Damn, You’re Good Enough to Eat!

Story Info
Dana ropes in Murray and shares with her BFF.
9.5k words
4.6
13.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Murray, a tall and beefy, dark-haired, and ruggedly built gentleman in his late forties is seated at the kitchen table with his legs crossed wearing one of his signature black t-shirts and blue jeans reading his tablet while sipping his morning coffee. It's a warm, humid and sunny Saturday morning and the room is filled with calm and relaxing music emitting from the radio. The curtains flutter every now and then when a cool and refreshing breeze blows through the open windows. Crypto, Murray's ever-faithful two-year-old golden retriever, lays contently on the floor beside him.

The peaceful ambiance of the room is soon shattered when there's a knock at the kitchen door, Crypto leaps to his feet, barking.

"Crypto! Down Boy!" Murray commands. Crypto gives him a soulful look with those puppy dog eyes, then calmly reclines with his head on his paws, content that he did his job and that his best friend is well aware there is someone at the door.

"Come on in Dana, the door's open," Murray calls out. Every morning rain, snow or shine, Dana, in her early forties walks across the road and joins Murray for a cup of coffee and to catch up on the most recent neighbourhood gossip. She is loved, well-known and respected by the children and adults in the community. She is the kind of person who is always volunteering at community events or helping others. She wouldn't hurt a fly and is almost always upbeat and friendly; sweet and composed. Dana's heart is the size of Montana and she wears it on her sleeve.

Dana is a natural Norwegian beauty with light skin, beautiful, alluring eyes, and shoulder-length honey-blonde hair. She is indeed very attractive. Dana's facial features are crisp and tiny. Her makeup and hair are flawless even when she's simply resting at home.

Dana is the feminine type who always manages to look well-dressed and yet, feels comfortable in her clothes. However, she can dress up and look every bit as good as any one of Hollywood's elite. The 42-year-old female is wearing small earrings and a thin black long-sleeve V-neck sweater. Despite her wearing a bra over her tiny breasts, Dana's nipples still stand out, and her sleeves are cuffed to the elbows. Black mid-calf leggings highlight Dana's alluring derriere and short, slender legs. Her usual choice of summer footwear is a simple pair of white athletic shoes and ankle-high stockings.

Crypto jumps to his feet and wags his tail as she enters the room, knowing full well that it's playtime whenever he sees her.

Dana looks forward to and enjoys playing with Crypto. She makes smoochy sounds and giggles like a kid playing in the park as they wrestle on the floor. "How's it going, Crypto? Are you a good puppy? Is Daddy nice to you?"

Murray is sometimes envious of the mongrel and sometimes wonders whether Crypto is his or her dog. Almost as if she gets more attention than he does.

After playing with Crypto for a little while, Dana gets up, dusts herself off, gives Murray his morning kiss then proceeds to make herself a cup of coffee. Murray is hanging on to some baggage from his previous eight-year marriage and has been a bit gun-shy with Dana, but make no mistake he's smitten with her. He loves watching her as she moves around the kitchen.

But things would be different this morning. Dana is eager to take their relationship to another level after growing tired of the usual routine. She's horny as hell and is willing to jump the kissing and cuddling stage and go straight to the getting laid part.

She grins and turns her head back towards Murray, smiling seductively. "You know, I can almost feel your eyes staring at my ass."

"Geez, what guy in his right mind wouldn't stare at it?" Murray replies.

"Oh, so you like my ass?" Dana teases.

"Believe me, you have no idea how hard it is resisting the urge to jump you," Murray admits in his deep baritone voice.

"Why are you resisting?" Dana turns around, leans back against the kitchen sink and crosses her arms while cross-examining Murray, "Out of curiosity, is this something you do each morning?"

"Umm... well, yeah," Murray answers sheepishly.

"Murray, do you honestly believe that I come over here every morning just to talk with you? Murray, I love you, maybe I haven't been sending the right signals or something, but I want to be with you." Dana explains. "Since you took me to work during that snowstorm last winter, I have been coming over here every single morning hoping that you would finally notice me.".

"Wow, really?" Murray remarks in a startled manner.

"Yesss, Murray, do you like me? Would you like to take me?" Dana presses while pointing back towards herself.

"Hmm... Yeah. I think about you every night." Murray confesses.

