Damn. That Escalated Quickly. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhgaaawwwd....PLEEEASE...please let me cum....PLEASE!!!"

Still he built her up until she was begging continuously for release.

And then, at a point where it came as a complete surprise, he did. He didn't just LET her cum...he forced her flying over the summit.

She screamed in frantic joy. Her body trembled and she raised her hips up off the bed to meet his mouth unconsciously, as she experienced violent orgasms.

Raising her hips she fell directly into his trap. It was as if he had done this before. Often.

John placed his large hands on her raised buttocks, and locked his elbows in beneath them. She could not lower her hips. More importantly, she could not escape his tongue and his mouth on her sex.

Now instead of building her up and not letting her orgasm, he focused on her swollen clit, holding her close to him, and would not allow her to STOP cumming.

Every time she thought she was done, he used his tongue or his lips in a different manner and forced her to cum again.

She screamed in agonizing ecstasy...helplessly pressing herself against him again and again while flailing around passionately.

Jerry could not help thrusting his hips forward into the air in a vain attempt at contact...the incredible sensuality of the view, the scents, and the raw sexuality inserting itself into his soul.

"Fuuuuuck! PLEASE!!!"

Now she was begging him to stop.

He took her to one more violent, body wracking orgasm, then released her. He let her fall back to the bed to quiver and moan.

John looked up at her momentarily, then got up. She was still lost in her release as he unfastened Jerry's restraints. Jerry's legs were shaky too. John helped him to sit on the bed.

He spoke quietly, "There ya go, brother. She's not gonna be able to handle getting fucked tonight. Do you mind if I crash in your guest bedroom and we can take this up again in the morning?"

Jerry was still trying to regain his bearings. He noticed that John's dick was throbbing inside its extension, which was leaking precum. How the hell did he remain so calm if he was worked up too?

"Uh, sure..." He would have to ask John how he did it tomorrow.

"Well, ya'll get some sleep, brother. We're gonna have to make sure she is fucked senseless tomorrow...goodnight."

As he walked off, Jerry looked at his wife, still writhing on the destroyed sheets. How much more senseless can she get??

John was good to his word, however. Saturday he and Deanna had several intense sessions, and her journey into the land of ecstasy expanded ten fold.

Once again Jerry found himself in awe of how bizarre life had become in such a short period of time. He had often fantasized about these things, but having them actually happen...

After one session which had begun quite spontaneously in the dining room, Deanna was exhausted. Jerry found himself sitting on one end of the couch, his wife's head on his lap as she dozed.

John brought a bottle of Heineken for Jerry and one for himself, and sat in the nearby recliner. And in spite of the fact that one had just banged the other's wife like a drum, they chatted like old friends. They both shared something...chastity and a now female led marriage.

They talked about that, and about how they felt about the different aspects.

John asked Jerry who was in charge in his marriage.

Glancing down at the tiny cage on his member, Jerry replied, "Isn't it obvious?"

"Not necessarily..."

Jerry was a bit confused. "Really? She's getting screwed senseless and I haven't cum in weeks..."

John took a drag from his bottle. "Who's idea was the cuckolding? Would she have ever done it if you hadn't suggested it?"

"I see what you mean. Probably not. But she obviously is enjoying it."

They both looked at her sleeping form. "Obviously."

"Do you honestly, 100% want her to be in charge?"

Jerry thought for awhile. "Yeah, I believe I do."

"If you're serious, you need to talk to her and make sure she understands that. If she wants to fuck other guys and that gets you off, great. But you need to be prepared to do what SHE wants, and make sure she knows that. What if she just wants you?"

Jerry motioned at himself, "Why would she?"

"Don't be a dumbass. I learned how to eat pussy because one of Sophie's girlfriends taught me. I couldn't keep it up long enough without this extension. NOW I'm a stud. You have an extension, and apparently are willing to put up with denial. So next weekend you could be me...for her. If that is all she wants, make sure she knows you're okay with that."

"What if that is not all she wants? What if she actually wants other lovers?"

John smiled. "It's called FEMALE led marriage. So you best be okay with that too."

They sat and chatted for a couple hours with a couple more beers. In that time John conveyed important tips on cunnilingus and on intercourse with the extension.

They were discussing how to deal with long-term orgasm denial when Deanna awoke.

