Damn, You’re Good Enough to Eat!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor Crypto, so neglected." Dana laughs while watching him gulp down his dinner.

Felicia unbuttons and removes her shirt. "Okay, let's take shower first okay?"

Dana looks at Felicia like a heifer with two heads. "Felicia, why are your chest and tits covered with grease?"

"I told you, I just fixed Murray's tractor."

"I know you did, but how come your shirt is clean and your chest is dirty?"

"Ohh...it was scorching hot inside that building, I thought I'd be like a guy and take my shirt off while fixing his tractor."

"You fixed his tractor naked?"

"Well, no... I kept my shorts on." Felicia respectfully answers Dana. "Why, is there something wrong with that?"

"No... nothing's wrong. I just never knew you could fix tractors much less, I never heard of a woman fixing tractors topless." Dana snorts laughing. "By the way, you look really cute wearing Murray's old hat and standing there topless and greasy. I'm getting horny now."

"Well, Let's go up and take a shower. Murray and I will take care of you."

Dana slips her top over her head, removes her shoes and leggings, and piles everything on the table. Then rubs between her legs. "C'mon Murray, don't stand there, take your clothes off."

Murray without a second thought takes his shirt and jeans off. He immediately starts stroking his dick in front of Dana and Felicia.

"Damn, Isn't that beautiful? Hold on to your cock like that for a second Murray." Felicia says as she whips her phone out and takes pictures of him. "I need pictures to look at."

Dana asks, "Why do you need pictures when you can see it every day?"

"So I have something to look at while I'm on my break at work."

"Why not some pictures of Murray putting it in you?"

"My tits are covered in grease in case you haven't noticed," Felicia says with a snarky tone.

"So?? When you look at the pictures it will remind you of fixing his tractor."

"Oooh, good idea Dana," Felicia grins. "Here, you take my phone. Murray, I'll bend over the table and you stick it in me. Dana make sure you get a couple of closeups too."

Felicia snatches his stick and points it towards her round bottom, glaring seductively at Dana as she snaps selfies. Dana nods at Murray to put it in her. Felicia yelps, her eyes closing tight, not anticipating how his manhood would stretch her. Murray feels like a porn star as he stands behind her while Dana hovers around them taking pictures.

After a few shots, Felicia gestures to Murray to pull out. She gives him a quick peck, takes her phone from Dana and looks at the images. "Wow, these look great, thanks, Dana."

Felicia gives Dana a big hug before the three of them head up the stairs to Murray's shower.

Once in the bathroom, Felicia goes directly to the shower leaving the door wide open to observe Murray and Dana giving each other some much-needed affection.

How can a middle-aged woman such as Felicia look so damn good doing something so mundane, normal, and unexceptional as taking a shower? What is it about seeing a gorgeous woman in the shower that appeals to you? By just seeing Felicia leaning back against the shower wall, gently rubbing her soapy hands beneath, between, and around her itty-bitty tiny breasts, and down her short, unflawed legs, any man might be driven wild with passion.

Dana gets down on her knees and smiles as she pulls her hair back. She rubs her tongue along the length of Murray's rod. Then grasps his manhood with both hands and places it in her mouth. Murray yanks Dana's head forward, forcing himself in until he can feel the flesh of her throat. Dana gasps for air and recoils. Between Murray and Dana's lips, long strings of her saliva dangle as she enjoys his sausage.

Murray tugs on Dana's hair, forcing her over the bathroom sink, where he inserts his cock into her. The shower, the slapping noises of skin on skin, and their heavy breathing are soon the only sounds in the room.

Murray becomes even more enthralled as he glances into the shower and notices Felicia's fingers frantically rubbing her blazing scarlet colours between her darkish lips. Murray kicks it up a notch and begins slamming Dana harder and harder. Dana screams out in pain of ecstasy, her legs tremble as she holds onto the faucet to avoid falling. the petite bombshell squirts her clear sticky mucus-like cum drenching herself on the floor and Murray's legs and feet. Murray shoves himself back into Dana's little wet hole, content with the sensation of being within her.

"Wow, Murray, I'm beginning to believe all the things I've heard about you." Dana coos as she turns towards Murray then takes a step back, breathing hard. "You've come out of your shell since this morning; I'm impressed with you."

