Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 17

Story Info
Cock Socket gets taken for a ride.
8.8k words
4.24
16k
9
1

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of Dan and Cock Socket

Part 17: Cock Socket's Kidnapping

Cock Socket slowly made her way downstairs after finally getting her young son down for a nap. Jason, a toddler, had started to stretch the limits of his independence which meant refusing to take a nap, eat, use the potty, or anything any of the household adults asked him to do. His favorite word seemed to be "no" and he got into everything. She and Open Holes spent most of their days chasing after him and trying to keep him out of their Master's office which is where he always seemed to run whenever he managed to escape their vigilant eyes.

She pulled uncomfortably at her shirt collar. She would never get used to clothes and was eager to get them off. The house seemed quiet and she assumed that Open Holes and their Master were already down in the dungeon. When she got to the main floor she headed for the door to the basement but stopped after a couple of steps. Something didn't feel right. The house was silent but she felt as if unseen eyes were on her.

She shivered and turned her head both directions not seeing anything. She walked into the kitchen to see if maybe Griff had come in unannounced and found nothing. She shook her head and laughed at herself. Motherhood was starting to make her paranoid. She headed back towards the basement door but as soon as her hand was on the handle a black cloth bag was thrown over her head and a second pair of strong hands grabbed her arms painfully and held them behind her back.

She was so shocked she froze for a second before she started to kick at her attackers. For some reason the only thought in her head was, "don't wake the baby," so she didn't cry out. Just as she was beginning to realize there was no way she could work her way free of the iron grip that held her and that noise was actually her friend a deep voice hissed, "garden hoe," and she immediately stopped struggling.

Since Jason started to speak her Master had created code words for her and Open Holes. Garden hoe was the code her Master gave to strangers to let her know she was to obey them. The two men marched her through the house, to the kitchen, and out to the garage. The cool garage floor sent pinpricks through her feet and the smell of wood, gas, and oil filled her nose. She shivered, and not just from the cooler air, and waited for what seemed like minutes as the fingers of the man still holding her arms tightly behind her bit deeply into her flesh.

The hood was suddenly pulled from her head but the garage was so dark she couldn't see anything and her two captors were standing behind her. The respite was brief anyway as a few seconds later a leather mask was pulled over her head. She suspected it was one of her Master's as the eyes were blacked out and the metal mouth ring was large like the ones he needed to use to fit his thick cock through. She was unable to see, her mouth was forced uncomfortably open, and her hearing was muffled by the mask as well.

The hands holding her arms released her and the deep voice barked, "Strip!" loud enough for Cock Socket to hear clearly. She moved quickly to obey, her cunt moistening as she imagined the filthy things her two captors were going to do to her. She unbuttoned her pants and let them fall to the cold garage floor and then quickly pulled her top over her head. She had to wear clothes because of her son but she still refused to wear undergarments. Her nipples stood erect from the cool air and excitement as she waited for the next order.

Her arms were grabbed roughly again and she was marched forward until she could feel the warmth of the metal rolling door as it was heated by the sun. She was a little surprised when she heard the loud rumble as it opened and a bit worried that the neighbors might see her but there was nothing she could do. She gasped as the man holding her arms easily lifted her a few feet in the air and set her down on a hot metallic floor. Cock Socket guessed she was in the back of some sort of vehicle.

She felt the vehicle move slightly as one of the men climbed up into the back then a door opened followed by more shaking as the other climbed into the front. She heard the garage door close and then another rolling door like on a delivery truck closed right behind her. She was led to a some sort of metal bench and forced to sit. Her arms were raised up and fastened by the wrists with zip ties to metal rungs then her ankles were fastened to another set of rungs on the floor.

As he finished, the truck fired up and from the sound of the loud engine Cock Socket could tell it was a diesel. She surmised it had to be some kind of converted delivery truck or U-haul. The guy in the back with her was very free with his hands and started squeezing and pulling on her big fake tits causing her to cry out around the ring in her mouth. Drool escaped down her chin from her held-open mouth and rolled down her neck.

