Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now leaning forward kissing him and slowly nudging further in.

I felt the head of my bulbous cock in him.

He gasped.

I rocked back and forth letting him get used to it.

I then felt his hand slide down toward my arse and start pulling me towards him.

I continued rocking in him but with each return movement went a bit deeper.

He had about half of my fat cock in him now.

I was so impressed that he was able to take it.

His hole felt so velvety and tight and snug and warm.

Our juices mingled in that warmth making for excellent lube.

I realised that he had his own cum, my spit and my precum in him already.

This was so fucking sexy.

I felt my cock hit that ridge inside him and wondered how he would respond when I went through that muscle.

I could tell we were lubed up enough.

Dan was really into this and he was pulling me into him so knew that we needed to get through this.

I positioned myself so that my weight was baring down on his chest. I had my arms hooked round his knees pulling him back in a pinned position and we were kissing so deeply.

Fuck.. He was an amazing kisser. I could easily get lost in him.

I started rocking faster with a little more urgency just nudging at that muscle.

I then pulled back and with one gentle but firm push, I was in all the way.

He gasped out loud "Fuck".

I stayed still just allowing my entire length rest inside him.

I could feel my cock pulsing and I could feel him tight around me.

I started up the rocking again but this time letting myself go all the way in the whole length of my cock. What made it more intense for me was feeling Dan push back to meet me.

Sensing him do this made me realise it was time to change gear.

My rocking started to get faster and if at all possible, deeper.

My rocking started to become pounding with Dan whispering "Yes" with each thrust.

Before I knew it, my animal lust took over and I was pile driving him.

I have him perched on his shoulders with my legs outstretched on my toes bouncing in and out of his hole.

I would pull out just leaving the head in him and then sink all the way back in, in one swift movement.

In and out in and out, fucking him harder and grinding against his hole, feeling him stretched, feeling my balls slapping against him.

I wanted to see my cock sliding into his body so somehow with out taking my cock out if him, I got him on top of me. I told him to squat on my cock and to ride me.

His cock stayed rock hard and leaking precum. I squeezed it tight while I pulled his balls up so I could see my big fat cock stretching that tiny hole, riding in and out as he rode up and down while I lay there.

His face was amazing to watch. He was really abandoning himself the pleasure of cock.

This was an even bigger turn on for me and I could feel by cock swell even more.

At one point, he had squatted so low on me that my whole cock disappeared inside him while he ground down onto me.

I felt the need to pound so I switched positions.

I positioned myself on the edge of the bed and has him straddle me.

That way I was able to push up deep into him.

At one point I caught sight of us in the mirror.

My legs were straight out in front of me with Dan straddling me and my hips bucking up into him.

His arse cheeks for so tight, his glutes were really defined.

Fuck.

I just picked him up and had him bounce on my cock a few times before we collapsed on the bed and I had him on his side with one knee drawn up.

He had one arm behind me and was pulling me into him.

There was no holding back now.

I was wanking his cock and smearing all his precum around the head and occasionally licking my fingers to taste him.

I let me fingers go to his hole so I could feel my cock thrusting hard into him.

I wrapped an arm around his waist and new I needed to cum.

I pushed him onto his front and pounded into his hole as hard and as deep as I could.

I felt his hole pulsate around my cock, tightening and loosening.

I felt that sensation in my core that I was going to cum any minute.

I wrapped both my arms around him and cradled my head into his neck.

With one final thrust, I emptied myself into him.

Wave after wave, pulse after pulse, shot after shot of cum filled him.

Fuck.

I could feel my cock throb and expand and I could feel him tighten around me (if that was at all possible). My who body quivered.

I didn't move, I just lay there, exhausted, sated, spent. My cock still hard.

I gently rocked back and forth feeling my cum as a gallon of lube in his hole.

It was so warm and slippery.

Still holding onto him, I rolled over so he was lying on top of me with my cock in him.

I reached round and his cock was still hard and wet with pre cum.

I started wanking his cock, loving how the precum made it so slippery.

I motioned to him to wank it while I cupped his balls and stroked the tight hole around my cock.

Within seconds, he was gushing all over his stomach with me pushing my cummy cock deeper into him.

Fuck.

I rubbed his cum into his belly then licked my fingers clean.

We rolled onto our side and drifted off into a snooze.

My cock still inside him but slowly softening so that the cum could leak out.

I never did see Dan again after that.

I hope he has many a good wank thinking about that day. I know I do.

12