She looked up into her husband's eyes, then over at John. She mewled plaintively, "I need somebody to lick my pussy and make me cuuuumm..."

Jerry looked hopeful. She giggled. "You're doing fine being a pillow. Besides, I gotta enjoy all of Johnny I can get...times a tickin'"

John moved between her legs and began in earnest as she reached up and took her husband's beer.

John indeed knew what he was doing. He knew her sex had to be very tender by now. But she wanted to get all she could out of the weekend...and to torment her husband. So he was very careful and gentle as he worked her up towards another shattering series of orgasms.

She bit her lip until she came, bucking mindlessly up into John's face. Her mouth then opened in orgasmic screams, her head lolling on her husband's lap.

Jerry was on overload too. He was watching John doing what HE wanted to do, and his wife's responses. His poor tortured cock throbbed in its cage. He was probably going to be tasked with washing the precum out of her hair.

The entire weekend continued like this. The only difference was that Deanna decided she wanted her final coital session with John to be solo.

She sat hubby in the living room recliner, popped up the foot rest, and secured his leg cuffs to it. She left his hands free. She made sure he was supplied with the remote, a couple of beers and some snacks.

"I decided I don't want to perform for an audience this last time. So you know anything you hear is pure...not for your benefit. You can watch TV or listen to us, or both. Love you, cucky-poo!"

He watched her beautiful ass as she sashayed off to their bedroom.

For the next couple of hours he was "treated" to the sounds of her frequent orgasms. He tried to watch television to distract himself, but it wasn't working. His cock was straining against its little prison cell.

The doorbell rang, but he could not get up to answer even if he had wanted to...and the moans from the bedroom indicated his wife was preoccupied.

After a couple of minutes the front door opened anyway. A young woman Jerry had never seen before walked in hesitantly, "Deanna? Are you home?"

The woman was a curvy Latina, very pretty. When her eyes fell upon the naked man with a tiny metal object trying to rise up from his crotch, his ankles bound to the recliner while he held a bag of chips, she shrieked, "Oh my gawd! What kind of perverted shit is this?!"

Jerry turned several shades of red and dropped the chips. As the woman's countenance changed from shock to anger, he reflexively tried to cover himself, then instinctively tried to roll out of the chair away from the unknown woman.

Of course he couldn't get away. Instead his upper body flipped out of the chair, while his legs remained bound. The result was that his naked buttocks was left pointing obscenely up in the air, his cock cage still visible between his legs.

He could no longer see the woman...he could only see the carpet his face was smashed against. "I-I'm sorry! We didn't expect you, ma'am!"

He struggled desperately to find a way to hide himself, to no avail. Then through the cloud of panic, he began to recognize not shrieks of derision, but shrieks of laughter from more than one voice.

After he had flipped out of the chair, Sophie had walked in behind her friend, enjoying the results of their impromptu prank entrance.

Hearing all of the commotion, Deanna and John had rushed out to make sure Jerry had not somehow hurt himself.

Sophie, already laughing, now had trouble catching her breath as she laughed harder.

On the one hand was the buttocks shaking with the chastity cage wobbling between the man's thighs. On the other hand was the site of Deanna, chest and face flushed, hair tangled, moist crotch, uneven breathing...basically well fucked. Standing just behind Deanna stood Sophie's husband, his large penis extension still dripping with Deanna's fluids.

Once Deanna recovered, her voice was added to the feminine laughter while John just shook his head.

Deanna guided the other ladies with a head nod. She reached between Jerry's legs and took hold of his testicles firmly, indicating to the others what they should do.

Now Jerry was struggling to get up as someone held him in place by his swollen balls while a couple of other someones each slapped his cheeks with their hands until his ass felt on fire. The laughter continued.

Finally it stopped and he heard his wife's out of breath words, "Okay, Johnny, would you help cucky-poo up?"

Once everyone was upright again, Sophie introduced Camilla to Deanna and Jerry. "When I told her about the fun we've been having on our vacay, she just had to fly out and play too."

The ladies sat around the dining room table sipping wine and comparing notes. Elise arrived and joined in the planning session, as the men catered to them.

Camilla had an idea. "We have one weekend left before we travelers gotta head home, right? Well...let's all meet up for the weekend to party. Everyone blessed with a vagina gets a vote on whether 'Cucky-poo' passes his tests and gets to blow!"

