Remember You Left

Story Info
He was kind, she left, returns becomes his slave.
13k words
4.35
13.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Notes: This came to my head while listening to a county song "Her World or Mine" by Michael Ray. I listened to the song and my mind came up with this fantasy.

All characters are over 18 years old. This story includes BDSM, Master/slave, and Dominate/submissive, CMNF, FF, MFF, and some BDSM incest, if you are not into this kind of story -- fair warning. If you do like this type of story, well then enjoy the ride.

I have no idea what started the fight, but man it got out of hand fucking fast. The day before we were fucking rabbits could get enough of each other; we did not get out of bed the entire day. Well, we did, but only to get food and drinks in our bodies then it was right back in bed. Shit after about six hours of fucking my cock was sore to the point of being raw. I know Aisling's pussy was as sore as I was. OK, now you want to know who we are ok.

My name is Christopher Lister Dutculler, I am twenty-nine years young, served four years in the Army, and still have two more left with the Army Reserve. My fiancé was Aisling Ciara MacKensie, a nice Irish girl with, long thick flaming natural red hair --carpet matches the drapes, and Yes, dear reader she has deep emerald green eyes. Aisling is not tall by any means, she stands five feet five inches to my six-foot five-inch frame, she is twenty-five and I am twenty-nine. Her breast are solid C cup, with natural measurements for a woman of her size -- hell don't let her hear me say that -- her areolas are a light pink color until she is aroused then they turn dark red and her nipple protrude about three-quarters of an inch out from her tits. I love playing with them. I loved her features even the little belly gut that was forming around her mid-section.

We meet at a local fishing hole at a lake about ten minutes from my apartment. She told me that she lived not far from the lake and she loved to fish and I loved to fish. We fished for hours the sun was going down not catching much and Aisling had not caught a thing since I arrived.

"Hey, would you be up for some dinner? I know of a great diner about forty minutes from here." I asked her while I was putting my gear back into the tackle box.

"Sure, I would love some dinner. Are we going in your vehicle?" She said while she finished taking down her rig.

"Great, I have the blue truck to the left."

"I'm ready to let's go." We walked to my truck and put the fishing gear in the bed.

That was four years ago, we have been living together for a little over eighteen months. Our life together, at least on my side of the fence, was relatively calm and fun. We did a lot together and when I proposed to her a year later, she was the happiest I have seen her since we have been dating.

Suddenly, right unexpected BAM, we were having this epic drag it out no holds barred fight. Nothing physical mind you but a lot of yelling, cursing, and blaming. Blamed for shit that I did not know I did.

"Fuck you, Chris. I am leaving I will be out of here in less than three hours." Three hours later, she was gone, stuffing her belongings into her car and booked. I looked around and said to myself -- "What the fuck just happened?" I tried to figure out what the fight was about and came up blank. I did not see her after our fight, did not even know where she went.

About a week later, surfing the internet I found this website called Literotica. I clicked on the "New Submission", after scrolling through uninteresting ones until I came across a story about BDSM, it turned me on badly, and immediately thought of Aisling and what I would do.

Three years later...

Sitting at my desk in the office my cell phone rings, I look at the caller ID and I see it is George; I answer his call.

"Hey, buddy. What gives?" I asked.

"Morning buddy. Happy Friday, hey are you going tonight?" George inquired.

"Í had not planned on it, I was going to sit and veg out in front of the TV without the distractions. Maybe ask one of my sluts to come by for a session. Why do you ask?" I said sounding upbeat.

"Well, several of the regular sluts want to partake in your unique style of Domination and a newbie asked about you."

"Newbie? Who? Do I know her from somewhere?"

"Nahh...she is from out of town just moving back in the area."

"Moving back in the area? Who is this slut? Why did she ask about me?"

"Dude, if I knew that I would tell you. Christy said that she had lunch with her the other day. The new girl asked about you, the club, and if you would be attending Friday night or Saturday. That's all I know."

"You have Christy's number? I want to talk to her."

"Yeah, sure thing give me a second I will text you her number. Talk to you later. Keep it low key dude."

"Yea, you know me "Low key" is not my style."

"I know that's what worries me and Christy." I chuckled at his comment.

"Ok, I will do my best to be low-key but no guarantees," I said with a smile.

"Works for me. See you tonight at the club?" George asked.

