Dana - A First Ch. 02

Story Info
The romance deepens.
9.1k words
4.75
3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Been too long between posts, real life gets in the way sometimes... Sorry guys and gals. Special thanks to Big Gallute for the inputs and edits along with proof reading to help me out.

Enjoy!!

Dana-A first -Chapter 2

After sending her that text message, I had mixed feelings about Dana. I knew that we had crossed a boundary that I'd never done before. I just wondered where it would lead.

Just as I pulled into my customers' yard, my phone dinged with a text.

Dana: "just wanted to tell you that you make me feel wonderful, I really enjoyed this morning...sent with a 'kiss'."

Paul: "'kiss' back at ya.... Smiley' "

Going about my day, I found that I was thinking about her, the way she acted when I stopped by, the memories of the day before still fresh on my mind. I felt like a teenager with hormone overload, my dick was half hard... "What is going on with me" I thought to myself. Got to get to work and get stuff moving.

Walking into my shop, I had a couple of sketches for the project I'd picked up, Tim came up to me.

"Whatcha got boss?" he asked.

"Oh just a couple of pins for a bucket and another step bushing to make" I said. "What are you doing right now?"

"Just finishing these other parts from yesterday, I'll be a couple of more hours" he said.

"What's Tony doing?" I asked.

"I think he's done programming those parts for the CNC you gave him yesterday, Not sure though" he said.

"Okay, let me see what we have to make this stuff, and I'll see what everyone else is doing, this is not a rush, but I know they need it in a day or so" I said walking to the yard.

Just then my phone dinged, Dana: "smiley face with a kiss"

Grinning, I sent her back a 'hug smiley'

I found the stuff I needed and headed back to the office to get the paperwork started. I checked a couple of emails and deleted a bunch of junk as I usually do. Then my phone rang, another job to be picked up in town and some other things to write up. My secretary walked in with some other messages, boy this was going to be a day.

"Lots of stuff happening early" she said.

"Yeah, going to be one of those days." I replied. "Keep the salesmen at bay for me, at least for a while, okay?"

"Sure" she said grinning, "that's what I do best"

Closing my office door I pulled up my AutoCAD and started a sketch of what I'd picked up that morning. I'd gotten about half way through and my phone dinged, again.

From Dana: 'huge smiley face hug'

Paul: 'Hug smiley and a winking with tongue'

Dana: 'WYD'

Paul: 'AutoCAD sketch for the shop, stuff I picked up after I left your place. WYD?'

Dana: 'just lying here thinking about you, that was really fun this morning, I like spur of the moment'

Dana: 'Still tingling—smiley'

Paul: 'Me too, half-mast too—two smileys. Wish I could have stayed longer.'

Dana: 'winking smiley...me too!! Aftershocks'

Paul: 'Aftershocks?'

Dana: 'I can still feel you inside me, still flexing around you'

Paul: 'Damn!!! Guess it was pretty good then'

Dana: 'you have no idea'

Paul: 'hold that thought, let me get this done, talk later?'

Dana: 'K'

I sat looking at my phone, thinking, wow, this girl is something else. What she described about feeling like I was still inside her, never heard that before. I'm not that big around, about 7-7 1/2" long so I can get kind of deep. Maybe I just hit the right spots, laughing to myself. It was awesome though, I hadn't done a quickie like that in god knows how long.

DANA'S THOUGHTS--

I hope he doesn't think I'm some kind of slut, but I just reacted when I saw him. Damn he looked good, not an athletes' build but just about right. Made my pussy wet just looking at him. We had teased back and forth over the last few weeks, but I sure never expected to feel this way especially with all the crap going on in my life. Yesterday, was, well, AWESOME!! That quickie this morning still has my pussy throbbing, when he carried me to the couch he was so deep inside I don't think I've ever had a dick that deep before. I wish he was still here, I would love to feel that dick back inside of me.

Running my fingers across my clit and slipping down to pick up some of my juices, I realized that I'm still full of his cum. I'd slipped my shorts back on going commando and had a nice wet spot in the crotch. Just the thought of his cum inside me makes me wetter as I lay on the couch rubbing my clit, and that dick, god it felt so good deep inside. He's not that big around but oh wow, it's long enough to touch spots that haven't been touched before like that. Closing my eyes, I visualize that long dick, purple head, veins swelling out along the sides, rubbing the walls of my pussy, skimming along my g-spot then buried deep inside, his pubic bone mashed against my clit....oh WOW!!!.... Ummmm, rubbing around my clit, I'm cumming baby, cummmm..... ohhhhhhh....OOOOOOOOOHHH..... AAAAHHHHHH!!!! I lay there, my pussy throbbing again, flexing and squeezing my fingers, damn I want more of that dick!!!

