Dan Gets Cuckolded Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeannie bring a dubious gift to Dan.
924 words
4.13
4.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rod_knee
rod_knee
25 Followers

So. I returned home from dropping off Charles, still in the same dress, buttons still missing, thigh-highs, and garter. My feet were tired, so I was carrying the pumps when I walked in. Dan was waiting by the door, still naked.

"Hi, Hon'," I greeted.

Without a word, he took me in one arm and put the other hand on my breast, kissing me hungrily. I hugged him and kissed him back. He led me to our bedroom and laid me face up across the bed straddling me. He was already hard. He unbuttoned the rest of my dress and laid it open. He unfastened my stockings and pulled them from my legs. I raised my butt up to help him with the garter belt. He pulled that off then lifted me to slide the dress off my shoulders. I pulled my arms out, and let it fall behind me. For the second time that day I was fully naked. Dan kissed and bit my neck and shoulders while he massaged my breasts.

I moaned.

A string of his precum dripped on me when his cock brushed against me.

Dan hadn't even entered me yet, but I gushed, and my pussy ached for his cock.

He entered me.

I moaned again, and he pumped me. Again and again, hard, until he exploded inside me. We came together in powerful orgasm. He fell on top of me, his cock still in me as my vagina throbbed involuntarily. We lay there panting in missionary until he rolled off and lay next to me on our bed.

"Good?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered between breaths.

We descended together into post-coital ecstasy.

Then Dan spoke first, "Jeannie?"

"Hm?" I said, jarred from my dreamy twilight state.

"You awake?"

"Yeah."

"Where does he live?"

"Who?"

"Charles. Where does he live?"

I finished waking up.

"Oh," I said. "In a little apartment just around the corner from the café where we picked him up."

"Did you fuck him?"

I propped myself on an elbow to look at Dan's face.

"Dan!" I told him, "You watched us fuck. That's why we called him."

"I know that," Dan said,

"Was it hot for you?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was hot watching."

I told him, "I mean after that you fucked me good--twice in fact. You seemed turned on."

"Yeah," Dan said, "I was. It was hot. How about for you?"

"Well," I said, "The turn on for me was you watching."

"Through the glass?"

"Yeah, that especially. It was like a dream of a sex fantasy. Getting fucked by Charles with you outside watching. Then when you came all over the glass--holy shit! And the sex with you was fucking hot."

"I thought so, too," he agreed.

We were quiet until Dan asked, "Did you go in?"

"At Charles'?"

"Yeah. Did you go in? You were gone a while."

"I did. For a bit."

"Did he fuck you?"

"Dan!" I protested, "What's with the question? We're getting jealous now?"

Dan didn't answer.

"I went in, but we didn't fuck. We didn't do anything. The rule is no fucking if you're not watching," I assured. "However," I continued, "I have something for you. From Charles."

"What is it?" Dan asked.

"I'll be right back," I said, and I ran to the living room and brought back a small box, which I set on the bed. Then I took Dan's genitals in my hand, ringing my thumb and forefinger tightly at the base of his cock and balls. I took the chastity cage from the box, and Dan watched as I quickly pushed his package into the cage and closed it. I secured it with a small padlock.

"Like it?" I asked.

"What is this?" Dan asked.

"A chastity device," I said, "How does it feel?"

"Um. Weird. Not bad, but not good either."

"Could you get used to it?" I asked, cupping my hand over it.

"It felt cold when you put it on." Dan said, "What's it for?"

"Chastity. Could you get used to it?" I asked.

"Chastity," Dan repeated, "For who?"

"Well you, mainly," I said.

"You got it from Charles?"

"Yeah. He showed me how to put it on him, then he gave it to me for you."

Dan rubbed it.

"Pretty kinky," he said, "I guess we could use it sometimes. But take it off, I gotta pee."

"Oh," I said.

"What?" Dan asked.

"The key."

"What? Go get it."

"Well, that's the thing," I told Dan, "I don't have it. Charles does."

"WHAT?!" Dan shouted.

"Yeah," I explained. "Chastity. The idea was to keep you chaste until next time. Charles will bring the key next time we see him. Inspiration, I guess."

Dan threw himself back against the pillow. Then he rose up and got in my face.

"So that's the idea? I'm going to be 'chaste' wearing this fucking apparatus. Then what about you?"

"I'm not gonna cheat, Baby," I assured. "And you can still eat my pussy."

"Eat your pussy!" he repeated. "How am I gonna pee! Take a bath! Go to work?"

"You can," I answered.

"You can wash it and pee in it. Just sit down like us girls."

"Pee like a girl?" he protested. "Fuck!

"Well, I do it," I offered.

"Fuck," he said again, and he went in the bathroom and closed the door. I went in to find him sitting on the toilet. He looked sad.

I got in the shower.

"Come in, Baby," I said, "I'll wash it for you."

rod_knee
rod_knee
25 Followers