Dan and Lilly Ch. 02: Players

Story Info
Lily is treated to a gang bang with theatrical characters.
1.7k words
4.5
6.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she wakes up, Dan's face is close to hers. "This is going to be a big day, princess!" he whispers. She doesn't know if that's a good or a bad thing. He tweaks her nipple and softly kisses her lips. Should she be afraid?

"If you cum, everything goes away."

What does he mean?

Her legs are tied down, ankles wide apart. Her outer clothing and her panties are long gone. She is wearing stockings, a light basque, and her collar. Her collar is chained somewhere behind her, she can't see where. Her arms are free.

He leaves the room. Twenty minutes pass. Dan opens the door and what can only be described as theatrical players troop in, maybe six of them. They are wearing garish costumes and masks, a feathered hat and a 18th century ball gown, one wears a welding helmet and one an animal mask. Some are obviously men and one is clearly a woman (she is displaying a lot of cleavage) but Lily cannot tell for all of them. She feels very vulnerable and excited at the same time. They walk around her in a circle, inspecting her, appraising her. Her face flushes as one by one they stop and take a close look at her pussy. Some of them sniff, one licks their lips. She feels embarrassed but her pussy is getting moist. She could cover herself, but she does not.

Dan speaks to them: "Remember, you may touch her, play with her. Do not touch her clit, do not penetrate her pussy. Do not break her skin. She is absolutely not allowed to orgasm."

He turns to her. "Do not allow your clit to be touched, or your pussy to be penetrated. And you are absolutely not permitted to cum. Do you understand me?

She nods yes. She strains to get close to Dan, but he moves away from the table. His eyes meet hers, but briefly. He is concentrating on managing the players.

They are gentle. The woman reaches outs and her fingers make a spider movement down Lily's thigh. Lily shivers. Welder pinches her nipple. One with maybe a goat mask caresses her throat. Someone carefully unlaces the basque and removes it. There are hands over her body, her legs, her face, her hair. She feels soft lips on her neck and then her other nipple. Fingers graze her thighs, kisses across her shoulders, tongue on her lips. A hand glides across her butt and a finger rests on her butt hole. Both her nipples are being sucked. The feeling is overwhelming - she purrs with delight.

Their words are soft and loving "She's so pretty" "Have you ever seen such lovely breasts" "Precious girl" "Good girl"

Someone wearing feathers strokes their cock near Lily's head. Fingers are stroking up and down her labia, but never quite touching her clit, and certainly never thrusting inside her as she so desperately wants. The woman comes in close to inspect Lily's pussy and Lily can feel her hot breath on her clit. The woman slowly licks up and down Lily's slit, tortuously close to her clit but does not touch it. Lily squirms and moans.

All Lily can see now is Feathers' cock so close to her face. Someone has a vibrator and they hold it against her pussy. She strains to press her clit against it. They pull it away and slap her mound reproachfully. Feathers' cock rubs against her lips and pushes inside her mouth. She sucks greedily.

The players are not so gentle now. Others have their cocks out and are stroking them, waiting for her mouth to be available. Her nipples are being bitten and someone sucks hard on her neck. Welder slaps her pussy. Feathers has been enjoying her mouth and pulls out to cum over her face. She struggles to catch the cum in her mouth, the rest of it trickles down her face.

"Look how eager she is to suck cock. Look how wet she is and we haven't even been inside her" "What a dirty little cocksucker." "Slutty little girl"

Lily's clit is crying for attention but the players keep to the rules.

Welder pulls out a small butt plug and Lily watches as he lubes it up. It dances across her pussy and down to her tightest of holes. He takes his time slowly stretching her to get it in.

Then he rubs his veiny, thick cock until his cum spatters over her breasts.

Now the one in the goat mask runs his cock over her lips. She holds out her tongue to lick his cock. He pushes himself into her mouth. This one is bigger than the last one and harder to suck without using her hands. She holds his shaft in one hand. She tries to hold his balls with the other but someone has taken that hand and is fucking themselves on her fingers. He holds her head still and fucks her mouth.

Someone is biting Lily's nipples and someone is trying to cum onto her feet. Fingers and tongues trace tantalisingly around her clit but never quite touch it, up and down her slit and around the base of the butt plug perched in her tight arse. The butt plug gets pulled in and out a few times.

