Damsel's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you wish."

Suddenly, the lizardfolk man carried Marie over to the cushions and laid her on her back, right next to Sara. The human giggled as he started tugging off her shorts -- to which she more than happily assisted him, unbuckling her belt and letting him toss it away to the floor. The panties underneath lasted less than a second before being shoved down. He pulled her forward so her cunt was positioned right at the edge of the couch, then dove straight in between her thighs, dragging a long reptilian tongue across her slit.

"Aaahn...!~" Marie rested her head back and moaned.

"M-Marie!" Sara stammered, mouth agape at the debauchery taking place. She couldn't take her eyes off Marie's exposed cunt or the slab of moist muscle assailing it with lash after slow, savory lash.

"I think... Nnnh... I think someone else needs your attention, girlie...~" Marie said. Planting a hand atop the lizardfolk's head, she motioned back towards Kasha.

Or more specifically, that swollen rod begging for attention.

The half-orc was visibly aroused. Her cock had gone from being half-hard to standing at a full, proud erection. Mighty throbs rocked the entirety of her length, and those protruding veins were even more prominent. Her hand was positioned at the base and lazily stroking it.

Sara inched closer and closer. "C-can I...?" she huffed a warm breath that rolled across inches of sensitive cockflesh. The poor girl didn't even know how to communicate her desires, but she tried nonetheless.

"You can do anything you want, sweetheart," Kasha said. Staring down at the elf with her jaw slack and her eyes low and lusty, she let go of her shaft, leaving her to explore as she pleased.

"O-okay..." Sara chewed on her lip. She looked across the sheer length over and over, trying to understand how to even approach it. An attraction so raw and primal beckoned her closer -- it urged her to forget her worries, and let instinct lead the way. And so, that's exactly what Sara did.

First, she pressed her face against the trunk of Kasha's shaft and breathed in the scent. "Oh gods...~" Sara whimpered. The smell could only be described as hypnotic. There was a clear musk to her scent, earthy and genuine, and it spoke to her in ways that set her body alight with excitement.

Next came her tongue. Sara gingerly stuck it out and pressed it against the firm green flesh. A quiet gasp rang from above. Growing bolder, she dragged it down the shaft, journeying from the base, all the way up towards the tip. It slid across one of her veins along the way, feeling the rhythmic flow of blood that came in time with each throb. Her soft lips met the cockhead with a kiss... And then parted to welcome her in.

"Atta' girl! That's my Sara!" Marie cackled in between incessant gasps and moans, courtesy of the lizardfolk tongue still digging between her thighs.

Sara's cheeks burned and her heart pounded. Her friend's voice reminded the elf girl of where she was -- in the middle of a bar, surrounded by people that she could casually come across the next day, letting them all witness her first real sexual encounter. It should've been unthinkable. Too absurd to even consider.

And yet, to the delight of the crowd steadily drawing, Sara pushed forward. The girth spread out her lips as she pushed past the head and into the shaft. It was a foreign presence that she had to open her mouth wide to accommodate, breathing through her nose to keep from going lightheaded. She looked up at Kasha with big eyes that desperately searched for approval.

The half-orc was fixated entirely on her, staring at the young elf clumsily exploring her cock. She traced her fingers through blonde locks of hair. "...Not bad so far. You sure you don't wanna stop?" she asked.

"Mmh-mmm!" Sara groaned around the hard rod stuffing her mouth. To make her intentions clear, she pushed in deeper and took Kasha past the halfway point, smothering her in an embrace of wet warmth.

'You can do this Sara... Back and forth, back and forth...'

Sara recalled some of the most graphic passages from novels she'd read in the past, and tried to mimic the actions they described. Her head started bobbing back and forth across Kasha's member. Every time she plunged back down across the throbbing length, the ring of saliva on her cock progressed closer to the base.

"Goddess above, that elf is really going for it, isn't she?"

"I know! And Kasha's usually super picky... She must really like her."

The murmurs and chatter weren't lost on Sara. There was a terrifying, wonderful excitement in being the center of attention like this... Let alone for something so salacious!

Beside her, Marie's eyes rolled back and her thighs clenched around the lizardfolk's head, keeping him in place as she thrusted her cunt against his snout. "G-gaaawddess fuuuckmeeee...!~" she moaned. Her legs quivered and violent tremors rocked the girl's body.

Marie just came.

She'd just watched her best friend cum.

