Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both holes were still loose from the train she pulled so the two cocks easily slid up inside their respective holes. They fucked her vigorously buffeting her body between theirs. She was wide awake at that point and loving every minute of it. Without any communication between them, her two captors switched positions. Cock Socket found herself straddling one of them facing forward. She thought he would put it in her pussy and the other would go in her ass for more dp action but was surprised when the cock underneath pushed up into her ass instead.

She was pushed forward and the man underneath her held her tight so she couldn't move. She felt the tip of her other captor's cock probing her already occupied anus as well and started wailing through her open mouth. She could feel her tight sphincter start to stretch to accommodate him but it snapped shut forcing him back out. Her captor refused to be denied however and tried again and again to force his cock in her asshole alongside his partner's. Finally, after several attempts and several long minutes her anus gave way and his cock surged up into her stretching her tight ring unbelievably wide.

She cried out in pain but the two men didn't care. The one under her continued to hold her tight and pressed his groin up at her ass while the one behind her started thrusting in and out. He went slow at first, worried that his cock might slip back out, but after a few minutes he was ramming in and out of her ass like there was no tomorrow. The pain ebbed and eventually all Cock Socket felt was incredibly full and despite the initial pain she started to experience that familiar tingling in her clit. Both men gasped in pleasure when she exploded and her ass clenched hard on their invading dicks.

They switched places after that so that the other one could pound his dick in and out too. Cock Socket surprised herself by how easily she could cum from having two cocks filling her asshole. She came over and over again, each time her two captors switched positions, until she couldn't keep track of what was going on anymore. She whimpered whenever they pulled out to change places, feeling empty and eager to be filled with their cocks again. She had no recollection of how it actually ended, she just remembered at some point waking up in between the two snoring men with her asshole feeling sore and still stretched before falling back asleep.

Cock Socket woke up with a dick starting to work its way up her asshole again. Even through the mask she could tell the sun was up but she couldn't tell if it was morning or afternoon. As soon as he realized she was waking up, the man propped her up more with her knees under her chest and her ass on display. Then holding her down by the neck he proceeded to mercilessly pummel her ass with short quick strokes.

He was at it for what seemed to Cock Socket about twenty minutes. She came twice while he brutally butt fucked her. He grunted loudly when he finally came and emptied his nuts in her sore overused anal passage. She received no respite, however. As soon as the first guy had finally pulled his softening rod out of her asshole the other guy had his cock pressed against the puckered opening. She went through a repeat of the same, she even came two more times. By the time they were finished with their morning bout of sodomy they were all covered in sweat again.

The two guys left her on the big bed but this time she was well rested and didn't know what to do other than stay there. She could hear voices coming from downstairs but because of the mask couldn't make out what was being said. The tinkling of dishes and silverware said they were eating and Cock Socket suddenly realized just how hungry she was; she hadn't eaten in over twenty-four hours and all the fucking had burned a lot of calories.

Her stomach growled and along with the hunger came all the little aches and pain that went along with what she was enduring. Her jaw ached fiercely and she wondered if she'd ever be able to close it again, her knees were scrapped and bruised, the palms of her hands felt raw, there were a thousand tiny pinpricks along her back and front from the stiff grass, and her cunt and asshole were raw from overuse. She shuddered to orgasm again just lying there not touching herself.

After she was done gasping and her head cleared she gently felt her body all over, finding all the sore spots and massaging the bruises. Her fingers found their way into her anus and the creamy loads left there by her two captors. She was licking their runny cum off her fingers when she heard the chuckle of another man. Judging by the sound of his brief laugh he sounded older than the two men who had taken her and she could still hear the sounds of their twin showers running.

