Susan's First Younger Man

Story Info
Playing with younger guys was a happy discovery.
2.4k words
4.35
20.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

It was an ingenious device. Its shape left no doubt as to its use. The remote control was discreet, easily hidden in a palm, or easy to slip into a pocket of one of her sexy pairs of slacks that worked so well with many of her attractive tops. It was easy to thumb the start button, then advance through various patterns of vibration.

And Susan loved using it in a sexy game she'd devised to keep Lenny interested in playing with her.

There were Devon and Rick before Lenny. Her first younger man was Devon, and they played together for several weeks. It ended when he thanked her for opening his mind to the many new things she'd led him to, saying that he'd begun a relationship with a terrific woman closer to his own age, someone he was eager to play with in the ways Susan had taught him. It was a bittersweet end to her time with Devon -- "closer to his own age" had a bite to it, but his eagerness to be a better lover because of her time with him was a salve to her ego.

And then there was Rick. Oh, god, the man could stay hard through four fuckings in the span of as many hours -- draining, exhausting, blissful hours! But after a short time, ending it with Rick was the right thing because... well, because Rick was just simply Rick.

So now, Lenny. His cock was beautiful. Susan adored it, tingled at the sight and feel of it. She particularly loved watching it get hard.

When it was hard for her (and THAT was critically important -- hard for HER), she would caress it with fingertips, hands, lips, tongue.

Lenny's groans and moans were quite sexy, and Susan worked at eliciting them when she fellated him. Knowing he was sexually aroused and enjoying what she was doing to him was important.

It meant he'd be interested in more of the same, of course.

And of course, Lenny was. What 28-year-old junior accountant with a normal libido wouldn't be?

The fact that Lenny worked for BDR&L one floor below her was deliciously convenient. When she began the job, waiting through an elevator ride to the twenty-third floor quickly became tiresome, but then the anticipation of those times when she and Lenny happened into the first-floor atrium with the bank of elevators in the morning or after lunch took some of the tedium out of waiting for the numbers to tick through the LED displays above the row of elevators until one of them read "1."

It was rare they were alone in one of the many elevators in the tall office building downtown, but Susan could have him hard between the first and twenty-second floors on those occasions when no stops interrupted the trip.

Hard in 22 floors. Just that fast.

For Susan, in her mid-forties, the gym and a watchful eye on her diet were necessary to attract young men. It was stupid that society continued with uninformed prejudices, but it was a fact. Attracting younger men simply meant being in shape. Gym shape. And it was so-o-o-o unfair as Susan would watch young female interns with beach-bunny bodies enjoying rich desserts when a group in her office went out for lunch. Or she would see them snack throughout the day, all the while talking about how they have to watch their weight, even as they came to work in form-fitting suits and dresses.

Looking fabulous.

John's death had been devastating, and finding herself a widow at 38 was never in her vision of any happily-ever-after option. There would be a time in her life when she would remarry; it was inevitable. It was just too necessary for a focused, intimate, loving and committed relationship that was Susan's normal state.

But something funny happened along the way to the next marriage, no matter who the charming Mr. Right turned out to be.

Susan discovered she like having sex with virile, handsome young men.

She discovered she liked toying with their cocks and feeling those wonderful hard dicks filling her up for her first orgasm and then riding them again for a second and even a third before these young studs lost their erections.

Had she ever fantasized about such a thing? Certainly. But she'd always resigned such thoughts to pure fantasy. Forty-year-old women don't do such things.

But then, Devon.

Seeing forty approach and knowing she would have to step back into the dating game meant Susan realized the rules dictated an improvement to her body, which, while certainly attractive and well-kept in a forty-ish kind of way, could use some firming, some toning, some tightening, some... sexiness of the type that could carry off a daring little black dress that bespoke tastefulness and class but concealed (barely) a smokin' body that would tempt a host of men, one of whom might turn out to be the man to provide at least some of the happiness she'd had with John.

