Dan

Story Info
An unexpected encounter leads to the best sex ever.
4.9k words
4.73
21.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan:

Work had been really crazy for about a month. It was relentless and draining.

Thankfully I had a few days off coming up and planned to catch up with some shit on the house and just kick back. Maybe get to the beach, catch up with the guys, hike and enjoy some good wine.

Sounds perfect. Just what I needed.

Why is it that on the days you don't have to get up, you find yourself waking up even though you've not set the alarm!

I lay there just letting myself doze.

A nice breeze was wafting in through my open window, bringing with it the smell of summer.

My mind drifted to images of tanned bodies on the beach, stretched out in the sun and glistening from the sea. I imagined swimming with someone, feeing him brushing up against me, throwing his legs around my hips pushing his well packed shorts into my groin. His arms around my shoulders, his mouth on mine kissing me so sensually and feeling his cock grow against mine. I pull him tighter to me letting myself give in to this sensation, kissing him deeply and passionately.

I let out a deep sigh of pleasure as my hand grabbed my now rock-hard cock. It had frown to its' full 7 inches and was so engorged. I have quite a thick cock and it was now as thick as it could get.

I looked down at it as I pointed it to the ceiling. I love the look of my cock. Nicely circumcised with a head that is a nice mouthful. I like to keep my balls smooth. I get more pleasure that way when they are being licked and sucked by nice wet lips. The sunlight coming into the room caught the tip which made the precum leaking from it glisten. I swear, for one minute, I saw a tiny rainbow as the light refracted in that fluid leaking out of me.

I used my index finger to slowly smear my fluid around the head causing myself to shiver with delight. My thumb and second finger then joined in and circled my swelling cock head. I moved my had down taking my cock into my fist and slowly started to gently wank. By left announced itself and started stroking my heavy smooth balls before reaching under them to my guiche. My legs twitched as my finger found my puckered hole and just tapped lightly and caressed it. All the time, my other hand was slowing gripping tightly and releasing what felt to be my every growing cock.

This was turning into a perfect wank... until...

The fucking phone rang and burst my bubble, bringing me straight back into reality.

I tried ignoring the sound, tied to focus on that scene in the sea and imagine him next to me.

The answerphone kicked in and all I could hear was my mothers voice asking me if I was there and to pick up as she needed me to take her dog to the vet.

Talk about passion killer.

I reached out and picked up the phone. We chatted for a while before I agreed to drive over and help her out. I guess that dream could wait.

I got showered, grabbed a quick coffee, slid into some jeans, a crisp white t shirt, put my Nikes on and went out.

I must have been out most of the morning.

The sun was high up when I got home.

The garden was in full sun and the lawn showed it needed to be cut.

I was just putting it back in the garage when I heard a voice callout to me.

I turned. It was the kid from up the street. He was telling me that he was going to cut the grass at his parents' house but the machine was dead and as he had heard me cutting my grass he was wondering if he could borrow it do theirs.

I hadn't really taken any notice of his before. I found myself just looking at him.

He told me he was Dan, Chris and Janes son from 2 doors up.

I then had slight vague memories of seeing a kid delivering papers on the street but thought this couldn't be him.

In those few seconds I was looking at an attractive, athletically built young guy who fitted into his clothes really snug, showing of a nice pair of thighs and crotch. His hair was brown on that controlled messy style. His eyes were artic blue surrounded by dark curling up lashes. He had a very slight but dark stubble. I felt my cock throb and my stomach practically fall into itself.

This guy was stunning.

I heard hum mutter something about his girlfriend coming over later and how he wanted the lawn to be tidy just in case she brought over some of her friends for a pool party.

Those words... Her.. She.. Girlfriend.. had the same affect as my mother's phone call this morning.

I snapped back to the present and grunted yeah sure. I told him to bring it round the back when he was done.

I went it and showered down just to freshen up.

I got my late light lunch sorted, ate it in the garden accompanied by a clean crisp sauvignon. Feeling nice and relaxed, I sat out by the pool with another large glass of white and started to read my book. I felt myself dozing and revisiting that scene from this morning.

Again!!!!!

Disturbed!!!

This time it was Dan bringing back the mower.

Even though he was delightful to see I felt slightly ruffled.

That soon passed.

He had a big wide smile on his face and a slight sheen of sweat from his labours.

My interest was piqued, maybe fuelled by the wine.

He told me that after all that work, he'd just got a text telling him that "she" wasn't coming after all. She was going shopping instead.

I commiserated him and asked him if he wanted to share some wine.

I told him to sit and relax while I went and got a fresh bottle.

I grabbed a fresh chilled bottle and a cooler then headed off back out.

He was lying on a sunbed with his shirt off and the top button of his jeans undone.

His chest was so smooth compared to mine which had a nice smattering of soft hair that stopped just below my pecs with a trail that lead to the below my belt line. He was quite shredded but naturally toned. You could see he looked after himself but did not have the type of body that suggested he spent more time in the gym than breathing.

His stomach was flat. Ther was a faint trail of hair below his belly button which disappeared below the waistband of his briefs. There was a bulge in the jeans that suggested he had a proportionately sized cock and balls.

My cock twitched. Fuck... he was so sexy.

I poured him a large one and sat opposite him.

With the sun in his eyes, he would not be able to see my eyes lusting after him.

We did a lot of small talk.

Told me what work his parents did, how he was moving into his own place soon, starting work and how much he was in love with "her".

We talked about music, films and how come I had not seen him since he was a kid delivering newspapers.

That was down to being away at Uni.

Time to open another bottle of wine.

I know I was starting to feel disinhibited and was wondering if he was too.

I started asking about his girlfriend, how long they had been together, how they met, was she a keeper and then in for the kill to judge his reaction, if the sex was good.

Without batting an eye lid, he told me it was quite boring. She wasn't that adventurous.

I asked him to clarify what he meant. She wouldn't give him blow jobs and didn't like to touch him. She would just lay there until it was over.

He was looking despondently into his glass. I quipped that he should maybe find someone who wanted to pleasure him and who was good at blow jobs. He looked at me and slight laughed. I just looked straight back at him and let him see my eyes move down to his bulge. I swear I saw it twitch.

I asked hi if he had ever had any experiences with men. He was instantly dismissive. I said to him quite openly that he should not knock it if he hasn't tried it after all, only a man knows the best way to suck cock. He just looked at me, speechless. There was that twitch again in his bulge.

This guy was definitely interested.

He was at that age where any attention to his cock would be welcomed especially as he hasn't been getting fulfilled by "her".

He swung his legs over the sunbed and let one arm drip between his legs as if to hide a semi.

I thought to myself... fuck it. If I don't ask, I'll never know. I said to him that I would be willing to show him what I mean.

Those few seconds of him locking eyes with me seemed to last for an eternity.

In what seemed to be a whisper, he said "OK".

Not wanting to give him time to change his mind, I put my glass down, reached out for his hand and lead him into the house.

I took him to my bedroom.

It was perfect with the light billowing in and that breeze wafting through the room.

I turned to him and held him by the shoulders, letting my hands fall down his biceps to his forearms then moving onto his slim waist stroking their way up to his chest.

I leaned in and ever so slightly flicked my tongue across one of his nipples. He took a sudden intake of breath.

He liked this.

I focussed on licking one nipple while slowly and gently playing with the other one under my finger tip.

I glanced down his stomach and could see his cock starting to strain under his jeans.

I let myself down onto my knees. My face was looking directly at his belly button. I started to lick around it while I played gently with both nipples, testing him to see what would happen if I occasionally pinched them a bit harder. He moved in to my hands.

I let go of him and put my hands on his arse and pulled him closer to me.

He had a perfect peach shaped arse that was nice and firm.

With his crotch now pressed up against my chest, I could feel the heat and hardness of him.

I looked up to see him looking down at me with a mixed look of excitement, nervous uncertainty and desire.

I pulled his zipper down and slid his jeans past his wait. He was wearing grey marl briefs. Following the outline of his cock, I could see a larger darker grey are where he was obviously leaking pre cum.

I let my face push g=hard against his cock and the turned my face so my nose was burying into his pubic area. I could smell his fresh musky sweat. It nearly drove me wild.

I opened my lips to feel his cock through his briefs into my mouth.

