Dana and Mark: Indulging Again

Story Info
Hotwife enjoys her second experience.
4.2k words
4.48
23.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Dana's "coming out" party on Brad's boat, Mark and Dana talked about the experience almost every night in bed, and it led them to having sex more often than they could remember. Sometimes Mark would tell it from his point-of-view, sharing that watching her suck Brad's cock was the most intense because it felt like Dana at her sluttiest. Other nights Mark wanted Dana to describe her sex with Brad, and he asked her questions and urged Dana to use graphic terms. Dana was surprised how easily she took to that and she saw how excited Mark would get when she talked crudely.

To excite Mark, Dana said things like "he shoved his cock down my throat until I gagged, but I just wanted him to swallow him," and "I was about to scream because I needed his huge cock inside me more than anything else in my life." Their lovemaking often was short because Mark was so worked up that he would cum not long after sliding inside Dana if either of them mentioned anything about Dana getting fucked by someone else. After about a month, Mark confided that he wanted to watch Dana again. Dana smiled and said "I don't know baby, are you sure?" But her stomach was in knots because Dana wanted it desperately too.

They decided to take an extra long weekend at a beach about a hundred miles away and agreed to go with the flow if anything happened. They arrived early Thursday and hit the beach immediately with Dana wearing her "out of town" bikini that covered just enough to avoid a public nudity citation. Mark enjoyed the looks Dana got from men on the beach, and Dana did too, although she pretended not to notice. After a few hours. Mark said he was going back to their rented beachfront condo to do some work and mentioned she probably would have plenty of company. As Mark predicted, by the time Mark got upstairs, poured a drink, and went out to the balcony, a guy was already chatting up Dana.

Over the next hour, several other men found an excuse to talk with her, and Dana did not discourage any admirers; nor did she close her legs when talking to the strangers. Once, when she was laying on her stomach with her bikini top untied, a well-built frisbee player chatted her up and Dana turned onto her side, holding the top in place but not tying it. Although Mark could not see directly from the balcony, he was sure the guy was being treated to a nice view of Dana's big boobs. After about 10 minutes, Dana sat up and struggled to tie her top, and even Mark could see a "wardrobe malfunction" that exposed one of Dana's breasts to the appreciative young guy.

Dana chatted a bit more, then she slowly walked into the ocean, with plenty of male eyes on her. When she emerged from the refreshing dip, the bikini clung to her leaving very little to the imagination. Even from the balcony, Mark was rock hard watching Dana walk back to her towel.

A few minutes later, the young frisbee player returned and sat next to Dana. They chatted a few minutes until Dana again laid on her stomach and reached back to untie her bikini top. She pointed to a bag and the guy pulled out a bottle of sunscreen and applied it to Dana's bare back. Mark watched as the young guy's hands moved to Dana's ribs, where he surely copped a feel of the side of Dana's boobs. Dana then turned her head to say something and her new friend pulled her bikini bottom to the middle and rubbed the lotion into Dana's bare ass cheeks.

Watching from the balcony, Mark unconsciously began to rub his stiffening cock through his bathing suit. After about another fifteen minutes, Dana again sat up, holding her top against her, but her fulsome breasts spilled out at least once as she re-tied her bikini top. After some more sun and conversation, Dana packed up and headed to the condo to find Mark sitting on the balcony with a half-full bottle of wine.

"Hi sweetie," Dana said from just inside the room. "It's a beautiful view, isn't it?'

"Very beautiful," Mark said. And this is a great place to take in all the sights," Mark added.

Stepping on to the balcony and looking down at the beach, Dana said: "I see that. Did you see anything that you liked today?"

"Actually I did. I saw a very hot woman being lusted after by nearly every guy on the beach," Mark said. Dana just smiled. "And she really seemed to enjoy the attention," Mark added. She even seemed to show one guy her amazing boobs a few times when she was tying her bikini, and then let the guy apply sunscreen on her back and all over her ass."

"Wow. You know guys always find the side boob when they apply sunscreen like that," Dana teased as she moved back inside the room.

"Do they now?" Mark asked, his cock now aching.

"Yes. Always. And who knows, maybe she invited one of the guys to her condo for cocktails with her and her husband at 7:00. What would you think of that?" Dana asked.

Mark's heart skipped a beat, and his throat went dry. "Well, I'd think that both her new friend and her husband were both very lucky guys," Mark said.

