All Comments on 'Damon and Em - The Mother/Son Story Pt. 01'

by ariacraving

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story so far. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm?

There was no mention of how much closet space there was in the home.. ... was it adequate? What about the grounds? Fenced? Chainlink or privacy? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
10.5 inches

Fukk off.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Proofread!

I really like it when a person's thoughts are included - the mind is where sexual tension builds. It's even better when there are the thoughts of more than one character. So I compliment you on your style.

Sexual tension is built before the act, but not in this story. It would have been better if you conveyed both of their thoughts before anything physical happened. That way it has a chance of being plausible.

Your story was a bit too dumb for me. A 10.5" cock, he cums four times in an hour, the first kiss, the first masturbation scene,...

Most importantly though are the mistakes. One or two can be forgiven, but here there were so many they kept taking me 'out' of the story and that is the worst thing that can happen to a writer. I suggest you use a proofreader/editor before you post in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
details are fine but way too much this time

I was waiting for you to describe in graphic detail how many grains of salt were in the shaker on the table... bored and moved on after a few paragraphs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He's 19, his mom is 33...huih?

Bad math.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story takes place in the U.S. ?

Since you were sort of playing with the 6 months before his birthday I can forgive the "bad math" But since the story takes place in the U.S.A. (a pet peve, America/s refer to continents, North, Central, and South.) My country is the United States of America. Just a couple of clothing terms were off. I had to look up the British definitions for "singlet" and "vest". Here a singlet is a tank top or just a tank. A vest is known as an undershirt, or tee shirt. Really no big deal, I have no idea what "Anonymous's" problem with distracting details is. I suspect all of the Anonymous comments were from the same person. One I suspect of seemingly on a one person crusade to further the term "in the way" by repeating it so much in her stories. I have seen it used as many as 4 times in a single paragraph and continuing with subsequent paragraphs. Then when she changes pages she re tells up to 3/4s of the previous page. Maybe it has something to do with word count ? I enjoyed the story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to concur with my fellow commentators here. I imagine this was satisfying to the author and they enjoyed writing it, but the inaccuracies are distracting to the reader. I realize it is not easy for the armature as I have repeatedly tried to document my sexual experience with my grandmother but I tend to get too involved with the minutiae. It is gratifying to me to remember the experience but I just can't word smith it enough to make it pleasurable to the reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous