Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was surreal, but it kept Little Jerry erect and pulsing most of the weekend.

Deanna used a similar idea to involve Jerry and ensure a teachable moment Sunday evening just before play time ended.

She kept Jerry's wrists secured, lay him on his back on the coffee table in the living room, and placed herself as the top of a sixty-nine, positioning his face close enough to kiss her genitalia. He was happy to be allowed so close to her...enjoying the view of her moist sex and firm thighs.

Then she asked Big Dan to take her from behind. So when Elise arrived and let herself in, she found her husband vigorously fucking her friend; his massive cock sliding back and forth over Jerry's mouth as it penetrated Deanna's body repeatedly. Dan's large, full testicles slid back and forth over Jerry's face.

Both men were erect and leaking precum, as affected in denial as Deanna was by unhindered orgasmic outbursts.

They reacted much differently, however. As Dan edged repeatedly, he groaned quietly but maintained his focus on his lover and her pleasure. He had acclimated himself to the sensory overload long ago.

Jerry on the other hand was frantic. The long weekend of eroticism and denial was ending in an unimaginable level of sensual experiences and humiliation.

He lay on his back, his wife's soft yet firm, perspiration covered body covering his. His manhood, encased in the much larger prison, was locked tightly between her breasts. He could not get any friction against his impossibly hard, throbbing cock, but could feel the sound which impaled it.

Dan stood above him, plowing his own massive pseudo-cock vigorously into Deanna's hot sex, which touched Jerry's lips.

Jerry had never imagined having such an incredible view of coitus, nor the humiliating, exciting sensations of his wife's womanhood and her lover's manhood pressing against his face.

When he thought it could not get more intense, the passionate fucking and the eroticism overtook Deanna, setting her off on the most violent series of intense orgasms she had yet to experience.

Jerry felt her thighs lock hard against his head, her entire body tensing against him. She bit down onto his inner thigh in desperation, screaming into his flesh.

And she came...she came so hard that she ejaculated...squirting copious amounts of girl cum into Jerry's mouth.

It was all too much. He tried to cum, his cock pulsed hard...but not enough to provide him an accompanying orgasm. A huge glob of precum forced it's way out of his cock and through Mr. Gerald, making a huge mess on his abdomen, but he could not cum.

He made the mistake of opening his mouth to scream...only to have it alternately filled with girl cum and testicles.

His entire body shook violently in sexual frustration and sensory overload...which only served to make his wife cum more violently, drowning him in her cum.

"Hhhhnnnggghhh...oh, please....asaauuugghhh!!"

With all the passion of three lovers, all of the sexual energy was being channeled through only one of them for release. And SHE was making the very most of it.

She dug her fingernails into Jerry's buttocks, gave him a corresponding bite mark on his other thigh, and cried out Daniel's name as she came again.

Finally she blacked out, her body had all it could take.

When she came to she was laying on the couch, Elise holding her head and giving her some water.

Dan was sitting at her feet, catching her breath.

She looked over to see her husband laying on the floor, still shaking from sexual tension.

Elise stroked her hair. "I think that may have been the hottest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait for next weekend. Or to get my hubby home."