"And I would say she was a very lucky lady to have a husband willing to let her have some fun," Dana said as her bikini top landed on the balcony table next to Mark. He turned to see her standing just inside the room topless, her magnificent boobs standing out against her newly-acquired tan. "Maybe her husband would even pick out her outfit for the cocktail party while she was in the shower," Dana added. Mark just smiled as he stepped back into the room and wrapped his arms around Dana pulling her close to feel her breasts against his chest. Their mouths pressed together in a passionate kiss and Dana felt Mark's erection pressed against her.

"Do you think her husband wants to watch her be a bad wife?" Dana whispered. Mark's moan said he did. Dana's hand felt Mark through his bathing trunks. "Does her husband need relief before company arrives, or does he want to hold off for the show?" Dana purred.

Mark moaned again. "Fuck, Dana, he wants her so badly right now .... But he should probably wait so she can be the perfect hostess," Mark said almost painfully. Dana squeezed Mark's cock and bit him gently on the neck.

"If you say so. But she is craving something big and hard," Dana whispered before sticking her tongue in Mark's ear. "So she better get in the shower," Dana said and walked off toward the bathroom as Mark gazed at her ass and cursed himself for saying he would wait.

In the shower, Dana came to grips that she was going to have sex with Keith, the young hunk whose strong hands applied sunscreen to her back and more than once to the side of her breasts. He was about half her age and, from what Dana could see, Keith had a nice-sized cock. Dana closed her eyes and, with the warm shower soothing her body, as she imagined taking another young hard cock in her mouth.

Her mind moved to how Keith would play with her tits, which enchanted every man she had ever been with. Dana's hands caressed her own breasts, and she thought about how things would progress from there. She and Mark both knew that Dana was about to fuck another man while Mark watched, and Dana marveled at how much their lives had changed over the last few months. Judging from how her body tingled, Dana wondered if they could ever go back to the way things were.

Back in the bedroom, Dana saw that Mark had laid out his favorite vacation outfit: a tie-dyed t-back dress that fit perfectly and showed off Dana's stunning figure. It too was an "out of town" dress because the fit and plunging neckline made it too risqué to wear with friends or family. Dana also saw a light purple thong and wedge sandals that added a few inches to her height. Still naked, Dana began to blow dry her hair. She was glad that she had closely cropped her pubic area to a "landing strip." The moisturizer she applied to counteract the sun made her body glow and her tan darken in greater contrast to the small white areas on her breasts and her bikini area. Dana let her skin absorb the moisturizer, finished drying her hair, and put on the dress, thong, and sandals Mark had selected.

As Dana walked out of the bedroom, Mark asked from the kitchen, "Wine or a cocktail babe?" As he turned the corner to hand her a wine, Mark froze. "Wow babe, you look fantastic." He started to walk toward her with lust in his eye. But Dana put out her hand and held him at a distance.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm spoken for at the moment. Maybe later," Dana teased.

Mark looked deflated for a second, but Dana's comment excited him too. He reached out and handed her the wine glass and smiled. Dana knew then they were back in the moment. "Oh, our guest's name is Keith. He's 24, a grad student, and an occasional triathlete," Dana said. After a pause, she added matter-of-factly, "And by the way he knows my husband likes to watch me with other men." Her casual tone sent a tinge of humiliation through Mark as he imagined his wife sharing that intimate truth with a strange man on a beach. His pulse quickened as he looked at Dana and the floodgates opened with thoughts of what was about to happen.

"When I told him, he laughed and said 'Well, he's crazy, but I'll be happy to help him out any way I can;' so he's with the program." Dana looked directly at Mark and Dana shuddered at how casually she had just told Mark that Keith knew he was coming over to fuck her. Dana sidled up to Mark and fondled his hardon. "Oooh, it seems like I did a good job planning the evening," Dana teased before moving toward the living room.

Right at 7:00 the doorbell rang. Keith was surprised when Mark answered, but they shook hands and Mark invited him in to the living room where Dana sat on the couch looking radiant and very sexy. "You clean up well," she said to Keith, who was wearing tailored shorts, a form fitting button-down shirt and boat shoes.

"Not as well as you," Keith said, unable to keep his eyes off Dana.

"What's your pleasure?" Mark asked. Keith looked a little confused.

"He means what do you want to drink," Dana laughed, and Keith blushed a little.

After Mark poured a scotch for Keith and grabbed a bottle to refill Dana's wine glass, he went back to the living room and found Keith sitting on the couch near Dana. Mark passed on the chair nearest them and instead sat at the dining room table, before making some small talk with his wife and her new friend. Keith was smart and witty, and Mark could see why he was Dana's choice. As he poured refills, Mark noticed that Dana had turned toward Keith and sat at an angle that gave a tantalizing view of her cleavage. And the slit side of the sundress showed off her tan leg seductively.