The dull ache between Sara's thighs turned into a desperate fire. She ground them together and kept shoving herself across Kasha's dick. Her cheeks bulged obscenely, sucking and swallowing hard on every inch her mouth could reach. A trembling hand reached underneath and cradled her balls, gently rolling her fingers around the half-orc's testicles. The moan she coaxed out was all the approval Sara needed.

Her motions became increasingly aggressive. Deeper and deeper her lips embarked down the rigid mast, filling her mouth with half-orc cock until the tip suddenly kissed the back of her throat.

"Agghk!"

Sara gagged and her throat trembled. She suddenly tugged herself off and gasped for air, a string of mixed pre-cum and spit connecting her lips to Kasha's glistening cockhead.

"I-I can't believe I just did that..." she said.

Kasha chuckled, ruffling up Sara's hair. "Don't hurt yourself, sweetheart. Is your curiosity satisfied, or...?"

"N-no!" Sara answered.

To make her point clear, she hungrily took Kasha back into her mouth and kept on right where she'd left off. This time the elf girl had a much better idea of her limitations. Remembering where she'd gagged, Sara instead wrapped her hand around that portion of cock and started pumping it, pushing her lips down only until they met her finger before pulling back to repeat the process.

"Nnngh...!" Kasha's hand tightened on Sara's scalp. "S-shooting for a load in that pretty mouth, are ya' sweetheart? Cuz' if you keep on me like that you're gonna get it!"

Sara's eyes widened. "Mmmmffgh!" she groaned. The redoubled enthusiasm with which she swallowed and sucked all over Kasha's twitching cock did the talking for her. She wanted that load! She didn't know what it would feel like, or taste like, but by the goddess did she want it!

"Haa! My girl here knows what she wants, but first..." Marie wiped some sweat from her forehead and scooted closer, undoing the top buttons of Sara's tunic, trying to tug it off of her. "Best take this off if you're gonna make a mess, right girlie?"

"N-not the worst excuse I've heard to see a girl's tits, I suppose..." Kasha said.

Sara pulled herself off again, leaving the spit-soaked length to twitch impatiently as she pulled the top over her head and pushed it aside. Modest, firm breasts capped with stiff pink nipples were revealed to so many watching eyes. There was an exhilarating shock that came with being exposed like this, as terrifying as it was exciting. The very second she was topless, Sara returned to dutifully servicing Kasha's dick. She sucked and swallowed with desperation in her every move -- the occasional gag rang whenever Sara pushed herself too deep, but she didn't allow it to break her pace.

Marie reached out and groped Sara's faintly bouncing chest, fingers pinching at the hardened buds and drawing out a muffled moan from her friend. "Holy shit... I knew you'd have some nice tits, but... Damn...~" she giggled.

Sara swallowed around Kasha's rod with a ravenous hunger that would only be quelled with the climax surely bubbling inside it. The half-orc's composure was straining as the elf's impassioned treatment dug away at her endurance.

Mighty throbs rocked her shaft with rumbling intensity, and Sara could've swore she felt it swell even more between her lips.

"Here it comes!"

Kasha's peak arrived just as her head was pulled back and the tip was positioned right on her tongue, leaving her to get the full taste as a jet of cum erupted forth. The first jet was followed by another, then another pumping into her mouth.

An overpowering taste shocked the elf's senses. It was salty and thick, so raw in its flavor that it was obscene. The purely rational part of her would've retched and spat it out in an instant... But a newly awakened side of her savored the gooey deluge. The taste didn't matter; it was her reward for bringing Kasha to the peak of pleasure, and she was going to savor every drop!

Pushing herself back down the pulsing shaft, Sara was determined to make the most of it as she sucked and gulped down the hearty streams of seed. Kasha grimaced in pleasure and grunted above her.

" Ulp... Ulp... "

She tried to swallow down every fresh spurt as they came, but the reality dawned on her quickly. It was simply too much. Rivulets of semen dribbled from the corners of her lips and trickled down her cheeks, eyes starting to tear up with effort. The poor girl swallowed what she could and forced herself back with a gasp.

She was just in time to catch a ribbon of white between the eyes, landing hot and sticky on her skin. Another jet splashed right onto her lips and dangled down her chin. Amidst her climax, Kasha wrapped her trembling hand around it and pumped herself to completion, leaving the last few ropes of half-orc seed to splatter against her heaving chest.

To Marie's credit, her tunic would have indeed been ruined.

A deafening roar erupted in the Wilted Rose as Kasha's explosive orgasm came to a close. The other ladies were hooting and hollering over the performance.

