Damon and Em - The Mother/Son Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexual demons arise in mother and son.
8.4k words
4.62
49.5k
98

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ariacraving
ariacraving
68 Followers

Hot Sexual Demons Awake

Backstory: Damon Harper is 5' 11" 200 pounds, 19. He has a 10.5-inch cock. He has been working for the Greek Family the Golias since he was 13. It is owned by Cosmo Golias. They run the Cosmic Landscaping Service. Damon does MMA training at a local gym run by an Italian man, Luca. Luca's Gym.

Damon was born on December 21, 2000, He lives with his mother, Emmaline Harper.

Damon's dad, only known as Peter Armstrong, left Emmaline when she was only 6 months pregnant. She was only 15 and a half at the time. She was a horny girl living in Foster Care. Emmaline's Aunty stepped in. Emmaline went to San Jose to live with her Aunty Brooke Harper. Aunty Brooke helped Emmaline bring up Damon. Emmaline kept her real name and made sure on the birth certificate Damon remained as a Harper.

Fast forward to 2019 -- it is November 11, one month before Damon's 19th birthday.

Damon and his Mom live in Gilroy, California, in a 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, Dining Room, Living Area, Large Kitchen with walk-in pantry. There is a den downstairs, ten-seater movie theatre, workshop, gym, steam room. Outside a large pool and besides that a hot tub and bbq area.

Emmaline and Brooke fell into some money 6 years ago when a long lost Uncle gave them 500 000 each when he passed away. Emmaline set up her own business. She has a successful Hemp business, so she travels around.

Aunt Brooke lives 25 mins away in Morgan Hill overlooking Anderson Reservoir. Brooke Harper is bisexual, 37 years old and currently dating a 29-year-old woman called Ivy Sharp.

Damon and Emmaline are close.

At 33 years of age, Emmaline is a goddess. She is 36C-25-35 - 5'4 -- 115 pounds, Wavy Black Hair, Hazel eyes. She is fit and always horny and bisexual. Her on-again, off-again lover, Ginger is a knockout redhead, 30-year-old. Emmaline calls her a "good friend."

POV and 3rd Person - Taboo short story. I am capturing all the angles, thoughts, and emotions from the characters in the story. All characters are over the age of 18, and all sex is consensual. Obviously, this is the story of a handsome Son and a horny mother. All feedback is welcome.

----------------------------------------------------

Damon Harper, eighteen and a half, gets out of his truck, throws his vest and rucksack into the backseat and goes into the house. He enters the laundry, a large space with a big white tumble dryer, front-loading washing machine, two huge bamboo hampers, a big white bench, and cupboards. To the left of the bench is a large coatrack on the wall. Damon takes off his vest, throws it on a hook. Tears his Cosmic Landscaping Service T-shirt into the hamper on the right. A large mat is at the side of the door. It's the shoe mat, Damon's mother, Emmaline, calls it. A variety of shoes, boots, and sandals are all lined up neatly against the wall. Damon kicks off this brown work boots and gets his socks off, tossing them into the right hamper.

"Is that you, sweetie?"

"Yeah, Mom, it's me. You got some Lime in that Soda for me?"

"Sure do, I'm out at the pool with Ginger, why don't you join us. Your drink is on the island."

"Thanks," Damon calls back.

Damon's usual routine on weekdays to take off his grubby clothes, grab a drink, and hit the shower. This time though, he decides to have a peek at Ginger and his Mom.

He walks into the kitchen, wearing just his work jeans. It's a large white kitchen with a huge island in the middle with stools on one side. A big glass of soda water, ice and lime slices sits waiting for him. Damon takes a big gulp, puts it down and walks to the massive window over the sink and the open gas range. A perfect view to the pool, the BBQ area, and the hot tub which is nestled on the other side of the BBQ area undercover. Ginger is lying to the right of the BBQ area under the shade sail, facing the house, naked. He sees his Mom walk up to Ginger and tells her something, and she puts a small towel over her bare pussy.

Damon feels a twinge in his ten and a half inch cock. "Ginger gets hotter and hotter by the day," Damon says to no one in particular.

Ginger is a natural redhead, 29 and the same height as his Mom but has larger breasts and straight hair. Damon suspects that Ginger and his Mom have been fucking for ages, but he is yet to find any real evidence. Five times he has gone into the Steam room downstairs and distinctively smells pussy.

Damon watches his Mom wiggle her tight butt at Ginger, and Ginger laughs. Emmaline is, and Damon and his friends all know, a fucking knockout. At 33 years of age, Emmaline is a goddess. Damon has started to look at her 36C-25-35 fit, toned, 5'4, 115-pound body in ways that makes him freak out. He knows his Mom works out every day and is strict about what she eats, but her body is just so adorable, so fuckable.