I felt his cock throb.

I let me mouth work its way along the whole 6 or 7 inches of it.

I cupped his balls gently pushing them up.

I let my mouth work over the wet patch of his briefs tasting his saltiness. Sucking it into my mouth.

He gripped my shoulders exclaiming "Fuck".

I let my hand slide up the side of his briefs and round to his beautifully firm arse. There was a very soft downy layer of hairs that made me sigh with absolute desire.

I slowly pulled his briefs down.

I pulled back to look at his beautiful cock.

It was there, rigid, curving up to the ceiling, uncircumcised, with a foreskin fully retracted, with a shiny rose coloured glans and a long drip of precum just hanging there. That thick ridge where his urethra hid behind was so prominent as were those veins on the upper side. His cock was so gorged and hard.

His balls were drawn up to his cock and perfectly shaped plums. Surprisingly smooth. He liked to keep his pubes trimmed too.

I had to taste him.

My tongue darted to that pre cum and lapped it all up. When my tongue lapped at the tip of his cock, I swear he nearly fainted. He gripped my shoulders so hard to stop falling over.

I reached up and took hold of this beautiful specimen and guided it to my mouth.

I saw his mouth open as he watched me in wonderment.

He did not want to miss seeing what I was doing to him.

My wet mouth took in the head of his cock, I let my tongue savour him. I slurped on him like he was the best lollipop in the shop. I could feel his legs wobbling from pure pleasure.

I let him lose from my mouth then started to use my mouth and tongue to lich and taste every part of him. I let my tongue go into that space besides his him and balls so I could get my tongue behind and under his balls. I made that sack really wet and using my nose to lift them, I moved further underneath spending some time breathing in his heavy musky scent and tasting that sensitive area between his balls and arsehole. The saltiness was driving me to delirium. I wanted to engulf him.

I pulled back and took his cock into my mouth again, tasting his precum again and allowed myself to take as much of hi onto my mouth over the back of my tongue into my throat before I started to gag.

Using my hands on his hips, I started to motion him to fuck my mouth.

He started of slowing at first but as the sensations started to drive him close to the edge, he started to thrust harder and deeper into my mouth. Before long he was really face fucking me and I was loving it.

My lips were tight around his throbbing cock, sliding it in and out of my wet mouth. My hands were on each cheek of his arse with my fingertips just slightly moving toward his hole.

This seemed to urge him on.

"Fuck... I'm going to cum" interrupted my attention on his cock. I felt him move to pull out. I pulled him further into my mouth using my lips to tighten my grip on him. When he realised I wanted him to cum in my mouth, he went relaxed and kept fucking my mouth.

Just a few thrusts more and I felt his thighs quiver, his glutes tightened trapping my fingers in his arse crack, his cock seemed to grow longer and ticker, I could feel those veins thicken and that ridge under his cock got more pronounced. It was as if his cock recoiled like a cannon before it blasted out its shot. He let out a loudish whimper and filled my mouth with blast after blast of watery, salty, yummy, alkaline cum.

He came so much, some of it leaked out from the corners of my mouth. I felt it dribbling onto my cock which I had managed to free from my shorts.

I kept slurping on his cock. I did not want to let it out of my mouth. He was shuddering with pleasure. His cock was so sensitive, he had to pull out of my mouth.

He stood in front of me panting. His cock dripping a mixture of saliva and cum.

I went back to lick up what he could tolerate me doing that.

I looked at him and saw that he had the most ecstatic smile on his face.

I was happy I had made him happy, that I was his first blow job.

He opened his eyes and said "fuck, that was amazing".

I saw him then look at my cock for the first time. I was standing really swollen and hard. He gasped when he saw the thickness of it covered with some of his cum.

I let him watch me grease myself up with his fluid. He smiled at me.

I swear my cock grew even more when he did that.

Stil on my knees, using his hips, I swivelled him round.

He said "what you doing?" I told him to relax and enjoy this because it was my time to cum.

I looked at the pert arse with its downy dark fur and fell in love with it.

I let me face dive straight in.

With my cum sticky hands, I slowly parted those cheeks to give me entry.

I wanted to breathe him in and taste his virgin hole.