"Yes, Sir. I will be the low-key one in the club." I heard laughing as I hung up.

George Sung was a fifty-year-old IT professional. He has been working for a major IT company for the last ten years. He is their Senior IT analysis and Chief of IT operations. His current girl was Christy Bracco, she is a pain slut and his current live-in slave. They have been together for the last two or so years. He meet her at the club, he was looking for a new slave and she was looking for a new Master. He is great with a riding crop, cat-o-nine tail whip, an expert with a Bull Whip, and loves to paddle her ass with his paddle creations. He is six foot three inches; she is five foot nine inches. They both uniquely complement each other -- please do not ask me because I do not know the answer.

As it is, I meet George at the club about three weeks after Aisling left. I found this exclusive -- I didn't know at the time it was exclusive -- I walked up to the door and was stopped short by an ex-NFL Lineman -- his name Terrace; that is all I am allowed to tell you, he doesn't want the publicity. Terrace put his rather large hand on my chest stopping me in my tracks.

"Are you a member, Sir?" He said in a deep baritone voice.

"Hmm..no, I did not know I had to be a member." Suddenly, behind me, a voice rang out.

"Terry, he's with me."

"Well, why didn't he say so?" Terry said putting his eyes on George and his latest slave.

"Because my sweet man, he did not know my name until you told him. However, he will be with me and will not participate in any of the events tonight. I will make sure he gets a full membership before we leave tonight. Is that ok?"

"Yes, Sir, Mr. George." With that said, I followed George and his slave into the club. He explained what the club was about, how to integrate into the scenes, how to become a good and trusting Master. He took me under his wing and showed me the ropes of BDSM. I found out over several months that George is an owner in the club along with two other individuals.

Present-day...

I walked up to the entrance of the club; standing at the door was Terrance. He saw me and waved me through, I heard the comments about how I walked in, and they had not. I stopped turned to look at a scrawny five-foot-nothing man voicing himself into Terry's ear. Of course, Terry standing there did not move or say a word. I looked at the scrawny douchebag and just smile to myself -- he is a bottom if I saw one. I hope he does come in he would be eaten up by the first Domme that spotted him. Oh, I wanted to see that in all of its glory. Walking in I found George and Christy in the back of the room; stopped by the bar ordered a beer, talked some smack with the bartender - Roxie. She gave it right back at me. I smiled and went to go sit down.

"Evening George," I said sitting across from him watching the doorway.

"Evening Chris. Are you single tonight?" George asked with a raised eyebrow. He knew that I like to bring third and fourth dates to the club -- some ran when the night was through, some stayed but never continued after that, I was disappointed with the lot of them. I looked up at the door while taking a drink of my beer when I spotted her. She had changed her hair from long to short and went from redhead to blond. She had lost some weight and her tits showed that she had indeed lost some major weight. I looked down at Christy sitting on the floor by George's feet.

"Christy, see the blond over there with the red leather mini and halter top?"

"Yes, Master Chris"

"Ask what she is drinking and order her a drink, tell Roxie to put it on my tab, and bring her back here to me. Tell her to follow you and walk this way without looking back."

"Yes, Master Chris." George nodded his head and Christy got up and did what I told her to do. She turned and left the poor girl at the bar. It took about ten seconds and the girl followed Christy to our table. Christy smiled at me and sat down at George's feet again resting her head on his knee. I did not look up.

"Hey blondie you want to stand there all night or would you like to sit next to me?" I smiled my courteous be a friendly smile, but deep down my evil Master was coming out. It was only a matter of time.

"I love to sit next to you. What is your name?" She asked.

"My name in here is Master Chris," I said with deep undertones, "OH, your first time here is it? What is your name blondie."

"Yes, it is, can you tell me the rules?" Ashley said timidly. She did not tell me her name.

"Sure thing. You need to go to the bar and ask Roxie for a yellow wristband, anything else will get you naked, fucked, tied, fucked, spanked, fucked, and finally yet importantly whipped then fucked again. Yellow means you are an observer and will not partake in any of the activities. Understand?"

"Yes, I will be right back if that is ok with you?" Looking hopefully at me.