A Son is not supposed to look at his mother as sexy, hot, and fuckable. That's incest. But as she swings her wavy black hair around before she sits down, Damon's cock is thinking other things. He gets hard in a second. "Jesus. Two hot MILFs, fuck me if I am not going crazy.

Damon thinks about joining the ladies but just knows that sporting a huge erection in swim trunks is only going to be "uncomfortable" at best.

Just then, his phone goes off.

"Yeah?"

"Hey baby, you horny, I am!" Crystal Peters, also 18, Damon's current girlfriend, states.

"Timing is everything Crys. Can you be over here ASAP?"

"Yup. Almost there now."

Crystal and Damon have been "seeing" each other for three months. Crystal comes from a highly strict and religious family. She is not allowed to date until she turns 21, cannot eat meat or drink caffeine, alcohol. She is only allowed to wear long dresses that cannot reveal her ankles.

Damon met Crystal when he was sent by Cosmic Landscaping Service which he has been working at since he was thirteen, to the Grace Church. The Church had to get rid of another landscaping service because they were caught stealing. After a few times doing the lawn, pruning and getting rid of weeds, Damon noticed three girls at the back of Prayer Building smoking, drinking and giggling. It was late in the afternoon, and he watched them for a bit and thought nothing of it. Girls being girls.

Then the next time, Damon was putting in an aqua line at the side of the Prayer Building when two beautiful C cup tits, with nice pink areolas, stares at him. He looks and puts his gloved hand up. A face then stares at him, smiling. Shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, and cute dimples. She beckons him inside.

Damon knows the rules about mixing with customers, but his cock was aching.

Damon entered the side of the building and the girl, Crystal, unzips his pants and gives him a fucking unbelievable blow job.

From that Moment, Damon had a horny 18-year-old girl at his beck and call, just like the rest of the girls he has had.

Wanting.

So fast forward to now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal pulls up. She jumps out of her Volkswagon Bug, wearing cut off jean shorts and a Metallica t-shirt. Damon smiles as he greets her at the front door. She always has extra clothing in the car to change into.

"Mom and Ginger are hanging around the pool. Let's go down to the Steam Room and fuck."

And thus begins the tale of Damon unleashing his 10 and a half inch cock upon the world.

Damon

Crystal is a knock out in her own right. When we started fucking, she could not get enough of my cock, which in turn made me a happy perSon. I wasn't man-whoring myself but simply exploring this gorgeous girl.

Her strict religious background and family life amused me because it just made her more determined to open up her repression.

When we entered the Steam Room, I set the temperature at a nice even 75F. So for the next hour, we fucked like we had only hours to live. I was all pent up having not had sex for over a week. So this was just stellar. Crystal is only 5 foot so I could lift her up easily and piston fuck her.

Four orgasms for me and five for Crystal later we decide to stop.

Emmaline knocks.

"Crystal, your sister wants to talk to you, something about Cantos tonight."

"Shit, shit, shit. Thanks, Emmaline. I'll be right out." Her naked, glistening body turns to me.

Her nipples are still rock hard. "Have you got a robe for me?"

"On the hook, throw me one too."

She puts on a white robe. I hit the overhead lights and put mine on. My one has Damon stitched into the left breast. A thing my Mom likes, personalized robes.

We leave the Steam Room, and Crystal heads for her purse, which is in the kitchen. I let her go. I go over the small four cobalt grey lockers between the Steam Room and the PerSonal Gym. I open my locker and fish out a pair of board shorts. I choose loose-fitting black and white ones. I sigh. I can feel my mother behind me. I turn around. She is wearing her skimpy orange bikini and has a white sarong wrapped around her midsection. Her nipples are sticking up. Is she turned on?

"Fucking in the Steam Room, huh!"

"Are you busting my balls?"

"Maybe," she smiles.

I shrug. "At least we are safe!"

"This is true. Are you sure you're not using Crystal?"

"Mom, come on, really, you've brought me up with better values than that."

"Boys your age are walking fuck-sticks, eyes all bulging, cocks all hard, I know because I get all the cat-calls wherever I go."

"Jesus, Mom, where did you get that language from?" I am rocked to hear those words from my Mom.

She laughs. "Anyway, we'll have a more mature chat about sex later on at dinner, okay."

"Really?"

"Really, young man. I suppose the Steam Room is out of order for the next hour!"

"Mom, shit, stop busting my nutsack."