Paul's Thoughts---

Sitting in my office working on my drawing, my mind wanders, thinking about Dana this morning. I didn't expect the reaction I got when I stopped by. I had been worried about what we'd done the day before, while it was awesome sex, the last thing I wanted was to have her think that that was all I was interested in. I never could go out and look for random sex like some guys do, it's just not me. I can't just 'fuck' and walk away, I form an attachment before I hop in bed with a woman, not fall in love, but at least a deep caring and a desire to be more than just poke and go.

Just thinking about how Dana reacted when I walked in was giving me a hard on, wishing I had had time to stay longer. Maybe I could pass by later if I was out running errands or something. I just couldn't get my mind off of how she had jumped into my arms, it was surprising but yet something that I enjoyed a lot. Wonder what she's doing right now?

I realized I needed to get done with that drawing, so I concentrated on getting through the details, and also going back and checking more since I'd been distracted. As I was getting done, my phone rang, another tenant had a problem I needed to check on, so I'd need to get done and run by and see if I needed parts to fix that problem.

I printed out the drawing and gave it to Tim, telling him where the material was to get it done. I told him to watch things for a bit that I had to run by my apartments and check on a problem and see if I needed to get parts to fix it. I headed out and my phone rang again, another customer with parts to be repaired, damn what a day, but it's a good thing, better busy than looking at each other. My phone dinged with a text, I couldn't see it yet in the traffic I was in. I stopped and picked up the parts they had called about and looked at my phone as I was getting back in the truck.

Dana: Another huge smiley...

Dana: big hug... thinking about you...

Paul: 'Two hug smiley's'... 'Thinking about you too'

I got the parts loaded and headed for the apartments, leaking sink drain, I tightened up the fittings and it seemed OK. I told her I'd come check it again later. As I came out, Dana was coming out to get in her car. Damn she looked cute, shorts and a cute shirt, her reddish hair combed neatly with some slight curl, movie star sunglasses. As she turned to get in the car I got a good look at her ass again...'damn... what an ass' I thought!! She caught me in the act...

"What are you looking at?" she grinned knowingly.

"Can't tell you, top secret" I grinned back.

"Uh huh!!!" she chided, "what you doing here?"

"Just had to fix the sink drain trap, looks like it wasn't tight enough, I'll recheck it this evening" I replied. "Where you headed?"

"Run some errands, pick up a couple of things" she smiled, "Glad I got to see you again."

"Glad you got to see me again too!!" I laughed. "I'll be doing some stuff here later this evening, maybe we'll get to see each other again?"

"Maybe, my son will be home, but we'll see." She smiled again.

I turned and walked back to my truck, just seeing her gave me a half-hard, 'Damn', I thought, 'haven't had a woman make me react like that in ages, but just her smile makes me happy and excited.' As I got in my truck my phone dinged with another text.

Dana: 'Nice ass' ---kissing smiley—

Paul: 'Thanks, but not as nice as yours' ---kissing smiley---

Dana: 'Bet that's what you were thinking when I caught you too' -thinking smiley—

Paul: 'Maybe, I ain't telling'—laughing smiley—

Dana: ---laughing smiley—'I know better'

Paul: 'Gotta run, I'll talk with you later this evening'

I had a full blown hard on now, thinking about Dana 'this girl is something else, good something else, I've not felt like this in god knows when. What are the chances of this happening, especially to me? Slim and none, I just don't see myself as that attractive to women, never did, I was always kind of shy and not outgoing at all'. I got back to the shop and unloaded the other parts, had to order some stuff, make a couple of sketches so I got busy. I stayed busy the rest of the day, but Dana kept popping into my head. I just couldn't stop thinking about her, she was cute, sassy, sexy, liked to flirt for sure and I was enjoying every minute of the texting, but we didn't do much that afternoon. As my day wound down and I got parts finished and ready for delivery, my phone dinged,

Dana: 'WYD'?

Paul: 'Just finishing up here, I'll be by the apartments in a bit, WYD?'

Dana: 'Just thinking about you, wondering what you are up to'

Paul: 'checking up on me huh?' -laughing smiley

Dana: 'wise guy, no not checking up on you, just been thinking about you all day'

Paul: 'well that's nice, what you been thinking?'

