Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dave, why don't you ever build anything like this for me?" Steve asked. Dan looked at the two men curiously. They appeared just as he would have expected two contractors to look, but there was obviously more to their relationship than just business partners.

"I would if you deserved it," Dave responded jokingly. "You know I don't have a lot of time to build stuff like this," he said inspecting the box. "This is very nice work Dan," he said.

"Sorry," Dan said after he realized he was staring without talking. "I just didn't expect..."

"That we're gay? Or that Steve's my sub?" Dave asked.

"Both," Dan said.

"Don't worry about it," Dave told him. "We generally don't advertise it, and we don't fit the stereotype."

"Most don't," Steve added. "I'm not sure why the stereotypes exist."

Dan nodded. "I hope you didn't take any offense," Dan said to Dave.

"No, we usually get this response when people find out."

Dan had Cock Socket strip since both men were comfortable with their lifestyle. Dave complimented Dan on Cock Socket's figure and tattoo. Cock Socket blushed; she liked when men talked about her as if she wasn't there. Now that he knew, Dan could tell that Dave was the one in charge.

After the visit to the basement, they took a look at the backyard. Most of it would have to be dug up to build the room. Dan lamented at destroying the landscaping that had taken years to produce, but decided it just meant they could design something even better. They went back inside to discuss the options.

"We're going to have to dig up the entire backyard," Dave said, "and that could include rerouting gas and sewer lines. We'll have to have the service come out and mark where they are before we begin, and it going to take lots of permits if that's the case."

"I figured this wouldn't be painless," Dan shrugged. "I know it's going to take time."

"Yes," Dave agreed. "Since the backyard is being demolished, have you thought about having a pool put in? We have to dig down to the depth of your basement anyway, and it would provide a cover story for the work if you're worried about nosy neighbors."

"I've always wanted a pool," Dan commented rubbing his chin. "We're planning on having a baby soon though. I'd be worried about keeping a toddler out of it."

"There are lots of safety features we can build around the pool," Dave assured him.

"Good, then let's put a pool in," Dan said smiling at Cock Socket. "What about the entrance? Will you be able to hide it?"

"Yes," Dave said. "The door can easily be hidden in the basement wall."

They talked some more about the size of the room and pool and then Dave and Steve left, promising to get back with Dan the next day with a bid. Dan was pleased with the meeting, and had already decided to use their services no matter the cost.

***

It was almost a month later before any construction started. Griff and Dan watched out the back patio window while the digging commenced. Cock Socket, fully clothed, was in the kitchen making them lunch. Despite the workers, Griff still got his blowjob. They had to be a little more discreet and do it in the master bedroom, but Griff insisted.

Dave had cautioned them about letting the workers see anything. Not that any of them would be offended, but he worried that they wouldn't be able to keep their activities a secret. The men were prone to bragging about their conquests.

Dan and Griff watched the men for a few minutes, and then went to eat their lunch as soon as Cock Socket called for them. She was trying to get in the habit of behaving as Kelly for part of the day, so she ate lunch with them. It felt strange and uncomfortable to sit with them and eat as if she weren't Dan's slave, but it wasn't terrible. After they had finished eating, she found herself automatically cleaning up the dishes. She would have to break herself of that habit once the baby was born; she and Dan would be sharing chores in the future.

She wasn't pregnant yet, but she had already begun thinking as if she were. For her it was a foregone conclusion; with all the seed Dan had been pumping into her every night, she had to get pregnant eventually.

Griff left after lunch and Dan went back upstairs to work on a project. Cock Socket went and looked out at the men digging the hole in their backyard. There were only three of them; one of them was in a backhoe while the other two were using shovels and other hand tools. One of them had his shirt off, and while he was no Adonis, something about his sweaty back and chest excited her. All three of them, working hard and getting dirty, was enough to make her squirm. She wished her Master could give her to them. She would take them all covered in the filth from their hard day's work.

Her pussy was dripping from the fantasy running through her mind. She pulled herself from the window and staggered up to her Master's office to see if he would give her some relief. His door was open and she went inside with her head down.

"Master, I'm horny," she admitted. Dan looked up at her from his work.

"What's gotten you so horny?" he asked.

"I was watching the men outside," she said. "They are so dirty and sweaty Master. The thought of them taking me any way they want was making me horny."

"I see," replied Dan thoughtfully. "Would you like it if I let them have sex with you?"

"I would, Master, if we weren't trying to get pregnant," she answered.

"Then what would you like to do about your horniness?" he asked amused.

"Would you please fuck me Master?" she asked. "I need your cock inside me."