She could feel he was standing very close, then as the truck stopped for a few seconds she heard the sound of his zipper and the metallic clang of the button his pants hitting the metal truck floor. He put one hand on the back of her head then a large thick cock unceremoniously barged into her open mouth and down her throat. As the head hit the back of her throat she instinctively tried to move her head away but she couldn't; his meaty hand was wrapped around her long brunette hair several times and he held her head too tightly. He kept pushing forward until his big heavy balls were resting against her chin.

Cock Socket remembered to breathe through her nose and could tell this man was clean and well kept as the smell of his crotch filled her nostrils and her nose hit nothing but the bare skin of his groin. He held his cock there for several seconds and his other hand wandered back to her tit squeezing painfully hard. Finally she got a few seconds of respite as his cock eased back and his grip on her boob lessened then his cock thrust back in and he started fucking her mouth like it was a pussy.

He thrust in and out sliding his hard meat over her tongue and down her throat over and over again as he held her head with one hand and kneaded her tit with the other. More drool and throat batter ran down her chin and neck as he rammed his thick tool in and out. His nuts bounced off her chin and the tip of his cock seemed to enter her wind pipe with every thrust. Occasionally the truck would bounce hard and his cock would slam back into her throat with extra force and he'd grip her head and tit harder to maintain his balance.

Cock Socket was in heaven. It had been several months since she'd been used in such a degrading manner and she'd missed it. The guy had great staying power too as he fucked her mouth for a good long time. Her throat was starting to feel sore in a way that she liked because it reminded her that she'd been well used. All good things must end however, and he eventually came down her throat with several loud masculine grunts. She could feel his cock swell and then jerk as it spit it's seed straight down her throat at first then it pulled back and left some on the back of her tongue as well.

As the cock pulled out of her mouth she twirled a bit of the cum with her tongue and tried to swallow but most of it ran down and chin and neck with her saliva. The man didn't say a word; all Cock Socket heard was a soft grunt as he bent down to pull his pants back up. She felt completely used, like a dirty whore, and she absolutely loved it.

A few minutes later the truck pulled over with the engine still idling and she could hear rustling as the two men changed places. The truck started up again and she prepared herself for more oral abuse. Instead she felt a blade against her wrist as first one and then the other of the zip ties were cut followed by the two holding her ankles. She was shoved down onto the floor and quickly maneuvered onto her hands and knees. Her wrists, knees, and ankles were zip tied to more rungs on the truck floor.

The metal floor had thin grooves for traction and the bit into her hands and bare knees painfully. Something soft brushed the insides of her knees just before the man knelt behind her and she realized he had a pillow to spare his own knees the pain. She hear him fumble with his buckle and a few seconds later without any preliminaries his large tool was barging its way up her wet channel.

He fucked her hard and incredibly fast never letting her catch her breath. Not that catching her breath would have been easy anyway with the ring in her mouth. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth and a mixture of drool and the other guy's cum oozed off the tip and plopped on the truck floor. Her hips burned where he dug his fingers in hard and at the same time spread her butt cheeks wide so he could get deeper penetration. Her head jerked violently on her neck as he slammed into her over and over again making the grooves in the floor bite deeper into her knees and hands.

She tried to cry out in pain and pleasure but it came out as a sound more closely resembling that of a distressed animal than anything human. The man pounded into her mercilessly with his thick meaty cock for what was a surprisingly long time for how vigorous he was. Cock Socket lost count of her own orgasms after the third and was finally rewarded as she felt his cock swell and pulse inside her deliciously sore and battered cunt.

The man only rested for a second as she knelt out of breath drooling all over the floor and the mask. The last thing she heard as he left her was the muffled sound of his zipper being zipped back up. She was left alone on the floor shaking uncontrollably with her pussy throbbing and oozing the unknown man's cum.

They continued to drive for what seemed like hours to Cock Socket; time that was spent in agony as she was unable to move and forced to remain on her hands and knees. Her back ached, her hands and knees hurt and she couldn't get any relief. She arched her back to try to relieve some of the pressure but it wasn't enough. She found she could press up with her hands to relieve some of the pressure on her knees but this increased the pain in her hands so she put all her weight on her knees to relieve her hands which caused more pain in her knees. She did this over and over again in a vicious cycle of pain.

