All Comments on 'Dana and Mark: Indulging Again'

by lauralifeisshort

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Very enjoyable Laura, and very well written as well.

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationabout 3 years ago

What a terrific start to my Thursday morning! Very nicely done. I'm hoping the adventures of Mark and Dana will continue for a long time to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Damned hot story.

That has me so worked up, that I think I'll talk to my wife about a trip to the coast as soon as the weather clears up. I wonder if there are labs that can do very fast STD and Corona testing down in Rosarito Beach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing I loved it

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Cheating whore goes back for seconds. This doesn't make a story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story..I guess if she must fuck other guys at least she does it correctly...with hubby there and watching

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story but he should have kept working on her. I bet she would have happily sucked his big young cock for him as her husband watched. She could let him see her appetite and willingness to submit to a stronger cock. Very hot but it would be better if he took her into the bedroom face down with her ass up to make her cum. Leaving her there for her husband to see.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21106 months ago

This episode shows the relationship slipping away. Dana is losing respect for Mark. She is also having thought about Mark's inability to perform as well as his size. All Mark wants is to watch his wife fuck other men.

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Sexy session! Great . Love to participate!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlauralifeisshort@lauralifeisshort
Married mom of two (mostly grown) kids. Exploring sexual thoughts, interests, and fantasies. My journey has led to me writing stories as a way to express fantasies and relive experiences. Enjoy role plays or interesting and provocative chats.