Before she could react, strong bony fingers were clawing her shoulders, pulling her torso so that her head hung down off the edge of the bed. Soon after, a stiff cock forced its way passed her tongue and down her throat. It wasn't as large as her captors' and she easily took it down. The man it belonged to might have been older but he acted like a kid with a new toy. His hips pumped enthusiastically at her mouth and his thin fingers dug painfully into the flesh of her tits. Despite his cock being a bit shorter he managed to flick his slim hips a little more forcing the head to punch into the back of her throat with each thrust. His low hanging wrinkled nut-sac swung forward and pressed against her nose cutting her completely from oxygen each time.

Cock Socket came three times while the old man fucked her mouth. He had incredible stamina and even though she could hear him wheezing with each thrust he never slowed or wavered.

He didn't even shoot his load down her throat; he must have tired of the game and pulled his cock from her gasping wide-open mouth then roughly flipped her over and spun her around so that her feet were on the floor as she was bent over the bed. She wasn't aware that the shower in the master bath had stopped until she heard the door open and one of her captors enter the bedroom just as the old man rammed his cock up her waiting cunt.

Her captor didn't say anything and the old man didn't seem to mind that the other man was there and just kept hammering away. Cock Socket wondered who these men were. Did she know them? Had they used her before? Her curiosity disappeared as another orgasm ripped through her body. The old man certainly knew how to fuck. One of his bony hands held her down tightly by the neck while the other dug into her hip leaving her flesh feeling as if it were burning under his fingers. In her head she had an image of a skeleton pounding away at her cunt with a wicked smile on its face.

She came two more times before the old man grunted and filled her with what must have been several weeks of pent up cum. He flooded her pussy with it and grunted in satisfaction several times while his cock jerked and pulsed inside her. When he pulled out she could feel a river of cum follow his cock that ran down and coated the insides of her thighs.

As soon as his bony hands and body left her she was jerked up by the hair by one of her more muscular captors and dragged into the master bath. Instead of a shower this time a bath was run for her but she was again handed body wash and a loofa to clean herself. She was left alone in the water for a long time and cleaned herself well inside and out. By the time one of the men came to retrieve her the water was cold and she was shivering. She was handed a towel and then the toothbrush and toothpaste. As soon as she was done brushing the towel was taken and she was marched back through the house and outside to the waiting truck.

The heat of the day was fully on and she was soon sweating in the back of the truck. They hadn't bothered to restrain her and she sat in relative comfort on the metal bench as they drove. These guys had done a good job hiding their identities. Other than a few commands at the beginning no one had said a word to her and she had no idea where she was. The ride was short and the entire route was paved this time. When she stepped out of the truck feet met hot pavement and she bounced up and down until she was led into a building.

The familiar smell of gym made it's way through the mask but the type of gym she couldn't tell. There was no echo like a basketball gym would have and the floor under her feet certainly didn't feel like wood but she also didn't hear the sound of weights or equipment being used. If it was some sort of weight room her captors did a good job of maneuvering her around the equipment. All she knew was that as soon as her feet trod on a padded mat she was taken to the ground...hard.

The wind got knocked out of her and as she struggled with the pain and tried to catch her breath a cock roughly tore up her pussy. She was on her stomach and a guy was pounding away at her unprepared cunt while another one grabbed her hair and forced her open mouth over his raging dick. More hands were grabbing her by the wrists and forcing her own hands around stiff cocks. She was pinched, punched, slapped, and felt all over.

The guys were huge too, and not just their cocks; every body felt heavy, every arm was thick and lined with popping veins, every leg was massive and painfully powering hips at her body with force. If her mouth hadn't been stuffed with cock every second she would have been crying out in pain. This was a true rough gangbang like she rarely got to experience. She was thrown around, lifted off the ground by her hair, tits and ass slapped until they were angry and burning, punched in the stomach for no reason, pinched until her flesh bruised and cocks shoved in her holes from every direction.

