Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 08

Story Info
Happy endings for everyone. Well, almost everyone.
8k words
4.4
12.9k
15

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuddles.

After Elise and Dan had left that Sunday evening, Deanna and Jerry were almost too exhausted to make it to the bedroom. Once there, they fell together and slept soundly. As slumber took them, they were both thinking the same thing...how much love they felt in each other's arms, and how secure they felt there. It had been an amazing weekend for each of them, if for different reasons.

The alarm woke them in the morning. It was a work day. As they both took in a quick breakfast and coffee, Deanna smiled, taking in the view of her husband with his large attachment swinging from his crotch.

"Elise says she straps Big Dan to Dan's leg when he goes out. Sophie has to leave Big John pointing upwards because John is more...umm...well endowed. I don't think you'll have that problem...sorry. But I'll leave that up to you. You could even try it both ways to see which is more comfy for you."

She watched in amusement as Jerry's expression went from plain, to confusion, to trepidation.

"Okay, but I have to go to work today...won't people notice?"

"Oh, undoubtedly. You are going to be very popular..."

"But...but, why??"

"What do you mean, why? The other ladies said their men wear their new penis all the time, so they are always ready..."

Jerry's mind worked overtime, trying to avoid the embarrassment at work. "But we aren't doing anything this week, right?"

Deanna marveled at how easy this was. She wasn't even really trying to manipulate him. He just seemed to fall into it. "Hmm, I suppose you're right. Hurry into the bedroom, we don't have much time to fix this."

Once in the bedroom, she directed him to place his wrists behind his back, and clipped his wrist cuffs together. Then she replaced the blindfold.

Jerry was confused. "Uhh...why?"

Deanna smacked him playfully on the ass, "Don't ask questions, husband."

Jerry heard the lock open, then felt the device assembly being removed. He stood for a moment, relieved. Then his confusion and trepidation returned as he felt the assembly being reattached. "What? I thought..."

SLAP! Deanna smacked his ass again, without comment. But he got the message and remained quiet.

SNICK

His wrists were released. Then the blindfold was removed again.

He looked down. The huge, proud phallus was gone, removed from the belt which served as its mount. In its place was what appeared to be little more than a chromed steel nub covering his penis. His testicles were separated and spread wide by the penis tube, which he guessed could not be more than an inch and a half long.

His eyes went wide, "I meant...I mean..."

She stood before him and casually played with her own nipples, pushing up her bare breasts. She knew he had a thing for breasts, her's in particular. It had the desired effect.

"Ooohhhnnnggggkkkk."

His manhood, which was not big but certainly was nowhere near that small, tried to expand. The tiny chastity cage was designed with absolutely zero play in it...his cock couldn't even push it up. He quickly filled the tube, which squeezed his cock firmly and mercilessly.

Bent over slightly from the shock, he looked at his wife in surprise.

She grinned. "I decided you were right. I won't need Mr. Gerald for at least two more weeks, and I wouldn't want one of those hussies at work breaking him in for me."

She fondled his encased member, caressing his balls, "And I wouldn't want you to sneak into the little boy's room and whack yourself silly...so here you are. You better get ready for work, darlin'. You don't wanna be late..."

Work was an ordeal for Jerry. He quickly realized he should have kept his mouth shut. Dealing with women staring at a sudden increase in tumescence would have been a blessing if he could have enjoyed an erection. Such intensive chastity, continuously trying to get hard, may have been a long-term fantasy. But it was much more than he expected it to be. He could not wait to get home so he could go back to the penis extension.

Standing nude in the bedroom, impatient and expectant, he waited for her to get home. When she walked in and saw him presenting himself, she casually finished changing out of her work clothes. She put on a sleep set consisting of light flannel top and matching loose fitting shorts. No panties, no bra. She was comfortable.

She understood what he was wanting. She made a point of not approaching him, not touching him.

"Did I not make myself clear? You pointed out that I did not need your dick for at least a couple of weeks. If DEANNA doesn't need Mr. Gerald, then Jerry doesn't need Mr. Gerald."

She indicated his midsection, "This is you until I decide otherwise. Hell, you may end up wearing this full time, unless me and Mr. Gerald want to play."

She blew him a kiss, turned and walked away dismissively. "Let's have dinner. Then we need to talk, hubby."