That was the rationale Susan used to get herself to the gym.

Devon began coming to the gym six months after Susan began the update to her physical self. By then, she had worked herself back to little-black-dress status.

He was handsome. He was fit. He had fabulous shoulders and abs, something she noticed when he played a pick-up game of basketball on the gym's court.

And he noticed Susan, too.

"You're pretty regular here, huh?" he said one evening as Susan climbed off the stair-stepper.

A coy smile played across her lips.

"You've noticed?"

"Please don't think me a jerk for saying this," he replied, glancing down at the floor, "but, well, it's kinda hard not to notice."

And there. Right then. Right at that very moment, the tingle of interest in a man that Susan recognized from multiple times in her past somehow linked to a completely new thought:

Maybe this man wants to play, she thought, but then found the new, arousing second part of that mental flash kick in: Maybe I want to play with his cock.

Devon had looked back up, looked back into her eyes.

Where did that thought come from? Susan wondered, noticing Devon's long lashes.

Then the most amazing thing came out of Susan's mouth: "Maybe you've noticed because of something you see that you like?"

And then, oh, that blush of embarrassment on Devon's face. It was so cute.

But it was also intensely arousing.

"Ummm, yeah, I guess so," he managed to stammer.

"What do you like to see?"

Am I really saying this! Susan marveled.

Devon had again looked to the floor. When he raised his eyes back to hers for a second time, though, the hesitance was gone.

"I'm just going to say it because it's the truth. You have an amazing butt."

Am I really listening to this?

"I hope you take that as a compliment," he said. "I mean, this is a gym, and the reason we both come here is to work out, to improve our bodies. That means we're aware of what good glutes, good muscle tone look like, right?"

Then Susan eased into the first, tentative step that would bring her such erotic delights.

"You're right..." She looked it him inquiringly, her unspoken question hanging between them.

"Devon," he replied, his stance relaxing a little.

"Yes, Devon. You're right. I happen to know a good butt when I see one, too."

She smiled her most devastating smile.

"Turn around, Devon."

He smiled, then turned.

"Hmmmmm," she purred, glancing around to check if any other gym-goers were in earshot. "I guess your ass is pretty nice, too, but I want to look a bit longer just to make sure."

He looked back at her over his shoulder.

"My pleasure," he said, grinning.

"No, Devon. It's my pleasure," Susan responded, letting him see her gaze drift down to his butt. "I take my pleasure very seriously. 'Mindfulness,' it's called. It means savoring, focusing, enjoying the moment. Stretching that moment out."

She glanced back up to his face, still turned as it was over his shoulder to look back at her.

"So why don't you just stand there a moment longer, Devon, and let me enjoy looking at your ass. I appreciate your kindness."

Maybe it was the guilty-pleasure erotic romance novel she'd been reading for a few days. Maybe it was the new-found confidence that having a great-looking body can inspire.

Maybe it was some hidden part of Susan's personality that she had never let surface.

Whatever prompted this incredible interchange, however, Susan almost dared not to breathe, not to do anything to break the spell.

Several seconds ticked by.

"Umm, is this long enough?" Devon asked, looking again back at her.

"Maybe. Maybe not," she replied, suddenly anxious about her role in the conversation, about this new Susan that had surfaced. She had no experience with this, had no idea how to continue being this... this, what? Sexually confident with a new man?

Sexually predatory?

She stepped close to Devon as he turned around.

"Devon, if you're interested, perhaps you will be at the coffee shop around the corner at 11 a.m. this coming Saturday?"

He smiled.

"Yes, I'm interested."

"Until then."

She walked past him, headed to the lockers and showers.

"Wait!" he said, hurriedly stepping to her side. "What's your name?"

"If you're interested, you'll find out on Saturday."

She was relieved to be only two steps away from the door to the women's locker room. Then, her hand on the door handle, she turned to him and said, "It will be worth it, Devon. I think I like you."

With that, she was through the door.