Murray is by no means finished. As Felicia rinses the soapy foam from her stunning long brown hair, he steps into the shower flirting with her. "You look like you could use some company in there, Felicia."

"I've never turned down anyone who wanted to take a shower with me yet." Felicia purrs.

"Move over Murray, I can't get in." Murray is pushed by Dana. Murray is a big man and takes up a lot of shower space.

The three of them wiggle around in the shower stall's tiny confines. Dana, to her delight, finds herself squeezed between Felicia and Murray. "Here's the soap," Felicia offers. "Murray, you handle her front, and I'll do her back, all right?"

Dana has firm projecting nipples that are ideal for playing with between fingers and for nibbling on. Murray's huge hands lather her petite five-foot figure as he meticulously washes her beautiful, unblemished skin.

"Damn, Dana, I love your titties," Murray says as he notices her little diamond earring. He bends forward and kisses her on the neck. Felicia squats and reams her teeny starfish before running her tongue along her inner thighs. Murray shoves his long dick between Dana's legs, brushing his rod against her soft pussy lips. Felicia pushes Dana's legs wide, positions her head between her smooth silky thighs, and catches Murray's instrument with her warm moist lips while the shower head sprays down on them. They spend what seems like an eternity in the shower offering each other endless love.

The three of them exit the shower together, Dana grabs a towel off the hanger. "Murray, you only have one towel in here?"

"Umm... yeah, why."

"We'll, there's three of us. What're you and Felicia going to use?"

"We'll, I wasn't expecting anyone to use the bathroom," Murray says apologizing.

"Okay, Felicia, use this towel then, Murray, from now on we'll make sure you have towels, luffas and scent soap in here."

"Aww, ugh... Do you mean like a women's bathroom?" Murray scoffs.

"Yes, just as if it were ours." Dana talks back.

"Aww... geez, Dana. I'm a man, I don't want them pink frilly things lying all over the bathroom." Murray whines as he lifts the toilet seat and takes a leak in front of them.

"Aww... Murray, stop being childish." Felicia speaks out, mocking Murray for being immature. "I don't like girls."

Murray apologizes while shaking his dick and stepping away from the toilet, "You're right, I'm being an ass. I'm sorry."

Murray and Dana give each other a makeup kiss with Felicia joining them. Murray turns and is heading out of the bathroom.

"MURRAY P. DODDS, you come back in here right now, put that toilet seat down, and flush the toilet!" Murray is nagged by Dana, who points to the throne.

Murray grumbles as he returns and slams the seat down then turns and is storming out of the bathroom. "Murray, c'mon... we love you," Dana says as she holds his arms and stares into his eyes. "Are you serious about losing this over a toilet seat and luffas?"

Murray pouts for a moment before calming down and regaining his composure. "I'm sorry, I guess I've simply been set in my ways since Chrystal left."

Within seconds the tiff is over and forgotten. Dana suggests,"Let's go back to my place. I'll make us something to eat. Bring Crypto too."

The girls gather in Murray's bedroom doorway while he rummages through his drawers for a clean t-shirt. Dana sees something in the doorway of his closet and wanders over and pulls it out. It's an old hockey jersey with the town's hockey team embroidered on it.

Murray's cock becomes larger as she places the jersey against her naked chest. What is it about a lady's bare ass that makes them so appealing?

"Hey Murray, I had no idea you played hockey."

"I've never played it." Murray looks at Dana and informs her. "I was too sluggish on skates. I got it because my dad knew the coach at the time. That was long before I got engaged, I used to wear it all the time around town."

"May I have it?" Dana inquires.

"Sure, but why would you want to wear that old thing?" Murray shrugs as he puts on a t-shirt. "It's too long for you, almost to your feet."

"I'm thinking it'd be a terrific winter nighty." Dana muses, then tries it on.

"Wow, you look better in that than I do." Murray claims as he zips himself up after putting his pants on.

Felicia leaps onto Murray's bed, spreading her legs wide, and says. "You know, I haven't been fucked yet."

Murray smiles, lifts his eyes to Dana. Dana senses his desire for Felicia and nods for him to go for it. Murray unzips himself once more, removes his t-shirt, flings it on the dresser, and inserts his already erect cock into her.

Dana jumps on the bed in her new nightshirt and snuggles up to Felicia, combs her fingers through Murray's thick black hair, and asks,"How does she feel Murray? Does she feel wet?"

