Dana - A First Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she wiped me she ran her tongue around the head and then took me in her mouth, still half hard she sucked me all the way in and rolled my dick around with her tongue. Needless to say I began to react and as I got harder she had to let some of it out of her mouth.

"Dana, you don't have to do that baby, I'm not even sure I can cum again for a while, it feels awesome but...."

"Shhhhhh!!!!.... I'm enjoying this" she said as she pulled off for a few seconds.

She kept on sucking, and playing and stroking me as I lay there, it felt awesome. When she reached down and played with my nutsack and rolled them around she ran her finger down and played with my ass. It was like a lightning bolt hit me, I jumped and as she continued to play I could feel the tingle in my groin. I ran my fingers through her hair as she continued and I told her then that I felt like I was close. As quickly as I said that it was there...

"OH.....MY......GOD, baby oooohhhh.....unnnnnn....nukkkk" was all I could get out.

I don't know how but I was cumming again, it felt as though my nuts were shriveling up and being sucked out of me. My legs were shaking, I was jerking up and down, and then I just lay there and couldn't move other than small aftershocks as she would gently run her tongue around the head.

She sat back on her heels and looked up with a sly grin, "I love a challenge, I just knew you had one more in there. Tastes good too!!!"

"You're a little vixen, going to make me walk funny all day!!" I laughed. "Come here, I need a little cuddle before I have to go, I have people waiting for me."

She crawled up my lap and I held her close kissing her every place I could reach and pulling her tightly against me. Her little body fit perfectly on my lap and she felt so good, I didn't want to leave.

I got up and helped her clean up some of the stain on the couch and got dressed. I caught her hand and walked to the door with her and she got up on the first stair step so we were eye to eye and put her arms around my neck and gave me another toe curling kiss as she let her body melt against me.

"Think about me, honey" she said.

"Oh you can bet on it!" I replied and then knelt down in front of her and pulled her shorts down and kissed her all around her crotch and upper legs and then ran my tongue as far into her slit as I could reach. I rose up and kissed her all the way up finishing at her lips while I held her head.

"Think about me, honey" I said with a little grin...

"You better get out NOW!! Or I'm going to strip you down and do you against that door!!" she laughed. "Dammit! I'm dripping AGAIN!!!

I laughed, gave her a hug and kiss again and as I turned to open the door she caught me, stopping me, again, kissed me and said "Love you, Paul"..

"Love you too, honey. I'll see you later today" I smiled.

As I left, I felt as though I was walking on a cloud. That was so awesome, how could I be so lucky. As I got in the truck my phone dinged...

Dana: "I meant what I said"

Paul: "What?"

Dana: "Love you, Paul"

Paul: "I meant what I said too"

During the rest of the day we texted back and forth, similes, hugs, kisses. It was fun, something that I hadn't had in a long, long, long time, just knowing that someone out there cares. I shut down the office and headed to the apartments, I had things to do in another apartment that I was remodeling. As I pulled up, I noticed an unfamiliar vehicle parked in one of Dana's spots. Damn I hope that's not her ex. I damn sure don't feel like getting into anything this evening. Unloading my stuff to work, I got in and started installing the new electrical panel, sorting breaker sizes and wire and marking them. The door opened almost hitting me and I jumped surprised, not expecting anyone. In walks Dana with a cup of coffee.

"Hey, thought you might like some coffee, I saw your truck when my cousin left a few minutes ago." She smiled and then leaned in for a kiss.

"Ummmmm lady after my heart!! Thank you honey" I smiled back. "I'll take seconds on that last though!!"

"Huh? Seconds?" looking at me strangely.

"The kiss, I'll take seconds on that." I gave her a little smart ass grin.

"Ohhhh.... You like seconds huh? Honey I'll give you seconds, thirds, fourths as many as you want!!" she giggled and then took the cup from me and put it down and moved to me pressing her body against mine, pulling me down for a kiss that would blow my socks off, wrapping her leg around mine and holding me in a death grip.

"Woman, you going to start something you can't finish...!" I warned her.

"Paul, I can finish, believe me I .... CAN.... FINISH!!!" she replied with a mischievous little grin.

"Ya think?" I wise assed back at her.

I reached down and picked up the leg she had wrapped around me and pulled it up in my arm and pulled it against me. Grabbing her butt I lifted her up just enough so her crotch was lined up with mine and dry humped her pushing her butt against the counter top.

"Stop...stop you fool... the door is not even locked!!" she giggled. "You are crazy, what if someone comes in here looking for you??"

"Ummmm, guess it'd be show time?" I laughed back.

"Well it'd be easy for me to pull away from that kiss I gave you, but we'd have a hard time explaining anything else for sure!!" she said with a little smile. "Now you have me all wet again!!"

"I can take care of that too later on!!?? I grinned.

"Not with Brian here, I don't want him to get the wrong idea, and I don't want and BS from my ex if he'd find out what we've been doing? She said seriously.

"Okay, just hard when you do that not to react, but we can keep it quiet," I responded, then grinned, "as long as you don't scream to loud."

"Wise ass, I don't scream!!"

"Okay, then a resonant moan then. I'll record it next time!" I laughed.

"Gees, you are something else. Let me get back my place, let me know when you leave" she smiled and kissed me.

It was getting late and I had to get some sleep too, I shut down a couple of hours later. As I packed up, the coffee cup was there on the counter, I picked it up and walked next door. Lightly tapping on the door, I tried the knob and it was unlocked. I opened the door and put the cup on the counter and looked over and she was dozing on the couch. I went over and kissed her forehead and she roused.

"Just came to bring back your cup, the back door was unlocked, so I came to give you a kiss goodnight hon, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I said.

"Ummm, night baby" she sleepily said. "See you tomorrow"

Locking up I headed home, Driving I was thinking about Dana and everything that had happened. I was happier than I'd been in a long time, had some amazing sex, some cute fun flirting back and forth on texts and then how she had come over with the coffee. I could get used to being treated like that on a regular basis. Stripping to take a shower, I was still kind of hard and my boxers had a big wet spot from the evening's events and it didn't take long to stroke out a nice orgasm thinking about Dana. Damn, I thought that's four times in one day, I haven't done that since college. What is it that is so attractive and amazing about her? Drying off and then crawling into bed, it didn't take long to fall asleep with visions of her dancing around in my mind.