Damn, You’re Good Enough to Eat!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's cool. You two are meant to be together." Murray answers, and suddenly, it dawns on him. He chuckles, "Hey, wait a minute. You were a virgin until you got to University?"

"Yes, damn it. That's a sore spot in my life. If you knew my parents and how strict they were, you'd understand why." Dana huffs with humiliation. "So, it doesn't upset you that I'd like to spend time with Felicia then? "

"Nooo... of course not, I love her; she's a wonderful lady. She's cheerful and intelligent."

Dana jokes, "Don't forget to add, horny as hell. All that girl ever thinks and talks about is sex. Her mother was also a big sexy. She came to visit her once at the university. I adore the woman's personality. Felicia has a lot of that personality in her as well."

As soon as they pull into Dana's driveway, they begin unloading boxes.

"Dana, this is nice. It's so quiet out here," Felicia exclaims. Dana wanders over to her and points across the road to a century-old red brick farmhouse with a big red barn and other buildings. "That's Murray's place over there. You and I will go over in the morning, okay? "

"Okay," she answers with anticipation.

The three of them carry the boxes into the house. Murray, a strong man with broad shoulders and a towering stature, is given delicate touches on his manhood by Felicia and Dana. Murray certainly doesn't keep his hands to himself either; he rubs up against them as well, groping their butts and sliding his hands in between their legs.

Felicia further tantalizes Murray, "It's okay to grab our titties too, Murray, don't be shy around us."

Murray's eyes twinkle as he raises his eyebrows and smiles at the little woman. About 20 minutes later the last of the boxes have been brought in.

"Damn it, Dana, Murray's strut and his ass are so cute. You're so lucky."

"Well, you're going to get lucky too. We talked about you on the way home and he wants you, I told him it was okay. "

Felicia is giddy. "Are you serious...for real?"

"Mm...mm...

"Why not? I said earlier he was my boyfriend and you are my girlfriend. Why can't we share Murray? But the other guys are now off-limits. Girls are alright. But let's be discreet and secretive about that. We're well known around here, Murray and I. Additionally, because of how small the town is, everyone knows your business and they will talk. As long as I'm doing what they claim I'm supposed to be doing, I don't mind being the subject of rumours."

"Uh, Dana," Murray interrupts looking at his watch. "It's almost four o'clock, I need to go fix a couple of things in the barn and feed my animals and Crypto. If you two need anything else, please text me, okay?"

Dana places her hands on Murray's shoulder, and stands on her toes, kissing him long and hard. "Thank you for all your help; the two of us really appreciate it, we will be over in the morning."

Murray nods, waves at Felicia and turns for the door.

"Murray, can you hold on a minute, please?" Felicia looks at Murray. "I've never seen cows before, can I come with you? I'd like to see them, that is if you don't mind."

"Of course, you're welcome to come over any time you want," Murray answers. "But I think you better change into something you can get dirty in."

She looks at Dana and whispers, "Can I go with him, do you have something I can wear? Do you think he'll fuck me too?"

"Mm...mm, c'mon, I have some old clothes upstairs you can put on," Dana offers.

"Could you please wait a few minutes for me, Murray?"

"Sure, sure... No Problem.

I'll wait outside on the steps, okay?"

Felicia gives Murray a proper kiss and the two ladies head upstairs.

Felicia puts on a red and white checkered shirt, rolling the sleeves up to her elbows. She wears her shirt unbuttoned but ties it around her midsection. Dana hands her a pair of blue denim shorts, which she promptly puts on but declines the thin leather belt. Felicia slips her sock-less size 6 feet into a pair of Dana's worn-out old brown work boots.

"There, don't be scared to bend over and let him see your nipples," Dana winks and adds. "Ooh, how I miss playing with them. Murray's going to be one lucky fella tonight."

Felicia kisses Dana and then worriedly inquires. "Are you sure you're okay with me and Murray? You waited six years for him, after all. I don't mind if you don't want me to. I want him to be a part of me too, though."

"I'm going to spend the night with him tomorrow. I'll be over in the morning."Maybe we'll both get lucky then."

"I'm hoping so," Felicia responds, then blows her another kiss. "I'm leaving, bye-bye."

Felicia's tiny breasts jiggle as she dashes down the stairs and out the door to find Murray sitting on the front steps smoking. She takes a seat next to him, pressing up against his thick arms.

