All Comments on 'Dan Gets Cuckolded Ch. 02'

by rod_knee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

Finally, a guy who is pissed about being chaste. It’s not about mutual respect or love, it’s about preventing him from having sex with Charles girlfriend.

Hopefully Dan refuses to let her fuck Charles and cuts the device off. AfterLl, this isn’t respectful, it’s about control.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck that! Kick the slut out and get some handcuffs, beat the shit out of Chuck until I got the key, then lock Charlie in the cage and swallow the key.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dan will adjust to his new situation and enjoy the anticipation it brings. He will soon be begging his wife to meet her lover again in order to be released from his cage and jerk off while watching her pleasured again.

CockedCapCockedCap3 months ago

That took a turn. Not a turn I liked, but good job. There is plenty of potential here, not least of which is the wife, who can't read minds, wondering if she's just permanently fucked up her marriage over a guy she's met one time. Cutting your husband off from sexual release is not what would normally come to mind in terms of putting spark back in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous