Damned Dumb Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lemmeseenow..." he muttered, squinting and tracing the diagrams with one claw.

Kaitlin grabbed the book of spells and riffled through it furiously. "There has to be something we can do..."

Mary and Sean stood beside her, reading along.

"Hey," said Kaitlin. "Check out Appendix C:

"Demons require energy to enter and remain in the mortal realm. They are sustained by all energy but most powerful are negative ones: fear, anger, jealousy, lust and similar emotions provide nourishment for demons to manifest in our reality. Deepen the flavor of your soups by cooking onions, garlic and other aromatics until soft before you add liquids.

Positive energies, especially those of happiness and love (familial, brotherly and erotic) weaken and counteract the strength of demons. Helpful Tip: Fish sauce is the secret ingredient that adds zing to any chili recipe."

Kaitlin said, "Whoever wrote this book should be shot."

"Okay," said Mary. "So we think nice thoughts? Sing happy songs?"

"I think it has to be more than that," said Kaitlin. "Look here:"

"Sex magick mobilizes the creative power of sexual energy to obtain a goal. Be it to heal, attract money or banish demonic forces, adding sexual energy increases the intensity, like adding gasoline to fire."

Mary blanched. "Does that mean what I think? Is there some other way?"

Kaitlin thumbed through more pages. "Well, there's Knot Magick, Dream Magick, Crystal Magick... a bunch of others. But it says Sex Magick is the strongest."

"Haw," laughed the demon. "Come outta that circle. I'll give ya all more sex than ya can handle."

Mary grabbed the book and read further.

"It's not sex. Not exactly," she said. "They're talking about strong positive emotions best expressed in, oh... sexual relations. Says it can be just masturbation, but when it's with others there can be some kind of feedback loop that amplifies the energy."

Mary lowered the book and blinked. She looked at her friends. "I think they're really talking about love."

She flipped the page. "You direct the energy to a talisman or symbol."

"Like what?" asked Kaitlin.

"Well... any object, really. It's just a symbol to focus the mind."

The trio looked around the room. The cute porcelain figurines on the mantle seemed inappropriate. The crucifix on the wall had vanished, leaving a sooty outline.

The demon clapped his hands again. The scroll disappeared. With a deep breath, he blew away part of the circle of flour while making intricate motions with one hand.

"There we goes," he boomed. He grabbed Kaitlin, pulled her out and flung her to the floor.

"Kat!" yelled Sean and Mary. They reached for her but she was too far.

"You're first, half-breed." He ripped away the pink apron to reveal his jutting penis.

Kaitlin stared wide-eyed at the demon's dong. To her friends she said, "It's okay guys. I can handle this. Fix the circle. Here..." She grabbed a decorative pillow that had fallen on the floor from the couch. It was red and heart-shaped with little arms extending from the sides. Mary had found it at a Swedish big box store.

"Do the magic," she said. "I'll keep our friend entertained."

The demon pulled Kaitlin from the floor. The coarse hair covering his goat legs scratched her skin as he reached an arm under her ass. She flung her arms around his neck to support herself as the demon spread her thighs, his terrible dick aimed at the delicate folds of her pussy.

"Are you hungry?" said Kaitlin.

"Whut?" breathed the demon.

"Food," said Kaitlin. "It must have been a long trip to get here. What do they feed you in Hell?"

The demon looked confused. "We feast on the flesh of the damned."

"So you're not a vegan, huh? C'mon... let's raid the fridge. You can try something new."

The demon frowned. "I wanna fuck."

"Yeah well, we'll do that too. But many people say good food is better than sex."

"Mortals are fools!"

From the circle, Mary said, "Yes! Remember, there's a circle of hell just for gluttony. Food has to be good if it has its own circle, right?"

The demon lowered Kaitlin. "I dunno..."

Kaitlin took the demon's hand and pulled him towards the kitchen. "Come check it out! Sex has to be better on a full stomach."

In the silence of the living room, Sean and Mary eyed each other with guarded relief.

"They could be back any time," said Mary. She clutched the heart-shaped pillow to her chest. "So do we do this... sex magick?"

"What else can we do? It might work, Mary." Sean took her hand. "If it really is about love, the truth is... I love you."

Mary blinked then said, "Sure. I love you too, Sean. You're my best friend."

"No, Mary. I mean... I really love you. I want to be with you. I've always wanted to be with you. Forever."

Mary froze, mouth open.

Sean looked away. "Yeah. Okay. I know. You deserve someone better. I'm sorry. I just had to tell you."