"Wow, your hair looks amazing tied at the back," Murray complements Felicia as he extinguishes his cigarette on the steps.

"Aww...Thanks, Murray, that's sweet." Felicia says as she gives Murray a tender kiss on the cheek. "l usually don't wear my hair up like this. It was Dana's idea."

"Dana's a good dresser." Murray admits then he asks Felicia, " So, what's your story?"

Felicia speaks calmly and warmly as Murray gives her a kind look. He studies her thick eyebrows and pierced ears that are not wearing any jewellery. Her nose is somewhat bigger than the average woman's, yet her innocent black eyes will capture your attention before her nose.

"Well, I'm quite sure my memoir won't be a Netflix docu-series," Felicia giggles then she continues. "When I met Dana, I was a waitress paying my way through university. We hit it off when she came in one day. She moved in with me a month later. While she studied education, I went into medicine. I'm sure she told you we lived together a couple of times after that. A couple of months ago I was working in a hospital near Detroit when I learned about an opportunity in one of the local hospitals. I applied because I wanted to be near Dana again, and she suggested that I move in with her. Here I am... Murray, are you sleeping yet?"

"How about you?"

"Not much to tell, my dad was a farmer, and now I'm an old farmer. Now I work for a small tractor dealership not too far from here. "Murray makes light of his career.

Felicia gives Murray a seductive glance before climbing onto his lap, drawing him closer and giving him fiery kisses. She is growing excited by rubbing herself on Murray's leg. Murray claws at her breasts while nudging and kissing between them. Dana is standing behind the two of them at the screen door, observing, unsure if she should join them. However, her better judgment wins out; Murray and Felicia should first get to know one another, she thinks.

Instead, she pushes her leggings down just enough to slide her hand in stroking herself, feeling her warm and sticky juices dripping from her twat. She raises her cum soaked fingers to her lips, tasting the juices.

Meanwhile, Felicia's eyes drift upwards as she continues to dry-hump Murray. Her arms tighten around his neck like a boa constrictor. Murray in turn wraps his arms around her clutching her tightly. Suddenly, Felicia lets out several quick, successive loud gasps. Her eyes squint shut from her deep climaxes.

"Oooh, I've never done that before, she confesses to Murray. Felicia stands up in front of him and raises her shorts before putting her fingers up them. She pulls her fingers out and inserts them in his mouth.

"Well... how does it taste? Do you like the taste of my cum? "

"Mmm...Damn right I do," Murray responds, his eyes brightening. They sit on the steps together, linking arms, and they chat for a bit.

Dana, oblivious to Murray and Felicia, squirts on the screen door behind them while enjoying her orgasms.

Felicia is helped off the step by Murray, who stands up and grabs her hand. While they are walking away, she hurriedly wipes her buttocks with her free hand, glances down at her shirt, and makes necessary adjustments.

"Okay, let's head over and cheer up some cows," Murray says.

Felicia and Murray walk across the road. "Don't worry about the cows; they're quite friendly. There are only sixteen of them. They're just a little side hustle for me after I finish work. I used to have a hundred-fifty head of cattle which is small for most farms today. But my body told me it was time to downsize and get a proper job."

The two walked up to the house, where Murray opens the kitchen door. Crypto springs out the door like a racehorse sprinting from the starting gate. He circles them with big wide doughnuts before approaching Felicia with curiosity. He happily wags his tail and wants her to play with him. She enthusiastically accepts his invitation and rushes around the lawn with him before embracing and kissing her newfound furry friend.

After a few minutes of play, Crypto approaches Murray with his tongue out and tail wagging. Murray grins affectionately at his young companion and makes a friendly comment. "How come you get all the female attention around here and I don't?"

"For starters, he's better looking and doesn't talk back," Felicia jokes.

"Better looking??... I'm crushed." Murray haws while kidding around.

Murray leads Felicia behind the barn where they observe several red short horns cows grazing in the field.

"EWW... This place stinks." Felicia says as she covers her nose.

"That's usually the first thing you city slickers notice." Murray laughs heartily at Felicia's expression. "You'll get used to it."

"Geez...I have my doubts." Felicia snips back.

Murray makes a motion for Felicia to follow him and hands her a pitchfork. Felicia is perplexed as to what she should do with it.

"Just go slow and shove the hay from those broken bales over the fence, they'll come over" Murray instructs her with a calm reassuring voice.

After a couple of minutes, the herd slowly makes their way up to Felicia as she continues to pitch hay over the fence." Hey, this is kinda fun, I think they like me."

