Dan and Lilly Ch. 01: Stig

Story Info
Dan brings another man home for a threesome with Lilly.
1.7k words
4.16
18.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily is wearing the corset and thigh high stockings, as instructed. Heels, little black g-string panties, silver earrings, nothing else. Her hair is out loose, her breasts spill over the corset.

Her boyfriend Dan takes her by the hand and leads her into the back room. She thrills to his touch. He told her something special would happen tonight and he expected she would like it. He wouldn't tell her any more. He leads her to the big wooden table and bids her lie on her back. Dan kisses her softly and clips her wrists over her head, attaches them to something behind her, she can't see what. She arches her back, which pushes her soft, rounded breasts out. Dan strokes her face and gently holds her chin. He grins and squeezes a nipple. He, of course, is in his usual clothes: crisp black shirt, smart black jeans.

"I want you to open your legs wide, baby. "

She does so immediately. He stands between her legs. He fastens her ankles to the table, but she has plenty of wiggle room. She wiggles, just to prove it. He leans down kisses up one thigh, his mouth running over the stocking until it reaches smooth skin. As he reaches the top of her thigh he moves her panties to one side, exposing her silky smooth shaven pussy. She thinks he will lick between her legs, but no, he just blows cool air on her already moist lips.

Dan stands, watching her. She is coiled in anticipation, awaiting his touch. He just stands there, so close to her. She feels the hair on her neck stand on end. Just being around Dan always arouses her - she loves him dearly, but aside from that, he has a way about him that always sets her off. But being dressed this way and tied up has made her even more aroused. She aches for him. He is looking at her, watching her pussy glisten as she waits for him. She feels a little self conscious but she likes it. She loves Dan looking at her, seeing how much she wants him.

Then he sits down. He is still watching her, watching her eyes and watching her pussy. Surely he will touch her!

He pulls out a bottle of wine and pours a glass. And sits there. Reading the wine label. Drinking his glass of wine. Casually, as if he doesn't have a nearly naked woman tied to the table right next to him.

She wonders if she shouldn't have let him tie her up. Here she is, aching with need, so exposed, waiting for that magical tongue, waiting for his touch. There he is, infuriatingly still, sipping red wine. He's so close to her! And she can tell by the gleam in his eye that she is in for something special. Whenever it comes.

It's been minutes.

He pours another glass. Another glass for himself, yes, but also a second glass. Surely he wouldn't expect her to drink like this?

As if in answer to her thoughts there is a quiet knock at the door. Lilly starts in fright and hopes they will go away. To her surprise it looks like Dan is going to answer it! The corset covers her abdomen but her breasts and her pussy are very much not covered. She feels vulnerable and exposed.

Dan kisses her lips, softly, passionately. He strides to the door and chats in hushed tones. To Lilly's dismay she hears two sets of footsteps. He has let someone into the house, and her all tied up and on display!

Dan comes back into the room perfectly casually. Followed by Stig Stefan Statler, one of his oldest friends. Stig carries a bottle of wine, too.

Lilly is mortified! She had always considered Stig very attractive, she and Dan had talked about it. But that's quite a different thing to him seeing her strapped spread eagled across the dining room table! She finds herself even more aroused, though.

Stig's eyes widen and he stifles a grin.

He sits where Dan had sat and his eyes sweep over her. Dark hair, green eyes, red lips, hard pink nipples. An embroidered corset accentuates her curves. Her legs are spread invitingly wide, her pussy smooth and positively dripping. What a sight she makes! She is quivering with excitement.

Lilly feels her cheeks flush as this man she has never been intimate with before gazes between her spread legs.

Dan is stroking her face. Sweet, beloved man, Dan is her safe space, her playground. His fingers touch her lips and she takes them into her mouth. Dan gently moves her up the table so her head is hanging off the edge. He stands so his crotch is near her and she tries to nuzzle him through his clothes.

"Hungry, are we?"

She arches her back and rubs her face against him. Dan pulls his jeans down and rests his thick, powerful cock on Lilly's angelic face. He brings his cock near her mouth and she takes it hungrily, kissing and licking the head and frenulum. Tongue and lips working furiously, she opens wide to allow him to slide down her throat. Lilly sucks Dan's glorious member as if her life depended on it.

Suddenly Lilly feels Stig's huge hands on her hips, bidding her keep still. She melts, but keeps sucking Dan's tasty cock deep down her throat. Cold metal brushes her clit and she freezes. Stig holds his pocketknife inside her panties, the blade poised to cut the fabric off her. She lies perfectly still. He cuts the gusset in two. The sheer fabric parts easily and is pushed out of the way.

