Damned Dumb Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlin ran two fingers through Mary's sopping folds.

"My turn, Mary. Let me give you what you just gave me."

"I... okay, Kat. Okay." She lay back on the pillow and tried to relax as Kaitlin began doing wonderful things to her.

Sean walked in from the kitchen. He stood mesmerized by the sight of Kaitlin between Mary's legs.

Mary propped herself up on her elbows. Kaitlin paused to look at Sean.

"Where's the demon?"

Sean jerked his head toward the kitchen. "I think he's dying. He devoured a jar of pickled beets then barfed it up and passed out. He's really small and weak now. I think the sex magick is working."

Kaitlin grinned. "Then maybe together we can finish him off." She raised her bum and wiggled her hips. "Come fuck me while I give Mary the orgasm of the century."

Sean cocked an eye at Mary. "Mar? That okay?"

Mary nodded weakly then lay back on the pillow, guiding Kaitlin's head back down.

Sean kneeled beside his friends, fascinated at the sight of Mary writhing and gasping as Kaitlin pleasured her. He stroked Mary's cheek then ran his hand along Kaitlin's tawny back. Kaitlin wiggle her upthrust bum and reached out an arm to guide Sean behind her.

Sean positioned himself and eased into Kaitlin's tight body. Her head came up, and she moaned as Sean sank deep. The sensations and the realization of what they were doing almost overwhelmed him. He fought to stay in control.

"Fuck me, Sean," said Kaitlin, looking back with lust-filled eyes. "I'm yours. I'll always be yours. Yours and Mary's." She lowered her head and resumed working Mary towards orgasm.

Sean held Kaitlin's hips and took her, each thrust forcing her face into Mary. Mary panted and groaned, eyes tight as she writhed and stroked her friend's head. Kaitlin pushed back in time with Sean's thrusts and reached one hand back to tease her clit, her heart overflowing with love and lust for her friends.

Mary came first with a little squeak—stiffening, breath held, hands clawing the carpet. The sight triggered Sean, who growled and began flooding Kaitlin with wild, uncontrolled bursts. Kaitlin felt and heard both her friends orgasms and with a few light swipes of her clit, fell crashing into her own overpowering, toe-curling release.

The three friends were laying together cuddling and recovering when the demon staggered into the living room, coughing and wheezing. He was skeletal and covered in weeping sores.

"You fuckers. I'm gonna send you all to Hell!"

Mary sat up and handed the heart pillow to Sean.

"Try it now," she said.

Sean stood, legs still wobbly and advanced on the demon. The demon stumbled back, yellowed eyes fixed on the pillow. Sean shoved it against his thin chest.

The demon clawed at the pillow and screamed as his skin sizzled like bacon. With a percussive "fwoop!" he winked out of existence. Only a faint odor of rotten egg and scorched flesh remained.

Mary and Kaitlin got to their feet. "It worked!" said Mary, wrapping Sean in a hug.

"Thank God," said Kaitlin. "Guess lust does conquer all."

"Love," said Mary, eyes shining. "It was love." She squeezed her friends, surprised how comfortable she felt, despite them all being naked and all having just been intimate.

Sean said, "So now what?"

Mary kissed him and said, "We go upstairs. Have a bath in our big tub and get into bed. I remember something about you staying all night if needed." She grinned. "You're needed."

Sean laughed and hugged Mary to him.

Kaitlin pursed her lips, nodding. "Yeah. Okay. You two do that. I need to get home and gargle."

Mary pulled Kaitlin to her and Sean.

"I need you too, Kat. We have things to talk about. And later maybe you could teach me to, uh... do what you were doing to me just then. With Sean... well, you know. Would that be okay with you two?"

Sean and Kaitlin grinned and nodded.

As Kaitlin followed her friends to Mary's bedroom, heart pounding with excitement, she said a silent thanks to the old crone who had sold her the book of spells.

The love enticement didn't go like she was told. Certainly the crone never said anything about a demon, or having to blow one. But Kaitlin didn't mind. In the end, the spell had worked after all.