"What's not to like," Murray says as he leans against the fence with his arms dangling over the top rail. "Animals are usually a good judge of character. Okay, Felicia, that's enough. They have a whole field to devour."

Felicia brushes one of the cows while it eats. She's quickly falling for Murray and the same might be said of Murray. Felicia, still holding the pitchfork, leans against the fence, purposefully rubbing herself against Murray. As they chat, Murray places his arm over her shoulder, she wraps hers around his waist hooking her thumb in his pants. Before long they're once again sharing intimate kisses.

"Come on," Murray says, motioning Felicia over to a water trough. He removes the float and flips it over, then looks inside."

"What're you doing?" Felicia asks with the curiosity of a child.

"It's not filling up as it should. Just checking for dirt or nests."

Felicia draws closer to Murray and observes him with a great deal of curiosity.

The two enter the barn and head to the water pumps. Crypto happily follows behind and goes to his favourite spot under the work bench and lays there. Felicia continues probing Murray about what he's doing while watching him. Murray patiently answers her questions like Mr. Briggs, her favourite high school biology instructor. The man was a saint who never flew off in a huff, no matter how insane the class's questions grew. He inspired her to pursue a career in medicine. With her other instructors or the other guys, she usually gets grunts or nothing at all. Murray, on the other hand, possessed Mr. Briggs' patience, and she found it appealing.

Murray is delighted when Felicia gladly helps him with the pump and doesn't mind getting dirty. She like Murray is dripping with sweat in the barn. Felicia unties her top, and fans herself, leaving her chest exposed. Her top constantly opens up, revealing her little nipples.

Murray requests a 7/8 and a 9/16 socket, a ratchet and wrenches from the bench. Felicia doesn't let on that she was daddy's little girl. Her father was an auto mechanic for many years and since she was two years old, she's had a wrench in her hand. Murray had no idea that at the age of 15 she was a Tomboy, she could repair and drop engines with the best of them. For a couple of summers, she worked with her dad and brother as a pit crew at her local drag strip.

Murray looks up pleasantly surprised at Felicia, "I'm going to have to keep you around. You know your tools."

Felicia puts her arms behind her back, sways, then giggles. "Yep, I'm pretty handy with tools. "

Murray asks Felicia to hold the pump while he loosens the bolts at the base. Her top pulls apart, showing off her breasts and darkish nipples.

"Damn you, Felicia, you have no idea how hard my little man is right now," Murray admits as he keeps fiddling with the pump. Murray tells her to let go of the pump, Felicia immediately reaches under him and unzips his pants and pulls his thick cock out and gently strokes it.

Murray laughs, "What're you doing?"

"Well, you milk cows, I like to milk cocks. Is there a problem?"

"Hell, no... You can milk it anytime you want."

Felicia grins mischievously, then sits on the floor with her legs crossed, both hands on his thickness with her tongue twirling around the head. She slides her tongue up and down his shaft. Before placing it in her moistened mouth, she spits copious amounts of her saliva on his manhood and rubs it with her hand. Murray is having difficulty concentrating on the work at hand.

"Oh Felicia, keep doing that. It feels great!" Murray whispers. Within a few seconds, his breathing becomes quick and shallow. Felicia raises the tempo with her mouth and fingers until he fires his load over her face with his weapon.

"Holy shit Murray, that came out thick." Felicia laughs at her well-earned facial, stands up and rubs his cum over her face.

Murray finishes the pump after a brief pause, Felicia stands nearby with her shirt pushed back and hands in her back pockets as she watches intensely. The two go out back again and check the trough, and it looks good.

"What's in that big red building, more cows?" Felicia enquires.

Murray chuckles, "No, come on, I'll show you?"

The two walk over to a large red, steel implement building. Murray opens the big heavy doors. In it are three tractors, one is in the state of being repaired and the other two just sitting there. There is also a fairly new large bailer and an older working small square bailer along with several other implements sitting there including a riding lawnmower.

Felicia is attracted to the old diesel, John Deer 780, sitting next to the workbenches, she asks curiously. "What's wrong with this?"

"To be honest, I don't know. It runs, with no power. I haven't really looked at it, yet." Murray claims.

Felicia examines the engine just as a doctor would examine a patient poking and twisting. She walks over to Murray's workbench and inspects his tools.

"Hey, is this your hat?" she asks, noticing an old greasy ball cap hanging on the wall.