Trembling, Mary stepped close and pulled Sean's arms around her.

"Sean... I've dreamed of hearing that for so long. I love you too. I always have. I always will."

She tilted her face up to his. Now Sean was open-mouthed.

"I tried to tell you," she said, eyes flooding. "So many times. I'm sorry. I'm so weak."

Sean ran his hand up her naked back, causing Mary's legs to go wobbly at the sensation. He then made a fist in her hair and pulled her mouth to his.

Their kiss was long and expressive. It spoke of need and regret, of love and promise. They embraced, reveling in truth finally revealed.

What began as a kiss of love soon became one of passion. They began caressing each other, first with hesitation and then with hunger. Sean pressed his hardness against Mary and she ground against him. Her moisture became a river of need.

Sean lowered Mary to the carpet and put the heart pillow under her head. The lovers continued to kiss and embrace, Sean exploring Mary's generous breasts while he guided her hand to his hardness. Mary grasped it, marveling at the warmth and firmness, and the insistent jutting of Sean's hips.

Mary's hips were doing the same. She couldn't help but rut against his leg. Her body was on fire as was her soul, fed by lust and her deep love for Sean—the handsome, outgoing man who had been her companion since childhood and who she hoped would be so forever. She yearned to give him everything: her friendship, her love, her body. At that moment, Mary especially wanted to give him her body.

~~~~

In the kitchen, Kaitlin had the refrigerator open and was offering the demon items one by one. She felt weird being naked in the light of the open fridge as its cool air spilled across her toes.

The demon sat cross-legged on the tile, sniffing a jar of pickles. He extracted one with a claw and sucked it into his foul mouth.

"Tastes like spleen. With just a hint of gall bladder," he said. "Yummy."

He tilted back his head and dumped the contents of the jar into his fanged maw.

Kaitlin kept offering him samples. He spat out the ice cream but loved pickles, onion, garlic, and cheese, the stinkier the better. He went wild for sauerkraut and chugged entire bottles of lemon juice. Kaitlin tried stretching it out, hoping that back in the living room Sean and Mary could work whatever magic they could.

She would do anything for them. It wasn't just that Sean and Mary were her friends. When she dated Sean, it became obvious it made Mary miserable. So she broke it off. Kaitlin was sure Sean and Mary loved each other. She tried several times to get one or the other to admit it.

That night was just the latest attempt. She hoped the 'love spell' would lighten things up enough to give them an excuse to confess their feelings. Then perhaps she could confess hers.

She loved her friends, and lusted for them, too. She had fantasized about the three of them together in bed since the day they first met. But she knew that while Sean and Mary circled each other, it could never happen.

If they couldn't get rid of the demon Kaitlin thought maybe she could make a bargain to spare her friends—even if it meant her winding up in Hell.

As she watched the demon suck pickled onions and chug vinegar, Kaitlin thought he looked smaller. When he stood and belched, his horns no longer scratched the ceiling.

"That wasn't awful, mortal," he said. "Oh! Urk!" The demon clutched his stomach as moans of passion wafted from the living room.

~~~~

Mary had pulled Sean on top of her and spread her legs. Her need for him was overpowering. Her heart was bursting with love.

"Make love to me, Sean," she said. "Take me."

Sean looked into her eyes. He had dreamed of hearing those words for years. Now, desperate with desire, his heart filled with love, doubt and concern flooded through him.

"Mary... this is crazy. You deserve better than this for your first time. You deserve better than me. Are you even protected?"

"Sean... you're the only guy I've ever wanted. I only said I slept with Billy Morris so you wouldn't feel like it was a big deal to be with me. But it backfired." She looked into his eyes and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Now make me a woman. Your woman. It's okay."

She was rutting against him, her slick pussy sliding along the underside of his dick. He tried to resist, but when the head of his cock lodged at her opening, his will faded. He needed her. He had to have her. Mary. His Mary.

He pushed just inside.

"Oh... mmmm," breathed Mary, thrilled at the sensation. "That's good. Keep doing that."

Sean withdrew and pushed again, popping past the ring of her opening. She was snug and so warm. She seemed to be drawing him inside of her.

Mary tilted her hips and Sean slid deeper still. She felt stretching as he opened her. It was uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt. Not really.

Sean lost control and bucked, thrusting the rest of the way. Mary yelped. That time it hurt.

The lovers froze, staring at each other.

"Are you okay, Mar? Did I hurt you? I couldn't resist."

Mary just smiled. He was in her! Her beautiful Sean was inside her. They were making love. They were finally joined.

