some cheap dominatrix. I am your wife, honey."

In the ensuing days, that short phrase, "get to know your betters" kept running through Jerry's mind. What had he gotten himself into?

Friday evening only confused poor Jerry even more. His internet surfing and his fantasies had him expecting a couple of cruel women paired with a couple of "bulls." He was nervously prepared to be demeaned by the men and at least verbally abused by the women. He had an erection off and on for days dreaming of being forced to perform for them.

As Friday progressed his confusion did too. He grilled steaks and baked potatoes. Elise and Dan, Sophie and John were as nice as they possibly could be. As he worked the grill, the ladies kept his drink full. His new guy friends quickly became just that...chatting and talking hunting and sports.

He did notice...it was nearly impossible not to notice, the bulges which evidenced just how hung both of his new buddies were.

As they ate dinner, Jerry was beginning to think his lovely little wife had just been pulling his chain. He figured at this point the evening would end quietly and Deanna would have a good laugh at his expense. He was never going to hear the end of this.

He really wasn't.

After dinner they all shared a drink and a few laughs, talking about their jobs and current events.

Still laughing, Elise checked her watch, "Well, I guess we better be going."

Sophie leaned over and touched Jerry's hand lightly, then matter of factly, "So, sweetie, Dan or John? Who do you want to fuck your little wife silly first?"

Stammering, "Uh...umm...ah...John?"

"Dan it is, then!"

Deanna smiled, "Playtime is over now, honey. This is your last chance to call things off...are we doing this?"

"If...if you want to..."

"Oh, honey. If I didn't want to, we wouldn't be here. Well?"

He couldn't speak. He nodded his head slowly.

"Then get your ass to the bedroom."

The women followed him as the other men continued chatting.

When he entered the master bedroom, Jerry could not help but notice a brand new chair sitting at the foot of their big four poster bed. A very sturdy, well padded chair. It looked very comfortable.

Apparently any ceremony was over. The ladies' voices were still pleasant, but obviously would tolerate no argument.

Elise, "Strip. All of it."

Sophie, "Oh, my, you weren't kidding. What a cute LITTLE winky."

Deanna, "I've decided on the blindfold, girls. Help me out?"

Jerry began to sit. Deanna sharply ordered him to remain standing.

He drew a breath in as Sophie fastened a broad, black leather mask around his head. There was

no peaking top or bottom, and no seeing through it. His world went completely dark.

His wife commanded, "Do not move."

He felt something being fastened around his midsection. It fit very snugly...he could feel it on his hips and his ass...some kind of straps between his legs. He sensed it encompassed his erection, but he couldn't feel anything on his penis.

He was a little scared.

"Snick."

What was that?

Now he was guided to sit in the chair. His wife had purchased professional grade leather cuffs for the occasion...and events to come. He felt his wrists being fastened to the arms of the chair. His ankles to the front legs. He then felt the leather waist belt secured around his abdomen.

"Try to move."

He could not.

Deanna, "Thanks, girls. I'll see you out. What time are you picking Dan up?"

He heard Elise, "Oh, let's play it by ear. You see how you feel after tonight...then call me and let me know if you want him til tomorrow, or for the weekend."

He heard them moving away. "Wait...don't I get to watch?"

"You haven't earned that yet, honey. I want to be comfortable, and I don't want to be watched yet. But that reminds me."

He heard her moving back to his side, then she placed something to his lips, "Open."

He felt the gag being pressed deep into his mouth, stretching it, then felt it fastened around his head. He could not see that it was shaped like a small penis. He was quickly to realize it would not permit him to speak at all.

He sensed someone near his ear, amd smelled perfume. Elise whispered, "Don't worry, sweetie. My hubby will be making her scream...so you'll be able to hear."

He heard their soft foot falls as they left the room. He sat alone for what felt like forever, turning each time he thought he heard something.

Finally he actually did hear footsteps approaching. Some were heavier.

He felt a feverish flush as he heard the rustle of their clothing being removed.

Elise spoke softly, "Oh my lord...it is so fucking big...please be careful with me."

Dan whispered to her, "I will be, ma'am. But we aren't ready for that yet."

Jerry was expecting a play by play, much like in the cuckold porn he had read. "Oh, honey he is splitting me apart! I'll never feel you again...Oh, I'm coming!" Or a masculine oratory about manhood. Not this time.

The lovers whispered softly to each other, guided one another...but not once did either address Jerry. It was if they have completely forgotten his presence.

Then he heard the sound of them both moving onto the bed.

He heard a soft moan.

In his mind's eye, he could see Deanna laying flat, Dan kneeling between her thighs. He could not see it, but Dan was caressing her thighs, manipulating her bud with his mouth and tongue.

"Oh, Gawd, don't stop...I...I've never...ohhhhfuckthatfeelsgood...."

He could hear Dan making "mmmm" sounds, as if he were enjoying a good meal. Then he detected the familiar scent of Deanna's sex, very strong from arousal.

It filled the room. It filled his nostrils. And it filled his cock.

As his erection grew, he began to feel something touching the tip of it. What the fuck? Whatever was touching it kept pressing...kept pushing downward until it began to enter his pee hole.

Poor Jerry had absolutely no idea what it was. He had never heard of "sounding" and as far as he knew, it was not possible to put anything inside a man's urethra. How far was this thing going to go??

He could hear Deanna's breathing becoming more rapid, could hear quiet slurping sounds as Dan lovingly performed cunnilingus on her.

The inside of his penis was spreading alarmingly. Panic gripped him firmly. He tried to pull away from whatever it was to no effect...he was secured tightly.

He instinctively shook his head side to side, "Mmmpphh!! Hummmphh!"

The lovers looked over at him. Deanna in concern, Dan in sympathetic amusement.

Dan stood momentarily, then leaned down and whispered in Deanna's ear.

She tittered in response, "OMG! That is wild! Thank you for telling me." She placed her hand on his head and gently guided him back to her sex.

Jerry could hear them whispering, but could not make out what was said. He could understand they had no concern for what was happening to him. Strangely, that gave him some peace. He knew Deanna would not just let him be hurt.

Whatever was penetrating him finally "bottomed out" and he was surprised to find it actually felt good. Each time his erection pulsed, it seemed to try climbing the object.

And his cock definitely stayed hard. He heard his wife cry out.

"Oh fuck, you are good...aaauuggghhfuck!! I'm cumming already, Danny!"