Stig pushes two fingers into Lilly's soaking wet pussy. She bucks her hips against him. His long, soft tongue rolls languorously across her clit. Lilly's hips thrust, grinding her pussy against Stig's face in a rhythm with Dan fucking her face. Pleasure soars through her. The exquisite joy of her beloved owning and using her mouth, and at the same time this soft sensual tongue lapping at her clit.

Without warning Stig slaps her hard across her clit. The stinging stopped as quickly as it started as he replaced his mouth and carried on licking. Lilly's head spins. He does this several times, but varies the interval so she never knows when a spank is coming. And always replacing his mouth immediately to dull the delicious pain.

Lilly squeals, despite having Dan's cock down her throat. Stig works her clit with his mouth and runs his fingers along her pussy and swirls around her butthole. This sends Lilly over the edge and she climaxes loudly and ferociously.

Dan pulls out of her mouth, strokes her cheek and cups her chin.

"Good girl" he whispers and she beams.

He takes Stig's place between her legs, adjusting the restraints to rest her ankles on his shoulders. Stig takes a glass of wine.

Dan rests the tip of his throbbing cock at the entrance to Lilly's drenched, swollen pussy. Lilly thrashes around trying to get it inside her.

"Do you want this cock, baby?"

"Oh, yes, please! Please fuck me, my beautiful man. Please fuck me so hard! Fuck me with your magnificent cock!"

Dan watches his hard cock slide slowly - tantalisingly slowly! - into her eager pussy, framed perfectly by the stockings. He loves to tease her. How excited she gets, how completely at his mercy she is. At first only the head goes in. He pulls back out and she yelps. He barely enters and watches as she writhes and squeals to bring him closer. Lilly thrusts against him, her hips grinding to take him deeper, until he enters her in earnest, driving as deep inside her as he can. He continues thrusting into her slowly, in and out.

Meanwhile Stig runs his huge hands over Lilly's soft plump breasts. He pinches her nipples hard. She gasps.

Dan thrusts faster and faster, deep inside Lilly's greedy quim. He rubs her clit with his thumb as he slides in and out. Lilly's moans get louder and more frantic. Her pussy milks his cock, trying to keep him so deep inside her. Lilly orgasms again, thrashing around on Dan's cock.

Lilly can see Stig's erection outlined beautifully through his sweatpants. She licks her lips. It's looks longer than Dan's but nowhere near as thick as his, currently plunging inside her.

Stig catches her looking.

"Do you like that?" he asks, smirking. Lilly's face flushes. Her eyes flicker to Dan.

"You love it, don't you, baby? You want Stig's cock in your mouth, don't you, my dirty little cockwhore!"

Lilly's flushed cheeks betray her. She can't wait to get Stig's cock inside her.

Stig pulls his dick out of his pants and starts idly stroking it. Lilly whimpers at the sight.

He holds his cock above her face, deliciously close. Slowly stroking. She tries to reach it with her tongue but he stays just out of reach. All she can manage is to get a mouthful of ballsack.

She lunges but he keeps just a little too far away. Long, slow strokes, only a few inches above her face. This drives Lilly wild.

Dan pulls out of her pussy and lubes up her tightest hole.

"I'm gonna have all your holes tonight, my dirty little whore".

Lilly smiles adoringly at Dan and wriggles with delight. Her legs still on his shoulders, he gently works his way into her arse. She moans when she feels him inside her.

As Dan slides his cock out and deeper back inside her, Stig rubs his tool against her lips. Lilly wails and thrashes in a violent orgasm.

Dan thrusts faster and deeper, his balls slapping against her with every movement. Lilly wonders if she might pass out.

Lilly's tongue flicks around Stig's cock head and her mouth works down his shaft. With Stig in her mouth and Dan thrusting in her arse she feels so filled up. She sucks more frantically. Stig pulls out of her mouth and cums all over her face and her tits.

Dan watches his precious little cumslut, her beautiful eyes bright with excitement, her cheeks, lips and breasts smeared with another man's cum. Her legs and stockings are drenched with her juices, her pussy is open to his touch, his own engorged cock sliding in and out of her tight little arse. He explodes in a crashing orgasm deep inside her.

Lilly and Dan take a quick shower and fall into a deep sleep together.

Stig showers, finishes his wine and slips quietly out the same door he came in. He is looking forward to next time.