Dana and Mark: Indulging Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Dana let Keith's softening cock slip out of her mouth and she gently kissed his balls. "Is there any way a girl can get a glass of wine around here?" Dana, now sitting on the floor in front of the couch, said to no one in particular.

Mark dutifully grabbed the wine bottle, refilled Dana's glass, and brought it to her. As Mark handed his wife the glass, he absorbed the scene with his cum-drenched wife sitting on the floor in front of a well-built naked young guy who had just fucked Dana and had cum all over her.

Sensing an awkwardness, Keith said, "I can get myself a refill."

In resignation, and perhaps not wanting to see Keith parade around naked, Mark responded, "I got it."

Mark headed off to the kitchen to get ice and pour another scotch. When he got back to the living room, Keith had already gotten his pants on and was arranging his shirt. Dana was still sitting on the floor naked except for her shoes with her head leaned back and her eyes closed. Mark set down Keith's drink on an end table and sat down on a dining chair near Dana.

Keith looked at Dana, still streaked with his cum and really wanted to stay and fuck her again. But the day's events left him a little unsure of what to do or say. "I guess I should be heading out," Keith said, as much a question as a statement.

Dana opened her eyes and looked at Keith, then Mark, and again at Keith with a smile. "Well, I'm too wiped out to move, so I guess so," Dana said. "I will have to convince my husband to scare us up some dinner." Dana smiled a teasing smile and added, "Thanks for coming though."

"Thanks for having me," Keith said, recovering his composure. Mark felt another twinge of jealousy at the flirtatious banter between Dana and Keith, but the picture of his just-fucked, near naked wife sitting on the floor was one of the most erotic things he had ever seen.

"So anyway, thanks for the hospitality," Keith said.

"No problem," Mark chimed in and headed toward the door to show Keith out. After closing the door behind Keith, Mark went back to the living room and looked at Dana still sitting on the floor, with her knees bent and her legs open just enough to treat Mark to a view of her fiery pink swollen vagina.

"I'm starving, hubby," Dana said. "That was quite a fucking workout. . . . Or should I say quite a workout fucking?" Dana added smiling.

"I could tell," Mark said with a dry throat. "What would you like for dinner, wifey?" Mark asked, completely under Dana's spell.


12