Dan’s Prince Albert

Story Info
My friend, a colleague and me expose ourselves to each other.
2.2k words
3.98
12.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnitaP
AnitaP
48 Followers

After our youngest child, Justin started school, about thirteen years ago, I decided that I wanted to get back into the workplace. I am a qualified solicitor, but even at thirty three years of age, I admit I had very little work experience. I managed to find employment with a small legal practice in the centre of Manchester. I really enjoyed the work and I progressed very well, gaining the respect of the partners. I became very friendly with another lady, Helen who was a few years older than me. We are still good friends to this day.

As Christmas approached I was looking forward to the company Christmas party. The only drawback was that it was for employees only. Unfortunately my husband, Seymour could not come with me. The party was to be held at a large 5 star hotel and the company had reserved 2 tables for about 16 people, with several other companies occupying about a dozen other tables.

The food was first class and there was a disco afterwards. The drinks flowed, paid for by my employer and every one was having a great time.

Around 11 o'clock there were only a few of my party left and I found myself sitting with my friend and colleague, Helen and also Dan. Dan was a twenty year old university student who, as part of his LLB degree studies was spending a few months gaining experience in the workplace. He was a handsome black guy, tall with a good physique and really good company to talk to.

After Helen and I had a few dances with Dan and probably way too much alcohol on the company tab, the conversation somehow turned to tattoos and piercings. I have a navel piercing and a line of five small stars tattooed on my stomach from my right hip down to my mound just above my pussy. Helen admitted to having two tattoos, a hummingbird high on one ass cheek and a flower on her other. Dan grabbed both of our attentions when he announced that he had a Prince Albert and a couple of studs in his penis.

There was a lot of goading among us to show our artwork. We girls were reluctant to display ourselves but we were keen to see Dan's piercings. Dan eventually persuaded Helen and I to go with him down a corridor past the toilets where he had found some unoccupied meeting rooms.

Once there, and with a chair wedged against the door handle, the revealing took place.

I was first and with both hands, I lifted my dress up past my waist showing my tiny thong, my tattoos and my piercing. Dan reached out to me and flicked my piercing. I froze like a deer in headlights when one of his black hands caressed over my tattoos and down to my pussy. I was unable to move or stop Dan until he tried to get his hand inside my thong.

I don't know why I didn't stop him. All I can say was that I was so turned on and a little too drunk. My brain was telling me to stop him but my pussy was leaking juices onto my thong and I was close to an orgasm. My body wanted me to open my legs for him. I leaned back against a table and my legs did open. Dan pulled my thong to one side, exposing my hairless cunt to both him and Helen. It was only when he inserted a finger in me that I came to my senses and pulled away from him.

Then it was Helen's turn; she turned her back on Dan and unzipped her trousers and started to lower them. Dan pushed her face down onto the table with one hand and pulled her trousers and panties down past her ass with his other hand. With his left hand holding Helen down, his right hand then explored her ass. Helen also spread her legs allowing Dan to drive his fingers into her pussy. Both Helen and I were mesmerised as Dan repeatedly rammed three fingers into her cunt.

I don't think that Helen would ever have stopped him but after a few minutes Dan removed his fingers and offered them to me. On automatic drive I allowed Dan's fingers into my mouth, where I sucked off Helen's juices.

It was then Dan's turn to reveal himself. Helen and I looked eagerly on in anticipation as Dan slowly peeled down his trousers and underpants to reveal his decorated cock.

"Why the piercings," I asked.

"It gives greater stimulation to the women when I fuck them," he simply said, "do either of you want to try it?"

Helen placed her flat hand, palm up under his cock and lifted it from its flaccid state hanging between his legs to a horizontal position for better viewing. I was surprised; although Dan was fairly light skinned, his cock was fifty shades darker. Bright silver studs protruded from his length and his very dark, almost jet black crown was capped by a large silver Prince Albert stud as he said.

In its flaccid state it was almost as large as my husband's cock at his longest and both Helen and I looked on mesmerised as, without any stimulus from Helen, Dan's cock grew to a size that I thought was humanly impossible. Without either Helen or Dan moving, the black crown holding his Prince Albert grew from her hand to halfway up Helen's forearm.

Dan then turned to me standing beside Helen and asked me if I too wanted to feel his cock. Slowly I reached out to him as my hand replaced Helen's. His cock was difficult to describe in words, heavy and hard, yet soft, warm and sort of comforting to the touch. I wrapped my fingers around him and was surprised to see that my long fingers could only just touch my thumb; his cock was thicker than my wrist.

Like in a trance, I started to wank the monster, marvelling at its blackness against my white fingers and long bright red nails as Dan's cock pulsed in my hand.

I was brought back to reality when Dan stepped away from me. He told us that if we wanted more, we should go with him to his rented room in a house that he shared with three other students. He wanted both Helen and me to return with him where we could enjoy his 'magnificent cock'; his words not mine. Hesitantly I declined and left to get a taxi home but Helen accepted.

That was the last I saw of Dan as he was returning to spend Christmas with his parents the following day. After the Christmas break he returned to university to continue his studies.