Then they went off the main road onto some sort of gravel or dirt road that rocked the truck this way and that causing her to bounce hard and fall painfully back down. This went on for several long minutes until the truck finally stopped and the engine was shut off. The driver got out while the other guy came over and finally cut her free. The roll door went up as she was struggling to her feet and the guy with her grabbed her arm and walked her to the edge of the back of the truck.

She was easily lifted down by the driver and found grass under her feet; not the grass of a well manicured lawn but the grass of a field. The sun was warm on her skin but not oppressive so she had been in the truck for a few hours at least. She could be almost anywhere including another state. The stench of manure filled her nose strongly and she could hear low voices nearby with the occasional word in both English and Spanish standing out in her ear. She figured she was probably on some farm or ranch and easily guessed why she was there. She was marched a little way away from the truck but stopped well short of the now distinctly male voices drifting towards them. She was forced onto her back in the grass and several stalks poked into her back and backside uncomfortably. Her arms were pulled up and away and her legs were spread wide. Then near one of her hands she heard and felt the thumping of something large being driven into the ground. She recognized the sound of a large wooden stake being pounded into the earth. After the pounding stopped her hand was tied to the stake with rope and then the pounding began again near her other hand.

Soon all four of her limbs were secure and both men walked off in different directions. The smell of wood fire wafted over from the direction of the gathered men and Cock Socket figured she was in for a long night. One of her two captors returned with another man. The new man knelt between her widespread thighs, opened his pants, and climbed aboard. She knew it was the new man because he smelled strongly of dirt, sweat, and alcohol. His short stubby cock easily found its way into her drooling cunt and he started thrusting wildly.

Cock Socket did her best to raise her pelvis to meet him but it was difficult bound. Still she was in heaven; bound the way she liked, getting fucked by a nameless, faceless stranger. He hadn't removed a stitch of his clothing, only opened his pants and pulled his cock out, and Cock Socket winced every time the teeth of his fly bit into her thighs or the buttons on his shirt caught on her stomach.

Like her captors, the man never said a word. He just grunted out the cum boiling in his balls until it squirted out the tip his cock and flooded her splayed cunt. As unceremoniously as he came, the man left and a few moments later another man was on top of her pounding away. Her pussy was wet with cum, her own and the other man's, and made loud squelching sounds as he thrust in and out. Cock Socket was uncomfortable on the ground with the hard tall grass digging needlelike into her back but it was one-hundred times better than the truck.

All the men proved to be fairly quick and all smelled of hard labor and liquor. Cock Socket counted fifteen who used her while she was on her back and she managed to cum eight times herself. Most of the men had average to small cocks and only one had any size that she considered remarkable. After the fifteenth man finished her two captors released her from the stakes and allowed her to stand and stretch. She thought her ordeal was over but after a few seconds she was guided back down to the ground but this time on her stomach. She was secured to the same stakes and she started to panic a little.

Having her legs spread while on her back opened up her pussy but being flat on her stomach with her legs spread actually closed up her ass. None of the men seemed to care as one came over, she didn't know if this was a new man or one of the fifteen, and began probing her smaller opening with the rubbery tip of his cock. She cried out hoarsely when her sphincter finally gave way and his meat forced its way inside stretching her tight opening with its thick maleness.

The man didn't give her any time to adjust but began hammering away at her plump bottom like there was no tomorrow. She found she had a hard time catching her breath with her mouth held open and having the wind knocked out of her every time his cock bludgeoned up her poor asshole. The man used her cruelly, his fingers digging painfully into the flesh of her tits that he could get at as they were pressed under her body. His breathing was harsh in her ear even through the mask as he humped on her back over and over again. She thought it would never end and a large part of her didn't want it to.