The sun was beginning to set as Dana finished her second glass of wine and Keith his scotch. Dana patted Keith on the knee and said, "You can't miss the sunset handsome." She got up and went toward the balcony that looked out to the west. Keith got up and moved behind her.

"Beautiful, isn't it," Dana said, casually leaning back into Keith, who wrapped his arms around her waist. Dana's hands covered Keith's and she guided them up to her ample breasts. Keith squeezed her tits and they swayed together gazing at the setting sun. Dana became aware that she wanted Keith more than she expected, and she wiggled her ass into Keith's crotch to feel his hardness. Keith's hand slid inside Dana's dress to caress her breast, and Dana's moan led to him to slide his other hand inside as well.

From behind, Mark knew that Keith was enjoying his wife's charms and could imagine her nipples responding to Keith's touch. Keith leaned to kiss Dana's neck as she tossed her hair to the side. He nuzzled her neck and caressed her tits until Dana turned around and kissed Keith deeply as Keith's hands explored Dana's back and ass. Dana slowly unbuttoned Keith's shirt and began kissing his broad chest, which she found very sexy.

Although she gave a thought to not rushing, Dana felt like she was in heat. Plus, her husband liked a more graphic show, so Dana slowly slid to her knees and began to unbuckle Keith's belt and shorts. Keith was nervously aware of Mark behind him, but he was fixated on Dana, who had worked down Keith's shorts and briefs to unleash a thick cock that was at least seven inches. Dana cooed and took Keith into her mouth, and she felt his hands on the back of her head as he pumped in and out of her mouth.

After a few minutes, Keith stepped out of his shorts and shoes and lifted Dana back to her feet. He pulled Dana's dress up and off over her head and tossed it aside, leaving Dana standing in her purple thong and wedge sandals, her chest heaving and nipples erect. "Oh fuck," Keith groaned. "you are amazing."

Dana took in the sight of the near-perfect hunk standing naked and erect in front of her except for an unbuttoned shirt. Keith reached out to cup Dana's breasts, as his thumbs rubbed over her nipples. He guided Dana toward the couch where he pulled down the waistband of her thong until Dana took it off.

"Better?" she asked.

"Perfect," he said. Dana made a move toward taking off her shoes, but Keith said, "No, leave them on." Dana smiled and Mark gulped.

Keith laid Dana down on the couch, positioning one leg on the floor and the other on the back of the couch, so that Mark had a direct view between Dana's open legs. Keith tossed his shirt aside and his tan athletic body and impressive manhood had both Dana and Mark on edge. Keith moved near the end of the couch and offered his cock to Dana, who eagerly took it in her mouth again, with one hand cradling his balls. Dana glanced quickly at Mark and saw that he could not help but see every bit of what was happening. With one hand, Keith squeezed Dana's tits as he fucked her mouth. His other hand lifted Dana's leg from the floor spreading her even wider, almost putting on a show for Mark. Dana reached with her free hand between her legs to tweak her clit.

"Damn, babe, that's so hot," Keith said so only Dana could hear. Dana focused on the sensation between her legs and the thick cock in her mouth, but she also knew her husband was being treated to a view of her wide open pussy as she was blowing a well-hung guy.

Keith pulled out of Dana's mouth and moved his balls toward her until Dana obediently sucked them. The hand that was cradling his balls now stroked his dick as he oozed pre-cum. Dana closed her eyes and considered the scene: a few hours before, a young guy's frisbee landed near her on the beach and now she was laying naked on the couch except for her shoes, with her legs spread wide open, sucking on the sexy stranger's balls and stroking a raging hardon. Dana also knew she was about to get fucked by her hunky friend even though she was easily old enough to be his mother. And, of course, her husband was watching it all. She realized that her life really had changed in a big way.

Keith moved off Dana and slid to the other end of the couch, between her legs. His hands pushed her legs apart even wider exposing her even more obscenely to Mark. Keith's mouth then covered Dana's pussy, licking her clit and puffy lips. Dana gasped and her hands reflexively grabbed the back of Keith's head, even though he had no intention of going anywhere. Keith licked and sucked Dana's throbbing clit as she moaned and writhed. She felt two fingers slide inside her as Keith sucked and nibbled on her stiffening clit. Dana's hips slowly rocked against Keith's fingers as he slipped in a third.