I let one finger slide the entire length of his arse crack just ever so lightly feeling that slight puckered hole.

Dan gasped. He clearly did not realise he could feel so aroused and sexually alive.

I put my face into his arse and let my tongue find its way to its goal.

He shivered, went to pull away but then backed onto my face and gave in to the pleasure.

His muskiness and flavour were exquisite. I felt as if I was in heaven and wanted to stay there forever but my greed for more took over.

I came up for air and pulled him to the bed. I positioned him lying down with his arse over the edge.

His cock was still rock hard.

I looked him in the eyes, took hold of his cock, squeezed it tight. He smiled so wide. I bent down and put it in my mouth.

Keeping my mouth on his cock and sucking it hard, I let my had move to his inner thighs and pushed them up, so his arse was in the air. I kept sucking on his cock hard and fast and making him squirm when I concentrated on the ridge of its head.

I sucked it so hard, when I pulled away it plopped out of my mouth.

He gasped and had a look on his face that said, "don't stop".

I smiled at him and said, "there's much better to come".

He looked at me as if to say, "how could anything beat that?"

I went back between his legs and started lapping at his balls.

His sack had loosened up and the skin would undulate in a fascinating way. I loved licking and gently sucking on his balls and so did he!

I started to move under his balls reaching that now exposed area between his arse and balls.

I pulled back to bathe in the vision in front of me. There was a soft patch of short damp downy hair which just excited me and there was that virgin holed looking so tight and unused.

I was desperate to taste him.

His gasps were just audible as my tongue lightly lapped at his anus.

I licked up and down and round and round making it smell muskier mixed with my saliva and this it was glistening with the wetness from my mouth

I covered it with my mouth and let the tip of my tongue just ever so gently nudge its way in.

I felt him tense but then exhale and let himself relax into the pleasure.

In a circular motion, I let my tongue explore him. I felt his hole relax under my probing tongue.

He had shifted his position and was actually hold his legs behind the knees to give me for access to him. This gave me the opportunity to caress his stomach, torso, chest, nipples, cock balls and inner thighs. Fuck.. It couldn't get any better that this. Here I was enjoying sex with a very good looking young man with a tight body, an amazing cock and arse who tasted like nothing I had tasted before.

I let a hand find his mouth and he readily sucked my fingers. I wondered what he thought about the taste of him on my fingers.

My tongue was probing further into his now loosening but still ever so tight hole.

He was writing under my attention, so I thought it was time to try putting in a finger.

He did not resist. Although he had a vice like grip when I put in my index finger slowly, he let me in as far as my knuckle and I ever so slowly started to finger fuck him.

This boy was so enjoying this.

He pulled his knees closer to him which made his hole open more.

I spat onto my finger to give it more lube and slowly increased the pace.

As I got faster at finger fucking him, I used my tongue to lap at his hole with my finger in it.

I then tentatively started to introduce another finger.

Now, I do not have the smallest of hands so he would know that he was being penetrated.

He grasped my hand, not to pull me away but to try taking control of the second finger going in.

He was almost guiding me in.

With some more spit and some more licking, he withdrew his hand, pulling his knees tighter to his chest. The sight of my fingers sliding in and out of him and seeing his hole yield under my touch was such a turn on.

My cock felt like it was going to burst. It was leaking so much.

I told him I wanted to fuck him.

He said ok.

I crawled up his body and kissed him on the mouth.

I did not expect him to pull me in and kiss me back passionately using his tongue.

Fireworks were going off in my mind.

I lay with my full weight on this slender man feeling his still hard cock pressing into me and mine squashing his.

I positioned myself in between his legs.

I kissed slowly down his torso, put myself in a kneeling position, just looked at him for a short while to soak up this memory, lifted his legs into the air, onto his chest so I could look at his beautiful hole again.

I was truly in heaven.

I looked down at my cock and wondered just how that was going to fit in there.

I looked that the drying cum and saliva.

I spat into my hand and used it to moisten what was on my cock.

I scooped up the precum that was oozing out of me and I smeared it on his hole.

I put the leaking head of my cock onto his hole and just let it sit there for a second or two before nudging a millimetre forward. I could feel myself continuously leaking into him.

12