Dana - A First Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About that time my phone dinged...

Dana: You got some migraine meds for me?

Paul: Yep, bringing Brian to school, he missed his bus, be there in a few.

Dana: How'd he do that??

Paul: Don't worry, I got him as I was pulling up, he just missed it or it was a little early.

Dana: K...thx

I dropped Brian off at school and headed back to the apartments. Thinking about our short conversation, it kind of bugged me that he had to deal with some of that stuff he told me about, but, he's not my kid, and I don't know any of the back ground either.

Paul: I'm back.

Dana: K... door is unlocked just come in, I'm on the sofa.

Paul: K.

I got the bag of meds and got out of the truck as another tenant came walking over. We talked for a minute and he headed off to work. Going to the door, I knocked lightly and opened the door. Dana was lying on the couch with her arm over her eyes, I closed the door and she had it as dark as she could get it in the room. I went over to her and she was wrapped in a light blanket and kind of curled up, as I got to her she moved her arm. I could see her red eyes and her face was drawn and tired.

"Damn, gal, did you get run over by a train or something?" I asked teasingly.

I got a half smile... "that's what I feel like right now" she replied, "I started with the headache coming back and knew it was a migraine coming on, but I didn't think it'd be as bad as it turned out. Thanks again for getting Brian to school."

"Oh that's no problem, he's a good kid." I told her. "Probably just needs a little nudge every now and again.

"Oh yeah, he is," she smiled, I just didn't wake him up like I usually do, he was in a rush this morning."

As we talked, I went to the kitchen and got her some water to take the meds, when I came back she had sat up and was looking kind of wobbly.

"Just stay sitting, gal," I told her, "don't need to be falling over, I know migraines can cause you to lose your balance."

I'm good, she replied, "but I have to go to the bathroom, just trying to get myself straight."

"Okay then" I said, "Come on I'll help you, and just stand here in case you feel dizzy."

Getting out of the bathroom and back on the couch, I gave her the meds, as she lay back I told her to roll over and I'd rub some of the lotion I had on her neck and shoulders. She got comfortable and I pulled her hair out of the way and rubbed the lotion on her neck and along her shoulders, working down from her hairline out to her shoulders. She moaned softly,

"Ummmm" she said, "that does feel good, probably could have used that last night."

"Well, I could have, if you'd let me know," I said, "but you looked pretty upset when I saw you"

"It's all stupid stuff," she replied, "I caught him at a girls house at 5 AM, she's young enough to be his daughter. Of course he denies it all, but he'd been doing it for a while. So he's trying to push everything against me, doesn't want to let me have things that belong to me, plus he boxed up some stuff that belonged to my Dad and some of it may have been broken. Just really pissed me off last night."

I continued to rub her neck and shoulders and worked my way further up along the back of her head and ears, gently massaging and smoothing the muscles in her neck down to her back. As I continued adding the oil and massaging her I could see and feel her relaxing.

"What is that lotion you are using?" she asked.

"It's Eucalyptus scented oil, I read somewhere it relaxes you and that's the same thing the girl at CVS told me." I replied as I continued... "Feels good?? I can see you are relaxing a bit too."

"Oh yeah, it does," she answered, "headache is not quite as bad, but I'm just t exhausted from not sleeping."

"You want to go lay in your bed and I'll finish massaging your neck and back and you can get some sleep?" I asked.

"Nah... I don't feel like moving right now, this feels good and I can sleep here, it's pretty comfortable."

"Okay" I said as I continued to rub her neck and shoulders.

I was sitting on the edge of the couch and she shifted a little to give me a little more room and also pulled her shirt up a little to be more comfortable. I slid her shirt up a bit and moved my hands under her shirt to reach up where I was and added a bit more oil to rub her back. As I was rubbing her she shifted up and pulled her shirt up to her neck.

"What you are doing feels awesome, please don't stop." She told me.

"Well why don't you just take the shirt off and be comfortable?" I asked.

She raised up and started pulling the shirt off over her head, I helped her, taking it and then moving her hair back out of the way. I took the oil and dribbled some from her shoulders down her spine, causing her to shiver a bit as I continued to rub her back and along her sides just barely touching the edges of her breasts. Just sitting there working the muscles of her back and shoulders felt good, I was also enjoying the view. . Dana was a red head (or at least an auburn color hair and her skin tone was very fair, all in all she was gorgeous, tiny body, cute, sexy eyes. As I worked my way down her back and sides, she'd shift slightly so I could reach around her sides further. As I got to her waist, I pulled her shorts down a couple of inches and got up so I could put some pressure along her lower back and the top of her butt. As I kneaded and massaged her lower back she would moan softly and sigh...