Oh, shit. We need to talk was never good.

They fixed dinner together, and she talked about her day as they ate, and asked about his. He explained about the frustrations of repeated erection attempts. Yes, he could go to the bathroom fine...he just had to sit to pee, that was an adjustment.

"Welcome to my world, hunny. So, why were you getting hard at work? Somebody after you?"

He explained that no, nobody noticed him normally. But a man's penis had a mind of its own...he would normally get a hard-on several times a day for no apparent reason. But after last weekend, it only took a stiff breeze. And honestly, any cleavage or legs, or the right smile, and little Jerry responded.

She laughed, smiling. "Good to know."

After dinner they adjourned to the living room. She was dressed, albeit lightly, he was nude. This CFNM dynamic was to become the norm.

She asked him to sit on the couch, then she sat on his lap, her legs wrapped around his waist. She wanted to be able to read his eyes while they talked, to feel his responses through his flesh, via his slightest bodily responses.

She lay her wrists on his shoulders, "So. Are you happy?"

He tensed up a little. Was this a trick question? Was it sarcasm or a legitimate question?

She kissed him quickly and smiled, trying to relax him. "Seriously. You have fantasized about this stuff for years, but this is the first time it has actually happened. Some fantasies are meant to be just that, and nothing more. Are you happy we are doing this?"

He had to think for a moment. Not about how he felt, but about how to express it. She could see the wheels turning.

"Just start with a yes or no, then you can explain. Relax...there are no wrong answers. We just need to be on the same page."

"YES."

He said nothing else, which made her laugh. "Okay, now tell me why. And why you're hesitating..."

His shoulders sagged almost in resignation. "I know I'm a freak. But the truth is I am loving it."

"So you really like other guys fucking your wife?"

"When you put it like that it sounds really bad, doesn't it? I guess I like seeing you get such great orgasms...and the humiliation of it. But mostly..."

"Yes?"

"I like you being in charge. I like not having a choice in what happens...doing what you want and you not caring what I want."

"Well...but this was your fantasy. I'm doing things you brought up or that I found in stories you read. You can always tell me if you don't like something. Perhaps we need a safe word ..." She was concerned about the not caring comment.

He shook his head. "I can understand having a safe word. But I honestly doubt I'll ever use it. That's the whole point...I want to surrender all control...sexually...to you. I trust you and I love your imagination. If I can tell you no, I didn't really give you control, did I?"

She kissed him again. "I LOVE you. And if you are a freak, we're freaks together. I never would have done this without you saying something. But I love it now."

"The sex with other guys?"

"Mmmm...yeah. You and I both know I've never cum like that...ever. But...I meant it when I said I plan to train you to be like them. I like playing with them...but I don't want to be a slut screwing just anyone. I know and trust their wives. So after this weekend it WILL happen occasionally. But mostly it will be me and Mr. Gerald cuckolding you."

"Do you like being in charge? Am I being wimpy?"

"It surprised me, but yes, I love being in charge...it makes me wet! But no, you are not a wimp, and I am not going to feminize you."

He grinned, "This is great!"

"I'm glad you're happy. Because I have plans. Lets figure out your safe word, then I'll tell you..."

"What safe word? It shouldn't be something I might inadvertently say, like banana or something..."

"How about superkalafragilisticexpialidocious? Twice?" She tittered playfully.

"Okay" It didn't matter in his mind.

"You're silly. Lets try "calliopi." You won't likely say that in conversation.

"Good as any." He didn't plan to use it in any event.

Kissing him again, "First part of my plan...you are going to spend every free moment this week kneeling between my legs to practice eating pussy."

"Oh, that sounds fun. What do I get if I make you cum?"

"PUNISHED."

She saw the puzzled look. She giggled, "I am SAVING myself for Big John this weekend, I want to be fresh and horny for him...you will practice all week, but you are NOT allowed to make me cum. If you do...I'll add a week to your chastity time for each orgasm. It's about technique. Not taking me over the top while making me feel good should help you learn how to do the opposite when I ask..."

"Wow. When do I start, boss?"

"No time like the present, cucky-poo..."

She lay back on the couch, turning on the TV with the remote.

Jerry sank to his knees and began to remove her shorts. She slapped his hands away playfully.

"Uh-uh. These shorts are plenty loose for you to get in there. I'm staying dressed."