Susan rushed to the locker area, found a bench and sat down quickly, stiff-arming the wood beneath as she sat and leaned forward, exhaling.

Shit!

And thus had begun Devon, who, it turned out, actually did have an amazing ass.

He had a nice cock, too. It grew hard rapidly when she toyed with it -- that is, when it wasn't already stiff in anticipation of her toying.

Susan found that out one evening when they had walked to his car after a delicious meal at a new restaurant in the design district. Having settled by then into a comfortable acceptance of the surprising, unbidden thoughts about men and sex that jumped into her consciousness on occasion, she lingered at the car door as Devon held it open for her.

"Show me your cock," she whispered.

"What!?"

"You heard me, Devon. I want to see your cock. Now. Here. Show it to me."

He ran one hand through his hair, glancing back toward the restaurant.

"Susan, you're kidding, right?"

She placed her palm against his crotch.

"No."

Then she smiled and leaned into him.

"It would be insanely sexy to see your gorgeous cock right here, right now in this parking lot. It would get me very, very wet."

She felt his cock stir beneath her palm.

"But, damn, Susan! What if someone walks by? What if-"

"Shhhh," she interrupted. "The longer you stand here debating with me, the greater the chance someone will come by, and you'll have lost the opportunity to see me enjoying you and your body."

She looked straight into his eyes.

"You'll have lost the opportunity to feel me touch your cock because I'm going to get you hard."

Susan drew her hand from Devon's crotch and leaned away from him.

"Then you're going to zip up, we're going to get in the car, and as you drive us back to your apartment, Devon, I'm going to slip my panties off and masturbate until I come."

He was frozen in place. His expression mixed lust with incredulity.

"I'm going to masturbate, Devon, because I want to be wet and ready for your hard dick the instant we're through your front door."

Stepping back and glancing quickly around the parking lot, Susan adopted a patient pose that conveyed two unmistakable messages: SHOW ME YOUR COCK, and I'LL WAIT RIGHT HERE UNTIL YOU DO.

Several seconds ticked by. For all her in-control demeanor and bravado, Susan's heart was racing.

Did I just say that? Will he do it? What if someone sees? Oh, god, what if... indecent exposure, arrest, explaining things to who knows who!

Devon's hand moved to his zipper.

Is he going to do it?

He was fumbling in his haste and nervousness, but Susan also noticed something else as Devon finally extracted his cock.

He was on the way to a glorious erection.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, stepping close to him and slipping one hand underneath his balls to cradle him while she wrapped the other hand around his shaft. "This is what I like."

She kissed him and felt his arms encircle her back as he returned the kiss hungrily.

His cock stiffened quickly, almost frighteningly so.

"Oooh, Devon," she said, breaking the kiss. "I love it when you get hard for me."

"You're the sexiest woman ever," he replied, his breathy moan punctuating his earnestness.

Susan squeezed his shaft, then released his cock, slipped her hand from under his balls. She brushed against him as she quickly climbed into the car seat, leaving Devon, his stiff and pulsing cock pointed straight up at the moon overhead, standing next to her.

It was the perfect position for her to lean outward, grab his cock at the base, lever it down, and kiss the velvet head.

"Let's go, Devon. I'm eager to masturbate for you on the drive to your apartment."

But she held him in position.

"First, though, let me get one more look for a few seconds."

Susan turned in her seat to face him as he stood next to the opened door of the car.

God! she thought. There is just something so very sexy about a man, nicely dressed, with his cock and balls on display through his zipper!

Devon was exactly that. He was sexy and handsome and a very bad boy all at once as he stood there nervously in the parking lot, visible to her in the mix of the yellowish haze from the big lights at the top of the poles and the soft light of the moon.

Erect. For her.

Delicious.

Susan turned to face forward in the seat, reaching with both hands under her skirt. "Let's go, Devon."

She slid her panties off as he struggled to will his erection down enough to tuck himself back inside his slacks and zip up.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers