Dana-boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to frighten me and doing a very good job at that, I watched as he set the brush back down in it's place atop his tall, mirror topped dresser as I thought of his words and the fear of them alone... Thinking of him taking me over his knee to let me have it with this big, ornate hairbrush... He had me flying straight, his words and visuals were more than enough to keep me further in line.

I mean, being spanked by Brother Reg that one time back home, that hurt like hell, and even days later I could still feel it, so seeing that silver-antique hairbrush and imagining the damage it could inflict, I shuddered in a tremble not wanting to go there, it made my stomach rumble, my knees hurt and little back-ring squeezing itself shut.

Dressed and ready for our early evening meal, a pastime I was well becoming used and enjoying more than anything. Being able to sit and have your dinner of one fish delicacy after the other, served to you while watching the most spectacular sunsets and sipping from endless decanters full of some sweet, sweet wine... Truly, there is nothing like it and smiling, I knew my Mom was in for the same experience...

"Come Dana-boy! Quick look at this Sunset! Have you ever seen anything so beautiful in your like?" Mom called out sounding and looking happy beside Lord Sterling, the two of them already seated out on the patio after I had taken my time preparing in the bathroom lets say...

Making sure everything was as clean as I could, knowing or anticipating what was more than likely going to happen after our dinner.

Which of course was me being ass-fucked by my older, dominant lover... Taken and fucked hard out on the sandy beach mere feet away... Oh and with my Mom watching, if I forgot to mention that part...

While engaged with this little bulb thing Lord Sterling had provided for me to use and giving myself a mini-enema for the occasion... But anyway, during my cleaning session, I noticed while bent over with my cheeks spread and looking at myself in the long mirror that my usually pink and healthy looking little back ring, now, and after being dry-fucked that morning by Lord Sterling as we lay in ur bed, it looked all red and felt rather sore to the touch.

Wincing some it made me think and wonder if tonight's festivities or this initiation he wanted Mom to witness me going through, fearfully I worried preying this wasn't to include him dry-fucking me again out on the beach where God forbid the sand would be my only lube! Ouch!

Knowing, or hoping that probably wouldn't happen, but being aware none the less, I dressed in the thin robe like gauzy-type of a see-through toga Lord Sterling had left out for me.

Indeed, a Roman-toga was the best way I can describe the thing, it left nothing to the imagination, but I was covered if you could say that... Meaning in essence I wasn't going to be left naked sitting at the big outdoor dining table, however with a careful eye and at the right angle even my pink little cage could be seen through this short and rather transparent looking gown I was being made to wear.

Also, I assumed I had been put in this wispy thin little number knowing that it wouldn't be on me very long and like any lingerie, it was only being worn as an enticement...

A lure meant to conceal the prize that lay beneath... Something that would ultimately be taken off, like wrapping paper torn away and discarded... No longer necessary, the pretty facade is discarded once all was revealed.

Barefoot and dressed in this much of nothing, this see-through toga and a little sash belt, I joined the already seated Lord Sterling and sitting beside my Mom I commented telling her the spectacular sunsets were something she should get used to...

"Oh I'm sure I'll never get used to seeing such gorgeous sunsets and that goes for you too my little gay-boy! I just love that get-up you're in! It sure doesn't leave much to the imagination now does it?" She added, gushing over my out-fit, if you could even call it that much...

She continued, "I think it's lovely on you Dana-boy, and I can even see you're still caged, that's a good thing and, Mmm... I could just tweak these little nipples of yours all day long!"

"Uhh! Ahh! Mom? Please! Th-that hurts!" I cried suddenly as she took it upon herself to reach out and twist both of my already hard nipples, the light gauze like materiel felt rough as it grabbed and scrapped across each of my stiff but ultra-sensitive buds, it felt so intense she had me jumping in my seat, crying out and sounding like I'd been shot!

"Oh get over yourself I know your little nippies are connected to that equally little clitty of yours... The one we're keeping all locked up... You're more like a real girl than you think Dana, although, these days it's more about you being a feminine little fag-boy for your Master now isn't it?" Mom chided, this time sounding more serious than her usual snide-self at the end.

Telling me not over react... But with her pulling at my tight little buds like that? My dark coloured and very hard little 'nippies' as she called them, they were so tender and sensitive, over reacting was about the only thing I could do...