"Yeah, I usually wear it out in the field. Why?" Murray answers.

"Do you mind if I put it on?" She gives Murray that look all guys get when they want to do something and don't you dare say no.

"Huh? Yeah... sure, no problem." Murray looks a bit mystified at Felicia, then curiosity strikes him. "Why do you want to wear that?"

There was something sexy about the way she pulls her hair through the back of the cap as she puts it on. Felicia quips, then winks, "So I don't get my hair all greasy, silly."

Felicia grabs some wrenches, takes them over to the tractor sets them down. "Damn, it's hot in here." She doffs her shirt, throwing it on a chair beside the tractor, walks over and turns on an old 1980s ghetto blaster radio hanging on the wall.

"Well, it's 82° outside." Murray giggles.

Felicia gets serious and gives Murray a firm order. "Okay, Murray starts it up, I want to hear it run."

Murray is fairly skilled with tractors, but he often leaves the engines to a few buddies or the dealership.

Murray is in awe at the sight of a slender, topless, 5'1" female messing with his tractor, grabbing a flashlight and looking around. She's seemingly doing the job just as well as some of his male co-workers at work, if not better.

Felicia hollers over the roar of the tractor." Okay cut the tractor, grab a 1/2 inch wrench and hold this while I loosen it."

"Why are you working on this old girl?"

"I enjoy working on mechanical things since they are quiet and don't complain," Murray receives a short kiss and a bit of teasing from Felicia. " Secondly, I need to take care of our big, strong and handsome man."

Murray shakes his head in surprise as he follows her directions, and as she leans down to loosen another bolt, she casually brushes her perspiration-drenched breasts against his arm. Felicia diligently toils away on the tractor, much like a surgeon in an operating room.

After a bit, Felicia develops the urge to go pee, she is unconcerned by Murray's presence and steps a few feet away from the tractor then pushes her shorts down to her lower legs and crouches. A breathtaking deluge of golden pee streams from between her thighs to the shop floor. She looks around for something to wipe herself clean, but there is nothing to her avail. Felicia stands up and with a couple of fingers, she flicks her lovely pussy lips, shaking off the excess urine from them. She pulls up her shorts, wipes her hand on a grease rag, and goes back to work.

Felicia installs the final shield on the tractor after nearly an hour. She then dons her shirt, buttons it, and jumps onto the tractor, starting it up. The old machine was humming like a bee.

"I'm taking it for a spin." The tractor jerks into motion as she drives out of the building and back to the field. Ten minutes later she comes roaring back and stops short of the door.

"It's working great Murray, go ahead and take it for a drive." Felicia points to the tractor as she jumps down.

Murray hops on, backs out and drives it around for a few minutes. Then comes and backs it into the building and turns it off.

"Holy Shit, Felicia. I'm impressed." Murray is elated. "I'm going to owe you big time for this."

Felicia grins like a Chester cat, "Yes you are. First off, you just lost your cap. You owe Dana and me a damn good night of passion, to start. Come on, I'll cook us something for dinner. It's time to quit."

As Murray and Felicia slide the big doors closed on the building they notice Dana walking towards them, so they wait until she catches up.

"Well, I see you two haven't killed each other yet," Dana says laughing.

"Murray's been a perfect gentleman all day." Felicia boasts.

"Well Honey, we're going to have to change that," Dana says as she grabs his balls and plants a kiss on him.

Felicia asks kindly, "What're you doing here?"

"Ohh, Sorry, I was feeling horny and I didn't want to stay there by myself masturbating. Have you two fucked yet?"

"Oh Dana, I'm glad you're here. I wanted to be with you tonight, but now I get two for one," Felicia answers back. "... and no we haven't fucked, but I did give him a great blowjob, didn't I Murray?"

"Damn right, she had my head spinning the whole time."

"Well, wait til he puts that monster in your little holes, I promise it'll hurt like hell, but you'll be addicted."

Felicia says to Murray as the three of them walk to the house. "Hey Murray, you and I will take a shower together first, okay?"

"Hey, what about me?" Dana kids around. "I want to join you two."

"Your Murray's girlfriend, you better be in that shower with us," Felicia says.

Dana opens the kitchen door, and Crypto rushes past them and lays down on the floor on his favourite blanket.

Murray goes into the pantry and puts some food in the dog's dish. "Crypto's probably pissed off at me. He's getting dinner almost two hours late."