Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The steady stream of men finally stopped and she was left kneeling in the truck alone for what seemed like hours until she hear whispered voices. Two men climbed in then and a new smell assaulted her nose: stale urine mixed with feces. It took her a moment to realize that she was about to be fucked by a couple of homeless guys. She wondered if this was planned or if her captors had gotten so drunk that they'd lost track of time.

If the guys from the restaurant were forgettable, the homeless guys were completely memorable. It started with a couple of them entering the truck but soon there had to be four or five of them all in there with her at the same time. She was felt, pinched, and probed more than she had ever been. She even had her nipples gummed by some toothless guy for the first time. Their hands were filthy and greasy and they all smelled worse than her son's worst dirty diaper. One of them even backed his smelly ass up to her mouth and she snaked out her tongue to lick his disgusting filth covered anus. She lost track of her orgasms as these guys used every one of her orifices for well over an hour.

Eventually, a loud noise in the alley scared them and caused them all to scatter. Her captors returned a short time later and closed the back of the truck up then drove off again. She had to stay awake for what was thankfully a short trip to another house. She was immediately taken to the bathroom to bathe and was allowed to soak in the tub for what seemed like an hour. Apparently her captors didn't like the lingering smell either.

Instead of being allowed to sleep after she was clean, she was immediately taken back out to the truck for another drive. When they reached their destination she was lead out of the truck and into the immediately familiar confines of her Master's garage. There was just something about the garage that screamed 'home' to her senses that was confirmed when the distinctive sound of the garage door closing hit her ear.

The two men led her from the garage into the living room and then left her standing there. She heard the front door open and close and the rumble of the truck as it drove off a few seconds later. Warm familiar hands unzipped the mask and pulled it off of her head. She blinked rapidly in the sudden light and was greeted by the warm smiling face of her Master.

"Did you enjoy your mini-vacation Cock Socket?" he asked grinning. Cock Socket looked around in alarm. "Don't worry," he assured her. "Open Holes has taken Jason to the park and won't return until I call her."

"Yes, Master," Cock Socket croaked as she tried to get her mouth to work. Her jaw felt stretched and it actually hurt a little to close it. She moved it around experimentally trying to determine if having it forced open did any permanent damage. It was certainly very sore and closing it felt unnatural. She looked down at her body and saw just how bruised and battered she really was. She would have to be careful for several days about keeping herself covered. Her Master inspected her too and had her turn around so he could see the full extent of the aftermath of her long weekend.

"Looks like the men who used you had a pleasant time as well," he noted.

"I believe they were all satisfied, Master," Cock Socket agreed.

Dan nodded sagely and then hauled his own cock out of his trousers and gently guided her down to her knees in front of him. "You have one more cock to satisfy," he told her as he held his thick meat in front of her face. Cock Socket eagerly took her favorite cock into her tired mouth. She could taste the remnants of pussy juice on it and was heartened that Open Holes had taken good care of him while she was away.

It was difficult blowing his thick cock with her sore jaw but she enjoyed having it in her mouth so much that she happily worked through the pain. Her Master was patient and allowed her to suck at her own pace while his fingers explored the parts of her body they could reach. They traced over the bruises on her back, neck, and breasts. They pinched and pulled on her sore nipples. They stroked her hair and face lovingly. She was moaning in pleasure around his shaft and working up a good amount of saliva.

"Do you know why I did it, Cock Socket?" he asked rhetorically. "Why I let those two men take you and offer you to any man and in any way they chose?" She continued to suck uninterrupted but looked up into his eyes with her own beautiful brown ones. "I wanted to remind you what you are. That you are my slave, my property," he continued. "You spend so much time pretending to be an equal that I wanted to remind you that you are not. So from time to time I will loan you out, and Open Holes as well, to remind you that I can do with you what I want."

Cock Socket felt her pussy growing even wetter as he spoke. She hoped it would happen often. She loved what had happened to her and her only regret was that her Master hadn't been there to enjoy it with her. "Sometimes it will be with men you know, sometimes it will be with men you don't know; sometimes you will see there faces, sometimes you won't. I may join you at times or let them use you alone with the only rule not to cause you permanent harm."

Her pussy was weeping so much that she could smell it. Her clit burned and ached to be touched but her Master couldn't reach it and hadn't given her permission to touch it herself. "Your mouth, cunt, and ass will be used mercilessly for their pleasure," he continued to explain, "and you will bit be able to tell them, 'no'. In fact, most of the time you will be unable to speak." He punctuated his last statement with a hard thrust of his hips and grabbed the back of her head to hold it still while his cock pulsed and surged inside her throat as it spit a thick load of cum. When he finished he pulled his cock free and looked down at her. "Do you have anything to say, Cock Socket?"

"Thank you, Master!" she sobbed in teary-eyed excitement bowing down and kissing the tops of his shoes while her pussy quivered wetly.