And as well, commenting and saying she could see that I was still caged and that my little dick was more like a clit?, and where like Veronica had said to me, girl's, they feel bolts of electric lightening running from their nipples to their clit when they get turned on, driving them wild and for me, taking the hormones, she was right... Oh God was she ever right!

I was feeling it then and as enjoyable as it was, or wasn't... What my Mom asked Lord Sterling next had my pulse shooting higher and running even faster...

"And speaking of which you know Dana-boy?, you have the perfect nipples for piercing... Tell me Lord Sterling? Is there anyone here who is able to do such a thing?, or would we have to go back to the mainland?" She asked as Lord Sterling speaking for the first time after sitting back and watching this certain exchange between a Mother and her son, he was all smiles as he sat up, stubbing out his after dinner cigarillo...

"Actually, as you mention it, one of my servants is also a trained tattoo artist and piercer of all things...and I do mean all... So yes, I'll have her summoned because as you mentioned my dearest Ms. Page... There is another, how should we say? A 'procedure' I would like young Dana-boy to accept through his suffering"

Listening to them talk and then hearing Lord Sterling I thought "Uh-Oh"... There is that word again... 'Suffering'

Telling my Mom there was someone on the Island who was capable of doing body piercings, that was scary enough, but to hear Lord Sterling sounding rather evasive, saying he had something else in mind when dealing with this woman who pierces, or stabs people for a living... To say I was starting to panic was a bit of an understatement!

"Wh-what are you guys talking about? I... I don't want to get my nipples pierced or anything else if that's what you're thinking?" I piped up feeling I needed to say something, I mean after all, it is my body and being owned, or possessed by Lord Sterling in a sexual, relationship kind of way, that I understood, and sort of desired... But still... I wanted some say in how my body was treated... And especially when it came to such drastic measures as being pierced..!

However and with what my Lord and Master had in mind? Having my nipples adorned with two gold rings was only the half of it...

"Well Dana-boy, you see what I had in mind wasn't so much as a piercing or even a tattoo... But something I would like you to do is to have you receive my mark, or my stamp if you will" He let on but still feeling a little in the dark, it wasn't until Mom spoke up, where somehow she knew what Lord Sterling was talking about...

"Ohh! Oh I think I know!" She declared rather loudly...

"Lord Sterling... Are you thinking of branding my little gay-son as a way to claim him as your own forever?" She asked but then before Lord Sterling could say anything I was the next one to speak up, calling out with terror in my eyes not believing this unthinkable horror could ever happen... Hearing what my Mom was asking... Did Lord Sterling, really want to brand me with a hot iron?

"B-Branding? N-No Way!" I said and quite loudly, expressing my more than obvious concern...

"You're not getting one of those things near me! Nuh-uh! No way!" I said making my own declaration stating firmly that there was no way in hell I was letting some Island Witch-Doctor come at me with glowing hot iron pulled straight from the fire...

"Now, now young man there is no reason to get yourself all worked up" Lord Sterling came back with as I looked to him, my mouth hung open in disbelief... "Branding although painful, it's not as bad as you think... But let's not think about that for now" He said trying to quell my fears and rightly so I thought, because as much as I wanted to obey him and do what he wanted?... Branding to me was just a bit too far over the line... Plus it sounded scary and painful as all hell..!

"Now..." He continued, keeping but turning our, or my attention...

"Now that we've had our meal and have relaxed some... I think it's time we moved on to other, more pressing matters... Ms. Page? Wouldn't you agree? Lord Sterling said then letting me off the hook, in a way.

I mean, he didn't say I wouldn't be branded just that it wasn't as bad as I was making it out to be, but then directing his next question to my Mom, or calling her 'Ms. Page' as he had been, I wasn't going ask why, but he wanted to know if she was ready for us to begin our next adventure of the evening...

Which as we all know by now was him taking me and fucking me in front of her... Recreating my deflowering strictly for her pleasure, but oddly, he had also refereed to this as an initiation of some kind... That part I didn't understand but found worrisome, just like everything else...

"Mmm Hmmm!" Mom replied, sounding quite enthusiastic of course... "Oh yes please! I'm dying to see the two of you together... Tell me? Do you two kiss and make-out like a real couple?, or is all just fucking and sucking? Some good old gay, top and bottom sex?"