Deanna appeared a little hesitant, but replied, "Umm, sure, that sounds good. Any specifics?"

Jerry looked terrified, but tried to maintain his composure.

Elise came to the rescue. Sort of. "Why don't we do it at our place? We've got the pool, everyone except Deanna and Jerry are already staying there...and..."

She smiled at Deanna, "And that way when Deanna is ready to have Jerry to herself, they can bail..."

John and Jerry knew better that to put in their two cents, so they remained quiet and awaited their fate.

After everyone had left, the couple showered together, getting ready for bed. As they bathed each other, they chatted about their experience. They both agreed they were enjoying the adventure.

The week was spent much as the last had been. Deanna expected cunnilingus frequently, sometimes with an orgasm and sometimes not.

Finally it was Friday evening, and they packed for their weekend. This consisted mostly of toiletries, as Elise had told them to expect nudity for the most part.

Just before they left, she told him to stand in the middle of the bedroom. There were no cuffs involved this time. She quietly removed the chastity belt, replacing the tiny cage with the large penis extension. Then she replaced the device.

SNICK

She placed the small chastity tube and the leather restraints in a drawer.

"We won't be taking any toys with us this weekend, honey. Expect to behave as my doting husband, not as a subservient cuckold. I may or may not decide to bed someone else..."

Jerry drove, getting used to managing the pedals with his large pseudo-cock strapped to his left leg.

When they entered Elise's home, he was surprised to see Dan and John packing camping and fishing gear out the front door.

Dan placed a hand on his shoulder, "We're going to the mountains for the weekend for some R&R...they're all yours, big guy. Or, you're all theirs..." He walked out laughing.

Deanna placed her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"You on the other hand, honey, will be bedded by all the girls. They are going to be helping me train you in loving me with Mr. Gerald. They each get a vote. But..."

He looked into her eyes quizzically.

"Do not expect to FEEL any of them. IF we all vote for you to cum...it will be with me, lover."

Jerry scanned the room. He looked at Elise, who he thought of as the "smart one", Sophie, the one he had heard the wild stories about, Camilla, who he did not know...who as a result was mysterious but was obviously uber-confident. And his wife Deanna, who was obviously enjoying watching the wheels turn in his head. He had to manage to convince all of these women, of disparate personalities and tastes, that they should WANT him to have an orgasm. Damn.

Elise seemed to take charge. She handed Jerry a small glass of whiskey...to calm him without rendering him senseless.

"We will do all of the cooking this weekend, Jerry. You are the 'cock of the roost.' You are going to need your energy, so relax...when you can."

Just as this comment began to build his ego, the ladies got together and drew straws to see who "had to take a hit for the team and go first."

Camilla drew the short straw and mouthed "damnit."

Elise explained that they would all take as many turns giving Jerry opportunities to prove himself as they "could stand" until Sunday afternoon. Except for Deanna. Except for his wife. "Your skills have to be honed to perfection before you are allowed that honor."

It was stated in no uncertain terms...only a unanimous vote would allow him to bed his wife. Only a unanimous vote would allow him an orgasm of his own. He had to EARN IT.

Voluptuous Camilla walked over to where he sat and held out her hand for him to take. "Well, let's go get this over with. At least I get out of kitchen duty for now..."

He was flooded with mixed emotions as he watched her ass swing back and forth while they walked to the bedroom. He was not supposed to be aroused by being insulted. But he was.

Once in the bedroom, Camilla continued to be all business.

"Strip."

She glared at him impatiently.

He began removing his clothing and folding it neatly.

"NOW DAMNIT! Do you want this or not?!" She indicated her body with a gesture of her hands.

"Now undress me. You better fucking be more gentle with me than you were with yourself."

Jerry tenderly lifted her top over her head, and folded it. She turned for him to unfasten her black lacy bra, then turned back around for him to pull it gently from her breasts.

"Hnnngggkkkooohhh!" Jerry fell to his knees. For the first time that day he had gotten an erection inside the penis extension he had been gifted. As his manhood stretched out, it inevitably mounted itself onto the stainless steel sound mounted in the interior of the pseudo phallus.

"Oh, gawd..."

"What the fuck is wrong with YOU?" She knew.

"Your chest is so magnificent...it made me hard...Deanna warned me about the sound...but...unngghhh..."

"Well while you're down there, get my pants off and lets see what my big ass does to you...hurry the fuck up!"

Her butt...and her sex, had the desired effect. His cock throbbed, trying to swallow more of the sound...and he groaned in frustration.

"I hope you paid attention to your pussy licking lessons...cause you ain't done shit for me yet. You are gonna have to get me wet if you want to put that monster inside me..."

In the living room, Deanna and the others listened to Camilla's raised voice giving him instructions on how to lick her genitals.

"For crying out loud. You gotta work on that...you are supposed to make me cum already. At least you got saliva on me...mount up, buttercup...we'll start with something simple. Do you know the missionary position?"

There was a pause.

"Holy crap! What are you, sixteen in the back of your momma's car? Can you not find it??"

"It's about fucking time! Do you want to fuck me or not?? I can find someone who does..."

The girls were all trying to stifle their laughter, hands over their mouths. THIS was why they had to draw straws. They had all decided before Jerry even arrived that his first attempt had to be a dismal failure. Break him down in order to inspire him. Camilla had said "damnit" because she had to be a bitch.

Elise giggled, "My goodness, she is good at this. Poor Jerry..."

"You call that rhythm?? Your poor wife!"

Jerry felt like he was back in boot camp, being told to fuck his drill instructor and being berated the entire time for his failures.

"Fuck me like you mean it, damnit! Does this body look like you can hurt me?? FUCK ME!"

There were a few moments with no words, just aggravated grunts.

Jerry was baffled. She was yelling about how worthless he was, but at the same time, her right hand rested softly on the back of his neck while her left hand tenderly caressed his chest as if to calm him.

Gazing at her breasts rotating sensuously with the motion, feeling her touch and her hips pressing back against him...even though he could feel nothing but the sound within his penis, was too much.

He was over come, and edged. He could not cum, but the sensations of his manhood TRYING desperately to orgasm only to be shut down had him lost.

While his penis throbbed in vain, jerry slowed and stopped, trembling through the blockage.

"Nobody told you to stop! This is all about me! Ignore yourself!" Well, that'd made a good T-shirt.

He was trembling; her gentle hand pulled his head down close where she could whisper in his ear, "Ssshhh...don't let those bitches think you're a bum lay, miho....you gotta power through it and hammer the fuck out a me..."

She leaned back, "Are you done?! Is that all the fuckin' I get??"

Jerry looked into her sympathetic countenance. The other guys had told him he would edge several times during a love making session. John told him it would take practice to keep going despite the sensations, but he would feel fantastic if he did. He just had not expected the intensity of it.

He began moving again.

"Shift your angle up...do you know what a g-spot is? Do I have to do everything??"

She twisted his nipples, hard. He almost stopped again from the pain, then realized she was still smiling sweetly. He got it. She was teaching him not to get distracted from the task at hand.

Jerry found his rhythm and began a loving assault on his female D.I. in earnest. He leaned up, grabbed two handfuls of ass to keep her in position, and pile drove into her.

Camilla had to bite her lip and cover her mouth to stifle an orgasmic scream. She drove her plush hips back against him, meeting his thrusts.

"Is that all you got? Come on...fuck...oh...fuck...fuck me...HARDER you worthless sack of....ohhhhhyess....ohhh shit...."

He placed both hands on the bed over her shoulders and quick marched his soldier into her. When he edged again, the intensity of the moment made it easier to ignore. It made him feel good that she grasped his biceps with both hands for support and came again with a silent scream.

He must be making progress...he had shut her up.

She winked at him.

As she dressed, he began to do so also. "Don't bother...you'll just have to take them off again. You won't need clothes til you leave Sunday. So lets go, swingin' dick."

Now back with the others, she reported to them...he needed a lot of work. She virtually ignored him at this point.

The group relaxed for several hours, eating dinner, watching television.

Jerry was almost taken by surprise when Sophie walked over to him and put her hand out. "My turn."

Sophie removed her own clothing. Once again Jerry grew erect inside the extension, but was at least expecting it. He groaned plaintively, but managed to remain standing.

She lay slowly back on the bed, relaxed her legs and used her finger in a come hither motion. "I think I'm ready sweetie, but I wouldn't object to a little head first..."