"I just need to get used to you," she said. "You feel fantastic." She wriggled, feeling his girth, the sense of fullness stretching her further. For the first time in her life, Mary felt complete. She just hoped she could make it good for Sean. He had done this before. She hadn't.

"Fuck me, Sean. Take me."

Sean growled. He kissed her and pulled out slightly. Mary felt a sense of emptiness until he pushed back in all the way. Feeling him buried to the hilt inside her was incredible. Mary moaned, her heart exploding with love and joy.

The demon staggered in from the kitchen, yanking the naked Kaitlin by her arm.

"Stop that!" he bellowed, then lapsed into a consumptive fit of coughs. The demon shivered, beads of sweat appearing all over his red skin. There was no doubt he was smaller now—barely as tall as Kaitlin. Even his horns, once magnificent and threatening, now looked more like antelope prongs.

Inside the circle, the two lovers were oblivious, focused only on each other as they made love. Sean thrust gently into Mary, who clung and moaned, pushing back, hands clamped to his ass, urging him on.

Seeing her friends, Kaitlin felt happiness and a pang of envy. She envisioned herself under Sean, or lapping Mary's clit while she lapped hers in a sixty-nine as Sean fucked her.

The demon sensed her thoughts. "Ah!" he yelled. "Avarice! Envy! The root of every evil."

He flung Kaitlin across the room. She landed hard onto the couch and he stalked towards her. He looked less fearful with his smaller stature, but his dick was still threatening as it jutted at her.

The demon pulled Kaitlin's legs apart, preparing to take her, but she said, "Wait! Lay back. First let me serve you, Master." She slid to the floor and guided the demon to sit, positioning herself between his now spindly goat legs.

The demon chuckled. "Heh, I ain't no master. I'm just a demon Class C. But I like the sound of that. Go on, mortal. Pleasure me with your mouth. It won't save you."

His dong throbbed as he looked down at her. He grabbed her head and jammed his dick into her mouth.

Kaitlin gagged as the meaty pole rammed the back of her throat. She tasted barnyard and smelled rot. Quickly, she started pumping the demon's shaft with one hand and cupped his balls with the other as she began to bob. The demon grunted and lay back.

Sean and Mary were only dimly aware of the obscene spectacle across the room. Sean was fighting not to come while Mary, driven by her need and by instinct, did everything she could to make him. She writhed. She gasped and moaned. She raked her nails over his ass and stroked the back of his neck. She kissed him as he thrust, whispering how she loved him, had always loved him, and always would.

Soon it was more than Sean could take and he tumbled past the point of no return. He tried pulling out, but Mary locked her legs behind his and clung. Helpless, he shoved into her hard and began filling her with powerful jets of cum.

Mary felt him twitching, then a surge of wetness and realized she had made him come. The joy she felt triggered her own orgasm, which blossomed outwards until blinding ecstasy cascaded through her. She threw her head back and groaned in lust-filled joy.

From the corner of her eye, Kaitlin had watched Sean and Mary mating. When they came at the same time, she felt no envy, only love and happiness for her friends. She swallowed the demon's fetid dick with renewed determination, thinking what she could do to save them.

"Aargh! It burns!" The demon shoved Kaitlin back, dislodging her and sending her sprawling backwards on the floor.

The demon stood. He looked to be only four feet tall now.

"Damned harlot," he said, voice high and squeaky now. He coughed and choked, examining his dick as if it had been scalded. "You're in love with them. And you wanna sacrifice yourself for them. That's sick! What happened to all the lust? The envy? You was all hot to fuck each other. Now it's all this love shit. I can't take you to Hell like this." He stumbled back onto the couch, coughing harder.

Sean scrambled to his feet and pulled Mary up from the floor. Kaitlin rushed to them and the three friends hugged inside the protective circle.

"Kat, are you okay?" asked Sean.

Kaitlin wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Nothing a lot of mouthwash won't fix. It was an interesting experience. You guys were amazing. I'm so happy you finally admitted you're in love."

Sean said, "It won't matter if we don't get rid of that guy."

Mary bent and fetched the heart-shaped pillow. "Think this has received enough sex magick now?" She turned to the demon who was gurgling and trying to stand. "Hey goatdick... catch!" She flung the pillow at him.

The pillow bounced off the demon's wrinkled chest. He gave a reedy scream as white welts surfaced on his deep red skin.

"That fucking stung! Nice try, but not enough to save all three of ya."

Between coughs, the demon stumbled over and blew a gap in the circle of flour, again making a motion with his hand. He grabbed Sean and pulled him out while the girls screamed.

