Damon and Em - The Mother/Son Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four weeks ago, I caught Crystal riding my Son on a rubber mat in the garage.

Five weeks ago I watched in awe as Crystal sucked off my Son, licked his asshole and put a finger in his ass.

The moment that I started to lust for my Son was when I caught him jerking off to videos of older women, MILFS and COUGARS.

I got a really good look at his cock, and I just started creaming myself. It was huge!

I had a look at his computer and saw that most of his videos were MILF, FEMALE TEENS Masturbating and MFF related with a few hot LESBIAN ones. All were classy and not smutty at all. All had a story, and the models/pornstars were gorgeous.

I throw over a t-shirt saying Hot Stuff and tight shorts and look at myself. I could get away for a 24-year-old easily, couldn't I? Shit, what am I think? I take my clothes off and throw my panties away.

Damn it, I am sexy but a mother too.

I can be a Mother-fucker!

I find a summer dress, a short cotton number and put it on, braless and pantyless.

I sigh.

Without a real father to help Damon, it has been me all his eighteen and a half years. He has grown into a handsome, strong, and kind man. To my 5'4", Damon is 5'11" and towers over me with his Greek Adonis 200 pounds. I admire his work ethic as he has been working for the Greek Family the Golias since he was 13. It is owned by Cosmo Golias whom I've known ever since I moved to Gilroy. They run the Cosmic Landscaping Service. To further firm up his divine body, Damon does MMA training at a local gym run by an Italian man, Luca at Luca's Gym.

Why am I so enamored by my Son. I love him. I love him with everything I have inside me. I should just stop the thoughts and continue to be supportive and a loving Mom.

That will work for me. Anyway, I have Ginger to satisfy my sexual itches.

Or do I?

Shit, oh shit.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and prepare dinner. When its all ready I go up to Damon's room and knock lightly. I hear explosions.

"Yeah, come."

I enter his room. MMA fighters and posters of his favorite games adorn his walls. He has a Queen size bed with Star Wars sheets. Jeez, he's been in love with them since he was a boy. He still is a boy, isn't he? No, he is not. He is a man now. A fucking sexy man.

And he is my Son. My hunky, hot fucking Son that I want to fuck.

He smells musky and earthy. God, it's like an aphrodisiac. My head starts to spin.

Damon looks up from his game. He is wearing a white singlet and baggy basketball shorts. I notice his bulge.

Gulp.

No Em. No.

His eyes roam over my body like he is memorizing everything on me. He looks hungry but not for food.

I gulp again.

There is definitely electricity sizzling in the air.

"Damon, dinner is ready, want to come down?"

"Sure, Mom, let me save my game."

"Everything good with you?"

He looks at me. The hunger is still there, etched there like a sexy panther ready to strike.

"Just weirded out about before." His eyes have not left me. "Like it was wrong but um, kind of not."

"Hey, I'm sorry. We got carried away. It won't happen again."

Damon pauses his game and looks at me. I swear he is thinking of jumping me right now.

Don't think Em. Just act cool.

"Yeah. Thanks, Mom. I'm hungry."

"Okey dokey, cya downstairs." I act all calm, yet my pussy is soaking wet.

Shit.

I walk out of his room, and I admonish myself for not wearing panties. I am so wet pussy juices are sliding down my inner leg.

What has gotten into me? I am playing with a fire that is raging out of control. I got to get a grip. There is no way I can take this situation further.

No way. No way in hell.

Damon comes down, and we attack the food with gusto. He eats like a caveman, and I laugh.

"What Mom?"

"You are so funny when you are hungry. You just suck up the food. Your face is like an anteater."

"So I am an anteater?"

I laugh, taking a bite from my tortilla, it needs more chili. "Sort of. I mean, are you someone that doesn't think straight when you are hangry?"

Damon looks at me. He looks at my breasts. I did button down a few to make Damon stare at me.

What am I thinking?

"So anteater has a fucking long tongue."

The statement hits me like a wrecking ball. It was guttural and raw, and he said it with so much vulgar intent.

My nipples harden.

I must be the worst mother in the world. Everything is sexual innuendo.

"They do." I lick my lips.

He takes a drink of water. I see his tongue. Oh, my lord.

"So you are implying I have a long tongue in which to suck up my food, huh?"

Holy, holy, holy, mother of God! Did he really say that? My mouth is dry. I take a drink of water. I gaze at him, looking at me. I am so glad a table is between us.

"No. Yes. I am not sure what I really mean, honey."

He sticks out his tongue and laughs. "So hot stuff, I am going to hit the Gym. You're looking fucking hot Mom. Thanks for dinner."