And so they played. Jerry's cock strained almost continuously, leaking precum from the tip of the cage while he savored her thighs, labia, and clitoris...drinking in her juices, inhaling her scent. If she began to press back into his mouth, he would shift his focus to prevent her getting too aroused.

She enjoyed the attention while watching her shows on TV, reading a romance novel in bed, even standing in the kitchen fixing a dinner or snack. She even partook of his tongue while talking on the phone with her boss.

It would be impossible to discern which of them was enjoying their roles more.

By Thursday evening Deanna had received more head in a week than she had in a year. As Jerry slowly loved on her sex, she thought, "I'm wound tighter than Dick's hat band...this is glorious."

Poor Jerry was at his wits end too. His manhood filled all of its prison and had for days. He desperately wanted to cum...and desperately never wanted this to end.

In her book, Heathcliff was just about to force his "surging manhood" into Penelope's "love flower" while the maiden's chest heaved passionately.

The "Magnum PI" guy who was now in a cop show started talking on TV in his sonorous tones, which always made her swoon.

And Jerry's tongue darted across her swollen clit at just that moment.

"OOHHHHH!! FUCK!"

Her quivering thighs locked tightly around his head as she came.

He tried to back away, but she held him tightly to her "love flower."

"Oh, god don't stop! DON'T FUCKING STOP..."

Jerry pressed in tight, sucking and darting his tongue as well as he could while being clamped down so tightly by her powerful legs.

Deanna clasped his hair with her fingers, using him for leverage as she doubled over, her entire body quaking with the release of days worth of sexual tension. Her breathing was ragged.

Jerry moaned frantically into her soft, moist flesh. Her passion drove him also...but only to a powerful, touch-less edging. Her girl cum coated his face and shoulders. His cum dribbled slowly from his cage.

When she calmed, and released him, they both worked to catch their breath.

"I-I'm sorry..."

She considered, then decided he did not need to know he'd had significant help in driving her to orgasm.

"You fucking should be...we spent all week building that up FOR JOHNNY."

She fixed him with an obviously mock angry glare.

"So you not only violated my order about no orgasms, you did it only a day before my fun...before your next cuckolding. Did you do that on purpose??"

"No...no! No, ma'am!"

"So a week for every orgasm, right?"

He was dedicated to regaining her happiness at this point.

"No! I mean, yes, whatever you wish, ma'am."

His mind raced. "So...two more weeks?"

"Sssnnxxx" She tried to stifle a laugh.

"Oh, baby, you gave me at least four orgasms. At least that's where I lost count in all the excitement..."

He gazed back in shock. But his cock throbbed in excitement.

"Another month...after you've proven you can satisfy me with Mr. Gerald. Now. Lets get to bed. You have to see if you can build me back up some without adding more to your time..."

A little less than twenty-four hours later, Jerry found himself in their bedroom entirely nude, except for his chastity device and the leather cuffs which had been reapplied.

Deanna directed him to kneel at the foot of the massive four-poster bed, facing it. Then she fastened the leather cuffs one at a time to eyebolts at the four corners.

He was left on his knees, all four extremities fastened at the end of the bed.

He waited for the dreaded blindfold. But it never came. Apparently she wanted him to see what happened tonight. No gag, either. Wow.

After a few minutes, he heard the doorbell, then voices. Then laughter and conversation he could not make out.

The voices...he could recognize Deanna, Sophie and John...got closer until they were behind him in the bedroom.

"Oh my, you were right...he does have an amazing ass."

He felt foreign feminine hands caressing his back and his buttocks. Then they reached around and fondled his steel encased package.

"Well. I can't believe he fit into that tiny cage. You are going to be so happy with Mr. Gerald! You may never let him have an orgasm again after I show you how to milk him."

Jerry's heart raced. What the hell?

All three of the free lovers moved in front of him.

Sophie remained dressed.

John stripped off all of his clothing.

Deanna was dressed in her high school cheer leader outfit, with a white pleated skirt. She lifted it up teasingly to show him she wore no panties.

John was directed to lay on his back on the bed, his feet near Jerry's head.

Jerry tried not to stare, but it was all but impossible not to look. John's penis extension rested only inches away. Unlike Dan, whose penis had been small and held in place by the sound within his clear extension...John's manhood, although still held in place by the sound, was much larger. It was plainly prevented from feeling any sensations by being pressed firmly against the interior of its prison.