Dana: 'Can't tell you, top secret!!'

Paul: 'Wise ass, that's my line'---Laughing smiley--- 'let me get done and shut down, I'll talk to you in a bit.'

Dana: 'K'

I shut down the office, and headed to my apartments, I had one I'd been working on installing sinks and faucets on some remodeling, and I had to check the one I'd done earlier too. As I was driving, and thinking, I had to laugh at the texts from earlier, but it was neat, I felt really good, I liked the attention and I think Dana did too. I just want to be careful around her, I didn't want to cause her any trouble or make anyone think any different about her. I pulled into the apartments and she was pulling out, the look on her face like she was ready to kill, she was pissed at someone. 'Oh shit' I thought...'Wonder what happened?'

Dana's thoughts—

Damn, he's just pulling in.... I'm pissed, my ex started some crap he knew would get to me, I've been thinking about Paul all day, I really wanted to give him a hug. I hope he's not thinking I'm being to forward, but the way he's treated me the last few months and then the last couple of days ESPECIALLY, he's kind of pulling my heart strings. I've got to handle this crap with my ex. I'd like to be rid of him, it makes me hate and I don't like that feeling. Damn!!Let me text him...

Dana: "Be back in a few...stupid started some crap this late."

Paul: "K... you okay?"

Dana: "yeah, ex is showing his ass 'again'... I'll be back as soon as I can, Brian is at my place doing his homework, so you may see him."

Paul: "Okay, I'll be around here till about 8 or so"

Dana: K...

She had only told me a little about 'what' had actually happened between her and her ex. I also knew how he had acted with her when she first moved in and I knew his reputation around town, which wasn't good. . He was also known as the city councils horses' ass. It was her second marriage and they'd only been married about 3-4 years before she found out what he was doing (and it wasn't with her). I had crossed paths with him on an issue with zoning, after the meeting, he'd approached me telling me I needed to keep my mouth shut, and needless to say it didn't end well for him, especially when it involves me directly or my family. I just wondered what kind of stupid stuff he had tried to pull off. I guess I'll hear about it later...

I got in the apartment I was working on, putting in the sink, drain and traps, tied in the water lines and just turned on the water to check for leaks...

"Mr. Paul, can I get you to look at something?" I turned and it was Dana's son Brian who had come in.

"Sure" I said, "What's up?"

"I can't get the oven to come on, mom left some pizza to warm up and I don't know how to operate the oven" he said.

"Okay, let's go see what's going on" I said, walking out toward their apartment.

I went to the stove and pressed the oven 'on' button set the temp to 350 and it came on.

"What'd you do?" he asked.

"Pushed the 'on' button..." I said, grinning...

"Mom said you loved being a wise guy!!" he laughed back... "Seriously, I did the same thing and it didn't come on."

"Well if you don't set the temperature you want, it shuts itself off, you probably just didn't know you had to set a temp for it to come on". I said. "It took me a few times to figure it out, too, so don't feel bad."

"Thanks for helping me" He said, smiling, "I'm not much of a cook, unless I can microwave".

"Not a problem, buddy, I'll be next door for a while if you need anything," I said, "just walk over like you did"

I went back to what I was doing and checked out the stuff I'd done. I Changed out a couple of lights and went to my storage and pulled out some mini-blinds to install. It was getting late and I didn't want to make too much noise, so I cleaned up the little bit of mess, picked up tools and stuff and headed home. When I decided to leave it was close to 9 and I still hadn't seen Dana's car. 'Wonder what happened', I thought, 'guess I'll find out tomorrow'. I knocked on her apartment door, Brian opened it.

"I'm heading home," I told him, "just wanted check and make sure you're okay."

"Yeah, I'm good, Mom just called, she's on her way, sounds like she got into it with Mark really bad, and she sounded upset."

"Hum... that's not good, I'll text her later. So long as you're good, I'll see ya later."

"I'm good, just finishing my homework. See ya later I guess." He answered with a grin.

Getting in my truck, I pulled out my phone to send her a text. Another tenant came out and asked me for some information about a business and we chatted a couple of minutes. We finished talking and I started up and headed home. I turned the corner and saw Dana's car coming up. I waited and she turned and passed me by. Thinking this was strange I picked up my phone to text her and my phone dinged with a text.

Dana: just saw you, I'll tell you what happened tomorrow.

Paul: K.... just talked with Brian and he said you sounded upset.

Dana: I'll be okay... Text me in the morning when you head for work.