Asking and being her usual, no nonsense self, and with no airs about her, she wanted to know if Lord Sterling and I make-out when we fuck or have good-old-gay-sex, and to answer her question, and without my knowing or expecting is more like... The next thing I knew Lord Sterling had me by the back of my neck and pulling me to him, he all but forced his tongue into my mouth and down my throat...

"Mmmph! Mmmm! I moaned surprised but used to this by now my only reservation was that my Mom was right there and watching no doubt as surprised as I was, but delighted all the same.

Kissing had been a part of what we do... What Lord Sterling and I do is what I mean... I remember it feeling weird the first time he kissed m and made out... It was a weird experience and one I hadn't really thought of as it was being discovered that this was who I am, a femmy gay-boy...

After all, before Lord Sterling my only gay, or male-interaction was with me kissing Brother Reg's big fat cock-head and not his lips... So kissing a man, or I should say, being kissed by a man, an Alpha-male who wasn't taking 'no' for an answer, it did take some getting used to and as I kissed him back, I felt that part if it too... Kissing my gay Lord and Master... I was starting to like it...

"Veronica has told me of your involvement Ms. Page so if it pleases you my dear... You are free to join us in taking off your clothes, nudity is encouraged here on my Island" Lord Sterling spoke then, breaking away after our kiss and leaving me in a sloppy, lip-wet mess with Mom looking on, I could practically see the arousal in her eyes...

"Ooooh yesss! Now we talking!" She chirped back as she didn't hesitate, stripping herself out of the tight fitting, summery dress she had on her and thus rendering herself naked, with her small, apple sized and slightly sagging 50-ish year old titties coming into view, her long dark nipples looking stiff and prickly with goose bumps, her sandy-blond pubic hair visible as well, looking as wild and untamed as I remembered...

"Yes, very nice... You are a very pretty woman for some of of our age Ms. Page... My compliments, because I know it's easy" Lord Sterling began complimenting my Mom's naked body, all 5-foot-2-inches of her and with her smiling back, I swear you couldn't chisel the grin off of her face...

"And as a courtesy, would you like to bare your son to me? Feel as if you're giving him away to me, like it was the first time" He added as we stood out and away from the patio area, and feeling with my bare feet the warm Sun-baked sand still retaining some of it's heat, the difference noticeable enough and to go along with the change in our atmosphere...

This show we were about to put on for my Mom... It was about to begin...

"Oh yes, I'd be glad to strip my gay-son for you my Lord... Oh this is so exciting and I love calling you that! 'My Lord'... It makes my old pussy wet, but speaking of which? When will this old bird get to see yours? Your 'big-old-bird' I mean?" Mom asked of Lord Sterling with a wink and doing a poor enough job of keeping her excitement contained.

It was easy to see how turned on she was as I felt her hands touching me, she had no trouble in removing the gauze tunic I was wearing, easily pulling loose the sash before pushing the feathery-light garment off my two shoulders where it drifted down landing silently at my feet...

"Ahh! Oh... Oh Mom p-please! Ahhh my...my nipples are really s-sensitive... Ohh!" I called out then as Mom taking it upon herself she stayed behind me once I was naked and feeling her two hands coming around with her manicured nails once more digging in and pulling at my tender buds made even more responsive with so many female hormones coursing through me, she had me gasping and recoiling back into her...

"Yes I bet they are sensitive but just imagine how much more tender and delicious they'll be once we have you pierced and adorned with two lovely little gold rings! Or maybe a faggy-boy like you would be cuter with two little bar-bells like I see all the girls in porn are wearing"

Squirming but only half trying to get away I knew it was going to be useless in convincing my Mom otherwise about the piercing thing. I know I didn't want to do it but with the way she wouldn't let it drop, it was easy to tell that her concerns weren't for my feelings, but rather how 'delicious' I'll look and feel once she has my two berry-like little nipple buds stabbed and pierced through.

I had a feeling that this was going to be another one of those battles I was going to lose...

"I'm not going to get out of this am I..?" I asked my Mom but surprised then, I heard Lord Sterling speaking up after going quiet once again, he seemed to enjoy watching us interact...