"I will be here when you get back." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jenny, I had been texting her some instructions over the last couple of days, Jenny walked around the tables and sat next to me. She was wearing a BDSM harness; it started with a collar at the top two thick heavy leather straps down the center and her breast incased in leather open-faced bra showing her perky tits and standing nipples adorned with hoops pierced through her nipples. Another single strap went down to her pussy wrapped around to the back and attached to the back of the bra, the center pulled tight with two dildos one in her ass and another in her pussy; both dildos vibrated and I had the controls in my pocket. The harness was a design of mine that several Dom's and Domme's purchased the remotes were optional.

"Slut did you do as I asked before you came here?"

"Yes, Master Chris, test it and see." I pulled my remote out pressed the "ALL" button. Jenny gasped and jumped in her seat from the vibrating ass plug and the vibrating dildo in her drenched pussy. I adjusted the speed to a moderate level and turned to watch the new girl --Aisling -- come back with a yellow wristband.

"Hello, see I did not leave. This here is my sub-Jenny. Say Hi Jenny to..." I said looking at the new girl.

"Ashley, Hi Jenny I am Ashley. Nice to meet you." Aisling said, deliberately throwing a fake name at me.

"Hi Ashley, I...EEEEEEE...OOHHHHH...MMAASSTTEERRR....I...I...Jenny...OOHHHH..." Jenny said while I turned up the vibrators. I smiled at her and then looked at Ashley (Aisling).

"What is her problem?" Ashley said with some disdain in her voice. I picked it up and ran with it to see how much she was into what was happening. I grabbed the back of Jenny's head making her look at the ceiling.

"Slut, tell blondie here why you are in distress right now!"

"Yes, Master. I have a vibrating ass plug and dildo in me. Master is controlling both of them with the remote he has in his right hand. I...I...OHHHH....MASTER...Please May I come for your pleasure. Please...."

"Not until the blondie; pointing to Aisling, over there removes her top and shows me her tits."

"Please Mistress; remove your top so that I may come for my Master. Ohhh...PPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE!" As I turned up the remote too high causing Jenny to squirm and cry, holding back the overwhelming orgasm threatening to come forth. Jenny loved to be humiliated in public and providing an overwhelming reason to be humiliated I gave her the ultimate choice; denied orgasm or the nine tail flogger across her bare sex. I grabbed her neck and forced her down on her knees into my crotch. Ashley still had not removed her top to show me her tits.

"Little Miss Ashley has not removed her top. You know the deal. Get sucking slut." I looked into Ashley's eyes the entire time Jenny was taking my cock out of my pants and deep throating me. I never made a sound; my cock was semi-hard at that point. Jenny looked up at me, never let my cock out of my mouth, and never stopped bobbing her head up and down fucking her face. The dildos still vibrating in her holes at a high level. Ashley her eyes dropped to where Jenny was sucking my cock, I hit the button and pulsed the vibrations in her causing Jenny to squeal on my cock, which felt fucking fantastic. Still watching Ashley's reaction, memorized, she kept watching my cock go deep into Jenny's throat. Finally, I forced Jenny's head down until her lips touched the base of my cock and exploded down her throat. The only sound I made was a grunt when I first orgasmed. Jenny cleaned my cock and then sat next to me; I grabbed a nipple and twisted it around pulling it through the leather bra. Jenny whimpered but never cried out -- I had taught her well. Still, Ashley had not removed her top.

I grabbed my and Jenny's drink, I handed it to her I kissed her, and forced my tongue into her mouth for a passionate mind-numbing kiss. When I broke our kiss, I looked over at Ashley and smiled.

"You did not remove your top so my slut could orgasm. On the other hand, I needed the release she was available since you were sitting over there or I would have used you."

"Does she always suck your cock in public? Or was that little show for me?" Ashley said with a little venom in it.

"Jenny, go get Tammy and Jessica now," I said in my deep baritone voice looking deep into Ashley's eyes.

"Yes, Master." Stood up turned around and left to find my two other sluts. I turned down the vibrations so she could walk somewhat normally.

"I know who you are Ashley or Aisling. You may have tried to hide from me, but I remember every detail about you." Her face drained of all color, her attitude change in milliseconds, and her mouth dropped open.

"How did you know Chris?" She said with a little whimper in her voice.

"Because I lived with you for over four years. I know every dimple, crevasse, valley, and erogenous zone on that body. You have failed to disguise yourself to me. I knew the minute you walked in who you were. Why hide from me?"

"Well, to be honest, I was a little scared to see you after what happened." She said sheepishly

"I remember you left!" I said angrily.