"So, you lay in bed before falling asleep fantasizing about me walking around here naked making my morning coffee? Do you think about sliding your dick into my wet, tiny, little cunt

or do you picture me rubbing my pussy vigorously and squirting all over your floor here?" Dana asks seductively as she makes sweeping gestures over the floor with her hand.

"Damn it, Dana, you're getting to me."

Dana throws her arms out. "Well, I hope so... believe me, honey, I'm flattered, don't you see? You don't have to fantasize about me. I don't see anything stopping you from doing those things with me, I'm certainly not going to stop you. I'm completely yours to have."

"...look, I'm going to strip naked for you." Dana casually removes her top, fusses with her hair, and tosses her sweater on the table.

"You know I'm still getting over my divorce with Chrystal," Murray whines.

"Murray, it's been 4 long years. I'm sick of hearing that excuse, move on." Dana urges Murray, then reaches behind her back and unclips her bra strap, allowing it to fall freely and catches it with her hands. She heaps it on her top. Dana stares into Murray's soft eyes and playfully caresses her tiny plum-sized breasts and pinches her nipples between her fingers.

"Well, do you like them?" Dana asks in a seductively low voice. "What would you like to do with me, suck on my nipples? Would you like to lick my ass? What hole would you like to shove your pecker in first?"

Murray is somewhat taken aback by her potty mouth, "I didn't know you were such a horny little slut."

Dana smiles sexually, "So, now you know my little secret, I'm a slut. Now reach in there and pull your cock out. I want to see you play with it. Does it bother you?"

Murray says as his bulge tries to escape its confines. " We'll no... but I don't want it to ruin what we already have, you know, our friendship."

Dana half-heartedly smiles at Murray and shakes her head in frustration. She aggressively steps towards him grabbing both of his hands firmly, and yanking him out of his chair. Dana wraps his arms around her waist before looping hers around his, drawing him in closer.

"You have no idea how close you are to doing that now. I want more than that from you, Murray Dodds. I want you to fuck me, and I'm not letting you leave this house today until you do. Murray, I have no idea what Chrystal did to you, but I love you. Now, c'mon on, relax, kiss me. Let's do this."

Murray hesitates for a second, like a bashful adolescent, and cautiously gives Dana a little peck on the lips.

"Oh, Murray, come on." Dana moans. "You're capable of doing a lot better than that. I was told some pretty steamy tales about you before you got married. Now, do it properly or I'm going home."

 Murray takes a deep breath then clutches Dana's head with his bear-paw-sized hands, leans down, and kisses her passionately. Much to her surprise, Murray slips his tongue between her thin lips, causing them to collide. They play touch and dart, and slowly they twirl their tongues around each other. He brings his hands down to her shoulders and holds her tightly, stroking her back and the rest of her soft, petite body.

"Whoa! Much better, Murray. Dana says as she blushes, smiles and offers encouragement. She takes a step backwards, kicks off her shoes and socks then pushes her pants to the floor revealing her clean-shaven womanhood.

"So, do I look sexy?" Dana asks as she does a 360° and casts a seductive glance at Murray.

" Damn, you're good enough to eat," Murray mutters.

"Do you like my pussy bare, or should I grow my hair back. What do you think?" Dana questions as she rubs both hands between her thighs.

"Oh Gawd, I'd love to see you grow your pubic hairs."

"Mmm... what about armpit hairs?" Dana suggests.

"Well, I don't know about that." Murray muses while nervously running his hand through his short, thick, curly hair.

Dana gets on her knees, removes Murray's heavy leather belt and loosens his jeans letting them fall. She's been waiting six long years for this opportunity and can't wait to take pleasure in his virility.

Dana takes one last look at his covered bulge before exposing Murray's jewels. Her eyes open wide with pleasure as his cock springs out, ready to take action. Dana's voice cracks, "Holy shit Murray, that beast is huge."

Murray bends over and pulls Dana up with his strong muscular arms, holding her closely, feeling her soft breasts against his hairless chest, at the same time, Dana runs her fingers over his steely arms. She can feel Murray's erection pressing against her lower abdomen. It's getting her on, she wraps her arms around Murray's thick neck and her legs are locked around his waist as he gives Dana another one of his famous to-die-for kisses. Murray inserts his meaty member into her. Within seconds they're both immersed in wild desire.

Dana has had several men in her life, but not one handsome man over six feet with a horse-sized cock, she was completely under his spell. Murray could have Dana in any way he desires. Dana feels her fluids dripping from her as Murray's manhood thrusts up and down inside of her, hard. He intentionally pushes every millimetre of his instrument deep inside.