"Filthy little slut loves being used."

"Cum all over her slutty little face"

"Make her beg, dirty little whore"

A demon slaps her thighs and her pussy. Welder slaps her breasts. Feathers covers her stomach with soft gentle kisses. Someone puts ice on her nipples.

Goat Mask cums in the back of her throat and she swallows every drop hungrily. Someone brings her a water bottle and she takes a few sips. The moment her face is unoccupied, a Minnie Mouse dress flounces over her face and Lily has someone's pussy grinding against her mouth. She eagerly licks the tiny hard clit she is presented with, and fingers the wet hole, imagining and hoping hers will get the same treatment eventually.

The butt plug is replaced with a larger one, which vibrates. Her nipples are clamped. The one dressed as Minnie Mouse climaxes on her face, juices running down Lilly's cheeks and mingling with the remains of Feathers' cum.

Poor Lily has had every part of her body stroked, kissed, sucked, slapped and manipulated, except the parts she most wants touched. She feels overstimulated and yet still desperately aroused and unsatisfied. Her needy little clit and her empty little pussy are crying out.

Dan calls time and the players withdraw from Lily. She is a sodden, sweaty, cum-covered mess. But still hasn't even had her clit touched. At Dan's signal, Goat Mask and Welder wipe her clean with surprising gentleness. Torn stockings and smeared makeup are carefully removed.

Dan rests a vibrator millimetres from Lily's aching clit and guides the players to an adjoining room. The players eat canapes and drink cocktails, and return to the room to watch Lily tied to the table.

Dan leans down, his face between Lily's legs and pauses.

"Baby, do you want this?"

"Oh, please, please, more than anything. Please touch me! Oh God, my clit is screaming for you, Sir!"

"I don't think your friends can hear you"

"Please fuck me, sir!" she said, louder but still breathless and needy.

He looked expectantly at her.

She gathered her breath. She paused. She played out in her mind what to say. She was aware of the players, drinking their cocktails and shuffling around to see her better. They are still in their masks and their finery. She is wearing nothing but her collar.

"Please sir, I want you to fuck me right now. Please give me all of your magnificent cock. I need it so badly."

"I can see you need it, baby girl. Everyone can see that," he grinned wryly. "Do you deserve my cock?"

She could see his erection straining against his jeans and it made her even wetter. She was so overcome with need she found it difficult to think past her desire, to why she deserved it.

"Sir, I could have touched myself any time and I didn't do it. Because you told me not to."

He smiled down at her, her cheeks flushed with desire, rock hard nipples, her pussy soaking and puffy, waiting for him.

"That's true, you did not."

Lily is breathless and aching. Dan leans down slowly and places his mouth on her pussy. His magical, artful tongue flicks over her desperate needy clit and she squeals with delight. Her hips thrust, grinding her soaking wet pussy into his face. All the frustration of the last few hours turns into pleasure flooding through her. His sweet, soft, nimble tongue laps and flicks around her clit, up and down her lips and sends her into ecstasy. It isn't long at all before she screams.

"Sir, may I cum now, please? Please? Please?"

"Cum for me, baby. My good girl"

She explodes in ecstasy and bucks wildly against his face.

He stands upright, undoes the ankle restraints and pulls her feet onto his shoulders.

"What do you want now, baby?"

After such a crashing orgasm Lily finds it hard to form speech.

"Please, please fuck me, sir" she whispered.

He unleashes his mighty cock and pulls her body towards him, impaling her on his length. She squeals and moans as he pumps her, harder and harder, faster and faster. The players carry on eating and drinking, although some are playing with each other by now and all are watching, even if some pretend not to.

Lily feels like she is floating. Every thrust sends shivers of pleasure through her.

"Sir, may I cum, please?" She can barely get the words out.

"Cum for me, baby girl"

She climaxes loudly and violently, clenching vigorously around his cock. He continues to thrust until he too climaxes deep inside her.

He lies on top of her, engulfing her, pleasure coursing through both of them. The players are getting heavily involved in each other by now. Dan takes Lily's hand, wraps his coat around her, and leads her up to the bedroom where they entwine in each other's arms and sleep.