"Feels good baby?" I asked her

"Oh God, you have no idea!!" she whispered, "Just don't stop now, I don't have a bad headache like I did, just a slight dull ache."

I moved down to her legs, all she had on were sleep shorts and some ankle socks to keep her feet warm. I dribbled some of the oil on the back of her thighs and began to massage her legs. I was being careful not to go too far up the inside of her legs, I didn't want her to think I was just there to get her hot and want to do more. I intentionally made sure I kept a decent distance. Working my way down her calves and massaging and pulling her calf muscles I took her socks off and rubbed the bottom of her feet and between her toes using the oil and massaging it in. I decided to work my way back up and gently massaged her calves and thighs again and also slid my hands up her shorts and gently squeezed and massaged her butt. As I moved back to her waist she raised up and pulled her shorts down.

"Do it right, what you did to my butt felt awesome!" she said

"Okay, I can do that" I smiled looking at her cute butt.

"Quit staring and start rubbing!!" She laughed...

"Hard, to say the least." I quipped.

I got the oil and dribbled some all over her butt and began to massage her ass, working my way around the sides and back along the crease of her legs. I gently rubbed the oil in her butt crack, around her cheeks and went back up to her waist. I continued up her back and to her shoulders again and then down her arms. I was really enjoying doing this and needless to say my dick was hard as diamond. I was thinking, damn I'm gonna have to go take care of this thing when I get done here. I'm so worked up now I'll probably shoot across the room.

"How's that baby? Feel better now?" I asked.

"Wonderful Paul, just wonderful" she said turning over towards me, and reaching up she pulled me down giving me an awesome kiss.

"I can do the front too" I grinned at her as I pulled back.

She had turned on her side and her breasts were rubbing against my arm as she turned the rest of the way over.

"Honey, you can do anything you want after this little back project" she smiled.

"Well then roll over and get comfortable and I'll finish." I said smiling at her.

I leaned down and gave her a kiss then told her to relax, and close your eyes. I took some of the oil on my fingers and began to massage her face, all around her forehead and along her cheeks and down her neck. I added some oil and ran my fingers thru her hair and gently rubbed her scalp, neck and ears.

"Where did you learn to do that?" she asked softly, "That feels so good!!"

"Just reading about how to do a massage." I responded as I continued. "I had a pulled muscle in my lower back once and I was doing physical therapy for it. The guy working with me asked if I'd ever had a good massage where they do a deep tissue massage. He ended up getting me an appointment and I had that done twice. It worked so I began to read up on it to learn about it."

I'd worked my way down her chest and took each of her breasts and gently pulled and massaged them, working around under her arms and down her sides. Her breasts were not big but a bit more than a handful and capped with beautiful rose colored nipples. I rubbed the outsides and up to her nipples and then rolled each one between my fingers and they got harder than they were before.

"Think they enjoy being rubbed a bit huh?" I asked grinning at her.

"Ya think" she grinned back, puckering her lips for a kiss.

I leaned down and kissed her gently and told her to relax and enjoy. I rubbed down her sides and along her hips, working the muscles and enjoying the feeling of her softness. Her breasts would jiggle a bit as I moved around and I couldn't help but think how could her ex walk away from this? I moved lower down her legs and slid down so I could pick them up and rest them on me and massage all around them. As I began on her legs I could feel her tense up as I rubbed the insides of her legs. I told her to just relax, relax the muscles and let me work them, I took her leg and had her lay it out to the side and of course her pussy was right there, slightly open.

"You're beautiful Dana" I told her, "Just beautiful baby"

"Humm? She whispered, her eyes half open.

"Gorgeous" I said.

"I don't think so" She responded, opening her eyes. "What are you looking at?"

"Well...., everything, you have a beautiful face, nice breasts that fit your size, sexy little body in pretty good shape, nice legs, and your skin is so soft, and your pussy is just gorgeous baby. Just looking at you makes me want you."