"Yes, I know and I left without saying why I was leaving. Chris, I was scared, scared of becoming an old married couple, being lost in the sea of work, home, meals, and other mundane married shit. I am still in love with you, never stopped and I tried to get over you, but it has not worked. Yes, I have had others, but none have matched your loving care, attention to detail, and the little things you use to do for me."

"Well, that has changed. I am no longer a caring man; then again I am a caring Dominant." The three sluts showed up, Tammy, a tall mocha-colored amazon beauty with D-sized natural tits, Jessica, medium height slender brunette with augmented D cup tits. Bother wearing my custom-designed BDSM harnesses, just as Jenny was wearing. All three dropped to their knees and looked down in front of me. Oh and one more thing. They were fraternal twins from two different daddies. Do not ask I have no idea how that happened and neither does their mother, other than she was in a gangbang the night she was fertile, even her husband did not know she was fertile.

"You called us Master. How can we be of service?" Aisling looked at me then back to my sluts.

"Are these women your subs?" She questioned.

"These are not women they are my sluts. These sluts will obey my commands to the letter or receive my punishment, sometimes harsh, sometimes not so harsh. Right, my sluts?"

"Yes, Master. We love our Master he is a fair and a just Master. I have learned many things from him about myself and what I prefer for my sexuality." Jenny said.

"Master is indeed fair and impartial. He trains us well and we serve him with any of our holes. I have a three-inch butt plug in my ass so that when Master wants my ass he does not have to lube up. He just fucks me and he might let me orgasm from his wonderful cock in my ass." Tammy said showing Aisling her jeweled butt plug moving the strap to the side.

"Master has taught me that I love cock in any hole but I prefer to be sucking a pussy and getting fucked in the pussy. I am his breeding slut, although he has not bred me. Master, will breed me when he knows it is the right time." Jessica stated.

"Why do you stay with Chris? I mean your Master." Aisling asked the sluts.

"I was an orphan until I turned 18, still am I guess, but Master found me roaming the streets and almost got killed by my Pimp. Master stepped in and beat the living shit out of him. I have been with him ever since. I am his devoted slave; he has told me that I do not have to be, but I chose to be his slave. I have gifted him my body, soul, and heart to use as he sees fit." Jenny said with pride looking up into my steel blue eyes. I looked down at my kneeling Jenny and smiled at her.

"Why haven't you married her?" Aisling asked looking into my steel stern blue eyes -- I took acting classes as well because of my new lifestyle.

"Aisling, truly you see that Jenny is not interested in marrying me, she gets all my attention and pleasure from servicing my needs. Jenny if I proposed marriage to you would you accept knowing that loving me but I did not love you?"

"Master and Miss Ashley..."

"Her name is Aisling, my sweet Jenny. She is the one I told you about those quiet nights tied up in my bed. You remember those nights Jenny?" I whispered in her ear. The look she gave Aisling -- well Riga Mortis would be my guess.

"Do not make it known you know who she is. I will cane your backside if you let on, understood my sweet slave jenny." I whispered still bent over by her head.

"I am sorry Ashley for being jealous of you. Please forgive this slave's attitude." Jenny said looking at Aisling.

"Oh Ah...you have nothing to be jealous of, Chris seems to have chosen his lifestyle. I am learning about this lifestyle. Finding Chris was a bonus. I am still in love with him deeply. I ran away from the best man and I have regretted it ever since."

"Ashley, if you loved me why all this crap the disguise, what are you scared of? Hell Bitch did you think to ask how I felt? No, remember you left....BAM....gone..." I said with more venom in my voice than intended but it got my point across. She had tears in her eyes -- fuck it, her lip started to quiver -- bitch she knows I can't resist that shit, she dropped to her knees next to Jessica, opened her blouse displaying her pierced nipples attached with a chain between her tits. I looked down at the attachments on her nipples -- looped through. OK, maybe she was serious.

"Nice jewelry, what do you want me to do about it?" As I grabbed the middle of the chain pulling her tits and her face into my face. Her gasp and moan trigging my lust. I was hard instantly. Pulling the chain closer to my chest Aisling groaning, I reach her ear and whispered.

"You want me to be your Master. Showing me your tits and jewelry. Thinking that would win points with me. Sadly, no because Tammy, Jessica, and Jenny have nipple studs." Waving my hand both flashing their pierced nipples and studs.