"Oh god Murray, keep doing that. It feels awesome and don't you stop kissing." Murray places his hands under her bare bottom, holding her up against him.

After several minutes, Dana melts down Murray's arms like warmed butter onto the floor where she takes his massive girth into her delicate mouth. She grins after she realizes that she can taste her cum on him.

Murray is soaking up Dana's undivided attention. He extends his arm and leans against the table to stabilize himself as he becomes increasingly aroused. He spurts his load between Dana's pert lips, and she clutches and toys with his man jewels. Dana's favourite hobby is being a cum slut, she enjoys drinking every drop of his white semen.

"Mmm....that tastes so good," Dana giggles with satisfaction as she savours his jizz, swishing it around in her mouth like a fine wine. After she swallows, Dana wipes the rest of his cum from her lips and licks clean each finger. "Boy, you were sure saving that up weren't you?"

Murray collapses like a defeated prized fighter back into his chair exclaiming. "Ohh, that was fantastic."

Dana gets up and puts her clothes back on and goes back to making her coffee. Murray gets dressed as well and sits in his chair with his tablet on his lap.

Dana is relieved that Murray is off to a good start. She wants more of it, but she has

another more immediate plan for him. Dana sits at the table, one leg tucked under her, touching the edge of the wide white cup covered with big and little grey polka dots with her thumb or fingers as she wraps her small hands around it.

There are a few minutes of silence and contemplation.

"Umm... Murray, I'm sorry I have to bother you, on your day off, but I was wondering if I could ask you for a favour." Dana asks in an articulate, calm, and gentle tone. "Could you possibly help Felicia, my girlfriend, in moving into my place today? "

Dana goes on to emphasize that there's no heavy furniture or huge appliances, just boxes of clothes and smaller items like perhaps a microwave or rice cooker. "My apologies for the late notice, the guy she hired was called into work this morning and is now unable to do it."

"Ahh... No worries, We'll go over whenever you finish your coffee."

"Oh, that would be great Murray, thanks." Dana expresses her gratitude, then adds. "Felicia has a wonderfully cheerful and carefree personality, plus she's gorgeous; you're going to fall in love with her. I've known her since we were at university. We lived together again a couple of times after that, but both times we ended up changing jobs and moving apart."

"Cool, well... I'm glad she's moving in with you. She sounds like someone I'd get along with." Murray stated.

"Oh, I think you two will do a lot more than just get along." Dana hints.

Dana grew up across the road from Murray's place; it was originally her grandfather's farm, then her father's, and now hers. A local farmer now leases the farmland for growing crops. Dana enjoys her job as a high school counsellor. Children and neighbours often walk, bike or drive out to the farm to visit with her for a little chitchat, relationship or lovemaking advice and some of her famous homemade pies and other desserts. For the record, her advice is rarely wrong. Murray has known Dana for several years since he bought his farm across the road from her shortly after getting married. Previously, Murray farmed with his dad before he retired. Dana and Murray have become the best of friends. When she first met Murray, she was captivated by his attractive grin but knew he was off-limits because he was married. Murray and Chrystal split up soon after. Dana tried many times to rope Murray in, but he's been a tough nut to crack.

Back then, Murray often walked over to Dana's place whenever he needed a friendly shoulder to lean on. As neighbours and close friends, they've had their fair share of squabbles and disputes, like any good relationship. However, they both care about each other enough not to allow things to get too out of hand.

After Dana is done with her coffee, the two drive over to her friend's apartment. Felicia lives in the downtown business district of a medium-sized city in a modest two-story building with four apartment units.

Murray gets out, and a cooling breeze wicks away the dampness from his t-shirt as he lingers beside his pickup for several seconds, watching people run around as if the world were coming to an end, today. Horns are blaring, backup beepers from the construction machinery across the street are harsh and echoing throughout the town, and there is shouting and laughter. The wail of sirens can be heard in the distance. Dump trucks, cube vans and cars kick up dust as they roar by, up and down the street. It's hard to believe it's Saturday morning. Murray shudders at the prospect of what life would be like during the week.

Dana steps around the truck gently taking Murray's hand into hers and leading him to the building. The two of them take the elevator up to Felicia's apartment. She opens and enters the door. Felicia has been up for a while and has already packed several boxes.

