Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was eager to comply, and was rewarded. She was delicious and responded passionately, gripping his hair with her fingers.

When she was ready she tapped him on the back of the skull. She repeated her come hither motion.

Jerry was determined to do better this time. He slowly penetrated her until Mr. Gerald was buried fully within her. Then he made sure he was lined up well, leaned back and let her have it...slamming into her roughly.

Chloe wrapped her strong legs around his buttocks and drew him close, locking him into a fully engaged position and not allowing him to move. Then she crooked her finger again, indicating she wanted his face close to hers.

"Slow down there, big fella..."

"I'm sorry, am I hurting you? Camilla said I was not forceful enough."

She slowly gyrated her hips on his shaft. "You have to learn how to read the room, honey. Especially now that you've got that big weapon between your legs..."

She fucked herself onto him mildly, keeping him locked into place. "We want different things at different times...and you have to pick up on our cues. Right now I'm in the mood for a long, slow, gentle ride. But you never know, next time I may feel like having you pound the hell out of me...and Camilla may want a slow loving session..."

"How will I know?"

"You have to get a feel for our mood, mister. If all else fails...ask. But don't ask for step-by-step instructions. Talk about a mood killer."

She interlaced her fingers behind his neck. "Now...nice, long slow strokes, use you hips...yeah, just like that...now...kiss me, honey, nice and soft...mmmm..."

They kissed tenderly as Jerry continued loving her gently for a long time. Sophie ran her fingertips over his shoulders and his muscled sides. He edged once, but found it easier to ignore. Or at least to work it into his efforts.

Finally Sophie grasped his head, drew him in close again, and kissed him deeply as she moaned into his mouth...her orgasm sweeping through her in gently crashing waves.

Over the next two days, his wife's friends put him through his paces. Camilla did come back for a lengthy session which involved slow love-making and some cowgirl moves she wanted to show off. She had nothing but kind words as she used him for several orgasms.

Elise surprised him the most. They were all watching television together, a romantic comedy. She suddenly moved to the coffee table, knelt over it and flipped her skirt over her back to reveal her beautiful buttocks and an already sopping wet pussy. In front of his wife and the other ladies, she regarded him.

"Mount me, stud. Take me from behind and make it last through the entire movie..."

Jerry was definitely uncomfortable at first. Not only taking this beautiful woman right in front of his wife, but performing for an audience. It was a hell of an experience.

He alternated between slow gentle loving and almost violent pounding...learning to read Elise's desires. She never cried out, not wanting to interrupt the movie. But there were several times she lay her head down or raised it up as orgasms washed over her.

Deanna's reaction set him at ease...sort of...she leaned in close to him, "You better not fuck this up, hubby. I am so horny I can't see straight...everybody is getting some but me. I need to be fucked..."

This was accentuated as he looked over and caught her doing something he didn't even know she ever did. And certainly not in public. As he rode her friend into ecstasy, he watched his wife place her hand onto her exposed sex and masturbate herself to orgasm. She truly was desperate. He groaned desperately as he edged.

Finally it was Sunday afternoon. The girls had taken great care of him. They fed him well, kept his drink filled, even took turns bathing him.

He was thinking he could get used to this. His own harem of fillies at his beck and call. There was only one problem. His poor manhood was almost continuously erect, throbbing and seeping precum. The girls laughed at him because they frequently had to wipe off the big phallus he wore, or would spot "pecker tracks" he left when he walked. If his wife was desperate, he was damn near apoplectic.

Elise called everyone into the living room, directing the couple to sit together on the couch.

She then produced a small cloth pouch with a drawstring. She emptied the bag's contents into her hand.

Six marbles. Three green, three red. She handed one of each to Chloe and Camilla and kept a set for herself.

"Each of us will leave the room and place one marble into the bag. Green if we think you passed. Red if you failed. Then I will present the bag to Deanna. That way if you failed, you will not know who voted against you."

Jerry could barely breathe. Finally the pouch was presented to his wife. She dropped the marbles one at a time onto her hand.

Green.

Green.

Green.

Deanna was flushed with relief and arousal, "I cannot wait! I am gonna wear your ass out!"

The girls all applauded. None of them had known how the others would vote either.

Chloe laughed, "Finally! You get to cum, Jerry!"

They were all surprised when Jerry hung his head.

Chloe asked, "What's wrong, aren't you happy?"

Deanna gave her husband a look, "He is on punishment."

"OMG, what did you do??"

He looked at his wife beseechingly.

"Tell her."

"Deanna was saving herself for your husband last week, and I made her...cum. So I don't get out for another ma-month..."

Camilla gasped, "Holy shit! I thought I was mean!"

Deanna patted his leg, "But just think of how much practice you'll get making ME cum in that month. As long as you don't screw up again."

Elise did not seem phased, drawing a questioning look from Camilla.

She smiled sardonically.

"It is called a FEMALE led marriage for a reason. A Man has to know his limitations."