Damon and Em - The Mother/Son Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has just unloaded the load of the century into his own mother's cunt, and he is still rock hard. Holy mother of God!

I gasp and wipe tears from my face.

"Are you still hard for me?"

My Son growls. "I am just warming up. It's my turn. I need to own you now. I am going to fuck you like I have always wanted, Mom!"

I shudder.

"Like make me yours?"

He kisses me with fire. His look into my eyes is intense. "Yes. You are mine now."

I actually think I have died and entered another realm where we only exist. Is this possible?

He lifts me off his still rock hard cock and turns me around.

"On your hands and knees, ass up for me."

I purr, "Yes, Master." I do as he says and wiggle my tight butt.

Damon slaps it. I shudder. Oh God, that was so bad and so good. "Again, slap me again."

"So my Em likes some rough stuff?"

I feel so fucking horny I am going to blackout. "Damon, do whatever you want, baby. Slap me again."

SLAP!

It's hard, and I shudder. I am so close to exploding.

I gasp and I feel his cock, his huge bulbous head slap against my ass, both cheeks and then tease my asshole. He chuckles. He then slides his cock up against my wet pussy. He starts teasing me.

"One thrust, then that's it. You are mine. There is no going back, Mom!"

I lose all sense of reason. I have lost the past. Damon is NOW! "I am yours. Make it so."

He slaps my ass and runs his hand up and down my pussy and ass.

"So fucking perfect."

He rubs his big cock head over my pussy lips. It's insane in the brain. Then he thrusts his monster cock into me with such fierce abandon I cry out.

It's glorious, it's pure, it's what I need, what I want, what I have been missing for years and years.

Damon grabs my ass cheeks and starts fucking me like a Roman Gladiator fighting in his last battle. I start screaming. I cannot control how I feel that my Son, my only Son that I gave birth to when I was only 15 is now fucking me with the intensity of a thousand exploding suns and a thousand armies.

I thrust back. I want more. His huge cock is so fucking amazing that I am cock drunk, cock addicted, cock owned, and cock controlled. I am his slave, his fucktoy, his whatever he wants me to be, just keep fucking me.

He hollers out, "I am coming Em!"

He shoots his first load, and I am so beyond horny, if that's possible, I start coming as well. He shoots his second load and third and fourth and fifth and sixth and seventh deep into me. I collapse, and he collapses with me, his heavy, hard weight falls on my back. His cock still twitching inside me.

He hugs my back.

"Sorry, Mom, but you are fucking amazing. I so fucking love you."

I cannot talk. I groan.

He rolls over, and I look at him.

"We are now officially fucked. I mean we are now a couple, my Son. Is that okay with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"We are now lovers. Unless you are going to fuck and run?"

Damon gently touches my cheek and kisses me tenderly on the lips. It's beautiful.

"I am in love with you. Totally. Completely. I want us. I want this. I want it forever."

All the dams in the world break.

I kiss my Son not as his mother, but as his lover, his woman, his fucktoy. He must sense this as he kisses back with such passion I almost lose air.

"Damon, I am yours. I love you with such passion that I cannot think of another moment without you." I touch his hard chest and run my hand down to his cock. It's hard.

Is it harder than before? Is this possible?

Damon scoops me up into his strong arms.

"We are off to my room, Mommy. I am your fucking Son, and you cannot call me my name, got that."

I giggle.

"Then, Mommy is going to have to step up, Son."

I grip on to his cock as he carries me over to his bed and throws me down.

I roll over and open my legs.

He moves over to me and aims his monster cock at my pussy. I have never been so wet in my life.

"Mommy, I am going to pin you to my sheets like a second skin."

What happens next?

Read the second part to find out!