There was never less than three guys on her at one time. She often had two cocks in her cunt or two cocks pounding painfully in her ass. At one point she had a cock in her pussy, two in her ass, one in each hand, and one down her throat. Cock Socket was pretty sure they were filming and taking pictures of the whole thing too as they were often pausing mid stroke while they had her in impossible positions. She never had any idea how many guys were there but they were relentless and tireless. Cum was everywhere, covering her and leaking from every orifice.

She lost track of her own orgasms after five and some time after that lost track of everything. She became just a set of holes for them to fuck and dump their cum in; she truly was a cock socket. She was barely lucid when she was on top of one guy who was ramming her pussy while another guy was on top of her ramming her ass while he held her head down over the bottom guy's shoulder and forced her to lick up a puddle of mixed cum and blood.

Eventually it came to an end but not because the guys were getting weary or had tired of fucking her but because they had other things to do and places to go. They made her clean the entire mat with her tongue before they let her get to her feet though. She started to regain her senses about halfway through the humiliating chore and managed to cum again before she finished which caused more than a few of them to laugh.

After they were satisfied that the mat was clean she was led back out to the truck. It was cool then, a testament to just how long the group of guys had used her. She was lifted back into the truck where she collapsed in exhaustion on the floor. They drove for a short time and stopped again. Cock Socket had the impression it was night but didn't have a clue how late it was. One of the guys got out of the truck and was gone for several minutes.

The man came back and the two captors let her out of the back of the truck again. Cock Socket found out just how sore she was as she tried to climb down out of the back. Everything hurt; her arms, legs, stomach, ass, and pussy all seared in complaint with every movement. The two men took no pity on her and grabbed her forcefully to make her move. Pavement was under her feet again, then concrete stairs, and finally she waited a second as one of them unlocked a door. In her mind from the sounds and smells she was imagining a cheap motel.

It at least had a bath and she was able to soak her sore flesh and get clean. The two guys left her alone for a change after she was finished and she relaxed on the bed. She was snoring softly through the mask when there was an excited knock on the door. She woke up as one of the two captors answered it. Someone entered the room. "Is this her then? She looks a little worse for wear," said a rough voice. Cock Socket was so shocked to actually hear speech that she was immediately awake. She hadn't realized how much she actually missed hearing words until she heard some spoken again.

"It don't matter to me," the voice continued. "She still looks like she's worth your discount." Cock Socket felt the cheap bed sag as he climbed on then his hand took hold of her head under her chin. He put his mouth over hers and his tongue darted in and out. His breath tasted of cigarettes, bad coffee, and decay and as she reciprocated by thrusting her own tongue back in his mouth she found he was missing more than a few teeth.

"Bitch tastes sweet," he said removing his mouth from hers. She heard his pants being undone and then a heavy weight landed on the ring holding her mouth open. Something thick and rubbery tried to push its way passed the cold metal. As it slowly made its way inside she realized it was the tip of an enormous cock. It was so thick she would have thought it was fake if she couldn't have felt the man's pulse in the head as she ran her tongue over it. Despite putting all his weight behind it he couldn't get much of it in her mouth but she bathed what she could with her tongue while he grunted with pleasure. Despite all the pain her pussy started to get wet at the thought of the monster being shoved inside her.

The man soon tired of trying to get his cock through the ring and after swearing pulled away and maneuvered Cock Socket onto her hands and knees. He plunged his engorged tool into her pussy without any consideration for her comfort and Cock Socket cried out in pain as every tear reopened and every sore spot burned like fire. She was wet though which made the whole thing easier and he proceeded to stuff every last inch of his plump cock inside her. He actually wasn't very long, about average, just really thick which made it easier for him to cram his cock in and out of her abused hole.

If she had been whole and healed she would have felt nothing but pleasure, but as she was she felt pain with every thrust and every retreat. She came quickly, reveling in the mixture of pain and pleasure. It was terrible and wonderful all at the same time. She wondered if her captors had brought her to this dirty motel just for this; just so they could watch her get used by this massively thick sausage of a cock.