"It feels damn good in there."

"Does her pussy feel as good as mine?"

"Pretty close, I'll tell you that." Murray answers as he huffs and puffs.

"Well, take your time, you two. Enjoy yourselves. We have all night."

"Murray, harder...bang me harder." Felicia pleads.

Murray takes a firm hold of her pelvis and rams his hardened manhood into her.

"Listen to her, she's just about squirt all over you." Dana taps Murray on the shoulder and says in a low, urgent tone. "Murray, pull out!"

Felicia slams her fists into the bed, releasing several jets of cum at Murray's stomach soaking him as he pulls away. In the process, she splatters cum all over herself and the bed. Murray shivers in surprise and wipes his stomach with his hands. It was insane; he had never seen anything like it in his life. It was undeniably appealing to him. Murray's actions created a pleasant sensation down there that Felicia has never felt before. Felicia's universe began to spin, her pussy yearned for 'more of it'. Murray inserts himself into her again and continues. Felicia could feel every inch of his manhood thrusting inside her causing her pains of pleasure. Murray had no idea what he was doing differently than he's done with his ex-wife or any other woman in his life. Murray slams into her repeatedly, as if pile driving a pole into the ground, and then bang! Felicia kicks Murray away involuntarily, her eyes roll back, and she trembles and twitches. Murray's eyes widen in surprise as it appears that a dam is bursting through her vagina. Murray is completely exhausted, sweating profusely, and drenched in a sea of sticky cum.

"Wow, Felicia," Dana exclaims laughing. "I've never seen you squirt so much. Everything's soaking wet, including me. Look at Murray, he looks like he needs another shower."

"I've only seen this in porn," Murray admits. I had no idea anyone could actually squirt that much."

Dana's face lights up as she comes up with a brilliant idea. "We should video Murray fucking you while you squirt like that. If he can do that to me, I'm in. "What do you think?"

"Oh my gosh," Felicia is overjoyed. "I'd love to do that. Do you know how to do it?"

"No, but I have a girlfriend that does, Murray, do you know Emily, the tall redhead with long hair and glasses at the hardware store? You know, the one with the big boobs and maybe twenty-ish?"

"Yeah, I do, every guy in the county knows her too. I'd absolutely love to slam her too." Murray says as he drifts off into fantasy.

"Emily and I are close friends who see each other almost every other weekend. She's married with children but likes a little fun on the side. I know she'll do it if you'd fuck her too. Do you think three women in one afternoon or evening might be too much for you?"

"No, but I'm willing to die trying." Murray says this smiling with his tongue firmly in his cheeks.

"It won't be for a few weeks though. I know she'll love both Felicia and you." Dana tells them.

Felicia, Dana, and Murray come down the stairs to the kitchen, where Felicia puts on her shirt, buttoning and tying it, then she dons her shorts, and Murray's old cap.

Felicia, gives her hairless pussy a light rub then looks up at Dana and Murray. "My pubic hair used to be so thick and beautiful back in university. Do you remember Dana? I'd love to grow it back that way."

Dana approaches her and lightly rubs her pubic area. "Yeah, I remember that. What ever made you shave it? I loved it that way. Murray wants me to grow back mine. Would you like Felicia to grow her hair back, Murray?"

Dana takes off Murray's old hockey jersey before grabbing her belongings and dressing.

"I loved the 1970s bush. I'm all for it." Murray reminisces while standing beside the kitchen table naked and limp, watching them gather their belongings.

Dana looks affectionately at Murray, "Thank you so much, Murray; I truly enjoyed our afternoon together. We'll be over in the morning our usual time. What do you want us to wear, something slutty or just a tank top and shorts?"

"What difference does it make? I'm sure I'll rip both your clothes off before you even get a chance to play with Crypto."

Felicia laughs at Murray's remark. "Thank you, I'm really glad to have met you today, and thanks for helping me move and that...I don't know, I don't have words for those great orgasms you gave me."

Murray kisses Dana and Felicia, Thanks for fixing my tractor."

"Bye Murray," the girls say as they open the screen door and walk out.

Murray watches them cross the road before collapsing on his chair and exclaiming loudly. " Phew... what a day. When I woke up this morning, I had no real expectations."