Back at work the following Monday I was desperate to find out what Helen and Dan got up to.

Helen told me that once they got to Dan's place he quickly pulled off his top. Helen couldn't help looking at his muscular upper body.

Dan just smiled back and asked her what she thought of it. Mesmerised by his sculptured torso Helen stood admiring him as he approached her and put his hand on her hips. As he started to kiss her neck, Helen just melted. Dan pushed himself against her, kissing her deeply and forcefully. She said that she could feel his cock as it pressed against her stomach. She lost all inhibitions and started groping his hard chest and arms.

Within minutes, he had her naked, almost ripping off her bra to reveal her tits, which were larger than mine, her nipples stood out erect like bullets. He caressed and groped her breasts, tweaking the nipples with his long ebony fingers. As he peeled off her trousers and black panties her excitement was revealed by the slither of creamy wetness that was already saturating her knickers. Without any foreplay he shoved two fingers straight into her moist orifice.

Helen said that she was shocked and turned on, his large fingers felt bigger than her husband's cock. She went crazy bucking on his hand and she begged him to fuck her.

I was shocked myself, I had never heard Helen swearing like that before.

Before Helen knew what was happening Dan scooped her up in his arms and carried her over and placed her on the bed. As he pulled off his clothes, Helen confessed that she had only one thought; she wanted that man. She grasped at his belt buckle and almost ripped down his trousers. She said that the outline of his massive cock in his boxers was amazing, it looked like a rounders bat. As she pulled down his underpants his cock just sprang up towards her face.

I then thought back to the party, remembering how massive and beautiful his cock was. I was turned on just by Helen recounting her story.

Helen grabbed Dan's cock and, like me earlier, Helen couldn't fit her hand around the girth, She caressed the beautiful blackness and licked up and down the shaft. She said that his shaved balls were amazing, something that I did not realised at the party. She said that his balls were almost as large as satsuma oranges hanging ripe at the base of this weapon. Helen was infatuated as she started licking and sucking for all her worth. Dan was groaning as he called her all sorts of derogatory names like dirty bitch, nigger's cunt and dirty slut as he told her to keep sucking his cock. Helen had never been so verbally direct with me before. She said that she loved hearing Dan's deep voice talking to her in that way.

Helen was going mad with desire; she was having trouble fitting even half of his magnificent cock into her mouth and was aching to have him inside her pussy. After what seemed like an age, Dan's moaning became more urgent and suddenly Helen was hit by a gush of hot cum filling her mouth. As he withdrew it splattered in her hair, face and eyes.

She couldn't believe the sheer volume of Dan's white hot stuff on her face. Helen was covered in it and it was beautiful.

After cleaning her face and scooping Dan's cum into her mouth she sat up and saw her reflection in a mirror and thought she looked dirty and slutty, but felt no guilt and knew that she could no longer stop herself.

Looking at Dan lying on the bed Helen marvelled at his massive cock still erect. Dan didn't lose his erection, it was pointing up way past his belly button and his Prince Albert and his stud piercings glowed shining in her saliva. Dan pulled her to him, his cock digging into her stomach. He forced himself on top of her and grinned. He used his knees to spread her legs wide. As she kissed him, she felt the tip of his cock nudging against her swollen labia. He slowly pushed and inched his thick cock into her. Helen couldn't breath, she was almost blacking out. She said that she had never felt anything like that before, her pussy was being stretched like never before. Not just the length, the sheer girth was amazing and as he pushed further and further, his cock filled her completely and hit her so deep.

She said that the Prince Albert felt strange but it did stimulate her g-spot as he thrusted in and out, but the greatest sensations were from his stud piercings as they continuously rubbed against her clit.

Helen said that she was orgasming non-stop. Dan started rocking and rotating his hips and she was screaming and making guttural sounds, gasping for breath as she begged him to fuck her.

He started pumping, slowly at first, building up speed. The beautiful pain as he hammered her cervix was unbelievable, contrasting with the tremendous sensations stimulating her g-spot and clit. She couldn't tell me how long it lasted, how many times she orgasmed or what obscenities they both screamed as Dan fucked her. Finally he came deep inside her. Helen could feel his beautiful cock jerking and spasming against the walls of her cunt as he flooded her with even more of his hot seed. Helen said that the slurping noises when he finally withdrew his cock from her were almost obscene themselves.

After they showered and cleaned up, they had a coffee and talked. It seemed that Dan had always fantasised about fucking an older white women and that she was his first.

I learned later that Helen and Dan met regularly when Dan returned to university after the Christmas break but they broke up at the Easter break.

Helen said that she was addicted to his beautiful black cock and he did things to her that she had never dreamed about and certainly would never do with her husband.

Her final confession was that she even let some of Dan's uni friends, both black and white, fuck her. I had mixed feelings, glad that I was still faithful to my husband but my regret was that I never got the chance to feel the power of Dan's cock fucking me. For many months after, it provided the stimulus of my masturbation fantasies.


AnitaP
AnitaP
48 Followers