At Sophie's direction, Deanna sat in a reverse cowgirl position atop Big John, then slowly impaled herself onto the massive staff. She groaned in pleasure as she was filled.

Deanna pulled two packages from her bag. One she opened, displaying a narrow curved phallus with a bulbous head on one end. She lay the other package on the nightstand, "It is one just like this, only pink. It is yours, cucky."

Jerry and Deanna watched in fascination as Sophie pressed the lubed tool slowly into John's anus. They could not see his face, but they could hear him sigh and moan.

"Watch carefully...this is how you massage your man's prostate...or milk him. She'll be doing this to you soon, cucky."

John continued to moan quietly as Sophie fucked him with the device.

Deanna had been groaning softly, unable to resist the temptation and sliding herself slowly up and down on Big John. Then suddenly her eyes grew wide.

Sophie laughed and placed a finger to her lips, "Shhhh..."

Deanna did not speak, but continued to moan in satisfaction for about 20 minutes until Sophie slowly removed the device. "That should do it..."

She leaned close to Deanna and whispered in her ear. Deanna replied simply, "Oh, wow."

Jerry was curious as Deanna dismounted Big John, then got off of the bed.

He sensed her walk around behind him. He felt her pull his head back...and saw her straddle his face...her buttocks resting on his chin, her moist snatch on his mouth. He saw her press her hand against her abdomen.

His neck stretched backwards, he was held up by his restraints. He was distracted from the discomfort because he was enjoying her soft nether lips pressed against his mouth.

Then he groaned and tried to pull away as he felt large globs of fluid being expelled from her center. He realized almost instantly he was being fed copious amounts of John's seed. But his wife locked him in place with the powerful thighs he normally appreciated.

"Mmppphhh!"

"Swallow...clean me up, creampie cucky-poo cutie. I know this is one of your fantasies. You may as well get used to it, my love. Evidently anytime a boy gets to cum in a female led marriage, he's supposed to do this..."

After he was finished cleaning her, Jerry began tonguing her sex, hoping to give her an orgasm. She rubbed herself against him playfully, then slid off of his face, letting him lean back up.

"Nice try, honey, but that is reserved for Johnny tonight too. Sophie assures me he's got crazy skills."

Sophie decided that was her cue to leave. She kissed her husband with an admonition to make her proud. Turning to Deanna, "I'll see you Sunday...have fun!"

Deanna removed the penis gag from the night stand drawer, setting it in plain sight. She looked at her husband, her glance conveying the obvious...behave or she would use it.

Jerry watched, a little awed, as John removed his wife's clothes, then spent a good forty-five minutes giving her a slow, caring full body massage. By the time he was done, she was more than ready.

John moved between her thighs and lay down between them. He was ready to sample another version of what had become his favorite meal. The meal was hot and moist for him.

Deanna was a woman who did not like to wait. She wanted what she wanted...when she wanted it. Which was part of her issue with her husband's oral skills, or lack thereof.

So she was in for a surprise with John the "cunnilingus master."

He began with her thighs, slowly moving in to her labia, her inner sex and her clitoris. She quickly relaxed and trusted this invader of her inner sanctum. His mouth and tongue felt sooo damned good.

She felt her first orgasm approaching and could tell it would be an incredible one. She felt it begin coursing through her body, "Oh....ohhh....oh, god I'm gonna cum..."

And he shifted his technique...staving off her orgasmic glory.

"Nooo....please...."

And it happened again...and again...and again...

It eventually became obvious to her, and to her watching husband, that this was no accident.

Unlike Jerry. When she was nearing orgasm with Jerry, he would lose focus, or simply stray from the attentions which would have given her relief unintentionally. Eventually she would lose interest and be unable to regain her ecstasy.

John obviously knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Each time she neared orgasm he would shift his technique...but not her arousal. She did not lose her edge. He would stay on her clit, but change HOW he was loving it...building her ecstatic sensations without letting her go over the top.

It was like he was operating a ratchet device...she was never allowed to relax, only to move up another notch.

He had done this at least a dozen times...her whole body was quaking and she was on a higher sexual plain than she had ever experienced...she clasped his hair desperately and her head lolled from side to side.