She kept the side of her face against the grass so she could make an attempt to breathe. She heard the man clear his throat and spit. She wasn't sure where it went until she felt the thick viscous sputum rolling over the metal ring and sliding into her mouth. That was all it took for her and she came violently with her stomach heaving and her ass clenching hard around his invading cock. The man had his hands tightly gripping her biceps and pressing down with all his weight as he hammed his hips down again and again.

The spasms of her sphincter milked his thrusting rod and with a animalistic howl the man gave her the sperm enema she desperately craved. She could feel his cock swell and stretch her anus even more as it pulsed and squirted its seed deep inside her bowels. When it was finally over he wordlessly sat back pulling his softening meat from the tight grip of her asshole with an audible "plop" allowing his thick cum to run out of her gaping hole and down her pussy.

She didn't realize how late it had become until the man's covering heat was gone causing her to shiver as a cool breeze washed over her battered and bruised body. She heard the man stand, zip up, and wander off. A few seconds later more footsteps approached and the whole thing started all over again except this time it was a little easier because her asshole was slick with the last guy's load.

She counted the guys to fifteen again as they pulled a train on her ass. After the fifteenth wandered off her two captors left as well for several minutes. She was left alone cold and shivering, her ass and pussy aching, and pain flaring all over her body from their rough hands. The image rolling through her head of all those guys using her almost made her cum again.

Eventually a lot of footsteps approached and judging from the noise it was probably all of the men. She was untied but when she tried to stand a push on her shoulders told her to remain on her knees. Less than a minute later a warm stream of liquid splashed over her tits and up to her face and into her open mouth. More streams from all directions followed and she realized they were all pissing on her. The piss that made it into her open mouth was salty and tasted faintly of alcohol. She came right there gasping her pleasure while over a dozen unknown men used her as their urinal.

When all the streams of piss finally stopped she heard the men zip up and walk away leaving her kneeling alone with their urine dripping and cooling on her body. Her two captors led her back to the truck although she noted that this time they barely touched her. She allowed herself to be led and even managed to climb into the back on her own. She didn't realize how exhausted she was until she was crawling on the metal floor and didn't want to get up to sit on the bench. Instead she collapsed on the floor letting the piss of fifteen men drip and dry off her.

She's not sure how long they drove. She remembered the truck starting but after that it was "lights out" until the back was opened again and she was led out. She didn't think it had been that long; she was still tired and a little damp. She could hear the cacophony of insects making their usual nighttime noises as she was walked over concrete, onto grass, then through a gate to more grass. She guessed she was in someone's backyard.

She heard the spigot from a hose bib turning then the unmistakable sound of a hose filling with water right before getting blasted with a jet of hard cold water. It was relentless, chilling her body as it washed over her from head to toe. The man wielding the hose seemed to delight in holding it over her mouth so that she had difficulty breathing. Finally the two men were satisfied that she was clean enough to bring inside and she was wrapped in a towel and marched through a sliding glass door and into a totally unfamiliar house. She was led to an upstairs bathroom and guided into the shower where a bottle of body wash and loofa were placed in her hands. No instructions were given but the water was turned on. She cried out as best she could as she was again hit with icy cold water but it quickly warmed.

Cock Socket cleaned herself everywhere. She liked getting dirty but also felt like there was nothing like a good cleaning to make her feel refreshed. She had a little trouble with the mask but made it work. She wasn't given any shampoo so just used the body wash on her hair as well. As she exited the shower she was actually given a fresh towel to wrap herself in and she was handed a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste. The ring in her mouth made it difficult to brush but she did her best even though she knew she was making a drooly mess.

When her captors were satisfied that she was thoroughly clean they were very hands on and rough again as they led her to another room. Cock Socket was pleased to find it was a bedroom as her captors led her to what felt to her like a comfy king-sized bed. She found sleep easily in the soft bed and was only vaguely aware of two showers going as she drifted off. Her sleep was short lived, however. She woke up confused laying on her side as one thick cock pressed against her sore asshole and another worked its way into her tender cunt. Before she remembered where she was she tried to push them away until she was cuffed on the side of the head. It didn't hurt through the leather mask but it reminded her of the situation and she relaxed and let the two men have their way.