Dana wasn't lying when she told Murray that Felicia was beautiful. The two ladies are nearly equivalent in terms of weight and height. Felicia's brunette hair is parted on the left, long and straight, and it falls just over her breasts. She has olive skin, vibrant red lipstick, gleaming white teeth, a pleasant smile and dark trusting eyes. She's wearing bright pink boots, a hot pink tube top with her tiny nipples exposed to all the world, and dark blue skintight spandex-type shorts which ride high up her butt cheeks. Her pink nails are also pretty to look at.

Dana and Felicia haven't seen one another in months, they hug and kiss passionately, as though they're much more than close friends.

Felicia whispers discreetly into her ear. "Dana, Do I taste cum on your lips?"

"Hmm... mm...yep, it's his," Dana professes while pointing to Murray. "We had sex just before we came over. I just couldn't bring myself to wash it off."

"Mmm...well, I'm glad you didn't." She laughs tenderly.

"Felicia, this is Murray, the man I told you about," Dana says as she steps beside him wrapping her arms inside his. "He's going to take your things over to my place."

"Good morning, Murray. I appreciate your help." Felicia's attraction to Murray is immediate as she reaches out to shake his hand.

Dana notices her attraction to Murray too. Felicia gives a flip of her hair and pushes her finger to her lips as she undresses him with her soft innocent eyes, her attention is locked on his pants. Felicia sways slightly and grins sweetly. Dana was hopeful that she'd find him attractive.

After a brief conversation, the three of them get straight to work. Murray can't get over how attractive Felicia is. Both Dana and Felicia have won the gene pool.

After packing Felicia's belongings for a while, Dana looks up and sees Murray staring at Felicia's breasts as she stoops to put some things in a box. Murray's interest in Felicia rouses Dana.

A little later, Murray is off by himself in the room sorting boxes, Felicia turns to Dana and whispers. " Damn he's cute, I'd love to have him between my legs. "

"You know he was peeping down your top a few minutes ago?" Dana grins, her tongue in her cheek.

Felicia gently shakes her head and with both hands, she strokes her silky soft hair and admits. "I have no problem with him looking down my top, up my ass, seeing me nude or touching me in whatever way he likes."

Dana chuckles and gives Felicia a pointed look. "You can count on him doing a lot more than that, I guarantee you of that."

Felicia is surprised, "You're going to let me fuck him?"

"Hmm... mm... Why not?, your my girlfriend and he's my boyfriend now, why can't I share?"

"Ohh, I'm so glad you said that because I don't think I could ever keep my hands off him," Felicia says.

"I waited six years, he finally fucked me this morning, and yes it was well worth the wait." Dana sighs deeply. "But, I promise you, that you won't have to wait that long. Not if I can help it."

Felicia's belongings have been loaded into Murray's truck, with a few extra boxes placed in her car as well.

Felicia walks out of the building talking to the lady who will soon be her ex-building superintendent, wearing an open fashionable light grey summer jacket over her pink top, hiding her dark tiny nipples.

"Alright, Felicia, you can follow behind us, okay?" Dana says as she shuts the door on Felicia's red convertible after she gets in.

Once they've cleared the city's traffic, Dana quizzes Murray. "Do you like Felicia? Do you think she's attractive?"

"Holy cow, you were right. She's drop-dead gorgeous," Murray exclaims.

Dana reaches across the cab and grabs Murray's cock, giving it a good firm squeeze then lets go.

"She made you hard, that's for sure? I saw you looking down her top earlier. If you had the chance, would you fuck Felicia? "

"Not after this morning, but I'm going to keep looking at her tits and that wonderful tiny, little ass." Murray drools as he informs Dana. "I'm allowed to look, I'm not exactly dead yet, you know."

"I don't expect you to stop looking at other women's boobs or their asses, that would be unrealistic, but as long as we're together, no touching. The same applies to me, I'm still going to look at the guys too." Dana continues, "But let's forget about this morning; let's pretend this morning never happened for a minute. Would you jump Felicia if you had the chance?"

"If I didn't know you, I'd jump her in a heartbeat."

"Fair enough, I knew you'd say that. I'll let you in on a big secret, but please don't tell anyone, okay... promise?"

Murray stares down the open road as he drives along, "All right, I promise."

Dana confided in Murray because she was curious to see how he would react. "Felicia is the first person, male or female, to eat my pussy."