"Damon, hey Damon?" Crystal calls down to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come up here, I gotta go."

Emmaline walks through the Gym and out the side door and out to the pool. "We're having Chicken Tortillas, be hungry."

I barely hear my Mom. I run up the stairs and Ginger is back into a long fucking cotton dress and clogs!

"I have never seen clogs before, and they look so hot on Ginger, wow!"

"I got to be at singing practice for our big celebration on Sunday, feel free to come."

"Um, sure, if you want me to come."

"Seriously, did you just say yes?"

I scratch my face. Time to shave before dinner. "Um, yes."

Crystal wraps her whole body around my big frame. "You are the best."

She kisses me and runs out the door.

Ginger walks into the kitchen with just a blue towel on, no top. Her stiff nipples and large breasts are stunning. My brain goes into thinking of having my cock between them. My cock starts bulging.

Oh shit.

Ginger looks sideways at me and goes to the fridge.

Is this normal? I mean she has not done this before, why now?

"Hey Dams, you wanna share a beer with me? I'm sure your Mom won't mind."

I slip behind the island, so she doesn't see my cock. My palms start sweating, and my heart is beating like a drummer on speed.

"Hey, great idea but I am hitting the gym, got to keep in shape." I can't believe I said such a lame-ass thing as that.

"Suit yourself." She pops the top and seriously licks the top like she would a cock. I gulp. She takes a swig and lets some dribble down her neck.

Oh, fucking hell in a handbasket. I am going to explode.

"I got a question for you."

"Um, sure."

"Do you think my tits are better than your mothers?"

I choke. I cough and hold on to the island.

Just then, my Mom walks in. She is topless too. WTF!

They are perfect. Her nipples are out like half an inch. Wow. I would say a 35 or 36 Cup at a guess. Gulp times a thousand.

"Is Ginger messing with your head, honey? Just say mine, and we'll all be happy."

"You want me to answer?"

The ladies both answer together. "Yes."

"Ah, um, well Ginger yours are bigger, but have smaller nipples, um, Mom, yours are perky and um, nice, I mean, firm, yes, firm, and both are like a chick in Hustler so um ... yeah..."

Ginger looks at me. "Hustler. Does that mag still exist? Nice answer but ..."

My Mom cuts Ginger off. "He didn't answer. Honey, answer for fuck's sake."

My cock is so hard I think I am going to pass out. Ginger starts rubbing her nipples.

"Moms. Hers is better, slightly. The nipples do it for me. But Ginger's would be great to tit-fuck." I blurt out what my mind was thinking and did not edit a fucking thing.

Oh, shit.

I am going to die for this.

Both ladies laugh and high-five each other.

My Mom is smiling from ear to ear. Ginger shakes her head and pulls out a twenty.

I smile.

A bet.

Okay, that went down okay, I haven't been crucified.

I roll my eyes.

I decide the Gym is not the go. Water.

I need my cock to get flaccid in water.

The pool.

"I am going for a swim ladies. Hope I didn't say anything too freaky."

I go down to the pool area and dive in. I start doing laps.

After a thousand or so laps, as I have lost track of time, I stop and lean on the edge of the pool in the shallow end. I close my eyes. Wow, things are crazy. Is my Mom going through some kind of crisis? Why am I looking at her like I want to devour her? I love her so much, and we have gone through so much, but to want her sexually is crazy. I know it's wrong, but it feels right. I start thinking about peeling off her bikini and sucking on her tits then getting her all wet for me.

"Honey?"

My eyes snap open.

My Mom is standing on the other side of the pool with her top back on. The orange color makes her look like she's my age. Fuck me. She is holding a soda for me. She steps into the shallow end, and I swallow hard. I feel like I am in a fucking commercial. She moves down to her waist and slides up to me. Her hazel eyes are so demanding.

"Sorry about earlier. Ginger and I were arguing about our tits. She wanted you to decide."

Holy Fuck!

I realize two things right there.

One, My cock has responded and is semi-hard.

And two, her face is gorgeous.

Light little freckles around her eyes. Lucious lips. I smell her, and I get coconut oil and something sweet. Gulp. She hands me the soda and moves in for a kiss. Her lips brush mine for only a few seconds, but my cock bounced.

She looks down into the water and sees me vulnerable.

"Whoops."

"Mom. It's okay. Normal right?" I laugh. My laugh is me dying.

"Why not release it then. I will if you will?"

Did she just ask me to skinny dip? She puts the soda behind me and pushes off the wall, spins around and throws her bikini upon the tiles. My heart is beating like a jackhammer.