"Oh fuck, yes, god yes," Dana panted as Keith's free hand reached up to manhandle her breast. Within two minutes, Dana felt an orgasm building as her breathing became deeper. Keith seemed to sense Dana's tension increasing, and he intensified his sucking on Dana's clit and the hand clawing her tits moved down until Dana felt a finger press against her ass.

"Oh fuck, please....yes" Dana babbled as a finger slid deeply into her tight ass. "Aaarrggghhhhh, fuckkkk," Dana said hoarsely.

The combination of fingers in both holes and Keith's tongue flicking her clit got Dana over the top. She gasped and went rigid for a second before a wave of ecstasy flooded over her. Twice she thought the orgasm would subside, but her body continued to spasm until Dana was quivering. Her pussy was sopping wet and her hair already damp with sweat. She couldn't remember the last time she had an orgasm that long or that powerful. Keith kept his face between Dana's legs and gently kissed her swollen pussy lips as he gently slid his finger out of her ass.

Watching from the dining table, Mark had the same thought as Dana, and he felt a pang of jealousy about how powerfully she had cum. But that thought was washed away by the intense throbbing in his cock, which caused Mark to undo his pants to reduce the pressure. His briefs were wet with pre-cum as he rubbed himself.

Keith stood up, still between Dana's legs and Dana looked at his long thick cock and then into his eyes. "So, what would you like now? Keith asked with a smile.

"You" she responded.

"Tell me what you want," Keith said firmly.

Dana shuddered as Keith teased her. She was afraid to even look at her husband. Keith smiled and raised his eyebrows. "Fuck me Keith....Please," Dana said in a loud whisper.

Keith maneuvered the head of his cock between Dana's legs and pressed against her pussy. Looking into Dana's eyes, he pushed into her slowly. Dana's face registered her ecstasy, felt inch by inch until Keith was buried deep inside Dana. She ran her hands over Keith's muscular chest. "Fuck me, babe" Dana said again.

Keith relaxed onto Dana and began to fuck her rhythmically as they again kissed deeply. Dana's nails raked over Keith's back and then dug into his ass pulling him into her every time he thrust downward. Mark could not help but see Dana's wedding ring glitter against the backdrop of her petite hands clenching Keith's muscular ass. He also was aware that Dana and Keith were again kissing open-mouthed and deeply as Keith's cock filled Dana.

After a few minutes, Keith arched his back and his hands grasped Dana's big tits as he continued to pump in and out of her sopping wet pussy. The squishing sounds of their lovemaking filled the room. Dana was mesmerized by the look on Keith's face as he fucked her. He seemed determined hold off his orgasm in order to make their pleasure last as long as possible. That suited Dana fine as she was enraptured by the intensity of Keith fucking her so masterfully.

Dana looked dreamily into Keith's eyes and he leaned in to kiss her again. Their tongues meshed until Dana began sucking on Keith's tongue. When they broke their kiss, Dana whispered, "when you're ready, sweetie, I want your cum all over me."

Keith groaned and his thrusts became more intense. Dana was surprised by another orgasm welling up in her stomach. Her legs straightened, then wrapped around Keith, and straightened again before she grunted, "Oh fuck baby, yes, oh god.....I'm cumming again," as the waves overtook her. Though not as intense as her first, the orgasm left Dana gasping for breath.

Keith could not hold out any longer as Dana's orgasm massaged his cock. "Oh fuck Dana, I'm gonna cum," Keith moaned.

"Yes baby, on my boobs . . . please," Dana responded.

Keith frantically pulled out of Dana and positioned himself over her. He and Dana both reached for his throbbing cock and Dana stroked it just once before Keith exploded. His first spurt splashed on her breast and the next two on her belly as Keith grunted incoherently. Dana stroked him again and was rewarded with two more deposits, one reaching her neck and the other landing between her breasts. Still more warm cum oozed onto her stomach, dousing her from neck to navel as Dana coaxed every drop from him.

After a moment, Dana realized that she had been so into fucking Keith that she forgot her husband was watching. A flash of guilt crossed her mind, but she shook her head clear of that thought and guided Keith to roll off her onto the couch as she deftly slid off to the floor. Dana then crawled to the middle of the couch and made eye contact with Mark, who was mindlessly fondling his erect cock and seemed to be in a trance. Mark snapped out of it to see Keith's cum running slowly down Dana's body. Their eyes met briefly and Dana smiled a tiny smile before turning to lick Keith's balls and his wet, semi-hard cock before taking him into her mouth. Keith looked over to see Mark staring intently at Dana sucking Keith's spent cock and it seemed to him that Dana was now putting on a show for her husband.

12