Damsel's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was barely lucid.

Did she want Kasha to cum inside her? Goddess yes she wanted it, to feel that indulgent release filling her core, claiming her innermost depths as her territory. She wanted it badly, but... The suppressed side of her psyche managed to tear through and speak reason to her. Sara wasn't sure if she could impregnate her. But, it wasn't something she wanted to risk, no matter how badly her body might've screamed for it. Coming down with a child was simply out of the question.

She grimaced, locks of sweat-soaked hair hanging over her face. "Out!"

Kasha acknowledged the decision with a grunt. She straightened herself back out, grabbing those hips once again and delivering ceaseless thrusts. Something changed however; there was a new desperation in the way she fucked, her pumps less rythmic and more frantic, now solely focused on her own pleasure and the climax building in her loins.

A dozen or so blissful plunges came until her peak arrived. With a shaking gasp, she pulled herself free from Sara's freshly deflowered pussy. The elf whimpered. Her insides throbbed and clenched, longing for the dear presence that had brought her so much bliss. Kasha gripped her length tight and finished herself off. It took only a few pumps to bring the half-orc to a second climax that night, as a spurt of creamy white erupted from the tip with enough pressure to splatter against the back of Sara's head, making even more of a mess of her hair.

Streaks of cum painted her back in a lewd tapestry. Sara fell completely limp against the cushion and rode the lingering high, taking comfort in the warmth that came from each rope caressing her skin, decorating her body in the most obscene of manners.

Beside the two, Marie and the lizardfolk appeared to have finished up some time ago. She laid there casually with a river of white reptilian seed drooling from her cunt, taking hits from an herb-filled pipe and blowing out clouds of smoke. "Eyy, can we get some more drinks over here!?" She called out, then grinned at her friend. "You, my friend, look like you just went to heaven and saw the goddess herself."

"Ehehe... N-not far off, honestly. Goddess, t-this is really what I've been missing out on all along?" Sara said. Her arms and legs were unexpectedly sore from holding herself up all that time, so she settled for cuddling up into Marie's chest.

"Yeaaaaah, pretty much!" she said. "Not always gonna be that good though -- Kasha's just amazing like that."

"You flatter me," Kasha sighed, grabbing a drink from the bar and fanning herself off. Hot beads of sweat rolled down her naked skin. That cock finally seemed satisfied, now content to hang imposingly between her thighs. "Haven't had a damsel's night this wild in some time! I guess you two just really know how to bring it out of me, huh?"

Marie stuck out her tongue and pulled Sara closer into the snuggle. "Aah, I think this girlie here deserves the credit! Never knew you had a thing for elves, Kash. Or was it the virgin part that really got you going?"

She took a long swig, then leaned against the bar counter and stroked her chin in thought. "I'll say a little bit of column A, and a little bit of column B."

"Ha! Knew it~" Marie chuckled. She patted Sara's head and stroked her fingers across locks of messy hair that were soaked in sweat and ruined with streaks of cum. When she gave one of those pointy elf ears a tug, Sara groaned and looked up to her. The opportunity presented itself -- and she used it to cup Sara's flushed cheeks and lean in for a sudden, long awaited kiss!

Sara's eyes shot open. The elf girl never imagined herself losing her virginity before having her first kiss, or that they would be with two different people on the same night... But then again, the same could go for literally everything about this night. "Mmmh...!~" She whimpered against her best friend's mouth. The oral exploration on her end was reserved at first, but as Marie pushed into her and forced her lips open to meet her tongue, she melted into it completely. She hugged Marie around her shoulders and whimpered passionately.

Kasha whistled, and a few encouraging cheers and shouts of congratulations were thrown their way.

When the kiss came to an end, it was Marie who broke it off. A string of spit connected their lips. Marie was blushing just as red -- the sarcastic confidence that usually defined her was waning, her brown eyes flicking left and right to avoid making contact with Sara's. "Ehehe... Um... Man, I didn't just fuck up did I -- "

Now, it was time for Sara to take the initiative. She pulled Marie in for another kiss; it was brief, but full of feelings long hidden and repressed, finally out in the open between the two young women. "...No. I wouldn't say you fucked up," she giggled at Marie's flustered face. "In fact, I think that's something we've both thought about doing for some time now."

Marie cleared her throat. "W-well yeah! I mean I knew it'd all work out because of course we're into each other!" she laughed and rubbed the back of her neck. "I was just... Askin' to be sure, ya know?"

"Aaaw, well isn't that romantic!" Kasha said, ruffling up Marie's hair, and then Sara's. "You know a place like this is usually for gettin' yer' rocks off, not finding love, right?" she cackled.

"Marie's never been one to follow convention," Sara shot back with a wink.

The night went on like this with the trio laughing and drinking together. She didn't even think of putting her clothes back on -- the nakedness just felt so natural and comfy by this point as she snuggled into her friend's chest with a blissful sigh, savoring the closeness.

Would this night have repercussions? Maybe. Probably. But now the noblegirl knew what she wanted for herself, and it was far from the rigid lifestyle that her parents wanted. More importantly, Sara knew who she wanted to carve out her own path with. Sara knew it wasn't going to be easy. It would be messy, and there would be hardships along the way... But she imagined Marie at her side through it all, and that was enough to comfort her. They'd make it work, one way or another.