Damsel's Delight

Story Info
An elven noblegirl is dragged to a special girl's night out.
7.9k words
4.9
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pairings: F Elf x MtF Half-Orc, F human x M lizardfolk on the side

Main Kinks/TWs: Exhibitionism, casual sex, innocence/inexperience, group sex, oral, vaginal, messy cumshots, loss of virginity, interspecies

If this is your first time checking out my work, please feel free to take a look at my profile to learn a little more about myself and what I write!~

--

'...Sir Garland ran a gloved hand across the princess's stomach, fingers dancing across pale, pristine skin, but stopping short of her heaving bosom. The royal quarters were dark, and lit only by the grace of the moon shining in through the windows.

"I... I should really be leaving, your majesty. This isn't proper..."

"No!" Vernadette pleaded. She grasped one of his muscular forearms and held him when he tried to turn back. "Please! I need this. I need you."

"I know. But it cannot be, not when you'll be marrying the prince of Galingway so soon..."

"Damn the prince!" She cried in a moment of unbridled passion.'

Bundled up under a layer of blankets, Sarrillia -- or Sara, as her friends called her -- sat with her face firmly buried in the book's pages. Her pale, lightly freckled cheeks were flushed red with anticipation. Slender legs squirmed beneath the covers.

She formed a vivid image of the scene in her head -- Princess Vernadette and her loyal retainer, Sir Garland, convening in her quarters. Tensions had blossomed between the two, but it was a forbidden love, since she was arranged to be married to the prince of a neighboring kingdom. But now, those tensions boiled over as the princess bared herself completely to the knight.

It was hard not to skim the dialogue to get to the salacious bits. Sara knew that this was the tipping point in the story where the two would finally consummate their love. As the words grew steamier and the acts described grew more detailed, a dainty hand slid from the book and under the covers. Fingers danced across her nightgown, down her belly. The elven girl's breaths became hot and heavy. She slowly lifted up the bottom of the gown, fingers sliding down the waistband of her panties...

Sara heard something from outside her bedroom. It sounded like the thud of a door shutting, and she withdrew her wandering hand in an instant. "M-mother! Is that you?" she stammered, shutting the book and hiding it under the blanket.

No response.

With a grumble, Sara slid out of bed and peeked outside her door. She lived in one of the upper floors of her family's manor, and the servants surely had to be asleep by this hour. If not them, or one of her parents, then who else could it be?

Sara stepped out and snapped her fingers. Enchanted crystal lamps fitted into the walls lit up with a warm glow, and she winced a bit from the bright light. She rubbed her green eyes and turned around, noticing an open window.

A familiar figure stood right beside it.

The human girl stood with a sly smile, hands on her hips. Her brown hair was cut short, as opposed to Sara's golden locks that flowed over her shoulders.

The elf's pointed ears twitched, and her expression changed from shock to exasperation. "M-Marie? What are you doing here?"

"Ya' left the window open." Marie chuckled and jerked a thumb towards it -- as if that were a perfectly acceptable reason for breaking into someone's home unannounced.

"I... You know what I mean, Marie," Sara sighed. "My parents would have a fit if they knew about this; you know how they feel. They'd probably start installing magic locks on all the windows..."

Marie shrugged. "Eh. I'd just learn how to pick those. And to answer your question, I'm here to check in on you, girl. It's been... What, weeks? I missed you."

Suddenly, she pulled Sara into a squeezing hug, burying her face against the elf's shoulder. Sara's arms fell limp at her sides for but a moment, before she sighed and returned the embrace. "I know, I'm sorry... I've just been so busy with the engagement and all -- "

Marie stepped away when she mentioned that, a scowl crossing her face. "Ugh, please don't tell me you're seriously gonna go through with this. Come on Sara, have you even met the guy?"

"Of course I have! Our families are close, and they've been setting us up on all these dates. And Terrian is... Well he's... Nice," she struggled to find the words. Her eyes shifted back and forth, then cast towards the floor.

Her fascination with that novel wasn't a coincidence. The elven girl couldn't deny to herself that she was holding onto something when she read it, a fantasy to escape from the expectations and responsibilities of life as a noble girl. She wished she could be more like Princess Vernadette. Brave, fearless, and willing to cast aside all the privileges of her royal blood if it meant choosing her own destiny.

