Damned! Ch. 02

Story Info
Her Master begins to teach her the ways of the Hell Plane.
1.6k words
4.42
11.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave! Wake up." I heard his words and I jerked awake.

"Yes!...?" I didn't know what to call him.

My eyes already trained on exactly where he was over to my right. He was laying on his side in the dirt like me, he looked very comfortable. A demon in his natural environment really.

"You may call me master, or Baalkin which is my name here."

I nodded.

"Slave, I must educate you about the realm you have come to."

He gestured for me to come closer to him, I scooted barely enough. Effortlessly he reached over and gripped me by my waist and pulled my body onto his. He laid on his back now and sat me upon his hips. At the moment my sex was pushing against his velvety ball sack. His large hands gripped my hips to keep me from moving away.

"In this realm you must survive on power, power comes from other living things here."

He began flexing his hips, pushing his flesh into mine more. This little bit of friction was very distracting. "We call collecting power by any method as feeding. The most common ways are from blood and flesh, most new spirits start this way. But you could feed from fear, sex, anger, jealousy, willpower. Having a marked minion like you will increase my strength, since you are under my will."

His cock was slowly growing beneath me now. And through sweat and my wetness we were very well lubricated, he began pulling my hips forward to increase the friction between us. I moaned for him.

"Each time you come for me darling, you give me a little of your power."

I was very close right now.

"Don't ever hold back, come for me Stella." He ventured one thumb over to my clit and barely pressed on it before I rocked out my orgasm by grinding into his stiff bone beneath me. I cried out loudly in ecstasy.

In hell, I think, there should be no shame because everyone here has been bad and shameful. What would be the point of worrying about it? I looked around me from in his lap, the area around us was empty. Just red earth and rocks.

He rocked his hips which caused his cock to slide along my wet slit. While I moaned I placed my hands on his hard red skinned chest and dug my nails into him. He growled in approval at me, gripping my hips and moving them to the right angle to push his thick cock into my pussy. The feeling of him stretching my tunnel open, the smallest bit of pain, made my back arch and my next orgasm was rushing my way.

He started with small smooth thrusts, in no time I was slamming my hips back into his and we moaned like beasts from the pleasure.

"Tell me how much you love me fucking you." He demanded.

"Ah!" My brain struggled to find the words. "Yes! I love your giant cock ramming into me! Please..." He suddenly pulled out and turned me around to put me on all fours with my ass to him. Doggy style was next, his cock went in so fast it was like my cunt just gobbled it up, hungry for it. I felt his claws press against my love handles, his giant hands gripped my hips as he pulled my body to his pulsing cock. He thrust into me over and over again.

I felt his finger press against the tight flesh of my anus. Gently pushing and massaging, the new sensation seemed to melt my muscles and my arms gave out underneath me. I was splayed out on the ground with my ass in the air, his grip on me the only thing keeping us together. He never stopped his thrusts, or that gentle massage of my clenching puckered ring. He was relentless with his way with me and in just moments I was tumbling down another orgasm. I didn't give a damn how loud I was. After my finished he set to that steady slow rhythm like yesterday, so I relaxed my back and braced with my arms.

"Today I will start your anal training my dear, you must master pleasing me with all three of your fuck holes. Since you are doing well with your cunt now, I can begin violating your plush little ass." His hands moved to my butt cheeks pulling them apart while also squeezing and kneading them. I felt fear stab into me that he was going to just shove his giant cock right in. Instead I felt a gentle and moist familiar sensation wriggling against my back entrance. His tongue gently pushed past my tight muscles and inside me, I gasped. It kept wriggling around and the sensation was new and shocking. In a very good way. He pulled it out and pushed it back in a couple times while being a little more forceful each time. It felt very good and in only moments I intentionally began to relax my muscles to help it's entrance.

It also allowed him to push further inside me, and the farther it went to better it felt. I was panting fast and shallow, and orgasm was very close and I tried to hold it off so I could stay relaxed.

There was a rustle from the dark colored bushes on our left. Baalkin froze, including the tongue inside my ass. The rustling happened again, there was obviously some small animal in the bushes. There wasn't enough vegetation to cover something much larger than a dog. He seemed cautious though and pulled his tongue from inside me to step over to the bushes. Only a moment later a creature hops out of the bush, it's pink and fleshy. I turn my head so I can really see it. "Oh perfect, I can use this little cock on you." Baalkin moved over to grab the creature. It was some strange thing morphed between a penis and a rabbit, cartoon like. The body was a small cock and furry balls which used furry rabbit legs to hop around and balance. I saw this as it tried to escape my Master and make a run for it. It only took Baalkin an extra few seconds to move his hand and grab the creature. It's pink little body wriggle in his hand. He stepped back to me.

"Good girl, for not moving while I got this little Fuckkit for you."

I didn't reply, I just put my face on my arm again and waited for him to continue playing with my ass hole. Which he did by promptly inserting his tongue back inside me. A moment later I felt the pressure of the little cock tip press into my asshole. I purposefully relaxed and the head popped in. I could feel his tongue still writhing inside me, it moved around trying to lubricate the intrusion. I kept willing myself to relax as he pushed it farther inside me. He began pulling it all the way out and pushing back into my asshole until it was an easy feat.

Slowly my ass began to feel hot with the friction of being fucked and the sliding pressure was making my pussy crazy with need. My sex pulsed while he plunged that thing into my ass over and over. I could even feel it wriggling around and it's fuzzy balls brush my ass cheeks. I wondered if it wanted to fuck things or if it wanted to hop away from its abuse right now. Finally Baalkin pushed his cock inside my dripping wet pussy, stretching me open while he slowed down the rhythm in my ass. Once he was fully seated inside me he began pushing long slow thrusts, keeping his pace with the Fuckkit faster that his cock in my pussy.

I came several times in just minutes and this pleased him, Baalkin began fucking me rougher in both holes. Yet, I started to get dry and my ass began to hurt from the vigorous thrusting. After several minutes I finally got the nerve to say something "Please master, my ass is beginning to hurt could we stop soon?" I asked hesitantly. He paused and looked at my face which I had twisted around to see him from my position on my hands and knees. "I will only stop after you take thirteen more thrusts inside your asshole." He smiled maliciously and I knew that these next thrusts would be a punishment for asking him stop. I was paying for it. I just nodded at him, knowing that more words could only increase my anal punishment.

He took the fuckkit out of my ass completely, then slammed it back in roughly. I screamed softly from the pain and surprise. An echo of pleasure came after, when he slid it out slowly and repeated this twelve more times. It hurt and I cried but he didn't relent. I tried to crawl away and he only reached out and grabbed my leg tugging me back and spreading my cheeks again. He counted down each one. After the last one he let me collapse. "Ah, your hole is properly abused now, spread your cheeks again so I can lick the blood away too."

I was curled in a fetal position so I just used one hand to reach around and pull my cheeks apart. I felt him loom close to me and then the sensation of his strange gooey tongue at my hole, wiggling around and spreading his saliva over the area. It gave me the same warm itchy feeling as last time but it also numbed the area a little, soothing my abused asshole.

The relief was instant and sweet, my tears stopped flowing.

"Ahh, thank you master."

He chuckled with a deep rough crackle. "You're welcome slave."

I listened to him pace around our location, looking around, I fell back to asleep.