"G-goddess, sweetheart... If that was really your first, I'd be worried about you sucking the soul right out of some poor bastard," Kasha gasped. Taking a step back, she gave her cock a lazy stroke, eyes still hazy from the high of such a mighty orgasm.

"I am SO proud of you right now!" Marie said.

Sara coughed and crashed back against the cushion. Her eyes were locked to the ceiling for a moment as her mind cleared, then she looked across her body, marked and decorated with streaks of pearly white cum. A shaky hand dipped a finger into the mess and brought it to her tongue, savoring the taste of Kasha's pleasure.

Swiping back a misplaced lock of hair, the half-orc smiled. "Well, ain't that just the prettiest sight I ever did see? Let's get you cleaned up. I've got some towels -- "

"W-wait!" Sara stammered. Sitting back up, the elf squeaked as she was reminded of the boiling heat between her legs. She gazed at Kasha, eyeing her athletic form, green skin now glistening in a beautiful shimmer of sweat.

Right then and there, she looked like a fucking goddess herself.

A goddess that Sara desperately wanted to feel inside her.

Despite having just sucked a load out of it, Kasha's cock had lost barely any of its rigidness. It still appeared quite erect, with only the slightest wilting after such a bountiful finish.

Sara tapped her index fingers together out of nervousness, eyes flicking between the floor and the half-orc's face. "C-can we do more?" she asked. "If y-you would like to, I mean..."

Kasha cocked her head. "More? Askin' for what I think you're askin' for?" she smirked, stroking her chin. "I don't just give that to anyone, but... Well, you are cute. This may be against my better judgment, but I'm willing if you are. And you're sure this is what you want, right?"

"Y-yes, please!" Sara said as she nodded quickly.

"Are you a virgin?"

"E-erm... Yes, I am. But I've played with my fingers before! And um, a toy..."

Sitting beside her, Marie laughed. "Aaaw, so you did use that cockatrice mold I got you!" she beamed. The human girl had been idly playing with herself as she watched the encounter play out, cuddled up to the lizardfolk's side.

The throb that coursed across Kasha's length hinted at how the girl's inexperience really made her feel. She bit her lip. "Alright. We'll do it -- but if anything hurts too much, you let me know, alright sweetheart? And... You sure you're okay with losing your virginity like this? I'd just rather not leave you with a memory you'll end up regretting."

"Goddess damnit Kash, what are ya' stallin' so much for!? Come on, just look at the poor lass! She's soaked through her panties..." Marie said, getting a squeak out of Sara when she a dug hand under her skirt.

"Let her answer, Marie."

"Fiiiiiine."

Sara inhaled. All her life she'd been terrified to break out of the standard her family expected -- the prim, proper, demure noblegirl who would live her life according to a set of arbitrary rules and expectations, never chasing or indulging in her own pleasures.

She was sick of it.

In an embrace of pure, carnal hunger, Sara answered. She turned around on the cushion and positioned herself with her back facing Kasha, bending forward and gripping the back of the cushion. To the surprise of all who watched, Sara tugged off her skirt. Then, she slowly slid the panties down her legs -- which were indeed nearly see-through with how wet they were.

Sara reached back to spread herself, putting both of her unexplored holes on full display.

"Oh fuck me girlie, where've ya' been this whole time!?" Marie gawked. Grinning, she patted the lizardfolk's shoulder. "Well I don't want her to be the only one gettin' dicked! Up for the job, lizard boy?"

Kasha snorted and stroked herself to the sight. "Not a bad answer. Alright lil' elf, hope you didn't bite off more than you can chew," she said. Standing behind Sara, she let her cock land stiffly between perky pale ass cheeks with a thud, grinding slowly between them.

She wasn't even inside her yet... but the heft of it, the warmth against her skin, and the mere proximity to her sacred entrance made Sara whimper.

"Alright, here I come sweetheart... Nice and easy, just relax for me...~" Kasha cooed. She held it steady with the base and pressed the thick cockhead up to her entrance, drawing a gasp as she dragged it up and down across her lower lips, feeling for herself just how sopping wet the girl truly was.

Her heart jumped and pounded between her ears. The pivotal moment was here -- the one she was meant to save for a suitable husband... Instead given to a woman Sara had known for about an hour. In front of dozens, including her best friend.

She didn't want it any other way.

"Give it to me!"

Kasha pressed in. Applying pressure, the cockhead slid into her with little resistance... Followed by inch after swollen, throbbing inch, nestling so deep and snug into the confines of her pussy. "Fuuuuuck...~" she sighed.