"Nice? That's it? Oh, he's a dick, isn't he? You don't even have to tell me -- when you've been born with a silver spoon in your mouth and had everything in life, even a bride for goddess' sake handed to you on a plate, how could you end up not being a dick?" Maria huffed and crossed her arms. "No offense, I mean. You're not a dick. Or a cunt I suppose."

"None taken." Sara shrugged. "So, is that the real reason you're here? To convince me to upend my life and call off the engagement?"

"Yeah, kinda. Buuuut if you're dead set on going through with this -- in my humble opinion -- terrible life decision, I do have a plan B."

A familiar dread welled up in Sara, the kind that came whenever the human girl was hatching some kind of scheme. "Oh goddess... Do I even want to know?"

Marie grinned and jabbed a finger at Sara's chest. "I'm taking you on a girl's night out! It's damsel's night at the Wilted Rose, and there's no way we're missing an opportunity like this! So get yourself dressed and let's go!"

"T-the Wilted Rose? Isn't that some kind of brothel?"

"Brothel? Nah, it's more like a bar. Kinda," she said, heading into Sara's room and opening her wardrobe, casually sifting through the array of outfits. "You don't need to wear anything fancy, just can't have you showing up in your nightgown is all. Well, I guess you actually could..."

Sara threw up her hands in frustration. " Kind of a bar? Your lack of a straight answer isn't very reassuring."

"...You'll see," Marie sang with her signature grin of utter, chaotic mischief.

...

"This is ridiculous!" Sara huffed. "Do you know what could happen if my parents notice I'm missing? They could rally the whole city guard to look for me! It would be a disaster! And oh goddess, if they found me here..."

Hugging herself against the chilly night air, she made her way across the city streets with Marie as her guide and protector. The outfit she'd decided on was a simple green tunic and flowing white skirt. They were clearly still higher-quality in material than what a commoner could usually afford, but it was unlikely to draw much attention. Marie just wore her tight cloth shorts, leather vest, and undershirt.

Sara would be quite wary traveling down this part of the city at night, not just as a woman, but someone with a connection to nobility. With Marie at her side however, the young elf felt... safe. She might've been defenseless, but Marie was a scrapper at heart -- the type that wouldn't hesitate to throw herself at someone twice her size to protect a friend, or an innocent bystander. Sara knew this from experience.

After all, that was how they met, and how their friendship began.

"Quit yer' worrying love, we're almost there!" Marie laughed.

Sara panted, struggling to catch up to her friend. "You know, you never did explain what a damsel's night is anyways."

"Damsel's night -- my adorable, sheltered little elf -- is a night where us ladies come first!" she giggled. "No boys allowed and girls get in free! It'll be perfect -- one last celebration of all the best things in life before you're stuck on the ol' ball and chain. Drinking, dancing, fucking, and hedonism in all it's glory!"

"I-I don't think I really value any of those things, Marie!"

Eventually, the pair arrived in front of the Wilted Rose. It was one of the cornerstones of city nightlife -- the fact that even a sheltered noblegirl like Sara had heard of it in passing spoke to its significance. Artwork drawn along the establishment's front depicted silhouettes of women from various races, all in provocative poses. Legs were spread, ample chests and rears emphasized, and poles swung from. Sara felt her face heating up just looking at it. A banner hung beneath the artwork to advertise damsel's night.

"Marie, I'm really not sure about -- ah!"

"Oh no! no turning back girlie!" Marie pulled the elf girl inside. Beyond the front entrance were a pair of burly orc bouncers, who were no doubt hired to enforce the night's ladies only policy. They cast a quick glance towards the girls, then stepped aside without a word.

"Ehm, thanks..." Sara muttered, always instinctively polite.

As the pair stepped into the main entrance, nothing could've prepared the innocent elf girl for what was inside.

She expected such a place to be grimy. She expected to be assailed with the overpowering smells of sweat, lust, and alcohol -- instead, her nose was tickled with scents of vanilla and lavender, emanating from candles that were set up to provide warm, intimate lighting, along with crystal lamps that faded between shades of blue, red, and violet. She did smell some alcohol of course, but it wasn't overbearing.

The sight of topless men and women should've been the least surprising thing about this, but the girl still froze upon seeing a pair of bare green breasts. Said chest belonged to a tall half-orc who wore nothing but a skirt around her waist, walking proudly with her chiseled upper body on full display.