I lean in. "You can't talk like that to me." I notice my voices is wavering.

Damon smiles. He gets up, and the bulge in his pants is mesmerizing. He knows I am looking. Damon turns and leaves. I feel like I have just been fucked without any penetration whatsoever. My head is spinning with lust.

Holy shit, he is a potent young man. He must fuck the shit out of Crystal. No wonder she loves coming around here.

I hear Metallica downstairs. He must be going at it hard.

I suddenly slap myself. I realize I am not an 18-year-old horny woman wanting to be fucked at every opportunity. I am a 33-year-old woman. I am a 33 woman who wants to be fucked at every opportunity.

Wait, what did I just say?

Right then and there, I decide. I give in to my devil and my angel, sighs.

I want my Son's cock inside me. Always.

Ginger and I are incredible together. She is amazing. We fuck, and we fuck good, but something inside is itching me to go to another level.

That's Damon.

My Son.

I will go to hell for it, but I know what I have to do.

I shake my head.

I cleaned up and put the dishwasher on and go up to bed.

I normally wear a chemise scoop neck half slip. I have silk ones and my favorite bamboo ones. Tonight is a baby blue one.

I reach for my little silver bullet vibrator and put it on my clit. The roar and buzz on high get me off in no time.

I call out, "Damon, oh my Son, fuck the shit out of me!"

I am a naughty bad Mom.

It's bad to be good, isn't it?

I put the bullet away and grab my tablet and open up the erotic novel I am reading. I read for twenty minutes, but it does nothing for me. I realize I am sleepy, so I turn out my light and fall asleep in seconds.

---------------------------------

Damon

My Mom has done my head in. I am so full of her love, her smell, her body, and her words.

Having her jerk me off was just out of the Universe insane. I have never cum so fast in my life. It was like someone had pressed "CUM" at the side of my hip and I erupted.

She looks like a Goddess.

She is my Goddess.

Whoa, did I just say that?

I have always loved her, she is my Mom, but things have shifted. A massive Pole shift has occurred that has my cock, my head and my body on Defcon 5.

Damn it. What is going on?

I sigh.

I have to taste her. I want to taste her, then fuck her, make love to her, give her everything I have and then some.

Oh shit.

I go to bed thinking of crazy thoughts, and I finally drift off.

I wake up and roll out of bed and go to the bathroom. I usually go before my Mom gets up, but karma must be acting up this morning.

I meet my Mom as I have a piss hard-on going into the bathroom. I am naked because I always sleep naked, so she giggles.

I am awkward. "Hi, Mom, how are you?"

She looks fucking hot in a blue low cut thing that I have no idea what they are called.

"Damon, good morning, honey. I am just going down to make breakfast. any requests?"

I notice her eyes on my cock. Fuck me.

"Um, toast, bacon, eggs are good, thanks, Mom."

She actually wiggles her ass as she descends down the stairs.

I am going to the worst section of Hell possible. I will be locked u, and the key will be melted down with my hot cum.

How can I possibly think of tapping that ass, of fucking that ass? Oh man.

I go into the bathroom and push my rod of steel down to take a piss. I get into the shower and rub down. I get out and go into my room and put on my work clothes. I have to act natural. I have to.

I come down, and my Mom is somehow wearing my Pantera t-shirt, and that's it. Her fucking nipples are hard. She is sipping on a cup of something, and I have to shake my head to get a grip. I look down at a bacon, egg sandwich, which is on sourdough because that's what we have been eating since I was young.

I sit down and down the sandwich in no time. I gulp down the green tea my Mom made.

"Breakfast was awesome, thanks, Mom."

"My you have a big appetite. I have always liked that."

I smile. I go over and plant a big kiss on my Mom's lips and pull her in.

She gasps.

I feel how hot her body is. I feel her hard as rock nipples against my work shirt. I tower over her and pull her in closer. She doesn't resist just stares at me. Crystal gets that way when I tease her too much. I smile. I kiss my Mom again, and our mouths passionately grind at each other.

I push her away. She is panting.

"Maybe we need to explore this when I get home?" I suggest.

I am crazy for my Mom.

My emotions are in hyper mode. I am losing control, and I cannot help it. My Mom looks at me and bites her lip. "You know you should not kiss your Mom like that, honey."

"I know. Sorry. Your lips needed attending."

She puts her hand up to her lips.

"Maybe a little more."

That's it.

The flood gates are open.

I grab Mom and lift her up on to my body. She gasps, and the t-shirt rides up. I put my hands on her tight ass cheeks and put her on the kitchen island.