The demon bent Sean over the coffee table, holding him down by his neck. "Awright, loverboy. This is payback for ruining my virgin. Spread 'em and say 'ahh'."

Once again the doorbell bing-bonged.

The demon faltered. "There's too many innocents close by. It weakens me." He pulled Sean to his feet. "Get ridda 'em. Now!"

Sean grabbed the blanket from the couch and wrapped it over himself, hoping to make it look like a toga. He went to the door.

Twenty small kids and teenagers cheered and hooted. "Show us the demon! We want to see the demon!"

~~~~

In the living room, Kaitlin hugged Mary, trying to calm her.

"It's okay. We'll get rid of him next time. We just need more positive energy."

Mary looked at Kaitlin. "Making love with Sean was the most wonderful experience of my life, Kat. I don't know what more we could do."

"Uh, well, we could try some things together. You and I, I mean. If... if you wanted." Kaitlin cast an apologetic, hopeful look at her friend.

Mary looked her up and down. "Kat?"

"I love you too, Mary," said Kaitlin. "As my friend, but also... other ways. You know I like girls too."

"Well, yeah, but... me? You love me... like that?"

"Mar, I've been hot for you and Sean since the day we first met."

"Then why did you break it off with him in First Year?"

Kaitlin shrugged one shoulder. "I didn't want to. But I saw how it hurt you. I couldn't stand that."

"I don't own him, Kat. If you two were happy together, I'd be happy too."

Kaitlin shook her head. "No. You'd be miserable and bend over backwards to hide it." She paused. "This is hard for me to say, Mary, but what I've always dreamed of is, uh... being with both of you." She flashed a sheepish smile.

Mary gasped, hand flying to her mouth. "Both? How... That's... Oh, my goodness." She turned her back, her heart racing at the idea.

After a moment, Kaitlin put her hand on Mary's shoulder. "Sorry, Mary. Didn't mean to shock you. I know it's wild. Forget I said anything."

It stunned Kaitlin when Mary covered her hand with her own.

Mary muttered, "I wouldn't know what to do." She turned to face her friend. "With you, I mean."

Kaitlin guided Mary's hand to her breast. Her heart fluttered with excitement.

"Could I... could show you? Just a little?"

~~~~

The demon had joined Sean at the door, wearing the apron again. He stood in the doorway, hands on hips, puffing out his chest.

"Behold, mortals," he rasped between coughs. "Look at me and tremble!"

"Aww!" said one kid. "That costume sucks. Where's the big guy? We wanna see the big guy."

"Silence, fetid vermin." screeched the demon, before wracking coughs made him stumbled back and brace against the wall for support.

Sean stepped forward. "It's late, everyone. Sorry, but the demon is gone. Show's over for this year"

An apple smacked into the door frame, leaving a glob of wet pulp.

"Fuck you, buddy," yelled a teenager. "Bring out the demon or we're gonna egg your house into oblivion."

"Watch your mouth in front of the kids, Ryan," said Sean. "Yeah, that's right... I recognize you, Ryan Jones. And your buddies. Your folks are going to get a call from Mary's father if anything is done to this house."

The teenagers grumbled then began herding the smaller kids away. Ryan called back "Asshole!" as Sean shut the door.

Sean regarded the demon still leaning against the hall wall. His breathing was raspy and labored. He looked only three feet tall now.

"That was mean," squeaked the demon. "It's your fault I'm losing power." Sean heard the demon's guts rumble. He let out a foul damp fart.

"Pickles. I want more pickles and smelly cheese. Then I'll fuck all of you to death."

Sean had to hold the demon up as they headed to the kitchen.

~~~~

Mary and Kaitlin lay on the carpet inside the circle. Kaitlin's head rested on the heart pillow talisman as Mary sucked and licked Kaitlin's breasts while she teased and stroked between her friend's legs.

Mary whispered, "Your skin is so beautiful, Kat. You're so beautiful. Am I doing this right? Is it okay?"

Kaitlin was panting heavily, overcome by the sensations Mary had been creating in her body.

"You're a natural, Mary," she breathed. "It's wonderful. So wonderful."

Only a few moments passed before Kaitlin grabbed her friend's hand, jamming in between her legs. Her hips bucked as she gasped and stiffened. The beauty of the orgasm spreading through her was made more wonderful by the knowledge it was Mary who caused it.

Mary held her friend until she could focus again.

"That was so beautiful, Kat. You're like an angel when you come. Oh!"