True to the event's namesake, the only men present were some male entertainers. Sara spied a lizardfolk man with muscles that looked as though they were sculpted from a marble statue, wearing nothing but his scales and a set of bulged undergarments that looked as though they might burst from the contents straining within. He casually delivered a tray of drinks to a group of blushing, giggling ladies.

"Marie!" The half-orc lady grinned suddenly upon spotting them. "You weasily slut -- I was worried you weren't gonna make it!"

"Miss damsel's night? With you? Not for the world -- now come're and gimme some love, you beautiful bitch!" Maria cackled and launched into a squeezing hug around the much taller woman, who scooped her up off the ground and twirled her around with little effort. "I missed ya', Kasha!"

The half-orc's grin softened when she noticed the elf girl hiding away. "Brought along a friend too, I see?"

"Oh yeah, that's my best friend Sara! Just try to be gentle with her, okay? She's not too used to this sorta thing," Marie said.

"G-gentle?" Sara stammered.

"Ah, Don't worry lass, I don't bite! Unless you like that sorta thing, that is." Kasha flashed a toothy smile and winked at her, showing off the small tusks jutting from her mouth.

Sara's face burned and her heart fluttered in her chest. She'd known for quite some time that she fancied women as much as men, and having a lady like that flirt with her in any capacity had her cheeks red as a ripe beet.

Turning away from her and instead looking across the patrons, nothing about them struck Sara as being especially unusual. They all just looked like women in various states of drunkenness enjoying their night -- not at all like the rogues or wenches she imagined indulging in these sorts of pleasures.

In fact, she immediately recognized someone.

"Y-you too, Kateryn?" Sara asked.

Another elven woman with blonde hair looked at her and blinked. She was the head priestess at the church Sara attended. Supposedly a paragon of devotion to the goddess, who was to eschew worldly pleasures... Was right here at a bar, stroking the hips of a scantily dressed goblin girl bouncing on her lap.

In response, she only gave an apologetic smile. "I won't tell if you don't tell?" She shrugged.

"I... Okay..." Sara muttered. She didn't know how to feel about this. She wasn't even necessarily upset at her, just confused.

"See? It's normal! So sit that pretty rump of yours down, have a drink, and try to have a good time, will ya'?" Marie said. Suddenly, she pushed her onto one of the padded seats that lined the outer wall of the club, and called over for some drinks. "Don't worry about payin', it's all on my tab. Now if you excuse me, I think I'm in the mood for some... Scales..." she purred, eyeing the lizardfolk entertainer with burning lust in her eyes.

"W-wait, don't leave me..." Sara said. Her voice trailed off as Marie strutted over to the lizardfolk and left the poor elf to fend for herself. Taking a deep breath, she sunk into the couch and tried to calm her screaming nerves.

Breathe Sara, just breathe...

Glass clinked against the table as Kasha brought over a drink, giving her the same friendly smile. "You doing okay, sweetheart? Gotta be honest here, you look like you might faint," she chuckled. It was asked in jest, but at the same time, there was a genuine sincerity in her eyes. "I know this can be a lot to get used to, and Marie... Well, she's pretty intense, but if you're her best friend then you already know that, dontcha?"

"I most certainly do..." Sara said, some of the tension in her shoulders dropping away as the half-orc spoke. She gingerly took the mug of spiced ale and gave it an experimental sniff, then a quick swig.

Kasha laughed. "Well, lemme tell ya' this, lass. We're all here to have a good time, and nobody is gonna make you do anything you don't wanna do. And if they try, they'll have to deal with me first." The half-orc winked at her, flexing an arm and showing off a bulging bicep for emphasis.

Once again, the elf's cheeks flushed. "T-thank you. I suppose I needed to hear that... Oh... Oh goddess above w-what's happening over there!?" She placed her hand over her mouth and pointed at something past Kasha.

Sara could hardly believe what her virgin eyes bore witness to. At a table across from them, a dark-haired woman was bobbing her head repeatedly on a male dancer's cock. Her dress was pulled down just enough to expose pert, firm breasts to the world, which the entertainer happily groped in his hands while the woman swallowed and sucked on his manhood. The group she was with didn't just blush and giggle -- they encouraged the act, clapping and chanting her name.

"Anna!"

"Anna!"

"I-is that okay? Is someone going to stop them?" Sara asked. She desperately tried not to stare at such wanton debauchery, but the sheer obscenity of it refused to let go of her gaze. Unconsciously, she found herself chewing on her lip, grinding her legs together.