"Oo... Oooh...~" Sara gripped the cushion so hard it might've ripped. Burning anticipation was met with a hot, turgid presence filling her depths. Her body eagerly accepted every inch stretching her inner walls, gripping it in an embrace of molten velvet and urging her to stay.

"Rrrh!" With a grunt, Kasha thrusted. A slap of skin against skin pulsed outward, accompanied with a moan from Sara. She planted her hands on the elf's hips. Now seated deep and comfortably within the steaming furnace of Sara's core, she exhaled and slid back out... Only to plunge back inside with another sharp thrust.

The loneliness her insides felt for a mere half-second was crushed immediately, battered by a mighty plunge that crammed it in deeper.

Another thrust came.

Then another.

Then another.

"Ah... Aahn... Ahn...!~" Sara sang. There had been some discomfort at first -- Kasha's endowment was not to be underestimated, even compared to the monster toy she'd used on a handful of especially needy nights. With each pump however, any hints of pain ebbed away into nothingness. Now, there was only a building, electrifying pleasure as the girth scraped against her squeezing depths on each thrust.

Marie and the lizardfolk had gotten to following suit. In contrast to her friend, the human girl was instead laying on her back, legs spread with her thighs dangling on either side of the lizardfolk as he hammered away at her. While Kasha was still taking her time with Sara, he was absolutely drilling her with savage thrusts. The chorus of cries, moans, and expletives flowing from Marie's lips made it clear that was exactly how she wanted it.

"F-fucking goddess fuck yes...! Ruin my fucking cunt you goddess damned lizard stud!"

Perhaps spurred on by the wild display, Kasha steadily picked up the pace. A rhythm of flesh battering against flesh played out. Her nails dug against Sara's skin as she pulled her into each plunge, making that perky rump clap loudly against her strong hips.

Warm beads of sweat glistened on Sara's pristine skin. Her petite breasts bounced faintly from the force every time she slammed into her. Her mouth hung open, letting loose gasps and whimpers for all to hear.

"Harder! Harder please!~"

In the midst of getting fucked herself, Marie grinned at her friend and reached over, toying with her tits. "Y-ya' heard the lady Kash! Give it to her! And that goes for you too lizard boy!~"

Kasha snorted. Suddenly, she grabbed Sara's golden locks and tugged, pulling her head back with a squeal. "That's how ya' want it?" she growled. The thrusts stopped for but a second before the half-orc launched into a frenzy, utterly pummeling the elf's cunt like a battering ram. Sara's back stiffened, and she let loose a wail of bliss that easily stretched across the entire club.

"How ya' feeling girlie? Feels fuckin' incredible, don't it?~" Sara giggled.

Sara buried her face in her arms in an effort to keep from screaming. "G-goddess! So... S-so good!~" she whimpered. Fresh tears -- born out of nothing but the overwhelming sensations wracking her body -- brimmed at the corners of her eyes and flowed across beet-red cheeks.

"Aaah...! Well let me help ya' feel even better...!~'' Marie traced her fingers down Sara's stomach, inching lower and lower... Until they found the engorged nub of her clit, and she started stroking in steady circles.

"M-Marie wait -- AAAaaaahhn...!~"

"Hehehe... Too much for ya' love? Need me to let up?"

"No! D-don't stop!" Sara begged. A pressure in her core boiled and churned, stoked by the iron-hard length battering her cunt and the nimble fingers toying with her clit. "Please don't stop!~"

Kasha gritted her teeth and pressed forth. Every violent thrust sheathed her so fully in the molten grip of Sara's depths, hugged from tip to base and massaged by the throbbing innards. Her breaths came out rough and ragged with effort, interspersed with grunts and snorts.

Scents of sweat and sex were hanging in the club like an obscene cloud. Now it smelled a bit more like how Sara initially imagined it... But this time, she embraced it. Relished in the naked, shameless depravity of it all. Here, she was truly free.

When Sara's climax arrived, it came with a shrill cry that shook the club. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her muscles shook with the intensity of an earthquake, thighs clenching, body going stiff as waves of searing bliss radiated from her core and caressed her every nerve. It lifted her to the highest of places -- to swim in a sky of liquid ecstasy, kept aloft and prolonged by the repeated thrusts still digging away her depths.

The elf girl was brought back down to the world of the living when Kasha leaned over her back, gripping her neck and muttering in her ear. "Almost there. In or out, better decide quick!"