All Comments on 'Dan'

by NuclearStar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite the many grammatical errors it was a good story. Could've been edited to flow better. This must be your first submission. Would love to hear more of your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific build up.Detailed description of the fucking.Would love to experience what Dan experienced

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot af!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree about grammar & spelling but it was a helluva hot story. But sorry he never saw Dan again. It had great possibilities for additional chapters. cp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was Fantastic. I hope I can get close to that once! Thank you!

Riki1942Riki1942about 2 years ago

I loved your story! It was all great, but the part about eye contact is something that is a thing for me and isn't often mentioned in stories.

I have been fucked by a couple of guys in the past that would either keep their eyes closed or not look me in the face. It felt like they were in denial or something. I knew it felt good and they were liking it, but it was like they felt that, if they didn't look me in the eye, they wouldn't have to admit to themselves they were actually having gay sex.

I like guys who make that connection of looking me right in the eyes while they fuck me. When he looks me in the eyes there is that acknowledgment, no denying what were are doing, sex with another guy is what he wants and he is loving what he is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was clear that Dan loved this intro to gay sex - and that his hetero sex with GF was not satisfying him. So I was surprised that the neighbor never saw Dan again. It would have been a more satisfying ending if they had continued to meet up and enjoy the great connection between them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous