Dan and Brenda Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did very well, Jennifer. You are such a good girl! I'm proud of you!" He says as he pulls out of me.

There is no way he can know, that it delights me every time he calls me a good girl or tells me I did well. And calling me Jennifer is also very special to me. Everybody calls me Brenda, but Dan uses a special name for me. That thought is just another sexy thing to me. Endearing and enticing to me, and making me want him more.

I heard the sounds of the ratchet straps again, this time getting undone as he released me from the table. He gently wrapped his arms around me and helped me to stand up. I again am expecting him to release my arms from behind my back, but he didn't. Instead, he reached around me and rolled the cart behind me. He had to lift the wheels over the chain the held my legs apart.

He wheeled the cart up against my ass and apparently put something behind the wheels because it wouldn't move now. He then helped me to lean back against it, taking some of my weight off my bound and spread legs, that were now aching from being chained for so long.

"We're almost done, sweet Jennifer. But you deserve a special treat." He said to me, with his body close to mine. He reached down between my legs and unsnapped my body shaper, then pulled the front flap up releasing my trapped member.

"Hey, c'mon. You know I don't like that. It's really a mood killer for me and besides..." I didn't get any farther speaking because he stuck the penis gag back in my mouth. I continued to try to protest as he guided the elastic strap over my head.

I continued to protest into my gag, which I actually enjoy anyway. I watched him as he dropped to his knees in front of me and started licking my member. My protests turned to moans. I haven't had someone else touch me there for a very long time. I sat watching his gentle ministrations on me and the occasional glance up at my face. I quickly grew hard and erect with the attention he gave me, and soon I was on the edge. Thankfully, Dan didn't hold back this time, and let me erupt in his mouth.

I have no idea what he did next, or how long it took. My eyes were closed, my body spent, and my mind overflowing with sexual satisfaction. I do know it wasn't long before my wrists and ankles were free and I was able to stand up normally, then he guided me over to go sit down on a chair.

Dan had thrown a robe on himself, and brought me a cold soda, because he knew already that's what I prefer. He was drinking bottled water. Or maybe vodka, I don't actually know. I was just glowing from my experience.

After a few minutes, I snapped my body shaper back up, and put my dress back on. I unbuckled the cuffs from my ankles and wrists and put everything back in the toy bag. I put the toys that had been inside me into a sperate paper bag I brought in the toy bag, so they can be thoroughly cleaned when I get home.

I gathered everything together, gave Dan a kiss and said "thank you for a wonderful evening. I truly hope you will want to do more, again."

He just smiled, and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked down the driveway towards my truck. I'm acutely aware of the sounds of two sets of heels walking.

As I get close to my truck, Dan redirects me back towards the house with his arm. I was too exhausted to argue, I may not have been in proper shape to drive anyway. Inside his house, he guides me to a spare bedroom and said "you can sleep in here tonight. We'll discuss the future, tomorrow, sweet Jennifer."

I collapsed on the bed as he closed the door and shut off the light. I'm sure I was asleep in seconds.

12