I grab my shorts and throw them behind me. My mother dives down and swims to the other end and then comes back. I move deeper in, up to my shoulders. She joins me. I look down and see she is shaved.

Holy mother of God!

Is this really real?

I laugh because I am feeling so light-headed.

I suck in some water and spray Mom's face.

She screams, and I take off. She tries to catch m, but I am too fast. I zoom over to the shallow end, and she splashes me. So I launch an attack, I grab her and dunk her quickly and move off. My cock slapping against her head.

Fuck me.

What am I doing?

Don't think Damon.

Have fun.

She dives on to my back. I can feel her luscious breasts, her nipples. I growl. She wraps her legs around my torso like I am piggybacking her.

"Got you now, mister."

I back her up until I hit the sidewall and use that Momentum to slide her off. I am suddenly right in front of her in less than waist-deep water inches from her body. We look at each other. I smile. My mother looks down at my cock and sees how hard it is. She lifts up her hand as if to touch it.

I gulp.

The movement is slow and deliberate.

"Playtime is over, mister." She touches my nose with her finger.

I can't stand this. I am insanely turned on.

I lean in and kiss her with everything I have. She gasps. She pushes me back.

"Damon, no. We cannot do that."

Her nipples are hard as a rock and sticking out. I can tell she is massively turned on. I know I am.

Fuck me, what did I just do?

She puts and hand on my chest and looks at me in the eye.

I kiss her again, and she responds back, a little moan creeps out.

She pushes me away again. "You are devilish handsome. We just cannot cross that line. You have Crystal. I'm sorry for leading you on."

She leans in and kisses me, lightly, then again, and again. I kiss back sticking my tongue into her mouth. She does the same back. It is like a burning inferno has gone off inside us.

I pull away panting. I shake my head.

"Fuck me, Mom, you are so hot."

She is panting too. "So are you."

Her hand reaches down and slides along my long pulsing shaft. I shudder. "So big," she mumbles.

She looks at me in the eye. "You know I could relieve some of your tension right here, right now!"

I gulp, and my mouth is dry.

My Mom's body is so lean, her tits, so full, her nipples so hard, her pussy bare. She throws her wet hair behind her and pushes me to the steps leading out of the pool. I stumble back and lean down. My cock is standing straight up.

She knees down, spits on my cock, and starts jerking me off. "Come for Mommy, Damon!"

I cannot control my cock. I have the stamina of rutting bull, but this sensation is crashing my world down.

I groan.

I feel Mom's mouth slightly flick my engorged head.

That's it.

I yell out at the top of my lungs.

"MOM!"

I erupt with thick wads and streams of cum straight into her face. She opens her mouth and takes some but strand after strand hit her forehead, her cheek, her lips, her nose and dribbles off.

She gasps and puts her mouth over my cock to stop the enormous flow of cum!

My senses are overwhelmed.

I cannot believe I have just cum on my own mother!

I did that!

Fuck no!

I race to get out of the pool and take off upstairs. I go into the shower, lock the door, and get into the shower. The warm water hits me like I am drowning. I shake all over. Fuck me that was so wrong on every level.

---------------------------------------

Emmaline

After my otherworldly kiss and jerking my Son off in the pool, I am ashamed of my actions.

I lead him on.

I should have been more in control.

But it was so fun.

It wasn't just fun; it was fucking hot.

I just let myself get so wrapped up having fun and not thinking about anything in the world! Is that a crime?

Jesus, Mary, and the Holy Ghost!

I must have rocks in my brain. What was I thinking? But his cock, it's the biggest cock I have seen in my lifetime. A big thick vein and a nice bulbous pink head. Oh, my lord. All that cum for me. And his cock never stopped shooting hot cum!

I go to my room and have a shower, and I can't help but masturbate. I furiously rub my pussy and cry out for my Son.

I feel dirty, but the release is wonderful. I rub myself again, and this time I cry out for my dirty, evil sins.

I am a bad mother.

I got to talk to him.

The crazy thing is that I have seen enough of my Son in the past six months to warrant me some insane dreams and fantasies.

Only last week I caught Crystal sucking my Son off next to the hot tub. He was butt naked and had Crystal on her knees. He had both hands on her head, begging her to go faster and suck harder. It was truly a massive turn on for me. I just watched and masturbated so hard I squirted all over the kitchen floor. Luckily we have tiles, the clean up was easy.

Two weeks ago Damon was fucking Crystal doggy style on the back lawn next to the pool. Crystal was grasping on to the Aphrodite Fountain and moaning. I masturbated watching the two young lovers fuck each other. It was primal and amazing.

ariacraving
ariacraving
68 Followers