I growl.

I kiss her belly, her mound and slide my tongue down her bare pussy to the most delicious pussy I have ever seen. I lick all the way down and all the way up. She gasps, groans, and grabs my hair.

"Damon, no, oh fucking yes, don't you fucking stop."

"I'm not Mom, oh fucking no way."

That's all I say because I tongue fuck her with so much intensity she screams out. I do have a long tongue because Crystal says it's like a mini-snake. I slide two fingers into her sopping wet cunt with ease. I start fucking her with my fingers as my tongue encircles her engorged clit.

I feel a runaway train coming home.

"Damon oh my Son, fuck I am coming..."

Her body arches up, and the most exquisite squeal cries from her body. I keep attacking like it is the last taste of pussy I will ever have. She keeps coming with gusto. Her hands hold on to my head, and she starts purring.

I detach my face from her soaking pussy and stand up.

"That was fucking phenomenal honey, I can't believe you did that. Oh, god, come here."

I stare at her with pure animalistic lust, love, and raw sex beating in my chest.

She pulls me closer, and we kiss like long lost lovers. We devour each other.

I pull away, my heart is hammering and oh, this Moment is so fucking sexy. I look at her, and my eyes are hard. My cock is harder than I have ever known.

"I fucking love you, Mom. I want to fuck you so bad my head is spinning."

She wiggles one finger at me to come to her. I do. She whips off my buckle, pops the button, zips down the zipper and pulls out my ten and a half inch cock.

"So beautiful. So perfect."

She starts stroking me, looking at me the whole time.

"Our first time you are coming inside me got that baby!"

Her order makes my cock jerk.

"You liked that didn't you."

I hiss, "Fuck, yes."

"You can hold off too because I have seen you and Crystal together and it's so fucking hot."

"God, Mom when you talk dirty, it's such a turn-on."

"Then I will remember that."

She adjusts for the t-shirt and her hair and slides off the island.

"Yes."

That's all she says. I watch her like the predator I have become.

"Call in sick, right now and come up to my room. Be naked. Don't worry about a fucking condom, I am clean and on the pill."

"Yes, Mom.

"Call me, Emmaline."

"Emmaline."

"Now that's fucking hot, Damon."

She wiggles her ass and heads up the stairs.

Emmaline

My Son is the most attractive human being in this Universe.

His body.

His cock.

His predatorial eyes.

I was just devoured in the kitchen. The best fucking orgasm ever in the history of fucking insane orgasms.

And it was to my Son!

I am a bad woman, but that is all gone. I am a bad woman for my Son.

And now I am going to let him fuck me until we both cannot stop.

I am shaking all over.

My lustful need has taken over me completely. I don't care about societal norms and taboos. If this is wrong, then I am the worst woman in the whole world. But I just have to have him in my bed.

I have never had such an ache as I have right now. I keep thinking about how he just owned my pussy like he had been licking me forever. His tongue was absolutely magical.

I throw the Pantera t-shirt to the end of the bed. I grab some nice massage oil and rub it into my body. Sweet sensations will drive him wild.

I lie back and prop myself up with four pillows.

The door opens and in walks my naked Son. He approaches me staring straight at me, his massive cock bobbing from side to side. It's gargantuan and sticking straight out. He fists it as he stops at the end of the bed.

I idly rub my clit. I open my legs up and lift up my knees slightly so Damon can get a perfect view of me.

God, I want him.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Fuck, Mom, you are perfect. So, so perfect."

"Thank you, honey. Now, it's Emmaline in my bedroom. I am ..."

Damon cuts me off, "Em, you are Em to me, my Em."

"And in your room, I am your Mommy."

He grins and nods. He walks to the side of the bed. His large cock is inches from my mouth. I smile.

"So Damon, what do you want me to do?"

"Em, suck my big cock. I know you want it."

"Fuck, yes."

I slide over to the side of the bed and open up my legs, so my Son is between my pussy. I grab his cock. My hand cannot get all the way around it. Wow. Fuck me.

I start licking the tip, then suck and roll my tongue around the large head. I pop the head out of my mouth a few times. Damon puts a hand on my head and moans.

"God, that feels so fucking good, and you haven't even deep throated me, yet."

I bite him. He jumps slightly, and I put a few inches inside. I feel the gag reflex kick, and I pull out. I get a ton of salvia and start jerking him with both of my hands. Pushing his cock toward my open mouth.

"Oh, Mo, I mean Em. Fuck Em, Suck my cock, make it yours."

Such dirty talk turns me on. I feel juices sliding out of my cunt. His guttural words spur me on. I start sucking his cock like a crazy woman. I am so high on sex right now.