"Well thank you!! BUT, I've never had anyone tell me my pussy was gorgeous!! At the same time I've never had anyone treat me like this either!!" she said.

"Guess there's a first time for everything" I quipped grinning.

I worked my way down both her legs and then back up to her tummy. Stopping there, I leaned in and kissed her.

"Enjoyed that?" I asked, as I moved up and picked up the lotion bottle to cap it.

"Ooooohhhhh! Did I ever!!" with a smile. "What are you doing?"

"Well, I figured you'd go lay down and nap to get rid of the rest of that migraine" I said smiling, "I hope this massage helped some at least."

"But you're not done yet!! There's one spot you missed' she said rubbing down her tummy to her crotch.

"Ummm...uuhh, I didn't want to push it Dana, I didn't come to make love to you, I came to bring your meds and I brought the stuff to give you the massage to get you to relax and get rid of the headache, not get you naked, even though I did" I told her.

"Paul, you've got the meds and gave me such a good massage the headache is all but gone baby, your hands have been all over my body and I'm so relaxed and happy you need to finish me off." she said sexily. "Besides, I think if you just touch me there I'm going to go off like I've never done before, this has been AWESOME."

"Okay then, I just don't want you to think anything else baby." I said moving down to her legs.

Sitting between her legs, I took each leg again and got more oil and massaged the inside of her thighs gently working up to her pussy. Rubbing and kneading the muscles inside her thighs and up along her crotch following the crease of her legs to her waist and back down again. I put my thumbs on her crotch and gently rubbed the muscle and ligaments feeling her relax spreading her legs wide. Her pussy opened up, her outer lips swelling, she was dripping down her butt. I picked up the moisture and gently rubbed her pussy lips and pulled and rubbed her all around moving up her tummy and back down. She was slowly rocking her hips to meet my hands as I rubbed and she sighed, "Ummmmm....feels so good". I slid my hands down slipping a finger slightly into her and up to roll her clit around. I slid it between two fingers gently rolling and massaging both sides.

"Ohhh.....ooooooh.....gunnnnnnnuuuh!! I'm....I'm.... ccccuuuugggnnnhhhhh!!!" she cried out, breathlessly, "D...dii...diii ...s...ttt...ooppp!! Oh...oh...oh..."

My fingers were soaked with her girl cum and she lay there splayed out, her hips working against my fingers and pussy was pulsing as her orgasm peaked. She finally began to relax as she came down from her high and opened her eyes to find me, I slowly let my fingers slip out of her. Reaching out to me she pulled me to her and kissed me, exploring my mouth with her tongue, nibbling my lips and holding me tightly to her.

"That....That was ..... Damn!! Awesome...I can't find the words" she whispered in my ear, "Now take those damned clothes off and put that dick in me." as she tongued my ear.

I laughed and as I got up and began to undress, as I got to my pants she reached up and pulled me to her and began to undo them herself... I grinned at her, "I've never heard you say anything like that before!"

"You're taking too long!!! She laughed, pulling down my pants. "Ummmm... I like that nice and hard too!!"

"Been like that since I walked in honey" I smiled, "you do that to me, all I have to do is be close to you."

I got my pants off while she was stroking me slowly. I had a big drop of pre-cum dripping and she leaned to me licking it off... I groaned as she did that and she stroked me again and then took me into her mouth and licked all around the head and along the shaft.

"You're going to make me cum baby, if you keep doing that!" I groaned out.

"Well, that's kinda the idea" she grinned mischievously as she slid her hand all the way down and snuggly gripped as she stroke back up. "Ummmm, look at that pre-cum, I love how you taste to me baby!

I ran my fingers through her hair and stroked her neck and back up along her ears, she smiled up at me as she sucked and ran her tongue all around the frenulum and then sucking me back deep into her mouth. She was really enjoying herself (as well as me).

"Baby.....honey......stop....STOP..." I asked as I pulled back. "It's feeling too good and I don't want to cum in your mouth".

"Why not, hon, I want you to" she smiled up at me.

"Because I want to cum inside you, inside your pussy, I want to love you, MAKE love to each other, I want to feel you push against me and cum with me" I told her.

I leaned down and kissed her, our tongues meshing and sucking each other's lips. Guiding her back to lay down on the couch, I began to kiss her all over. Her eyes, cheeks, ears, down her neck and up along her jaw. She reached and took my dick and pulled me down between her legs as I worked my way down to her nipples.

She began to giggle, "You are so worked up you are dripping pre-cum all over the place. Look!!

I looked down and the head was right over her navel, she gave me a good firm stroke and I huge drip of pre-cum dribbled down and filled her navel... "Well that's what you do to me, Dana" I grinned.

She pulled me further down and ran the head of my dick up and down her slit, god she was hot, burning up. She guided me to her opening and gently thrust her hips up while pulling me in. I slipped in and then slowly lowered myself down to her as she took my face in her hands, her eyes had gotten glassy as she smiled.

"Love me Paul, Make love to me baby" she whispered softly.

"Dana, I'm not going to last long baby, I'm sorry". I whispered back, "I can feel it coming on."

"I don't care, fill me baby, fill me with your cum....uuuuummmmmmm fill me baby" she whispered in my ear. Then she suddenly breathed hotly and licked and kissed my ear holding my head in her hands.

I went over the top in seconds, shaking, jerking thrusting deeply into her, she moaned continuing to kiss, lick, and suck on my ear.

"Oh ....oh ..... I can feel it getting bigger inside me baby!!! Ohhhhh yessssss!!!!! She began to writhe. Under me thrusting up to me, spreading her legs wider, pulling them up...

As I exploded into her, I could feel her orgasm take over her body, shaking and jerking with me losing any rhythm we had built up to. I felt like I was being turned inside out, I came what felt like gallons, squirting deeply into her, more than I had done in a long, long time. Her breathing was like she had run a race as she continued to thrust, squeezing me trying to milk every drop from me. Lying on top of her, I was deep inside her just holding myself there enjoying the feeling. She kept her head buried in my shoulder as we slowly came down from the orgasmic bliss we both felt.

"Oh.....My.....God!!" Dana whispered as we recovered.

"Yeah.....I was really worked up baby" I whispered back, "You are awesome honey!!"

We lay there for a while just holding each other, we would softly kiss each other as we relaxed. My dick was beginning to soften a little but did go completely down and I could feel some of our cum dripping out between us.

"Ummm, do you think you could get me a wash rag, Please? I'm not sure I can walk, At least not right away." She asked as she raised her head. "You came a lot, it's running out of me all over"

I got up slowly and gently pulled out of her, as I stood I was having my own issues being able to walk. I looked down and her pussy was still open slightly and had a big glob of cum waiting to roll out. Reaching down I caught it and pushed it back inside her and then raised her legs up.

"Can you hold your legs up a sec till I get back?" I asked her grinning. "We'll have a hell of a cleaning job to do shortly."

"I'll try, I'm just worn out now." She smiled. "But it's a good worn out"

I got a wash cloth and wet it and came back, surprisingly my dick was still half hard and bouncing in front of me. I began to wipe her and clean up her legs and butt and as she let her legs down more began to run out. I wiped her pussy and cleaned as much as I could and I grinned at her...

"What's so funny?" she grinned back. "Aside from the fact that I'm sitting here with my legs in the air while you clean my ass and pussy."

"Well, I was just thinking.... There is so much that maybe it could have been twins?" I guffawed as I finished.

"More like Triplets or Quints, I'd say" she giggled. "You're just lucky I can't have any more."

"Ummm...well, this is a first for me," I replied quietly, "I don't know that I've ever shot that much, maybe my first time a long time ago. God it felt so awesome."

"This is several firsts for me too" she said with a little smile. "First time I've ever had anyone give me a massage like that, that lasted so long. First time I ever had to ask to be made love to, AND the first time I've EVER had someone clean me up like that. PLUS you're still hard, at least a little."

"You've never had a massage like that before?" I asked, "I'm surprised!"

"No, not like that, I've had massages but never with the feeling you put into it, at least that's what I felt. I was kind of expecting you to climb on top of me when you were doing my back and just stick it in. But, you didn't you were very thoughtful and gentle. It really made me hot and horny." She was grinning.

She pulled me into a toe curling kiss and was trying to massage my tonsils with her tongue, as we broke apart my phone rang. Looking at it I told her..."got to take this".

As I got done with the call she got up and walked, still a little shaky, towards the bathroom and came back with the wash cloth and began to clean me.

"Ummm you're still a little swollen" as she gently wiped and pulled at my dick. "Lay back a minute baby."