Dana and Lisa - Pt. 01

Story Info
Two ladies are kidnapped while attending a seminar.
3.5k words
4.08
10.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers

Lisa and I had been best friends in high school, but drifted apart after graduation. She went on to college, and I moved to the coast and worked as a waitress where I met my first husband. The marriage lasted less than ten years and luckily, we didn't have any kids. When I bumped into Lisa again, it had been nearly fifteen years since we had last seen each other. But we were immediately inseparable again. Only, this time it was different. Lisa was always gay, and didn't have any problem with her sexuality where I was still exploring mine.

It wasn't long before we became roommates and then over time, we became lovers too. Lisa and I connected in a way I didn't know existed beteem two people before. We have been together ever since. We officially got married five years ago, and prefer to do everything we can together.

Lisa is a successful writer, specializing in spiritual awakening and personal growth. We do seminars around the country, with me working as her assistant. I plan the events, work out the logistics, book the venues and such. It allows us to live modestly, and travel often, which we enjoy.

We were in Las Vegas, staying at one of the big hotels on the strip, where the seminar was going to be. We had gotten there a few days early, so we could do some shopping on the Miracle Mile, which we enjoyed. And we enjoyed exploring the strip.

We had spent the morning walking through all the shops, looking for treasures and exploring when Lisa suddenly turned to me and asked "Dana, what time is that appointment for? We aren't going to be late, right?"

"Don't worry, Lisa! I have been watching the time. If we start heading back to the hotel room soon, we'll be able to change and get to the meeting in plenty of time" I reassured her.

As we heading back to the hotel room, Lisa inquired more "what is this meeting, anyway?"

I was a little surprised, because she had scheduled the meeting, not me. "I don't know, you scheduled the meeting." We both started laughing because here we are rushing to a meeting, that we don't even know what it is for.

"I'll check the calendar when we get back to the room, I'm sure there are notes about what the purpose is" I offered.

The rest of our walk back to the hotel room was filled with talking and joking about the shops we passed, and what we might want to see before we head home. We forgot all about the circumstances of the mystery meeting.

When we got back to the room, we stripped off our leggings and causal blouses and put on our more formal business wear. We both wore pretty white blouses with buttons, new pairs of tan nylons, 2-inch pumps and Lisa wore a navy-blue pencil skirt and blazer, where I wore a similar gray skirt and blazer.

Lisa then sat down and I brushed out her long blond hair which comes to just above her elbows. When I was done, I sat down and she brushed out my brown hair which comes nearly to my waist. When she was done, I fretted over my bangs for a few minutes then put on fresh mascara and eyeliner, Lisa was doing the same.

We like to wear the same lipstick, because we also like to kiss each other and that simplifies things to use the same color. That day we chose a glossy dark red color. When we were done, we grabbed our purses and headed for the door when I realized I had forgotten to verify what this appointment was about, who it was with and where it was at. I checked my scheduler and the meeting was with Jones Consulting, and it was in the neighboring hotel so we could just walk there.

We headed down the elevator to the shopping level which has tunnels connecting the hotels under the streets. Lisa and I were chatting away as usual and didn't notice the two men then had been following fairly close behind us. There were lots of people walking, so that wasn't unusual at all. But as we passed what appeared to be an open doorway into a storage area, the two men suddenly grabbed our arms and pushed us through the door.

It was dark inside and we couldn't see anything as both of us started screaming. I could feel my assailant's hands holding my arms firmly from behind, and I felt something getting shoved in my mouth to stop my screaming. It felt like some kind of rubber bag or something but it filled my mouth almost completely and just as quickly, a strap was wrapped around my head, holding the gag in place.

Lisa must have been in the same situation, because her screaming stopped as well.

I heard a woman's voice say "cuff them!" and felt my assailant pull my arms behind my back. I felt handcuffs being locked onto my wrists.

We were led down a dimly lit hallway, and I could see Lisa in front of me with the same handcuffs on her wrists. One man was guiding me, another was guiding Lisa. They pulled us into another room, which was also dimly lit, but there were two wooden chairs in the middle of the room, close together, facing each other.