"Em stop or I am going to cum."

I stop and look into his baby blues. "I'm going to make love to you. Then after you load your hot cum inside me, you are going to fuck me until I cannot stand up. Then we are going to fuck in every single fucking room in the house, so, big boy, I hope you have the stamina for your Em's request?"

"Jesus, you are such a fucking turn-on. Fuck yes to that!"

"Now lie down on my bed and start jacking off."

"Yes, Ma'am."

My Son jumps up and lies down on the bed. He grabs his huge cock and uses my salvia to slowly stroke himself, his eyes, watching my every move. I crawl up on the bed and throw my black hair around. I feel absolutely wild. The idea of the taboo is so delirious I am completely lost in any form of rationalizing my actions.

I cannot.

I just want my Son to fuck me, to own me, and to be his sex doll.

Oh god. Nothing in the world can compare the sexual energy flowing through my body, and I am about to mount my Son. My glorious, beautiful Son. Oh, I am going to have his hot, hard, rod plumping inside my delicate womb. Oh, Fuck!

I dig my nails into Damon's calf muscles and slide up to his knees. He is fisting his massive cock like he is playing with a fire hose. He groans as he feels my hands.

"Your nails, oh God, Em!"

His fists his cock faster.

"Don't cum on me, my Son, my hot wet pussy is drenched awaiting your massive cock."

Oh fuck me, did I actually say those dirty words?

"Mo- Emma -- shit -- just get on my cock. I am so fucking horny I can't see straight."

I climb up and put my hands on his rock hard chest. He lets go of his cock and puts his hands up over his head. "Take me."

"I intend to." I wiggle my soaking wet pussy on his lower chest. I can feel his monster cock riding up my ass crack and my back. I lift myself up and grab his cock and rub it along my slit.

He groans. My juices are as wet as they have ever been in my life. There is no going back from this moment in time. No going back because this is pure incest, pure taboo and I am going to take my own Son into my womb that he came from. I am going to have his hot cum shoot inside me. I blink, and tears shoot out from my eyes.

"Baby, I love you," I whisper to my Son.

I impale him. His huge cock slides in with ease. I groan and throw my head back. He grabs my hips and holds on, not thrusting, just allowing me to adjust to his big girth and length.

It feels so fucking amazing. I take all of him inside me. It feels fucking amazing. I moan. My Son's cock is deep inside me, I am a bad, bad woman. I don't jiggle around I just rest on his cock and bite my lip while I get used to this mammoth appendage.

I start to grind, and I know I am good at this because with Ginger, I just fucking loved having her fuck me with all sorts of strap-ons.

Damon moans. "Oh my fucking God!"

My words are harsh, but I have to tell him, "Honey, I haven't had a real cock in over six years, and yours is so fucking perfect I think I am going to die."

Damon groans and grabs my hips with purpose.

"So fuck me."

I hiss in response. "Yes."

I put my hands on his chest and start riding him. I can feel my orgasm not far off. His cock is so amazing, his smell is overwhelming me, and I wish I could explain the sensations rushing from my body.

I use an up and down motion, so my ass is pumping him with a fast pumping action.

Damon, my son, is inside my womb where he came out of! Oh, I am such a bad woman. Damon puts his hands out, and our hands interlock. He encourages me to lift myself up. I start to pivot myself on his strong, loaded, hard shaft.

Godamn he is so strong.

I feel like I am on a platform riding my Son's cock in my cunt. It feels so fucking good. I use his hands to lift myself up and slam myself down on his cock. It is sensational.

I feel a bullet train roaring at me and about to split me in two. My whole body starts pulsing, shaking, and rocking. Damon can feel this, and he unlocks our hands and grabs my back and pulls me right down on his cock. I am straddling him rocking his grand cock.

I call out.

"Damon, I fucking love you!"

I cum with the force of a thousand hurricanes. I cannot stop the runaway train falling off the tracks and exploding in a fireball of sexual bliss. Damon holds on and grips my hips aggressively, and I can feel all my juices leak out over his cock.

"I am going to shoot my load in you, Em!"

Damon, my Son, is bellowing my name over and over again as he pumps his massive cock into me. Over and over again, he spurts his love juice into my womb.

It's glorious.

My whole body is burning with so much love I start crying. Damon groans and groans and grips me with such intensity. It's not violent, but so tender it makes me more emotional. Damon looks at me and starts kissing away my tears. I just give in and laugh. He peppers me with thousands of kisses. I don't want his cock to leave me, oh no that is not going to happen.