Paul: K... let me know if you need anything.

Dana: K... I will

I got home, jumped in the shower and was relaxing watching some TV when my phone dinged. Sheesh, always something I thought and almost ignored it, thinking whatever it is can wait till morning. I'm tired and had enough for one day. Ah, nuts, I thought, might be something important... picking up my phone it was Dana....

Dana: 'you still up?'

Paul: 'yep, fixing to go to bed, tired, something wrong?'

Dana: 'just wired, SOB started crap, can't sleep, getting a headache'

Paul: 'need me to do anything?'

Dana: 'Nah, just wanted someone to talk to I guess, going to take something for this headache though'

Paul: 'K, I'll swing by in the morning and check on you, when I get out'

Dana: 'Okay, have to get Brian to school, but I'll be around'

Paul: 'K, try to get some sleep a few kisses goodnight'

I went to bed watching a little TV, I woke with a start and realized I'd been dreaming about Dana. We were together at some mountain cabin somewhere and she had been snuggled next to me. Lying there I thought, boy you've got to be kidding me. I've not had anyone affect me like this in a long time. I looked at the clock and it was 4 AM.... Gees.... I lay there for a while and just couldn't get back to sleep. What the hell, I got up and made a pot of coffee, thinking I might as well go exercise early. I got dressed and headed out. Just as I got to the track my phone dinged...

Dana: 'you up?'

Paul: 'yep, at the track, someone woke me up in a dream and couldn't go back to sleep...LOL...'

Dana: 'ummm.... Sorry...didn't get much sleep, just wondering if you could pick me up some migraine meds when you come by later?'

Paul: 'sure, what do you use?'

Dana: 'Tylenol or Advil migraine or something like that'

Paul: 'K' as soon as a drug store opens I'll go by and pick it up for you'

Dana: "thanks, you're sweet'

Paul: "hugs"

I finished my 3 1/2 mile walk about 6 AM, as I left the track, I remembered there was a CVS drug store that had been staying open all night. I headed there and found it was open, I went in and found the migraine meds Dana was looking for. As I got to the check out, I saw some eucalyptus lotion and remembered reading somewhere that the eucalyptus was like a natural stress reliever. I picked it up too and went to check out.

The sales clerk saw what I had, telling me that the lotion would do a lot of good in relieving the headache, she occasionally got migraines and that was what she used with a cold cloth to relieve some of the pain.

"Well, at least I'm on the right track", I said to her

"Oh, it works, hope you feel better! She said.

"Not for me, a friend of mine," I said, "she had a pretty stressful evening and called me this morning, I just remembered you guys were open this early."

"Rub the lotion on her neck and shoulders, the aroma usually works for me, along with the cold cloth. The Advil will dull the ache, but being able to relax is the thing that works for me." She said.

I headed home and got a shower and dressed for work. By now it was close to 7 AM and I was usually at work by now. I headed to the apartments and pulled up to park and noticed Brian walking back towards the apartment.

"What's up buddy? I asked.

"Missed the bus by a couple of minutes, going to get mom to run me to school". He replied.

"Come on, I'll run you there, your mom called and asked me to pick up some migraine meds for her, I'll bring them back to her after I drop you off." I said.

"Thanks, I really didn't want to go ask her to take me across town, she's been up all night." He said.

"Do you know what happened?" I asked as we drove off.

"Other than she got in a big argument with my step dad, he's a real ass, I never could see what she saw in him." He replied. "I do know she caught him leaving a woman's house about 2-3 months ago and she told him it was over. It's been downhill since. She has a bunch of stuff at his house, and she said when she got back she needed to figure out what and where she could move it before he threw it away or tore it up."

"Damn divorce crap," I said, without thinking.

"What do you mean?" he asked

"Sorry, been through that once, the arguments, lawyer crap, judges it's always the same, names change, situations always the same." I told him. "Just keep to yourself, listen to your mom and distance yourself from the bullshit. Concentrate on school if you can. Where is your dad?"

"He's close, but I don't like staying with him, he's got this idea I'm a little kid, I have to report every move I make when I'm there. I can't have my friends over and he told a girl in my study group that she had to leave." He went on. "I'm 14 and I can't even get a phone call."

"Gees, sounds kind of over protective, he won't let you go anywhere or do anything?" I asked.

"I went to the movies with two of my guy friends, ran into a couple of girls we knew. I called him to ask him to pick me up later as we were going to get a burger and he went off on me." He said. "Like we were going do something at McDonalds...? Really??