Lisa and I were led to the chairs, and I heard the woman's voice again "take off their skirts" she barked. I felt my assailant reach around my waist and find the zipper. He unzipped it quickly, and let my skirt slide over my hips and fall to the floor. I could see the other man was doing the same to Lisa.

The voice barked out again "Okay, now sit them down!" and we were each pushed into the chairs, facing each other. My bound arms were pulled behind the low back of the chair, and I heard the sounds of chains clinking and felt weight on my wrists and the chains were attached. I tried to pull away, but they were too taunt to allow me any movement.

The woman's voice rang out again "don't forget their ankles!"

I watched as a man pulled on Lisa's leg, pulling it to the side of the chair, and buckled on a leather cuff which was then chained to the chair. I could feel the same thing was happening with my legs.

The woman spoke "now the wrist cuffs!"

I could see the man behind Lisa doing something but couldn't tell what. But I could feel leather cuffs being secured around my wrists. Then the metal handcuffs were removed.

The woman spoke again "remove their blazers!"

And the man pushed me forward in the chair a little, and slid my blazer off my shoulders. He yanked on it to pull it from under my ass where I was sitting on it a little, then slid it off completely. As soon as it was removed, he held my wrists tightly. When the same had been done to Lisa, the woman barked out another command from the darkness.

"Good, now just hold them for a minute" and for the first time, we saw the woman who had been in charge of our abduction. She was fairly tall, wearing a black leather dress that hugged her figure well, and came to mid-thigh. She was also wearing a black leather mask that obscured her face.

She came over to me first, bent over, and slowly started unbuttoning my blouse. There was a tenderness in her attention, unlike the men who were unceremonious and rough. Her hands gently caressed down my breasts while she unbuttoned my blouse. When it was all unbuttoned, she gently pushed it past my shoulders, and slid it off me. The man holding my wrists slid each sleeve down and off himself.

She then took each of my hands, held them to my side, against the chair. She unhooked the chain holding my ankle against the chair, pulled my foot up off the floor a little, and connected it to the cuff on my wrist causing the weight to pull on me. She then did my other wrist, then moved on to Lisa.

After a few minutes, Lisa was also locked in her chair, wearing only her bra, panties, pantyhose and heels. I could see the fear in her eyes as we both stared at each other, terrified about what was going to be done to us.

The woman barked out a new command "Okay, you are done now. Leave!" and our two assailants left and closed the door behind them. We were left with the woman in the leather dress.

She disappeared into the darkness and the lights started getting brighter, but only on Lisa and I. There was a circle of bright light around us, the rest of the room was dark. Our chairs were so close to each other, our knees were almost touching each other.

The lady returned a moment later rolling a stool and a cart with her. She rolled the cart over behind Lisa and sat down on the stool, scooting up against Lisa's bound body.

I could only see the woman's back as she sat next to Lisa, but I could clearly see her hands running over Lisa's body. Slowly caressing her exposed belly. Lisa started making protesting sounds in her gag, and the woman grabbed a handful of Lisa's hair and pulled it tight.

"Now Lisa, I can make this far less pleasant for you. It will be better for you, if you don't make trouble for me."

Lisa went quiet, but I could see a look of fear in her eyes.

"Now dear, look what you've done! Your hair is a mess now. Let me fix that for you" she said, much to my horror.

The woman then reached behind Lisa to her cart, and grabbed a hairbrush. She started gently brushing through Lisa's hair. I could see Lisa's mascara starting to run as her eyes were tearing up.

"Oh no, my dear. You don't need to cry, nothing bad is going to happen here today. I promise, you will be released before the day is out and neither you or your beautiful wife will be harmed."

I wasn't convinced, and I'm pretty sure Lisa wasn't either. The woman continued to gently run the brush through Lisa's hair, repositioning herself behind Lisa while she worked. I could hear Lisa was quietly crying, in her gag as this unknown woman carefully ran the brush through her long blonde hair.