"I'm busy at the moment Cock Socket," he replied still grinning. "Besides, I want to save a big load for you tonight. Go back downstairs and watch the men working, but you are not allowed to masturbate or cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," she responded dejectedly. Dan watched as she trudged out of his office. She would be really horny and begging him for cock later.

***

Cock Socket was writhing in ecstasy as her Master ate her pussy. She was tied down to the four corners of the bed with a pillow under the small of her back to raise her hips a bit. Her arms and legs were stretched so much that she could barely move. She loved it like this; it made her feel so helpless.

Since they started trying to have a baby, her Master insisted on making her cum before he stuck his cock in her. He liked to use his mouth and tongue, bring her to the brink of orgasm, and then pull away. He would do this several times, keeping her right on the edge before finally finishing her off. It was maddening, especially when she was bound as she was. When he eased his mouth off, she tried to follow with her hips, but she couldn't move enough to do it.

She was close now, and she tried to hide it from but somehow he always knew. He removed his mouth and grinned at her, his face slick with her wetness. Her pussy had been drooling all day from watching the men dig the hole and now her clit was throbbing painfully. She gasped and looked down at him pleadingly, hoping that he'd take pity on her and finish her off. He didn't. He sat back and watched her hips undulate in frustration while her head, framed by her sweat soaked hair, rolled from side to side.

"Did you enjoy watching the men work today?" he asked

"Yes Master," she answered honestly.

"It made you wet?" he asked although he already knew the answer.

"Yes, it did, Master," she responded.

"What were you thinking about while you watched them?" he asked.

"I imagined walking outside naked, Master," she said. "They would see me and put their tools down. Their dirty, sweaty hands would be all over me. They'd push me down onto the ground and fuck me roughly," she gasped. Her hips never stopped moving, and her pussy lips quivered slightly.

Dan brought his mouth back down, latched his lips onto her clit, and sucked hard. She cried out loudly with passion and tried to force more of her sex at his mouth. The damn restraints were so restrictive. She groaned in frustration when the pressure on her clit went away as he let go with his lips.

"You wanted them to fuck you?" he queried.

"Yes Master," she said. "I wanted them to fuck me with their bodies covered in filth," she admitted in a rush.

"Did you find them attractive?" Dan asked.

"Not particularly Master," Cock Socket answered. "One of them was old and one of the younger ones was overweight. The last one had a good body, but he was missing a couple of teeth and had scars all over his face."

"So why did they excite you?" he asked.

"It was the thought of being taken by strange, hard working men that excited me," she explained. "It didn't matter what they looked like."

"That makes you a slut, Cock Socket," he said.

"I know Master," she responded in her lust filled haze.

"If I told you that you had permission to fuck any man you wanted to, what would you do?" he asked.

"I'd fuck them all Master," she answered. "I'd lie down in front of every man I saw, spread my legs, and offer them my pussy."

Dan rewarded her honesty by sucking her clit again. She strained against her bonds and her mouth opened in a silent cry. This time he didn't let go, and the warm feeling in her stomach began to grow and spread down to her pussy. After a few moments, she was slamming her head back against the bed while her whole body shook with a powerful orgasm.

Dan smiled up at her from between her quivering thighs. He loved torturing her like that and enjoyed the noised she made when he finally let her cum. He slithered up her gasping body and easily slipped his heavy meat into her slippery cunt. Her eyes were close and a warm smile was spread across her face as he loomed over her.

Dan didn't waste any time and began pounding his cock in and out vigorously. It was frustrating for him, as well, to limit himself to this one fuck every night and he was eager to empty his balls. He grunted noisily on top of her while his cock plunged in and out of her sloppy pussy. His heavy balls slapped against her bottom with every thrust and were soon wet with the copious amount of fluids that were running out of her overexcited pussy.

His cock felt harder than it had ever been in his life. The thought of knocking Cock Socket up greatly excited him. He had images swirling in his mind of her belly growing with their baby inside it. In some of them she was nude, demurely rubbing her swollen belly with a happy smile on her face; in others she was on her hands and knees with her belly swaying underneath her as faceless men slammed their meat into her from behind.

Scenarios of a pregnant, innocent looking Cock Socket walking up to random men and begging them to fuck her knocked up pussy swirled through his mind as he worked his swollen member inside of her. His cock felt so hard he thought it might split in two from the pressure along its entire length. Soon he grunted as cum spewed from his cock and flooded her cunt. He was surprised at how quickly he came but it was a very satisfying cum.

He looked down at her as he finished. Her eyes were still closed and she had a very satisfied look on her face. As Cock Socket lay there under her Master, his cum spreading throughout her belly, she somehow knew that he had gotten her pregnant at that very moment and she was very happy.

12