"No Dana-boy I think not... If you're Mother want's your nipples pierced, then we'll have your nipples pierced...and you'll be grateful... I'm giving you some lee-way about having you branded and scarred with my initials 'L-S', which I'm still more than sure you'll come around to, but in the mean time... You will listen to your Mother, is that understood?"

Sounding so confident and like he wasn't messing around as my Mom stayed behind me, not so much pinching my aching little nubs, but now she was slowly dragging her open palms across each in a slow, circular motion... I couldn't help but wince out a stuttering, pain filled "Ye-Yes Sir... My - my Lord" when trying answer...

"Good now come, the two of you... You have me riled up, and my dear Ms. Page? If you say you like to address me as 'my Lord' because of how it makes you feel? I'll let you know now that I feel the same, and like your son, my gay-consort in training, I want you to do likewise... Come now and join me, the two of you, on your knees in the sand" Lord Sterling directed then as I had already dropped myself down in front of him. Call it instinct or maybe I was just getting used to being here, on my knees with my mouth full of his cock...

But then to have him turn on my Mom like that? Telling her to join me and that she too was going to be treated as I was, as a submissive, an underling in his servitude.. I had to admit that as much as I felt for her, I was also pleased, or relieved... I'm not sure which...

What I did know however was that I was glad I wasn't alone and that it was she who was with me... There beside me, my Mom was kneeling with her small tits and hard nipples showing to go along with her little blondy-red bush, naked as I was in the fading daylight, kneeling in the soft, warm sand...

"You know what to do Dana-boy, take me out, lower my trousers and show your Mother, let her see me and how you've come to love and worship my cock as your true Lord and Master" Lord Sterling said then... "Show her" he added with a definite, dominant tone coming through in his voice as he looked down on us with my hands coming up.

Indeed having been here on many occasion is the short time we have been together, a little over two weeks I'd say, I couldn't really tell because after a while, the days? They sort of began to blend into one, and when you're as idle as we were, lounging or walking naked on the beach, time and it's passage, neither seem to matter and nor were they noticed...

However, and also in that time, I'll say 'indeed' once more for during this initial period, these first countless, endless days in Paradise, I had found myself where I was just then, bowing and kneeling, sucking and swallowing... Taking Lord Sterling's big hard cock, and not unlike the passing of time, these episodes of my engagement and service... They seemed to be slipping effortlessly form one to the other...

"Oh! Oh yess... Ummm! Oh I love this my Lord and Dana-baby, if you don't get that cock of his out right now, I'll be the next one to spank that cute little ass of yours!" Mom commented joined me, kneeling without any further instruction and looking up to our Lord with a grinning face as he went on then telling her what she was expected to do...

"Patients Ms. Page, remember yourself now... As a gay man my preference is usually not for woman... Even those that would bow to me and suck my big old cock, but with you my dear?, showing of your willingness to join young Dana-boy at his side, as his Mother... This time, I will concede and permit you the privilege of pleasuring me along with your son, where you'll both have me ready... The two of you will make me hard and wet... Wet enough to fuck his tight little ass once again"

"Mmm! Oh yes Sir! I mean, yes my Lord..! I know, and believe me... The privilege is all mine! I can't wait to get you ready...ready to fuck my gay son with this stunning big cock!" Mom replied, exuberant still as together we had Lord Sterling's pants down with him stepping out of the pair.

Leaving him bottomless with his big, long half-hard cock naked and swinging in the early evening breeze I could see as my Mom looked on, smiling and no doubt pleased with Lord Sterling bigger than average size.... His mast of a cock... All 9-semi-hard inches of him.

Diving in then and waiting no longer Mom took up Lord Sterling's growing tube of man-flesh in her hand and leaning forward I watched as she let her tongue come out, dragging up along his shaft and back down and groaning all the way, not just tasting and licking him but as well she was also slathering him down... Getting him wet...

"Mmmph! Mmm... Oh God yes... Oh I love this big thing and it is a pity you won't fuck me but I'll always have Philippe with his big black donger! Who knew such a skinny old guy would packing such a big cock?, and oh my! Can that man ever use it!" Declaring as she lazily licked, kissed and nibbled her up and down, Mom stayed on Lord Sterling's shaft where I think she knew her boundaries by not engulfing all of him and sucking for all that she's worth.