After a few minutes of this stranger's work, Lisa's hair was perfect again and the woman put the hairbrush back on her cart.

The woman was still seated behind Lisa when I saw Lisa's bra suddenly loosen up and realized the woman had unhooked it.

She wheeled her chair over to our side and took both her hands, reaching under the now loose bra, and started gently fondling my wife's tits. That was more than I could take and I started shaking around in my bonds, making all kinds of noise around my gag.

"Oh Dana, you shouldn't have done that. Now Lisa is going to have to suffer because of your outburst!" The woman said.

She reached onto her cart and then revealed to both of us some nipple clamps which she shook before our eyes. I was shaking my head no, but she ignored me and attached them to Lisa's exposed nipples. I heard my love let out a squeal as the woman adjusted them.

The woman grabbed the chain in her hand and turned towards me. I could clearly see her face then, except it was covered with a leather mask. Like what one would wear to a fancy costume party. It wasn't really blocking all of her features, but was enough to make her difficult at best to identify.

"Every time you make a noise, Lisa is going to pay for it." She said, and with that she gave the chain a quick tug and Lisa let out a shriek.

The woman turned to Lisa then and said "now that wasn't nice, Lisa! Now Dana is going to have to be punished too!"

The woman then scooted a little closer to me, and reached behind me, playing with my bra. I had a moment of glee because she was thwarted in her efforts! My bra clasped in the front. Then the impact of that random choice I had made this morning, that would make my tits even easier for her to mess with.

The woman quickly realized my bra was a front clasp style and unhooked it, freeing my girls and my bra slid down my arms to my wrists. I was now completely naked from the panties up.

"Oh Dana, these are lovely!" she exclaimed, and started fondling my tits. She was very gently, and it felt good, even though this was the most bizarre encounter of my life. Lisa was watching intently and made a protest sound.

"Oh, yes Lisa. You're right. I was supposed to be putting on clamps." the woman exclaimed and reached behind Lisa to the cart for another set of nipple clamps. This time, she secured them to me. They weren't tight, just snug and I was aware of the weight pulling on my nipples.

The woman grabbed both our chains, one in each hand and said "now you ladies understand, right? If you make trouble, the other is going to pay the price."

Lisa and I stared into each other's eyes. I had to admit in my heart, my lovely lady looked so sexy tied in that chair, with her bra disheveled, wearing only panties and hose, and the chain on her nipples... if we were alone, I'd have a lot of fun trying to make her orgasm.

I think Lisa was having similar thoughts because I could see some lust in her eyes.

The woman must have seen the looks we were exchanging, she said "yes Ladies. That's right, nothing bad is happening here today."

The woman then repositioned herself so her knees were touching ours, so she could reach both of our bodies easily. She let go of our nipple chains she was holding, and reached her hand down and started rubbing both of our bellies. First the bare skin, then she moved her hands down rubbing our nylon covered panties, then farther down between our legs.

With our feet chained on the sides of the chairs, our legs weren't spread wide, but wide enough. Her hand pushed tightly against my body, sliding downward, until I jumped a bit when she found my clit. Lisa had a similar reaction, that's when she started rubbing us both furiously. I couldn't help but moan, it did feel good and I was getting wet.

I found myself starting at Lisa's face, watching as she reacted to what was being done to her body. The woman stopped for a moment, reaching behind Lisa again.

This time she pulled back a massage vibrator. She switched it on, and held it between my legs, pressing lightly against me. I started moaning, I couldn't help it. She was sending tingles all through my body as she slowly probed my body. She kept tormenting me, making me whimper as she would push it lightly against my clit, then push it harder against me. She would alternate between a light teasing touch, and shoving that vibrating head hard against me. She continued to slide it up and down my pantyhose. By then, I was just moaning constantly, and getting even more turned on until I felt an orgasm growing inside me. As the waves overtook me, my body started convulsing against my restraints.