The man continued ramming in and out of her for several minutes. The pain in her sore pussy increased but so did her pleasure. She came again, violently, drooling and moaning around the ring in her mouth. Laughing, the man called her several degrading names and pulled his thick cock out of her cunt with a wet slurping sound and pressed it against her abused asshole. She only had a second to prepare herself before he was forcing it inside causing even more pain to shoot through her. She came again, screaming, before he had even managed to get it all stuffed up her brown hole.

He sawed his thick meat in and out of her ripped anus for several more minutes swearing and calling her a whore with every other word spilling from his mouth. Finally, with his hanging nuts pressed flexing and pressed tightly against her pussy he emptied himself deep in her rectum. He paused inside her for a moment then pulled out leaving her ass feeling wide open and gaping. She wished she could have seen what it looked like.

He thanked her captors and assured them that their night's stay was on the house before he left to go back to the front desk. Cock Socket eased herself back onto her stomach with her ass feeling like a train had plowed through it and fell into an exhausted sleep.

The next morning there was no bath, shower, or breakfast. The two men just roused her from sleep and hurried her back to the truck. It was quiet so she assumed it was before most people were awake. They started driving again and this time it was another long trip. She was sure several hours passed before they stopped.

They were at another house where she was able to bathe and clean up. They even fed her by placing a bowl of soup on the kitchen floor and having her lap it up like a dog. Cock Socket was still in pain and limping around but they didn't care and didn't allow her any rest. They took her to a bedroom and fucked her all day long, sometimes one on one and sometimes together. They treated her like a set of holes to get off in and she enjoyed it immensely. She was treated to a few more rounds of double anal before they finished with her.

After several hours she was directed to take another bath and clean up then it was back to the truck for a short drive. When they reached their destination she was tied to the floor of the truck on her hands and knees again but this time her hair was also tied to the ceiling to hold her head up. She was uncomfortable, but what she found most disturbing was the smell. They had backed into an alley or something near a dumpster and she aroma of rotting food and refuse was overpowering. She could also hear the sounds of busy traffic passing by the front of the truck. It was still warm out but cooling rapidly as well.

She didn't have to wait long for what was coming. Someone large climbed into the back of the truck, so large the truck sank noticeably on its shocks and heavy footfalls drummed loudly on the floor as he approached. She heard a buckle and zipper then more loud thumps as he knelt behind her. Whoever he was he smelled strongly of cheap cologne, spices, and food waste. She could hear him huffing and puffing as he fumbled around behind her. Then something heavy and wet dropped onto her back. It took Cock Socket a few seconds to realize that it was the man's hanging stomach that he had lifted and dropped onto her to get it out of the way. As he stabbed his hard stubby cock into her waiting cunt she could feel his flabby sweaty rolls of skin dragging back and forth along her lower back and upturned bottom.

Thick sausage like fingers gripped her waist as he rammed his heaving bulk into her over and over again. He was grunting and puffing so hard that Cock Socket started praying that the man wouldn't have a heart attack before he was finished. The fat man wound up not lasting long, she was doubtless the hottest piece of ass he'd had in some time, and before she could reach her own orgasm he was grunting even louder as he shot off into her welcoming cunt.

Soon after he left another man was climbing into the back. He had a similar smell but was much thinner and Cock Socket felt him move an apron out of the way before he started fucking her. Cock Socket guessed the truck was parked in the back alley of some restaurant and that she was servicing the men who worked there. The man with her was as quick as the first and then she was subjected to a train of forgettable fucks as about a dozen men used her one after the other in every hole.

The fat man was the only memorable one of the guys from the restaurant and he did manage to come back for a second round with her. Later that night she felt the truck sink again as he climbed up. This time he walked around to her head, let his pants drop, and then lifted his big sweaty roll of belly fat out of the way before dropping it on her head. It had some real weight to it and Cock Socket felt a new level of disgust as she moved her head back and forth underneath it. She came twice while she sucked him and then again while he used her ass after.