Kasha laughed and waved dismissively. "Nah, that's kinda what they're here for. As long as all parties involved are into it, then nearly anything goes. There are private booths upstairs but... I've noticed that on damsel's night, a lot of ladies really enjoy being watched."

"...Oh." Sara blinked, sinking back into the cushion and desperately trying to ignore the woman as she slobbered all over that spire of flesh. "I wonder where Marie is..." Her eyes flicked around the club. Marie was her only anchor to any sense of normalcy, and just seeing the human would ease her tensions, even by a bit.

She found Marie taking a throatful of tongue from the lizardfolk entertainer.

Their kiss was sloppy, tongues mingling in each other's mouths, and so full of careless lust for each other. Marie had her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders and her legs around his waist, while the lizardfolk was helping to keep her off the ground with two hands firmly dug into her ass.

Sara took another, much longer swig from her drink.

In truth... A part of her was jealous. Not jealous in the way a lover might feel, but jealous in just how free Marie was. While Sara was beholden to the expectations and responsibilities that came with a noble upbringing, Marie was the very definition of a free spirit. The human girl didn't talk much about her childhood, but it wasn't difficult for Sara to guess that it must've been a tough one. But in exchange, Marie did and lived as she pleased.

Like Princess Vernadette.

"Something catch your eye, sweetheart?"

Kasha's deep, yet kind voice kicked the elf girl out of her thoughts.

Sara shook her head. "N-no, I'm just... Well I'm just thinking is all..." she said, kicking back the last drops of ale in her glass. Her eyes wandered away from Marie and the lizardfolk, and back towards Kasha as she stood tall over her with that comforting smile. Sara stared at the half-orcs bare chest, then along her stomach -- across the rippling muscle of her abs. She wondered what it would feel like to run her fingers across them. Inching further south towards her skirt, there was something she hadn't noticed before. An outline of something. A subtle shape against the fabric, hinting that there was far more to this woman than she imagined.

"My eyes are up here."

"O-oh goddess I'm sorry," Sara stammered. Cheeks burning, she forced herself to look Kasha in the eyes, only to see her crane her head back and unleash a bellowing laugh that just about shook the club.

That smile turned into a toothy grin. "I'm kidding! You can stare all you want. Or even... Well, you looked pretty curious. I don't want to push you or anything, but if you wanted to see what's under that... I wouldn't object at all, sweetheart."

Sara's throat went dry, and though her lips parted, no words came. Her heart pounded away within her chest. There was a glimmer of hopefulness in Kasha's smile now, and when she glanced down south, the elf swore she saw something pulse underneath that skirt.

"I..."

This wasn't right. She was a noblelady, meant to uphold her family name to the highest standard. She was expected to marry soon. She didn't belong here -- salivating over a stranger's crotch in front of her face, genuinely considering the offer to see what was so tantilizingly hidden... Contemplating what would surely be seen as an act of infidelity.

Sara wanted it.

No matter how hard her rational mind wanted to argue, she absolutely wanted it.

The poor girl couldn't bring herself to say it. So instead, she chewed on her lip and looked to her with a pleading stare.

Thankfully, Kasha understood.

"If anything's too much for you, just let me know, sweetheart," she said. Reaching for her skirt, she swiftly began undoing it. Sara watched with burning anticipation, knuckles going white with how hard she was digging her fingers into the couch. When the garment finally fell away, there was no underwear of any sort underneath, and the young elf was now face to face with a truly incredible mass of green flesh.

Kasha's shaft was about half-erect, but if anything, the slight tug of its weight only made it all the more imposing. It was a monstrous, girthy trunk that throbbed with life, uncut and partially sheathed in a green foreskin, the shade of her cock growing darker towards the head.

Below of course, hung a set of heavy, hanging balls.

"I..." Sara tried to speak. She tried to find Marie again, silently begging for the reassurance of her friend.

The human girl was still making out with the lizardfolk. Their embrace grew more and more intense, with Marie running her hands across scaly pecs, while his claws were occupied feeling up her firm ass and slender hips. Their lips eventually withdrew.

"Shall we... Take this somewhere private, my lady?" The lizardfolk asked, dipping his snout down to Marie's neck and peppering it with kisses and playful bites.

She glanced back at Sara. Upon seeing the position her elven friend was in, Marie grinned deviously. "...No."