The woman then turned to Lisa, saying "You're turn, my dear."

Lisa made protesting noises and shook her head no, but the woman started teasing her with the vibrator anyway. It appeared she was using the same technique as she had just done to me but Lisa looked too frightened to be turned on. When the woman could see that wasn't having the same effect, she held the vibrator against one of Lisa's clamped nipples. Lisa let out a scream, and jumped.

I made a noise out of concern, and the woman then turned and looked at me. She reached out and unceremoniously pulled the nipple clamps off me. I let out a yelp, but it didn't really hurt much, they weren't clamped on tight. The after sensation of blood returning to my nipples was almost stinging.

She shoved the vibrator back against Lisa's clit with one hand, but leaned over to me and started licking my now stinging nipple. After the clamp just getting pulled off, it felt electric and I started moaning again. My body instinctively started gyrating against my bonds again.

I was trying to watch Lisa, who was staring intently at me as the woman played with my nipples with her mouth. The woman wasn't paying much attention to the vibrator she was shoving against Lisa's clit, apparently my nipples were more interesting. But I could see in Lisa's eyes, she was getting turned on now, maybe because of watching me react to the woman's attention.

As the woman switched to my other nipple, I heard the sound of the vibrator change. I think she accidentally or maybe on purpose switched it to a higher setting. This caused Lisa to jump a little in her chair and she could no longer hold her body still.

Since the woman was licking my nipples, I could clearly see Lisa and her body, bound to the chair, bra shoved up out of the way, and the chain running to the nipple clamps. The chain was gently swaying as Lisa's body was reacting to the attention. Lisa's eyes were fixed on me however.

We continued to stare into each other's eyes as our bodies were being teased by this woman. Suddenly the woman sat up and just yanked the nipple clamps off Lisa as she had done to me.

Lisa screamed into her gag and her body jumped and her body started convulsing like she was having an orgasm. Her moans were delightful to my ears, even though the predicament was absolutely bizarre. After her body finally calmed down, Lisa collapsed back against her chair. The woman turned off the vibrator, stood up and disappeared back into the dark, leaving us to calm down for a few minutes.

When she returned, she was carrying two leather collars with a chain holding them together. She first buckled it round my neck then pulled me to lean forward. She then forced Lisa to lean forward and buckled the other collar around her neck.

It was a painful position to be held in, seated in the chair and leaning so far forward, with our arms pulling up on our ankles. Luckily, the woman unlocked Lisa's wrists from her ankles, then quickly locked her wrists behind her back but not before removing Lisa's bra.

The woman then unlocked my wrists from my ankles and had us both stand up. I immediately threw my arms around Lisa and pulled her close to me. The woman laughed.

"Good girl! That is exactly what I wanted" and she locked my wrists behind Lisa's back. She then unlocked Lisa's wrists, and locked them behind my back. Our two bodies, tightly held together, tit's pushing against each other, and of course we were kissing each other and tell each other we will be okay.

I stopped paying attention to what our captor was doing, my lady was in my arms and I no longer cared what else was going on. Lisa and I were both crying, our mascara smearing all over each other's faces. We were both professing our love for each other, and telling each other we were going to be fine.

We pulled back and were staring in each other's eyes when we realized the room had gone quiet. We looked around and noticed the chairs were gone, the cart was gone, the lady was gone. We were alone.

We stayed like that, locked to each other for about an hour when we heard a noise, and two maintenance men walked in and found us. They were able to free us and turn the rest of the lights on. It turned out, our hands weren't really locked, they were just held by common metal clips but we couldn't see them to undo them. And our clothes and purses we stacked neatly on the floor near us, we just couldn't see it in the dim light before.

We quickly got dressed and stuffed the cuffs and gags into our purses and headed back to our room where we stayed, almost hiding for the next few days until the seminar.

Thankfully, we were able to do the seminar as planned, and didn't have any more unusual events while we were there. But we were also never able to figure out who that woman was, or why she did it.

BrendaD
BrendaD
49 Followers